PDA

View Full Version : Why is Lebum a game time decision tonight?

nineiron
02-22-2021, 02:17 PM
is this bum already starting to fake an injury so he doesn't get exposed without AD?

f*cking coward a$$ b1tch. no wonder ppl hate this idiot.

FultzNationRISE
02-22-2021, 02:25 PM
is this bum already starting to fake an injury so he doesn't get exposed without AD?

Come here OP. GET THE **** OVER HERE.

https://i.gifer.com/BfiL.gif

If you ever talk mess about Lebron again you're DEAD. You ****ing hear me, YOURE DEAD.

AirBonner
02-22-2021, 02:28 PM
Anthony Davis is nearly 10 years younger than LeBron yet has missed more games than LeBron

nineiron
02-22-2021, 02:30 PM
Anthony Davis is nearly 10 years younger than LeBron yet has missed more games than LeBron

what's your point?

Airupthere
Tough defense by Oleynik in the last game. The guy needs to rest.

nineiron
Come here OP. GET THE **** OVER HERE.

https://i.gifer.com/BfiL.gif

If you ever talk mess about Lebron again you're DEAD. You ****ing hear me, YOURE DEAD.

is that what you do to Lebum's meat every night?

AirBonner
02-22-2021, 02:31 PM
what's your point?

LeBron is carrying the load at 36 years old. Has missed less games. Despite all of you saying AD is better. You little shit

theballerFKA Ace
02-22-2021, 02:37 PM
Lebron doing the same thing as he did with the pre-AD Lakers. If he goes deep into the postseason though and hopefully a chip, all is forgiven though :oldlol:

Airupthere
02-22-2021, 02:40 PM
If there is a game that he should not skip though it's this one. He won't have to play hot potato in this game. He should skip Utah and other tough ones instead.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-22-2021, 02:45 PM

He's been to what, 10 finals? Got 4 rings and 4 FMVPs to also show for it.

So...why would sitting out a game expose him suddenly? :confusedshrug:

RRR3
02-22-2021, 02:49 PM
He's been to what, 10 finals? Got 4 rings and 4 FMVPs to also show for it.

So...why would sitting out a game expose him suddenly? :confusedshrug:
I love how LeBron haters act like LeBron has to be literally perfect or he’s the worst player ever at an age when most players are completely done :oldlol:

They’re just confirming they think he’s GOAT with these ridiculous standards.

Airupthere
02-22-2021, 02:51 PM
I love how LeBron haters act like LeBron has to be literally perfect or he’s the worst player ever at an age when most players are completely done :oldlol:

No AD no problem is self inflicted. Calling yourself chosen one and king is self inflicted.

SouBeachTalents
02-22-2021, 02:52 PM

Just the idea he’s a game time decision for ONE game in his 18th season has them all riled up :lol

Akeem34TheDream
02-22-2021, 02:53 PM
No need to worry. We will have plenty of chances to see how good Lakers are without AD.

Bankaii
02-22-2021, 03:00 PM
The Wizards are one of the worst teams in the league. Isn’t this the perfect stat padding opportunity y’all always cry about?
He’s resting for the Jazz game moron.

LoneyROY7
02-22-2021, 03:07 PM
But OP had his typical day of doing nothing but hate-watching LeBron all mapped out. :(

BigShotBob
02-22-2021, 03:07 PM
If he sits out, it makes him look bad for missing games, and if he plays and loses, he still looks bad. So it's a win-win for those who don't like him.

nineiron
02-22-2021, 03:11 PM
LeBron is carrying the load at 36 years old. Has missed less games. Despite all of you saying AD is better. You little shit

carrying? like he carried them to the playoffs before AD arrived?

nineiron
02-22-2021, 03:12 PM
If there is a game that he should not skip though it's this one. He won't have to play hot potato in this game. He should skip Utah and other tough ones instead.

it would be great if they win tonight without him.

nineiron
No AD no problem is self inflicted. Calling yourself chosen one and king is self inflicted.

this

also, not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5.. is self inflicted

Airupthere
If he sits out, it makes him look bad for missing games, and if he plays and loses, he still looks bad. So it's a win-win for those who don't like him.

Well, it's the Wizards and he has no business of losing to the Wizards. Ultimately there is nothing to lose by playing when things go as they should.

nineiron
02-22-2021, 03:14 PM
Just the idea he’s a game time decision for ONE game in his 18th season has them all riled up :lol

let's see if it turns into a "groin injury" (aka 'i don't want to play without AD and be exposed')

k 96
02-22-2021, 03:14 PM

LeHype James is a freaking tw@t!

nineiron
02-22-2021, 03:15 PM

so you fully expect him to lose without AD, correct?

all he has to do is play and win. is that so hard for the "chosen one"?

BigShotBob
02-22-2021, 03:30 PM
so you fully expect him to lose without AD, correct?

all he has to do is play and win. is that so hard for the "chosen one"?

I wouldn't be surprised if he did lose. And either way it would be a "bad" loss, but it's better for him to rest for the Jazz. Still it's a mark against him no matter how you slice it.

Though it's funny to me how Lebron played back to back OT's against the Thunder, and was revved up and ready to play those games as well as play against the Timberwolves no problem. Lakers's schedule has been a bit of a cakewalk imo but that's a different story.

I'm old school though so I expect players to play every game unless they have a debilitating injury. MJ at the age of 34 played 82 games. Most players were expected to play every game. Especially superstars. I can excuse KD due to his achilles, AD for the same as his team fears he might have an achilles issue, PG has been injured and Kawhi has a degenerative disease. Embiid allegedly has a bad back, but all of that aside Lebron has no real reason to sit a game because he's been relatively healthy his entire career, but he just does. There have been reports where Lebron and his team doesn't even practice. They just workout and go home.

I played football in college and some days we'd have a two-a-day before a game.....

But I digress.

I expect him to play every game. Karl Malone played 81 games at age 39. Lebron doesn't really have an excuse in the age department.

nineiron
02-22-2021, 03:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if he did lose. And either way it would be a "bad" loss, but it's better for him to rest for the Jazz. Still it's a mark against him no matter how you slice it.

Though it's funny to me how Lebron played back to back OT's against the Thunder, and was revved up and ready to play those games as well as play against the Timberwolves no problem. Lakers's schedule has been a bit of a cakewalk imo but that's a different story.

I'm old school though so I expect players to play every game unless they have a debilitating injury. MJ at the age of 34 played 82 games. Most players were expected to play every game. Especially superstars. I can excuse KD due to his achilles, AD for the same as his team fears he might have an achilles issue, PG has been injured and Kawhi has a degenerative disease. Embiid allegedly has a bad back, but all of that aside Lebron has no real reason to sit a game because he's been relatively healthy his entire career, but he just does. There have been reports where Lebron and his team doesn't even practice. They just workout and go home.

I played football in college and some days we'd have a two-a-day before a game.....

But I digress.

I expect him to play every game. Karl Malone played 81 games at age 39. Lebron doesn't really have an excuse in the age department.

they should have lost both those games to OKC.

damn right Lebron should play every game. after all, he spends $1M on his body every year (as him and the media never let us forget)

Mr. Woke
02-22-2021, 06:14 PM
He should take some games off every now and then.

It makes more sense to have him as close to 100% as possible for the playoffs.

LOL at the retards who get mad at him for missing regular season games.

SATAN
02-22-2021, 06:17 PM
LeBum?? Are you 10 years old? :facepalm

tontoz
02-22-2021, 06:20 PM
Shouldn't you wait until he actually misses a game before giving him crap for missing games.:confusedshrug:

By my count LeBron has missed 10+ games only two seasons in his career.

tontoz
02-22-2021, 06:26 PM
Well, it's the Wizards and he has no business of losing to the Wizards. Ultimately there is nothing to lose by playing when things go as they should.

Hey we are on a roll. We just beat a hot blazers team for our 4th win in a row.

Axe
02-22-2021, 09:16 PM
Are you saying that he's trying to mimic a guy who used a fake hand injury as an excuse last season because his robin went missing?

DoctorP
02-22-2021, 09:19 PM
Tough defense by Oleynik in the last game. The guy needs to rest.

Olyneek rode that ass

Smoke117
02-22-2021, 09:31 PM
lol It's just embarrassing how riled up OP gets over a basketball player.

light
02-22-2021, 09:45 PM

LeBron is playing. How does it feel to get owned by LeBron day in and day out? You seem to love it.

nineiron
02-23-2021, 10:24 AM
LeBron is playing. How does it feel to get owned by LeBron day in and day out? You seem to love it.

maybe he should of sat out so his team could get a W.

Wally450
02-23-2021, 11:04 AM
4 rings really has OP triggered.

nineiron
02-23-2021, 11:11 AM
4 rings really has OP triggered.

6 finals losses has you triggered

hateraid
02-23-2021, 02:17 PM
Is OP sportsjames23?

TheGoatest
02-23-2021, 03:55 PM
:oldlol:

LeBron defecating all over OP by playing every game in his 18th season.
Meanwhile he's praising the guy who actually hasn't played. The desperation. :roll:

Wally450
02-23-2021, 11:42 PM
6 finals losses has you triggered

I'm living luxurious. I don't sit here and spam the board everytime LeBron happens to so much as slip up a little like you do. :oldlol: