PDA

View Full Version : Imagine

MoBe1Kanobi
02-18-2021, 01:01 PM
“Girl, slow down! The sale isn’t going to end in the next 3 seconds!”

You see my best friend and I are currently shopping for clothes at gucci. They rarely have sales but today, they’re having one. Trying desperately to beat everyone. As she’s tugging at my shirt, I get tossed into a tall man.

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry.” Flustered, I look up.

Donovan Mitchell.

As his eyes scramble upon me, he smiles.

“No problem ma, I should be apologizing to-”

“Come on (Y/N)!”

Before I can even say anything back, i’m rugged away from him. And pulled into the sea of people.

Jesus Christ.

As I try not to kill my friend for taking me away from the one and only Donavon, we shop.

The next day, my mind wonders to the events that took place yesterday, what would have happened if she didn’t take me away. I could’ve shot my shot with Donavon.

I groan and roll over to grab my phone. Scrolling through instagram, a post catches my eye.

It’s Donavons post.

“Yesterday, a girl bumped into me at the Louisville Mall, I thought she was the most beautiful girl and I want to see her again. What do I do?”

I feel my heart speed up. He’s searching for me, like a modern day cinderella. Luckily for me, The cardinals were having a basketball game tonight, tickets were still available. I jump on the opportunity and swiftly buy the closest i can get to the court. They cost a little bit out of budget but the pay out of getting Donavon is worth it.

As I get ready, my nerves set in. What if he doesn’t remember me, or worse someone convinced him he bumped into them and not me. I try to get the negativity out of my mind.

“We can do this (Y/N).”

Time passes and before I know it, it’s time to head out.

As I go through everything to get into the stadium, my nerves grow worse. Donavon Mitchell.

I might hook up with Donavon ****ing Mitchell am I insane?

I find my seat and sit down. The teams come out on the court and the first thing I notice is Donavon.

He looks just as fine as he was yesterday. They tip off and the game starts. As plays continue to go on they call a time out.

Somehow, me and Donavon make eye contact.

Wait.

Me and Donavon just looked at one another.

I smile and he smirks and turns to his team.

Quarter after quarter I see him take small glances into my section. He definitely remembers me.

Soon the game is over and Donavons team has won. As everyone celebrates, I see him point towards me. And before I know it, I’m being asked to go back through a hallway.

A couple of minutes pass and Donavon comes, sweaty but still resembling that out of this world.

“I didn’t think I’d be able to see you again.” He gives me a cheeky smile.

“I thought you wouldn’t even remember me.”

His smile turns into a sly smirk;

“I could never forget that gorgeous of a face.”

I blush.

“So, as i was saying yesterday. I’d love to get your number.”

We exchange numbers and walk out together, it’s crazy late.

But I barely notice, I’m only focused on one thing.

The future I hold with Donavon.

https://lamelhoee.tumblr.com/tagged/imagines

Proctor
02-18-2021, 01:04 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

Hey Yo
02-18-2021, 01:04 PM
There's only one Imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOgFZfRVaww

Akeem34TheDream
02-18-2021, 01:22 PM
It would be much better with Gobert imo.

MoBe1Kanobi
02-18-2021, 07:26 PM
As me and my long term boyfriend travel up the stairs of the Eiffel tower, I feel my heart give out explosions of pure love. One hand in Kryie’s hand and the other holding the rail. Nothing in this world could be better. Or…. So I thought. As we reach the top, all of Paris is shown, people look so small compared to us. The sight is breath taking, so naturally i’m a little confused when Kyrie pulls me away from the guarded edge.

As I turn around, I’m faced with the sudden realization that Kryie is on one knee.

“(Y/N) (Y/L/N), for the last 5 years you’ve blessed me and my life. Only one other woman has given me such great amount of love and support, my mother. Everyday I spend with you I’m undeniably happy, seeing your beautiful eyes, smile, and hearing your laughter has made me come to realize that; I don’t ever want to be without you. So, what i’m asking is, (Y/N)…. Will you marry me?”

Tears begin to form in my eyes, I’m at a loss for words but I manage to crank out a distorted yes.

Kryie gets up and hugs me, the people around us applaud. As we look into each other’s eyes, it feels like no one else is around us. And Kryie leans in for a kiss, as do I. Every spark I felt within that kiss radiated through my body, my passion for this man burning ever so deep.

Kryie pulls away and has the goofiest grin presented on his face,

“I guess I can call you Mrs. Irving now huh?”

I roll my eyes and snuggle under him,

“Only if I can call you Mr. Irving.”

He chuckles and pulls me in closer.

“I love you (Y/N).”

“I love you too.”

And with that confirming our love, we continue to look out over the city of Paris. Standing close together as one.

Stanley Kobrick
02-18-2021, 07:29 PM
tumblr still exists?

Axe
02-18-2021, 09:24 PM
tumblr still exists?
How 'bout friendster and myspace :kobe: