PDA

View Full Version : Can’t decide which of these dunks I wish went in more.

Kblaze8855
02-16-2021, 09:06 PM
You can tell both Bird and Dray were just refusing to be made a part of history. Either of those go and they are famous forever. Lebron for sealing the finals and Doc for a goat tier poster on his mortal enemy topping his cup dunk on Cooper you already see on top 10 lists.

We got robbed in both cases but I can’t honestly say I blame either one.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EminentImprobableBanteng-size_restricted.gif

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CalmChubbyCornsnake-size_restricted.gif

The fans suffer but....right call by both. “**** that” is reason enough.

2much_knowledge
02-16-2021, 09:14 PM
I would rather see the one that Del Curry inbounded the ball from halfcourt off the glass and VC almost caught it with one hand. The best miss ever

sdot_thadon
02-16-2021, 09:20 PM
Yeah Doc on Bird would have lived forever and sealing it with the dunk on Draymond would have been the perfect ending to that insane finals by Lebron. But I can't be mad at the **** that option either.

Kblaze8855
02-16-2021, 09:32 PM
I would rather see the one that Del Curry inbounded the ball from halfcourt off the glass and VC almost caught it with one hand. The best miss ever

Vince had at least two missed dunks that became great posters off the still shot. That crazy one where he’s near parallel to the ground wild have been nasty.

Ja Morant has an all timer with Kevin Love too.

3ball
02-16-2021, 09:46 PM
Yeah Doc on Bird would have lived forever and sealing it with the dunk on Draymond would have been the perfect ending to that insane finals by Lebron. But I can't be mad at the **** that option either.

Lebron averaged 24 and 6 turnovers through 4 games of the 16' Finals

So he wasn't "insane"

and he had an equal-scoring partner to attract equal defensive attention, so it's a weaker Finals win than many others that were won with true 2nd options that average far less, aka carry-jobs like the 06' Finals.. 09' Finals.. 11' Finals.. etc, etc)

3ball
02-16-2021, 09:47 PM
Only guys like Bird would even contest that dunk

jlip
02-16-2021, 10:17 PM
Dr. J clearly had some bad intentions with that attempt.

tontoz
02-16-2021, 10:27 PM
Dr J had no chance to finish. Bird hammered him intentionally to prevent it. He knew he had no chance to block a Dr J dunk lol.

sdot_thadon
02-16-2021, 10:28 PM

So he wasn't "insane"

and he had an equal-scoring partner to attract equal defensive attention, so it's a weaker Finals win than many others that were won with true 2nd options that average far less, aka carry-jobs like the 06' Finals.. 09' Finals.. 11' Finals.. etc, etc)

There's 100 other threads on the 1st page for this. Kick rocks dude.

RRR3
02-16-2021, 10:28 PM

So he wasn't "insane"

Shut up you ****ing retard