PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is second in MVP race now

Nike D'Antoni
02-21-2021, 12:11 AM
Embiid is the number one. As the Lakers are now 3rd seed in West and exposed badly without Davis.

3ball
02-21-2021, 12:12 AM
Lol

This bum hadn't been MVP in 9 years and no all-defense either

DoctorP
02-21-2021, 12:26 AM
depends on final record. if LA wins the most games LeBron will get consideration.

Airupthere
02-21-2021, 12:30 AM
Embiid and Lebron are these seriously just the choices this year?

Nike D'Antoni
02-21-2021, 12:33 AM
Embiid and Lebron are these seriously just the choices this year?

Yes. What can we do? A ton of players are missing many games.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?490581-Superstars-missing-games

Airupthere
02-21-2021, 12:34 AM
Yes. What can we do? A ton of players are missing many games.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?490581-Superstars-missing-games

We’re still not close to normalcy. This season is just flat. Better than nothing though.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-21-2021, 12:36 AM
No he isnt

These 5 are EASILY higher and thats not even getting into the other arguables

Embiid
Dame
Jokic
Steph
Kawhi

Axe
02-21-2021, 12:39 AM
No he isnt

These 5 are EASILY higher and thats not even getting into the other arguables

Embiid
Dame
Jokic
Steph
Kawhi
The hornets wouldn't have won earlier if not for the donkey selling the game with intention to protect the chef's legacy because the warriors were winning in the last 30 seconds with oubre leading

Turbo Slayer
02-21-2021, 12:41 AM
I would have Embiid over LeBron right now. Embiid or Jokic probably takes home the MVP.

StrongLurk
02-21-2021, 12:46 AM
OP Embiid has been in first place pretty much all year if you are a real basketball fan and not just letting the media give Lebron the MVP award right off the bat.

k 96
02-21-2021, 12:57 AM
Annnnnnnnd ESPN will reward LeHype ESPN James with an MVP award... AGAIN!

Akeem34TheDream
02-21-2021, 01:22 AM
I have Anthony Davis as MVP right now.

HBK_Kliq_2
02-21-2021, 01:58 AM
1. Kawhi Leonard - unmasked kawhi and the original starting 5 Beverly/George/Leonard/Batum/ibaka have never lost this season!

2. Nikola Jokic - Carrying nuggets offense in the west conference but his defense has been poor

3. Joel Embiid - great stats but he's in the east and takes games off against jazz and a few other tough matchups

4. LeBron James

SATAN
02-21-2021, 02:14 AM
You guys find it lame the way ESPN ect have been pushing this MVP talk so much since before the season even started? There's plenty of interesting shit happening that they could talk about but it's the same crap over and over and over again. We all know LeBron usually puts it into another gear as the playoffs get closer so the constant speculating before mid season seems like a waste of anyone's time. Surely they could actually interview some players or something instead of this mind numbing garbage. It just seems odd and fake to me.

Nothing against anyone speculating here btw

Except HBK obviously

FultzNationRISE
02-21-2021, 02:17 AM
You guys find it lame the way ESPN ect have been pushing this MVP talk so much since before the season even started? There's plenty of interesting shit happening that they could talk about but it's the same crap over and over and over again. We all know LeBron usually puts it into another gear as the playoffs get closer so the constant speculating before mid season seems like a waste of anyone's time. Surely they could actually interview some players or something instead of this mind numbing garbage. It just seems odd and fake to me.

Except HBK obviously

STFU jizzrag

SATAN
02-21-2021, 02:19 AM
Reported

Prometheus
02-21-2021, 02:27 AM
Realistically, he should be somewhere around 7th. LeBron is not even a top ten player in today's league.

SATAN
02-21-2021, 02:31 AM
Realistically, he should be somewhere around 7th. LeBron is not even a top ten player in today's league.

Go on...List them...

Akeem34TheDream
02-21-2021, 02:56 AM

Nah he is in top ten easily. Just not top 5.

TheGoatest
02-21-2021, 04:34 AM
Embiid is definitely #1.... In the list of star players skipping games. Or at least tied with Kawhi. Meanwhile LeBron just had the shortest offseason rest in the history of the game and is still fighting and giving it all every night and is yet to miss a single game. Those other players who are both much younger and had longer rests yet still skip games should be ashamed of themselves. :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-21-2021, 04:36 AM
Nah he is in top ten easily. Just not top 5.

:applause:

k0kakw0rld
02-21-2021, 04:39 AM
Embiid is the number one. As the Lakers are now 3rd seed in West and exposed badly without Davis.

Schroeder did not play as well.

k0kakw0rld
02-21-2021, 04:40 AM
Shut your bitch ass up, attention whore.

TheGoatest
02-21-2021, 04:45 AM

:oldlol:

No surprise them quietly sweeping this under the rug.
If Kuzma, Harrell, Gasol, Caruso, KCP and THT were missing as well and LeBron played with Kostas Antetokounmpo, Jared Dudley and Quinn Cook in the starting lineup, the haters would still be like "Exposed without Davis". Their desperation is pure comedy to watch. :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-21-2021, 04:50 AM

No Dragic for Miami so that cancels out Schroeder

No AD, no problem?

k0kakw0rld
02-21-2021, 05:36 AM
No Dragic for Miami so that cancels out Schroeder

No AD, no problem?

What exactly are you saying? Lakers will not make the playoffs is that correct? Or why you barking?

light
02-21-2021, 06:50 AM
LeBron is clearly the favorite. AD has been hobbled/out and underperforming all year, the Lakers shooters have been AWOL for a month, and LeBron has still carried them to the 2nd best record in the league with the #1 defense.

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/LeBron-RPM.png

Why is Embiid only 4th here and why is his DRPM lower than LeBron's? lol.

pandiani17
02-21-2021, 07:48 AM
If LeBron (or whoever else) wants to win the MVP, he will have to put his team in the 1st-2nd place of their conference.

Gohan
02-21-2021, 01:16 PM

Except HBK obviously

You’re a lebron fan too. Props to you for admitting that

SATAN
02-21-2021, 08:41 PM
You’re a lebron fan too. Props to you for admitting that

What's this even supposed to mean? I think he's very good at basketball, yes.

Am I supposed to be ashamed about that or something? Nothing I said was actually wrong.

The same thing has been happening for years.

Shooter
02-21-2021, 11:19 PM
LeBron is clearly the favorite. AD has been hobbled/out and underperforming all year, the Lakers shooters have been AWOL for a month, and LeBron has still carried them to the 2nd best record in the league with the #1 defense.

https://s2.gifyu.com/images/LeBron-RPM.png

Why is Embiid only 4th here and why is his DRPM lower than LeBron's? lol.

We

:dancin

Win

:djparty

Again

:hammertime: :lebronamazed:

Axe
02-21-2021, 11:45 PM
I'd laugh hard if he doesn't lead his team past beal and the wizards tomorrow

TheGoatest
02-22-2021, 03:22 AM
I'd laugh hard if he doesn't lead his team past beal and the wizards tomorrow

The Wizards are on a 4 game winning streak. They just snapped the Blazers 6 game winning streak. In Portland too.
The Lakers will still be without Schroder. The Wizards are probably having the best period of their season and the Lakers the worst of their.

Under normal/average circumstances it should be an automatic W for the Lakers.
Considering all the things mentioned above and the situation both teams are currently in, it will be an extremely difficult game to win for the Lakers.

Axe
02-22-2021, 07:25 AM
The Wizards are on a 4 game winning streak. They just snapped the Blazers 6 game winning streak. In Portland too.
The Lakers will still be without Schroder. The Wizards are probably having the best period of their season and the Lakers the worst of their.

Under normal/average circumstances it should be an automatic W for the Lakers.
Considering all the things mentioned above and the situation both teams are currently in, it will be an extremely difficult game to win for the Lakers.
Well the wiz are hot atm. They finally got themselves going, with westbrook enjoying his triple-doubles as usual but i think the lakers can exploit him. Beal? Not sure but bran can prolly take care of the guy. The others need to step up tho while key players remain absent. Kcp, harrell and caruso, they suck if their shots aren't falling. Vogel must be more meticulous too when it comes to their player rotations. If they can't win this game, then what more against the league-leading jazz come wednesday night.

Nike D'Antoni
02-27-2021, 02:01 AM
Lebron is now second on NBA.com race to MVP ladder

BigShotBob
02-27-2021, 02:51 AM
Lebron is now second on NBA.com race to MVP ladder

When I read the article I could tell that it hurt them to put him down to the 2nd spot, because you could argue that he should have dropped lower. It's like they really wanted to fight it.

LAL
02-27-2021, 02:53 AM
When I read the article I could tell that it hurt them to put him down to the 2nd spot, because you could argue that he should have dropped lower. It's like they really wanted to fight it.

He should be first or?

light
02-27-2021, 02:55 AM
MVP Bron did it again.

28 points, 11 rebounds, 7 assists, 4 steals, 3 blocks.

The NBA hasn't seen that since 2012.

The Lakers haven't seen it since 1978.

https://fadeawayworld.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/89880658_492769524943955_4714489183098372096_n.jpg

BigShotBob
02-27-2021, 02:56 AM
He should be first or?

He should have dropped down to the third spot imo behind either Curry or Jokic

LAL
02-27-2021, 02:58 AM
He should have dropped down to the third spot imo behind either Curry or Jokic

Owh you mean this dude was first this whole time? Thought he went from at 5 or 6 to 2. Yikes.