PDA

View Full Version : Lakers are going to get badly blown out on Wednesday vs Utah

Nike D'Antoni
02-23-2021, 01:53 AM
They got the Jazz next.

CtrlAltDel
02-23-2021, 02:06 AM
LeBron bout to come down with a groin injury.

Marchesk
02-23-2021, 02:12 AM
Good time for some load management.

Nike D'Antoni
02-23-2021, 02:14 AM
Lebron will play because he wants League MVP, and Kareem scoring record. If Frank Vogel is a coach with power, he would force Lebron to sit out. Because what Lebron should be thinking is the title. Frank Vogel should straighten Lebron head.

Xiao Yao You
02-23-2021, 04:56 AM
Even without Davis and Schroeder I'd guess LA will be a tough matchup because of the Jazz lack of size

TheGoatest
02-23-2021, 05:02 AM
I will have so much respect for LeBron is he suits up to play this game, and my respect for him couldn't be higher to begin with.
Completely understandable if he sits this one out.

Axe
02-23-2021, 05:17 AM
I will have so much respect for LeBron is he suits up to play this game, and my respect for him couldn't be higher to begin with.
You need to keep on driding him til death

TheGoatest
02-23-2021, 05:28 AM
You need to keep on driding him til death

What is "driding"? Is that slang for "objective analysis of"?

Nike D'Antoni
02-24-2021, 12:41 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/MZvNfrsg/Screen-Shot-2021-02-23-at-11-41-04-PM.png

The Lakers might go down to 9th seed soon enough.

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 12:56 AM
It depends. If he has " the look " in his eyes, he might go for 80, 90, 100pts who knows

light
02-24-2021, 05:45 AM
I wouldn't be surprised if the Jazz lose. I mean, they're the Jazz.

Smoke117
02-24-2021, 05:55 AM
Even without Davis and Schroeder I'd guess LA will be a tough matchup because of the Jazz lack of size

Nah. The rest of the team is so inept offensively. People keep getting on LeBron, but it's kind of hard to win when the only other two good offensive players are out.

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 08:52 AM
Nah. The rest of the team is so inept offensively. People keep getting on LeBron, but it's kind of hard to win when the only other two good offensive players are out.

Harrell is pretty good offensively, but the other night he made Robin Lopez look like prime Kareem Abdul-Jabbar whenever he was guarding him in the post.

AnaheimLakers24
02-24-2021, 03:16 PM
lakers by 10

nineiron
02-24-2021, 03:32 PM

stfu bronny

PP34Deuce
02-24-2021, 04:53 PM
Lebron is not missing games. Hes going to play out the allstar break and rest.

I expect vogel will aim to get him around 34 minutes.

light
02-24-2021, 05:50 PM
The Lakers actually have a chance.

Los Angeles is excellent at two things that the Jazz are bad at defending - transition and post ups.

If the Lakers work with LeBron and Trez in the post and they get out and run they can make something happen.

On the other side, the Jazz offense doesn't do anything the Lakers aren't good at defending. The Jazz are bad on offense in all of the areas the Lakers are weakest at defending - cuts and post-ups. They can't exploit those weaknesses.

Also, the Lakers are very good on the road - they have the best road record in the league at 13-3.

LAL could look like a different team tonight.

Xiao Yao You
02-24-2021, 06:25 PM

Los Angeles is excellent at two things that the Jazz are bad at defending - transition and post ups.

If the Lakers work with LeBron and Trez in the post and they get out and run they can make something happen.

On the other side, the Jazz offense doesn't do anything the Lakers aren't good at defending. The Jazz are bad on offense in all of the areas the Lakers are weakest at defending - cuts and post-ups. They can't exploit those weaknesses.

Also, the Lakers are very good on the road - they have the best road record in the league at 13-3.

Jazz are bad at defending post ups? Who has posted up on Gobert to find that out? They give up transition points to get more offensive boards so the Lakers better take care of the glass which with their size they should. Jazz are bad at cutting? News to me. They don't post up so not sure that is bad more like N/A.

Nike D'Antoni
02-24-2021, 11:52 PM
We all knew this, but Lebron still wants to play.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:55 AM
Good call. It was a good game. Its good to see how bran ball works out when the team is not stacked. I still prefer team ball than bran ball. Good job by the jazz.

TheGoatest
02-25-2021, 02:17 AM
Facing a certain loss, LeBron still shows up to play and is yet to miss a game in his 18th season. What a warrior. He went out there and faced the Jazz like:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3og0IHyZMxZNkNOWT6/giphy.gif

:applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 02:48 AM

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AggressiveSpectacularKiskadee-small.gif

Anyone home?

hold this L
02-25-2021, 02:54 AM
Facing a certain loss, LeBron still shows up to play and is yet to miss a game in his 18th season. What a warrior. He went out there and faced the Jazz like:

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3og0IHyZMxZNkNOWT6/giphy.gif

:applause:
2 1/2 hours later

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-25dx6kNjQKI/Vx2aSsZB6nI/AAAAAAAAAsU/KIAApdrI21INZs1s5YcHFSnhsBYVAThrgCLcB/s1600/jonsnowdeath.gif

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 03:46 AM
stfu bronny

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol: it all makes sense now

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 03:48 AM

What an optimistic guy. Slow claps

DoctorP
02-25-2021, 04:15 AM
so, that happened.

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:29 AM
Nike you should be glad this didn't end up to be a jinx.

nineiron
02-25-2021, 10:07 AM

wow, check out this expert analysis from a bransexual. you and Nick Wright should start a show. LMFAO

RogueBorg
02-25-2021, 01:13 PM
2 1/2 hours later

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-25dx6kNjQKI/Vx2aSsZB6nI/AAAAAAAAAsU/KIAApdrI21INZs1s5YcHFSnhsBYVAThrgCLcB/s1600/jonsnowdeath.gif

LOL That's true

John Snow needed more help

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:18 PM
2 1/2 hours later

Lol good one.