PDA

View Full Version : Why has 3ball dedicated so much time to a player outside his top 10 (LeBron)

GrayGoat
02-09-2021, 04:40 PM
Thoughts?

Airupthere
02-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Just putting things into perspective wrt to Lebron

light
02-09-2021, 04:51 PM
Thoughts?

Low self esteem. Despression. Ultimately it's the result of envy.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-09-2021, 04:52 PM
Because 3ball, like many other trolls, don't have legit conviction. They're driven by emotion, or in this case hate.

These people are hellbent on wanting to "set the record straight" but always end up back to square one, singling out that ONE player.

Its not even about Jordan at this point. He's merely used as a prop to shade Bron :oldlol:

And1AllDay
02-09-2021, 04:58 PM
:oldlol::roll:

gotteemmmmmmm

3ball
02-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Because 3ball, like many other trolls, don't have legit conviction. They're driven by emotion, or in this case hate.

These people are hellbent on wanting to "set the record straight" but always end up back to square one, singling out that ONE player.

Its not even about Jordan at this point. He's merely used as a prop to shade Bron :oldlol:

I make a concerted effort to post facts in the OP's and minimize any subjective aspect.. I just state the historical record

Lebron simply isn't the best at any aspect of the game, let alone goat at the game itself... and his resume IS completely manufactured.

I'm honestly amazed that the entire media industry calls harden, cp3 and others losers, and annoints lebron a winner despite colluding in our faces.. it's a shameful place we are in our society where formerly legitimate professional sports are turned into pre-planned, WWE for 1 guy and everyone has a straight face about it..

It's like, "omg, Lebron wins chips with 3 different teams" (meanwhile, he infact mostly lost in 3 different stints and his collusions established the worst championship record in history)

nineiron
02-09-2021, 05:01 PM
because of all the bron ******gers

Airupthere
02-09-2021, 05:02 PM
I make a concerted effort to post facts in the OP's and minimize any subjective aspect.. I just state the historical record

Lebron simply isn't the best at any aspect of the game, let alone goat at the game itself, and his resume IS completely manufactured.

I'm honestly amazed that the entire media industry calls harden, cp3 and others losers, and annoints lebron a winner despite colluding in our faces.. it's a shameful place we are in our society where formerly legitimate professional sports are turned into pre-planned, WWE for 1 guy and everyone has a straight face about it.. "oh my, Lebron wins chips with 3 different teams" (meanwhile, he infact mostly lost in 3 different stints and established the worst championship record ever)

Lebron is more for the pageantry of the game (stat and accolade collection) through superteams, rather than the true aspect of competition.

dawsey6
02-09-2021, 05:51 PM

Lebron simply isn't the best at any aspect of the game, let alone goat at the game itself... and his resume IS completely manufactured.

I'm honestly amazed that the entire media industry calls harden, cp3 and others losers, and annoints lebron a winner despite colluding in our faces.. it's a shameful place we are in our society where formerly legitimate professional sports are turned into pre-planned, WWE for 1 guy and everyone has a straight face about it..

It's like, "omg, Lebron wins chips with 3 different teams" (meanwhile, he infact mostly lost in 3 different stints and his collusions established the worst championship record in history)

Your sources are inconsistent and sometimes bloated. You manipulate numbers and squeeze in lies to artificially boost your tirelessly aggressive arguments against LeBron being a great player. When people call you out on it, you ignore them. You're simply trying to make LeBron look bad on a forum where it moves the cultural needle not even a nudge.

Glad you take pride in it or whatever.

k0kakw0rld
02-09-2021, 05:53 PM

I can't take you seriously when yo usay stuff like that.

3ball
02-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Your sources are inconsistent and sometimes bloated. You manipulate numbers and squeeze in lies to artificially boost your tirelessly aggressive arguments against LeBron being a great player. When people call you out on it, you ignore them. You're simply trying to make LeBron look bad on a forum where it moves the cultural needle not even a nudge.

Glad you take pride in it or whatever.

Unlike my arguments against lebron, you can't get specific with your criticisms of me

So carry on.. without examples, I win, because my arguments lay out countless examples

AirBonner
02-09-2021, 06:11 PM
3ball likes getting that daily ghoulash beatdown

Axe
02-09-2021, 06:28 PM
3ball likes getting that daily ghoulash beatdown
He seems to like being stomped like a roach in every thread he makes. He must be a masochist.

Turbo Slayer
02-09-2021, 07:38 PM

Its not even about Jordan at this point. He's merely used as a prop to shade Bron :oldlol: +1. No one takes 3ball seriously.

3ball
02-09-2021, 08:15 PM
I can't take you seriously when yo usay stuff like that.

Lebron's resume isn't manufactured?... :whatever:

It's the definition of manufactured

He did a "decision" to form an 8-time champion (he predicted)..

twice he landed on teams favored to win the title in Year 1 of existence (11', 15') - that's the easiest road possible, and much easier than developing favorite status over numerous years

People forget that the 15' Cavs were preseason favorites because Kyrie was already the all-star MVP in 2014, while Klay wasn't even an all-star yet and the Warriors weren't expected to do shit in 15'.. furthermore, Love was a top 10 player (top 4 producer), so he was considered better than Kyrie at the time

So after going 1/4 in Cleveland, Lebron literally forces a coup to get AD out of New Orleans - again, that's the definition of manufactured.. it's WWE shit