PDA

View Full Version : I just noticed OKC are playing without their best player

LAL
02-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Giving the Lakers problems these past 3 quarters. Like the last game.

Then i realized Lakers are also playing without their best player.

aj1987
02-11-2021, 12:56 AM
You need to get your eyes checked because LeBron's playing.

LAL
02-11-2021, 01:00 AM
You need to get your eyes checked because LeBron's playing.

I know. Everything looks difficult these days, close games, overtimes and shit. They dominate with AD.

Axe
02-11-2021, 01:01 AM
Ofc. By best player, you are obviously referring to ad right? :rolleyes::roll:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/704ebf58569d45e02baaba4fb6300a58/tenor.gif

Axe
02-11-2021, 01:40 AM
Overtime

aj1987
02-11-2021, 01:45 AM
I know. Everything looks difficult these days, close games, overtimes and shit. They dominate with AD.

Yeah, no shit, retard. Remove an elite player from a team with LeBron and roleplayers and they aren't going to do as well as they do with the elite player playing.

LAmbruh
02-11-2021, 01:50 AM
yikes :roll: :roll:

5-1 w/o Davis

:yaohappy::dancin

Gohan
02-11-2021, 01:51 AM
Lakers won without their best player, lebron must of stepped up

1987_Lakers
02-11-2021, 01:56 AM
Imagine criticizing a player who is 36, has won 4 MVPs, 4 FMVP just because he wins close games without his sidekick in meaningless regular season games. That hate is real.

LAL
02-11-2021, 01:57 AM
Yeah, no shit, retard. Remove an elite player from a team with LeBron and roleplayers and they aren't going to do as well as they do with the elite player playing.

I mean other mvp candidates don't really need AD type level teammate, that's my point you angry nerd. Anyway he's barely getting through, lots of luck and boring basketball, and is playing like 43 minutes per game past week, for a couple reg season wins against okc, but their record looks good still.

This wasn't a post thinking lakers were going to lose this. A 6 point lead by the end of third is far from a guaranteed win in this NBA. His passiveness drives me nuts btw.

SATAN
02-11-2021, 01:58 AM
LeBron haters are losing their minds :oldlol:

Stanley Kobrick
02-11-2021, 01:58 AM
:milton

1987_Lakers
02-11-2021, 02:03 AM
I mean other mvp candidates don't really need AD type level teammate, that's my point you angry nerd. Anyway he's barely getting through, lots of luck and boring basketball, and is playing like 43 minutes per game past week, for a couple reg season wins against okc, but their record looks good still.

This wasn't a post thinking lakers were going to lose this. A 6 point lead by the end of third is far from a guaranteed win in this NBA. His passiveness drives me nuts btw.

But they do, Kawhi won with a much better cast than the Lakers if you take out AD and it took KD & Klay to get injured for Toronto to win. Hakeem won 2 chips with a borderline all-star and a bunch of role players, are you gonna rank him ahead of Jordan because MJ had a superior sidekick and superior coaching on his side? Dirk won with role players, is he all of a sudden better than Kobe or Duncan? You sound moronic.

LAL
02-11-2021, 02:06 AM
Lakers won without their best player, lebron must of stepped up

Kinda did, kinda didn't.

aj1987
02-11-2021, 02:08 AM

Except for the FACT that those "MVP candidates" have much better supporting casts, you no life shit posting retarded troll. :cheers:

LAL
02-11-2021, 02:10 AM
But they do, Kawhi won with a much better cast than the Lakers if you take out AD and it took KD & Klay to get injured for Toronto to win. Hakeem won 2 chips with a borderline all-star and a bunch of role players, are you gonna rank him ahead of Jordan because MJ had a superior sidekick and superior coaching on his side? Dirk won with role players, is he all of a sudden better than Kobe or Duncan? You sound moronic.

I don't know what you're talking about, AD was obviously better than lebron last season when they won the disney title. Let's not mention lebron's path to rings. I was talking about this season, he's the mvp y'all say? I'll judge him like other mvp candidates.

Lakers not looking impressive at all, but barely getting trough, record makes them look better. That's all, i don't need a history lesson.

1987_Lakers
02-11-2021, 02:13 AM
I don't know what you're talking about, AD was obviously better than lebron last season when they won the disney title. Let's not mention lebron's path to rings. I was talking about this season, he's the mvp y'all say? I'll judge him like other mvp candidates.

Lakers not looking impressive at all, but barely getting trough, record makes them look better. That's all, i don't need a history lesson.

Too bad you are in the minority in this.

LAL
02-11-2021, 02:22 AM
Too bad you are in the minority in this.

Lebon's finals effort isn't going to erase what AD did during reg season and playoffs. Just my opinion.

TheGoatest
02-11-2021, 02:27 AM
LeBron haters are losing their minds :oldlol:

Every one of them watching LeGOAT solidify his MVP case without AD:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0b/43/9f/0b439f8abcf6964c7b1235558a2a40ca.gif

:oldlol:

Uncle Drew
02-11-2021, 02:43 AM
5 AM Albania meltdown.

SouBeachTalents
02-11-2021, 02:59 AM
This Laker fan devastated by the Lakers win :(

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:01 AM
5 AM Albania meltdown.

Lol.

Hey but Bronstans are pretty hilarious, so strange how you're always pretending to be fans of other teams. So called cavs and sexton fan, chicago bulls fans, Heat fans, scottie pippen fans etc.. :oldlol: weirdo's.

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:02 AM
Another "Heat" fan

Axe
02-11-2021, 03:06 AM
Lol.

Hey but Bronstans are pretty hilarious, so strange how you're always pretending to be fans of other teams. So called cavs and sexton fan, chicago bulls fans, Heat fans, scottie pippen fans etc.. :oldlol: weirdo's.
You're dumb if you haven't realize yet until now that this board is mostly a lebron forum.

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:17 AM
Except for the FACT that those "MVP candidates" have much better supporting casts, you no life shit posting retarded troll. :cheers:

Man, 22 thousand posts, i want to be like you one day bro.

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:20 AM
You're dumb if you haven't realize yet until now that this board is mostly a lebron forum.

I know but you have to stop pretending you're fan of other teams first, and then go nuts when he get's critisized. You're a bulls fan but 'm sure you wouldn't give a shit if i insulted Zach lavine or his mom.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2021, 03:20 AM
Lol.

You know what's even more hilarious? A Laker fan hoping his team loses because LeBron is on it. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Hey Yo
02-11-2021, 03:21 AM
Lebon's finals effort isn't going to erase what AD did during reg season and playoffs. Just my opinion.
So you've ripped James for his Finals record constantly, but now his performance in the 2020 Finals doesn't count. Now all of a sudden it's about what he did in the reg. season and before the Finals??

You're a bozo

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:22 AM
You know what's even more hilarious? A Laker fan hoping his team loses because LeBron is on it. Pot. Kettle. Black.

No man i was a lakers fan untill lebron came. I just can't change my username.

Sexton lol

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:23 AM
So you've ripped James for his Finals record constantly, but now his performance in the 2020 Finals doesn't count. Now all of a sudden it's about what he did in the reg. season and before the Finals??

You're a bozo

It does count, does it mean he was the best player on the lakers last season? Not imo.

Uncle Drew
02-11-2021, 03:23 AM

Sexton lol

That's pathetic, although no surprise given the source. What's with the Sexman?

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:25 AM
That's pathetic, although no surprise given the source. What's with the Sexman?

I like the sexman, but you're just faking it for some reason. You just don't want to make your bronsexuality too obvious. It's not just you. I think it's funny and cute.

Axe
02-11-2021, 03:26 AM
I know but you have to stop pretending you're fan of other teams first, and then go nuts when he get's critisized. You're a bulls fan but 'm sure you wouldn't give a shit if i insulted Zach lavine or his mom.
Huh, I was already a bulls fan long before i even joined this forum. So that idiotic assumption of yours only goes to show that you barely know anything about me. :confusedshrug:

Uncle Drew
02-11-2021, 03:27 AM
I like the sexman, but you're just faking it for some reason. You just don't want to make your bronsexuality too obvious. It's not just you. I think it's funny and cute.

:oldlol: The soup in Albania must be filled with something causing delusions.

LAL
02-11-2021, 03:28 AM
:oldlol: The soup in Albania must be filled with something causing delusions.

That's funny, good one.

Hey Yo
02-11-2021, 03:28 AM
It does count, does it mean he was the best player on the lakers last season? Not imo.
yeah.... that's what I thought

keep crying

aj1987
02-11-2021, 05:33 AM
Man, 22 thousand posts, i want to be like you one day bro.

Yeah, you'll get there before the year end on this 20th account of yours.

Taurus
02-11-2021, 06:46 AM

Sexton lol

Lol imagine abandoning your "favorite" team just cause a player you don't like joined. Who do you root for then?

Axe
02-11-2021, 07:15 AM
Lol imagine abandoning your "favorite" team just cause a player you don't like joined. Who do you root for then?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Partizani-Tirana.png

LAL
02-11-2021, 08:46 AM

Real Madrid.

Still have a soft spot for the Lakers. I'm European btw, it's the American lebron james fans that are known to abandon their teams. That is ****ed up.

I would've never set the alarm at 4.30 AM to watch Lebron play, Kobe did that.

Manny98
02-11-2021, 09:07 AM
yikes :roll: :roll:

5-1 w/o Davis

:yaohappy::dancin
Damm :oldlol:

Mr. Woke
02-11-2021, 09:38 AM
Real Madrid.

Still have a soft spot for the Lakers. I'm European btw, it's the American lebron james fans that are known to abandon their teams. That is ****ed up.

I would've never set the alarm at 4.30 AM to watch Lebron play, Kobe did that.

There is nothing ****ed up about switching teams lol.

You seem like a little bitch boy.

LAL
02-11-2021, 11:05 AM
There is nothing ****ed up about switching teams lol.

You seem like a little bitch boy.

Go away lgbt, you're dumb and gross.

light
02-11-2021, 11:12 AM
LeBron just spanked those children twice back to back in crushing overtime losses.

Their hopes and dreams dashed.

Mr. Woke
02-11-2021, 03:01 PM

That makes zero sense lol.

Go suck your mom's kunt.

scuzzy
02-11-2021, 03:06 PM
:oldlol:

Axe
02-11-2021, 06:13 PM
Time for you to change your funky diapers, young man.