PDA

View Full Version : Does kat have the ugliest game in the league?

Bronbron23
02-10-2021, 11:15 PM
It's f*cking gross. From the way he shoots to the way he moves and runs. Definitely the ugliest game for a semi star. Maybe all time. I can't believe there's people who are actually fans of his.

ArbitraryWater
02-10-2021, 11:31 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/1fa9c6270926dc53a6bb7ac43a63ed2c/tenor.gif
except the first part

Bronbron23
02-10-2021, 11:39 PM
https://media.tenor.com/images/1fa9c6270926dc53a6bb7ac43a63ed2c/tenor.gif
except the first part

Not surprised you think kats game looks good. I mean shit your a bron stan. Yall actually think brons game looks nice.

FKAri
02-10-2021, 11:42 PM
Like a robot imitating human movement that is somehow still dexterous, fast and strong. It's effective but it doesn't look right. Gives me uncanny valley vibes.

But I think you're implying that it doesn't look right AND he isn't fluid. He's very fluid but it doesn't LOOK fluid.

Bronbron23
02-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Like a robot imitating human movement that is somehow still dexterous, fast and strong. It's effective but it doesn't look right. Gives me uncanny valley vibes.

But I think you're implying that it doesn't look right AND he isn't fluid. He's very fluid but it doesn't LOOK fluid.

Yeah it isn't a reflection of his skill or effectiveness. He's obviously a really good player. His game is just ugly is all

KKittles30
02-11-2021, 02:03 AM
It's why the Wolves needed to draft Wiseman over Edwards... Towns is a C who plays it like a dollar store stretch 4. He'd rather shoot 3's all day when he's the only player on the team 6'10" or taller. Everyone else on the team is 6'9" and shorter.. And he rebounds only for his benefit most of the time. I think they have like 8 players 6'4"-6'6" just a bunch of Minnesota Tweenerwolves. Naz Reid needs to teach Karl-Anthony how to play down low.

warriorfan
02-11-2021, 02:27 AM
It's f*cking gross. From the way he shoots to the way he moves and runs. Definitely the ugliest game for a semi star. Maybe all time. I can't believe there's people who are actually fans of his.

Why do you think the only Timberwolves Fan on here only talks about LeBron? :lol

Axe
02-11-2021, 03:04 AM
Why do you think the only Timberwolves Fan on here only talks about LeBron? :lol
What's his name?

ArbitraryWater
02-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Not surprised you think kats game looks good. I mean shit your a bron stan. Yall actually think brons game looks nice.

Why the fck did you name your account after a player who's game you dont find nice? :roll:

Thats the bigger question

Bronbron23
02-11-2021, 10:23 AM
Why the fck did you name your account after a player who's game you dont find nice? :roll:

Thats the bigger question

Because he's a beast. Physically one of the most impressive things we've seen probably since bo jackson. 2 things can be true. He's the best in the world but he dosn't have the prettiest game. It's like the boxing equivalent to George foreman. I never understood grown men being fans of other grown me who they don't even know. So much so that they feel the need to make shit about them. It's ok dude. Brons game isn't pretty. He's still the best in the world though.

It's ok to be honest about your favorite guy buddy.