PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Pandemic

n00bie
02-20-2021, 08:15 PM
1st human case of H5N8 Bird Flu.

Here comes 2 additional years of lock downs.

https://bnonews.com/index.php/2021/02/russia-first-human-cases-of-h5n8-bird-flu/

Axe
02-20-2021, 08:25 PM
This is far from being over.

highwhey
02-20-2021, 08:44 PM
https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000526769397-b2oq7x-t500x500.jpg

SATAN
02-20-2021, 08:50 PM
Interesting. How can we blame Bill Gates for this?

Manny98
02-20-2021, 10:27 PM
Nobody's locking down over bird flu bruh :oldlol:

Bimbo Coles
02-21-2021, 06:08 AM
Birds aren't real. Ditto Russia.

coin24
02-21-2021, 08:20 AM
This is far from being over.

What’s this, the 35th year in lockdown for you?:oldlol:

Axe
02-21-2021, 08:28 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knri3ks-ep8

Chick Stern
02-21-2021, 12:05 PM
Modern corporate poultry raising is just terrible. It leads to many of these issues.

clipps
02-21-2021, 12:35 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/2517bb9dfbd3e5a781ddfe39d1485edf/tenor.gif?itemid=14075858

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 12:58 PM
Nobody's locking down over bird flu bruh :oldlol:

You kiddin??

MillerTime and RuPaul hve already taken up shelter under the bed in anticipation of the apocalyptic bird flu :lol

BigKobeFan
02-21-2021, 01:01 PM
You kiddin??

MillerTime and RuPaul hve already taken up shelter under the bed in anticipation of the apocalyptic bird flu :lol

Retard3 is still in his moms basement and never left. Not sure if the flu was the reason

Manny98
02-21-2021, 01:53 PM
You kiddin??

:lol

HighFlyer23
02-21-2021, 03:47 PM
China should have been nuked decades ago

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 04:12 PM

Personally I blame wealthy manipulators.

Luckily I have great confidence Joe Biden is going to go after them.

Just as soon as Covid is over

:roll:

warriorfan
02-21-2021, 04:19 PM
They have the blueprint now. They realized they can literally shut down the country, remove personal freedoms, manipulate markets, all for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate that is “asymptotic” for the majority of the population....while the masses cheer it on in wild enthusiasm.

We joked about two or three masks. About Covid-20 coming around as soon as their Covid-19 hype machine starts to finally die down....Now it’s all actually happening.

Hope you guys enjoy the ride. It’s gonna be a long one.

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 04:25 PM
They have the blueprint now. They realized they can literally shut down the country, remove personal freedoms, manipulate markets, all for a virus with a 99.9% survival rate that is “asymptotic” for the majority of the population....while the masses cheer it on in wild enthusiasm.

We joked about two or three masks. About Covid-20 coming around as soon as their Covid-19 hype machine starts to finally die down....Now it’s all actually happening.

Hope you guys enjoy the ride. It’s gonna be a long one.

Remember the immortal words of Kanye West on the subject of slavery.

“400 years? Sounds like a choice to me...”

HighFlyer23
02-21-2021, 06:02 PM
Personally I blame wealthy manipulators.

Luckily I have great confidence Joe Biden is going to go after them.

Just as soon as Covid is over

He's a cuck coward tool

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 06:14 PM
He's a cuck coward tool

Anyone but the Orange guy!

HighFlyer23
02-21-2021, 06:22 PM
Anyone but the Orange guy!

The orange man was low IQ and incompetent as well

But this ********** is a tool fraud

You're picking between donkey shit and dog shit basically

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 06:27 PM
The orange man was low IQ and incompetent as well

But this ********** is a tool fraud

You're picking between donkey shit and dog shit basically

That's okay with me as long as Joe keeps us safe from Covid!

SATAN
02-21-2021, 07:57 PM
You're a ****ing clown.

Axe
02-21-2021, 08:45 PM
:oldlol:

Manny98
02-22-2021, 11:02 AM
When are yall going to start waking up. I know some of you have but we still have a bunch of idiots who think this is all necessary. Like seriously wearing masks till 2022

If we all got together and protested this shit they wouldn't be able to go through enforcing this bullshit but we have idiots that think that we need to wear a mask for the rest of our lives

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1363496264856403969?prefetchtimestamp=161400615810 7

n00bie
02-22-2021, 12:17 PM
When are yall going to start waking up. I know some of you have but we still have a bunch of idiots who think this is all necessary. Like seriously wearing masks till 2022

If we all got together and protested this shit they wouldn't be able to go through enforcing this bullshit but we have idiots that think that we need to wear a mask for the rest of our lives

https://mobile.twitter.com/cnnpolitics/status/1363496264856403969?prefetchtimestamp=161400615810 7

Its crazy how of all the shit going on with this world, the one thing you are focused on is wearing a mask indoors.

Seriously who cares.

highwhey
02-22-2021, 12:24 PM
Its crazy how of all the shit going on with this world, the one thing you are focused on is wearing a mask indoors.

Seriously who cares.hes trying to fit in , leave him alone!

Manny98
02-22-2021, 12:35 PM

Seriously who cares.
It's crazy how frightened you are about a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. I had Covid and it felt like the common cold in fact I have had colds that were worse than this virus.

Stop being so hysterical

n00bie
02-22-2021, 03:16 PM
It's crazy how frightened you are about a virus with a 99.9% survival rate. I had Covid and it felt like the common cold in fact I have had colds that were worse than this virus.

Stop being so hysterical

It's a mask. Who cares if it helps or not. Why make a big deal about it?

Just move on with your life already and stop whining on a basketball forum about a mask.

Hell even if covid is just a cold, at least you wont give me your cold with a mask on.

warriorfan
02-22-2021, 03:41 PM

Just move on with your life already and stop whining on a basketball forum about a mask.

Hell even if covid is just a cold, at least you wont give me your cold with a mask on.

https://i.postimg.cc/GmXktSpd/5-E5-E6116-DCDC-47-E9-8603-EA0-EFD291-F95.jpg

Manny98
02-22-2021, 04:10 PM

Going by your logic we should wear a mask for the rest of our lives so we don't give eachother the flu,cold,any transmissible disease.

Hell let's all walk around in a protective bubble suit like this for the foreseeable future
https://i.postimg.cc/mgKbQjHD/im-211291.jpg

n00bie
02-22-2021, 04:28 PM
Going by your logic we should wear a mask for the rest of our lives so we don't give eachother the flu,cold,any transmissible disease.

Hell let's all walk around in a protective bubble suit like this for the foreseeable future
https://i.postimg.cc/mgKbQjHD/im-211291.jpg

If you are sick with a cold or flu? Yes wearing a mask would be awesome although I know you wont.

With covid however with all the energy you spending bitching about wearing a mask to the store, you could have already gone to the store and back already.

It's just crazy how some people are spending so much time being angry at a face mask.

Vaccines I kinda get, but a face mask? Who gives a fk.

Manny98
02-22-2021, 06:17 PM
If you are sick with a cold or flu? Yes wearing a mask would be awesome although I know you wont.

With covid however with all the energy you spending bitching about wearing a mask to the store, you could have already gone to the store and back already.

It's just crazy how some people are spending so much time being angry at a face mask.

You're telling me you wore a face mask in public even before it became the law :yaohappy:

Why are you so scared of getting sick anyway. You know it's actually important to get sick so your body can build strength to be able to fight infections.

SATAN
02-22-2021, 06:59 PM
You're telling me you wore a face mask in public even before it became the law :yaohappy:

Axe
02-22-2021, 08:24 PM
Another sad day for the welfarefan getting overlooked in threads :ohwell:

n00bie
02-23-2021, 01:32 AM

Why are you so scared of getting sick anyway. You know it's actually important to get sick so your body can build strength to be able to fight infections.

I wore a facemask in public when I was sick because I didnt want to give it to people.

I still cant believe it's been over a year of covid and you still think a face mask is to prevent you from getting sick. It's just crazy how you spend so much time arguing about this but you dont even educate yourself on what a face mask is for.

How many times do people have to tell you that a face mask is meant to protect others from YOU, not the other way around?

Manny98
02-23-2021, 04:45 AM
If masks worked so well there wouldn't be this many cases in the first places

You can't slow down viral transmission by wearing a 99 cent piece of cloth around your face. Only a retard would believe that shit :facepalm

n00bie
02-23-2021, 11:34 AM
If masks worked so well there wouldn't be this many cases in the first places

You can't slow down viral transmission by wearing a 99 cent piece of cloth around your face. Only a retard would believe that shit :facepalm

Can you explain why masks are worn by surgeons for decades? Was it all for nothing?

Oh wait this mask conspiracy must have been in the medical industry for decades.

Manny98
02-23-2021, 11:54 AM
Can you explain why masks are worn by surgeons for decades? Was it all for nothing?

Oh wait this mask conspiracy must have been in the medical industry for decades.

Data shows that there is no correlation in the amount of cases between states that have mask mandates and states that don't which proves my point that masks are not working

And even if they did work the virus has a 99.9% survival rate so you're getting frightened over nothing. If you get Covid the chances are you're going to survive just like every other common illness that circulates around

BigKobeFan
02-23-2021, 12:00 PM

Hes like those ugly bitches that wear masks and people think they are cute until the masks are off

Manny98
02-23-2021, 12:09 PM
Hes like those ugly bitches that wear masks and people think they are cute until the masks are off
Noobie is the type of dude who sits in a car by himself with a face mask on because it gives him a sense of moral superiority

There is honestly no reaching to people like him. You could show the death rates and heaps of evidence that the virus is not deadly enough to warrant locking down society and you still won't get through to him

He's been completely brainwashed:facepalm

rawimpact
02-23-2021, 01:49 PM

Those masks are worn for multiple reasons. One, it's to protect the surgeons as much as the patient they're operating on. Secondly, the masks are own to protect one from bacteria which are 200x larger than a virus. Surgical masks are nowhere near as efficient as a N95 because they're not meant to stop viruses. Infecting an open wound is different than natural passages. We have better immunity in our nasal passages, mouth and ear for example against bacteria.

tpols
02-23-2021, 02:23 PM

What in the flying ****?

:biggums:

So you'll just follow any commands even if you personally don't think they make sense?

Holy shit.....

BigKobeFan
02-23-2021, 02:56 PM
What in the flying ****?

:biggums:

So you'll just follow any commands even if you personally don't think they make sense?

Holy shit.....

We call those....sheeps

n00bie
02-23-2021, 04:11 PM
We call those....sheeps

Baaaaaa baaaaaaa. Everyone in the world are sheep! You're the smartest person in the universe! You're so woke bro.

Have fun staying in your basement with that tin foil hat.

Nanners
02-24-2021, 06:43 AM
Baaaaaa baaaaaaa. Everyone in the world are sheep! You're the smartest person in the universe! You're so woke bro.

Have fun staying in your basement with that tin foil hat.

gotta love a clown who insults his fellow basement dwellers because they wear tinfoil instead of the mask

n00bie
02-24-2021, 11:12 AM
gotta love a clown who insults his fellow basement dwellers because they wear tinfoil instead of the mask

Unlike you I can go anywhere I want with my mask on. You're trapped at home tho. At least Bill Gates isn't jacking off to your facemask right?

Nanners
02-24-2021, 11:20 AM
Unlike you I can go anywhere I want with my mask on. You're trapped at home tho. At least Bill Gates isn't jacking off to your facemask right?

If youre leaving your house at all, you're killing your dumbass grandma regardless of whether you're wearing a mask... good job covid murderer

Anyway I go anywhere I want without a mask, because I know how to be safe and how to navigate the mask exemption rules... and unlike you I am a healthy human bean, not a sickly minibrain anime enthusiast

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 11:37 AM
I wear a mask, but I have one big concern. When someone is speaking to me and constantly touches their mask to keep it from slipping off... I don't know what that person has touched before or is touching afterwards. If they speak to me without wearing a mask at least I can back away a few feet.

n00bie
02-24-2021, 11:56 AM
I wear a mask, but I have one big concern. When someone is speaking to me and constantly touches their mask to keep it from slipping off... I don't know what that person has touched before or is touching afterwards. If they speak to me without wearing a mask at least I can back away a few feet.

Why does it matter if they touch their own mask.. as long as they arent touching you?

I can hear people find when they talk to me with a mask on. I dont need to go to their mouth to hear them..

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 12:04 PM
Why does it matter if they touch their own mask.. as long as they arent touching you?

I can hear people find when they talk to me with a mask on. I dont need to go to their mouth to hear them..

I clearly explained why it matters. Imagine someone is talking to their friend at the grocery store. Touches mask to readjust it and then puts that hand into a produce bin to grab something. Has the mask really helped in this situation?

Am I correct to assume you believe putting on the mask is all there is to it?

I never said anything about hearing someone speak. I said it is a concern that people are constantly touching a mask that functions as a collection point for virus.

FultzNationRISE
02-24-2021, 12:20 PM

I would just play it safe and never leave home again dawg.

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 12:22 PM
I would just play it safe and never leave home again dawg.

Your attack is landing on the wrong person. It is my choice to wear a mask, but I'm not lecturing everyone else to comply. That's the poster n00bie.

n00bie
02-24-2021, 12:28 PM
I clearly explained why it matters. Imagine someone is talking to their friend at the grocery store. Touches mask to readjust it and then puts that hand into a produce bin to grab something. Has the mask really helped in this situation?

Am I correct to assume you believe putting on the mask is all there is to it?

I never said anything about hearing someone speak. I said it is a concern that people are constantly touching a mask that functions as a collection point for virus.

Well. The mask is just a smart part of it. You shouldn't be reusing a disposable mask and you should be washing your cloth mask.

People should also be washing their hands everytime they make a grocery run.. but of course you can preach all you want. People wont listen.

n00bie
02-24-2021, 12:30 PM
If youre leaving your house at all, you're killing your dumbass grandma regardless of whether you're wearing a mask... good job covid murderer

Anyway I go anywhere I want without a mask, because I know how to be safe and how to navigate the mask exemption rules... and unlike you I am a healthy human bean, not a sickly minibrain anime enthusiast

Can you explain how leaving my house with a mask kills my grandma? Serious question. I'm not trying to mock you any further.

FultzNationRISE
02-24-2021, 12:33 PM
Your attack is landing on the wrong person. It is my choice to wear a mask, but I'm not lecturing everyone else to comply. That's the poster n00bie.

I feel you homie, and I respect that.

Im just sayin, because you said people touching their masks is a “big concern” for you personally... it might be wise to avoid public situations altogether until the government says youre safe.

Dont put yourself thru the fear and stress of this relentless killer, ya know??

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 12:36 PM
I feel you homie, and I respect that.

Im just sayin, because you said people touching their masks is a “big concern” for you personally... it might be wise to avoid public situations altogether until the government says youre safe.

Dont put yourself thru the fear and stress of this relentless killer, ya know??

Concern relative to the mask mandate.

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 12:54 PM
Well. The mask is just a smart part of it. You shouldn't be reusing a disposable mask and you should be washing your cloth mask.

People should also be washing their hands everytime they make a grocery run.. but of course you can preach all you want. People wont listen.

Is english your native language? Preach was a really interesting word choice,

n00bie
02-24-2021, 01:02 PM
Is english your native language? Preach was a really interesting word choice,

Oh didnt know preach wasn't an english word. Sorry Charlie!

Charlie Sheen
02-24-2021, 01:21 PM
Oh didnt know preach wasn't an english word. Sorry Charlie!

Here's a definition of preaching from google: the giving of moral advice in a pompously self-righteous way.

Do you see why I find it interesting you chose that word yet? I asked if you were a native english speaker because it would have been unfair to judge you.

n00bie
02-24-2021, 02:20 PM
Here's a definition of preaching from google: the giving of moral advice in a pompously self-righteous way.

Do you see why I find it interesting you chose that word yet? I asked if you were a native english speaker because it would have been unfair to judge you.

Actually one of 4 languages that I speak fluently.

LBJFTW
02-24-2021, 02:57 PM

Stop being so hysterical

It’s not the recovery, it’s the damage to your lungs. Some of us actually like playing basketball and use our lung capacity for more than just saying “welcome to McDonald’s, can I take your order” like you do for 8 hours a day.

LBJFTW
02-24-2021, 03:00 PM

Unless you have sanitizer in your car and use it the moment you get into your car, your doing it wrong. The mask is only part of the precaution.

Nanners
02-24-2021, 03:55 PM
Can you explain how leaving my house with a mask kills my grandma? Serious question. I'm not trying to mock you any further.

You think you're clever or something? Shut the hell up and blindly believe the science! Obey!

I'll explain right after Fauci/Gates and all the tyrannical dem governors explain why small businesses are too dangerous to operate yet big box stores are allowed to operate unimpeeded

highwhey
02-24-2021, 04:06 PM
It’s not the recovery, it’s the damage to your lungs. Some of us actually like playing basketball and use our lung capacity for more than just saying “welcome to McDonald’s, can I take your order” like you do for 8 hours a day.

:roll::roll:

Manny98
02-24-2021, 05:05 PM

I don't know if your trolling or being serious :roll::roll:

SATAN
02-24-2021, 07:09 PM

https://i.skyrock.net/7577/57547577/pics/2857499936_1_9_iErmiMP0.gif

BurningHammer
02-24-2021, 07:22 PM

:lebronamazed:

Axe
02-24-2021, 09:23 PM
End scene

PistonsFan#21
02-25-2021, 11:18 AM

Has it been proven to cause permanent damage to the lungs? Last i heard there wasn't any long term studies done to confirm it yet. And all NBA players that came back from Covid after just 2 weeks seemed to be doing just fine :confusedshrug:

TheMan
02-25-2021, 01:24 PM

People who are sick with the cold or flu need to not go to work, I hate the fukktard try hard who go to work even when they're sick, all they do is spread their virus and get everyone sick.

TheMan
02-25-2021, 01:30 PM
Has it been proven to cause permanent damage to the lungs? Last i heard there wasn't any long term studies done to confirm it yet. And all NBA players that came back from Covid after just 2 weeks seemed to be doing just fine :confusedshrug:

Yoan Moncada, young White Sox player who had a great 2019 season got covid19 early in 2020 and he said he felt gassed after running the bases and his batting avg took a big hit from the previous season, and this is supposed to be a healthy strong young adult...it hits people differently, we still don't know the long term effects, if there are any.

clipps
02-25-2021, 06:33 PM

:lebronamazed:Someone just got skull f*cked.

Manny98
02-25-2021, 06:36 PM
If you're so scared of the big bad Covid, stay in your basement and let the rest of us get on with our lives