PDA

View Full Version : Curry circus shot from last night

hold this L
02-10-2021, 10:54 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/lgjfoh/highlight_curry_with_the_acrobatic_reverse_lay_up/

Best circus shot of the season. From the warlock Neo Steph :bowdown: How many players in the history can make that shot? Maybe count em in one hand.

RRR3
02-10-2021, 11:01 AM
Nice shot. Curry is having another spectacular year and he’s still in his prime obviously but the fact that teams aren’t trapping him all game is proof coaches are retarded. I watched the Mavs guard him almost exclusively 1 vs 1 and he annihilated them unsurprisingly. Who are teams worried will hurt them if they double? Wiggins? :lol Oubre? :oldlol: DRAYMOND???? :roll: :roll: :roll:

hold this L
02-10-2021, 11:11 AM
He has been guarded like that though. Mavs I didn't see it, again I have no idea what the hell their coach is thinking there. Explains why he dropped 80 points in 2 games on them.

He's been dealing with a box and 1, it just depends which teams go for it and which teams don't.

Stephonit
02-10-2021, 11:15 AM
He has been guarded like that though. Mavs I didn't see it, again I have no idea what the hell their coach is thinking there. Explains why he dropped 80 points in 2 games on them.

He's been dealing with a box and 1, it just depends which teams go for it and which teams don't.

All-time greats like Curry are like saiyan. What doesn't kill them makes them stronger. The box-and-1s are good practice for him. The team should be getting better at countering it. I hope they have more opportunities to do so.

RRR3
02-10-2021, 11:17 AM

Idk. I literally wouldn’t let him play one on one a single time with the supporting cast he has. I’m doubling and tripling. The rest of the starting lineup ****ing sucks.

highwhey
02-10-2021, 11:30 AM
All-time greats like Curry are like saiyan. What doesn't kill them makes them stronger. The box-and-1s are good practice for him. The team should be getting better at countering it. I hope they have more opportunities to do so.
curry is very similar to vegeta's little brother who was very fragile and weak, basically a sayan by birth but in every other respect he was a weak pahggot that eevry other sayan was ashamed of

https://static3.cbrimages.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Tarble-Dragon-Ball-Z-4.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=740&h=370&dpr=1.5

hold this L
02-10-2021, 11:51 AM
Vegeta's brother? Is this on Super or something, because I don't remember that dude at all in DBZ.

highwhey
02-10-2021, 12:08 PM
Vegeta's brother? Is this on Super or something, because I don't remember that dude at all in DBZ.

Tarble.

It was a movie.

highwhey
02-10-2021, 12:12 PM
We all know LeBron is Goku FYI.

tpols
02-10-2021, 12:16 PM
I remember people telling me trae was better because Chef can't finish. :oldlol:

Funny times.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-10-2021, 12:28 PM
Bron and Steph are both 1 and 2 in RPM (basically equal in BPM too). Curry's game last night put him ahead in Net Wins though.

Safe to say Chef's having another MVP level year. Carrying his team offensively with splits of ~30 on 48/44/94. If the Warriors can at least finish 4th in the West, he'll be a darkhorse for MVP.

light
02-10-2021, 12:43 PM
No that's just a standard prayer. Sometimes it goes in. Everyone does it.

hold this L
02-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Bron and Steph are both 1 and 2 in RPM (basically equal in BPM too). Curry's game last night put him ahead in Net Wins though.

Safe to say Chef's having another MVP level year. Carrying his team offensively with splits of ~30 on 48/44/94. If the Warriors can at least finish 4th in the West, he'll be a darkhorse for MVP.
If they finish 4th, he should win it. He's been the best player in the league this season, but the team record keeps him out of the MVP voting for now. Unless the Warriors start winning 4-5 games in a row, he can't build enough momentum to win it.

Stephonit
02-10-2021, 12:57 PM
If they finish 4th, he should win it. He's been the best player in the league this season, but the team record keeps him out of the MVP voting for now. Unless the Warriors start winning 4-5 games in a row, he can't build enough momentum to win it.

What record Curry should have to win the MVP should probably depend on who the main alternative MVP candidate is.

If it is a pickem among Jokic, Embiid, and Giannis in terms of wins record then Curry should be the MVP by virtue of leading the team that was last in the league last year. If the inferior player is the alternative then Curry simply bringing his team to the playoffs should be enough because the inferior player couldn't do that in a similar situation and he's currently playing with the second best player in the league according to ESPN which should really lower his chances greatly if we're applying the same standards used to shoot down Curry's candidacy in 2017.

Wally450
02-10-2021, 01:21 PM
That's pretty crazy.

Axe
02-10-2021, 05:38 PM
The warriors aren't the same dominant team without klay

red1
02-10-2021, 05:41 PM
spicy

SATAN
02-10-2021, 07:15 PM
In the 80s-90s casuals (MJ stans) used to think only one player ever is capable of doing fancy lay ups. :facepalm

BigShotBob
02-10-2021, 11:56 PM
Crazy lay.

Kyrie is the only other current player that could do it too

Airupthere
02-10-2021, 11:57 PM
:applause: that was nice

Airupthere
02-10-2021, 11:59 PM
In the 80s-90s casuals (MJ stans) used to think only one player ever is capable of doing fancy lay ups. :facepalm

Sure others can. Even before MJ there have been a ton of sick layups. I’m not sure where you are getting this notion from. It’s only Lebron that can’t do it as smoothly as these guys that is why you think that the world is picking in you.

Sulico
02-11-2021, 01:48 AM
This layup was so good I couldn't understand what happened until I watched it in replay.

SATAN
02-11-2021, 01:57 AM
Sure others can. Even before MJ there have been a ton of sick layups. I’m not sure where you are getting this notion from. It’s only Lebron that can’t do it as smoothly as these guys that is why you think that the world is picking in you.

What are you even talking about, retard?

Round Mound
02-11-2021, 05:45 PM
That was like an MJ shot. Pretty good

Airupthere
02-11-2021, 05:56 PM
What are you even talking about, retard?

Lebron can never make it look as smooth as that even if he tried. No superteam can help him shoot those kinds of shots.

Manny98
02-11-2021, 07:22 PM
So inspirational!

Gohan
02-11-2021, 07:35 PM
That's pretty crazy.

Lebron can never make it look as smooth as that even if he tried. No superteam can help him shoot those kinds of shots.

Damn this post was low key cold blooded.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2021, 08:44 PM
We all know LeBron is Goku FYI.

LeBron is Jiren. Jiren is the strongest mortal of all. Their stories also works perfectly for one another: earned, not given. Whereas Goku just gets gifted transformations for fun, that's not LeBron-like.

Axe
02-11-2021, 08:52 PM
Regardless of analogy, he's not invincible.

Manny98
02-11-2021, 08:58 PM
LeBron is Jiren. Jiren is the strongest mortal of all. Their stories also works perfectly for one another: earned, not given. Whereas Goku just gets gifted transformations for fun, that's not LeBron-like.

LeJiren has a nice ring to it :applause:

3ball
02-11-2021, 11:15 PM
https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/lgjfoh/highlight_curry_with_the_acrobatic_reverse_lay_up/

Best circus shot of the season. From the warlock Neo Steph :bowdown: How many players in the history can make that shot? Maybe count em in one hand.

A rare pure score from the 3-point machine

Stephonit
02-12-2021, 12:25 AM
A rare pure score from the 3-point machine

Silly wabbit.

All from this season so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ChZb3CYr1A