Vino24
02-11-2021, 11:02 PM
:lol:lol:lol Semi looks like a god vs ya’ll

Wally450
02-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Semi "Jeff Green" Ojeleye

Real Men Wear Green
02-12-2021, 11:24 AM
That's a little misleading. Raptor defense made it tough for Tatum and Brown to score but gave up a lot of jumpers to the "roleplayers." So Pritchard, Ojeley and Theis capitalized on not being treated like NBA players.

I am gaining more respect for and aggravation with Kyle Lowry every time the Celtics play them. How many point guards would try to defend Tatum? Maybe Patrick Beverly and Marcus Smartif he was on a different team. That's the list. One of the toughest guys in the league.

Payton Pritchard is definitely a steal. I expect him to be a starter somewhere within the next 3 seasons, sooner if Kemba Walker can't play consistently.

LAL
02-12-2021, 11:55 AM
That's a little misleading. Raptor defense made it tough for Tatum and Brown to score but gave up a lot of jumpers to the "roleplayers." So Pritchard, Ojeley and Theis capitalized on not being treated like NBA players.

I am gaining more respect for and aggravation with Kyle Lowry every time the Celtics play them. How many point guards would try to defend Tatum? Maybe Patrick Beverly and Marcus Smartif he was on a different team. That's the list. One of the toughest guys in the league.

Payton Pritchard is definitely a steal. I expect him to be a starter somewhere within the next 3 seasons, sooner if Kemba Walker can't play consistently.
True.

RRR3
02-12-2021, 03:23 PM

Lowry is one of the best point guards of all time and I’m saying this completely unironically. He’s not a top 10 PG ever or anything but he’s top 25.

red1
02-12-2021, 03:42 PM
second night of a back to back. we always struggle against the celtics anyways. two defensive grind out teams leads to ugly games.

squad playing good ball now

Real Men Wear Green
02-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Lowry is one of the best point guards of all time and I’m saying this completely unironically. He’s not a top 10 PG ever or anything but he’s top 25.

I doubt he's that but I don't feel like coming up with a top 25 list at this time. I just can't put him on par with KJ or Tim Hardaway for example, career vs career. But the stats could prove me wrong. I may look into this later.

fourkicks44
02-12-2021, 06:32 PM
I doubt he's that but I don't feel like coming up with a top 25 list at this time. I just can't put him on par with KJ or Tim Hardaway for example, career vs career. But the stats could prove me wrong. I may look into this later.

I love both Tim and KJ, who were both obviously much more skilled, but neither of them are the two way players that Lowry is.

They haven't had the success or the sustained success that Lowry has had in the playoffs on different squads.

Lowry has gained a huge amount of respect from me in the last couple years, I am assuming most other fans of the game feel the same.

I see RRR3's point here.

Axe
02-12-2021, 07:21 PM
Tbh the raptors have been being annihilated by the Cs since the last postseason. What more now that they don't have ibaka nor gasol.

Proctor
02-12-2021, 11:40 PM
And now the Celtics lost to Saadiq Bey and a decomposed corpse of Blake Griffin. :lol

RRR3
02-12-2021, 11:51 PM
Try listing 25 point guards with better careers I don’t think you can. Lowry is hurt a bit by the fact that it took him a while to become a star tho.

BigShotBob
02-13-2021, 12:19 AM
Try listing 25 point guards with better careers I don’t think you can. Lowry is hurt a bit by the fact that it took him a while to become a star tho.

I'll make a list in a moment