PDA

View Full Version : Lebron is NOT better than MJ and KOBE thats a fact...is he more on Larry Birds level?

LeCramp
02-23-2021, 07:13 PM
What do you guys think? Or is Larry bird still levels above Lebum? I mean LeBron?

Smoke117
02-23-2021, 07:14 PM
Larry Bird was better than Kobe you dumb shit.

ShawkFactory
02-23-2021, 07:15 PM
Bird > Kobe

k 96
02-23-2021, 07:25 PM
What do you guys think? Or is Larry bird still levels above Lebum? I mean LeBron?

Larry Bird is levels BEYOND Lebum, aka LeHype 4 of 10 James. NOT even close to MJ or KOBE. Proof is in last nights game. :cheers:

SouBeachTalents
02-23-2021, 07:34 PM
LeBron > Bird > Kobe

LeCramp
02-23-2021, 07:37 PM
Larry Bird was better than Kobe you dumb shit.

Ok calm down peasant lol no need to get all mad...

Hey Yo
02-23-2021, 07:46 PM
Larry Bird is levels BEYOND Lebum, aka LeHype 4 of 10 James. NOT even close to MJ or KOBE. Proof is in last nights game. :cheers:

James' 4-6 record >>>>>>> Kobe's 2-1 record

HBK_Kliq_2
02-23-2021, 07:58 PM
He's not better then any of those guys. He's a overhyped, roided up, piece of shit that can't shoot and been scared of kawhi his entire life. Always had all time great scorers on his team like Anthony Davis or Irving to bail him out or all time great shooters like ray Allen to bail him out.

fourkicks44
02-23-2021, 08:03 PM
He's not better then any of those guys. He's a overhyped, roided up, piece of shit that can't shoot and been scared of kawhi his entire life. Always had all time great scorers on his team like Anthony Davis or Irving to bail him out or all time great shooters like ray Allen to bail him out.

Wait... What?

:facepalm

FultzNationRISE
02-23-2021, 08:16 PM
LeBron > Bird > Kobe

This is the thing.

Kiddlovesnets
02-23-2021, 08:31 PM
Lebron is not better than MJ but he’s better than Kobe undoubtedly, Bird is better than Kobe too.

light
02-23-2021, 08:40 PM
You discredited yourself by including Kobe.

Axe
02-23-2021, 08:59 PM
The flaw became the worst ever since blowing up a 3-1 lead to 7'1 brian windhorst

Smoke117
02-23-2021, 09:01 PM

lol Settle down. Kawhi will NEVER be considered greater all time than LeBron. Deal with it.

DoctorP
02-23-2021, 09:02 PM
I'd pick Bird in the clutch over Bran but Brans better overall.

FKAri
02-23-2021, 10:13 PM
What the **** is LeBum? is this something you came up with?
Anyways, LeGod > Kirby Brian

Wally450
02-23-2021, 11:06 PM
LeBron > Kobe
LeBron > Bird
Bird > Kobe

2much_knowledge
02-23-2021, 11:13 PM
Depends how you look at it. Lebron does have more mvps, better passer and more efficient. BUT, kobe was more successful with Shaq and gasol than lebron with Wade, Davis, Kyrie, Bosh, Love. And in a wayyyyyy tougher conference too. Kobe is more skilled ( some nba players say arguably the most skilled player ever) and kobe was a better defender for more years than lebron

Bird, well, you put the 8 seasons that larry was healthy against any collection on the best 8 seasons lebron ever had and i guarantee you it would be close. Lebron longevity should have weight in the argument but im more impressed by the fact thar Larry didn't depend of any athleticism what so ever to did all that he did. Just pure skill. And larry was a man's man. Lebron can be a little b*tch

What kobe and larry are that lebron will never be is pure alpha, no nonsense, play through anything, no flopping, ride or die with their teams. Lebron will never ever be that

Jordan? Out of reach

SATAN
02-23-2021, 11:13 PM
OP is a casual confirmed

k 96
02-24-2021, 01:08 AM
James' 4-6 record >>>>>>> Kobe's 2-1 record

D Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, and ESPN all carried LeHype James. So I guess LeHypes record is 0 - 1. That 1st time he made it to the finals with Cleveland and choked. HAHAHAHA!

LAL
02-24-2021, 01:23 AM
MJ, Kobe and Bird are masters of the game. They play a different sport than Lebron.

And bird hardy dribbled and averaged basically the same numbers as lebron. Won 3 in his 8 year prime.

FKAri
02-24-2021, 02:13 AM
D Wade, Chris Bosh, Kyrie Irving, Anthony Davis, and ESPN all carried LeHype James. So I guess LeHypes record is 0 - 1. That 1st time he made it to the finals with Cleveland and choked. HAHAHAHA!

Lebron allowed those guys to actually earn a living playing basketball.

warriorfan
02-24-2021, 02:14 AM

He also allowed Delonte West to f.uck his mom.

And1AllDay
02-24-2021, 02:30 AM
gotta nother rookie fan alert :oldlol: where do all these 2020 accounts come from :oldlol:

YOU GOOD? :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/nhJsCPnX/YouGood.png

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 03:09 AM
Not even on Larry Birds level.

This guy has done literally nothing without collusion...multiple collusions at that.

LeCarried

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 03:12 AM
Remember when he cried for respect after the mickey mouse ring hahahah

He knows no one respects him...he doesn't even respect himself.

Roid head cheat, passive aggressive b1tch who has always played for himself and padded stats, instead of for the team...
Then ran away when it got too hard....3 fvcking times hahahaha

Hence the hilarious amount of finals losses.

LeCarried is nothing but LeHype for the dumb fans of basketball

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 03:20 AM
gotta nother rookie fan alert :oldlol: where do all these 2020 accounts come from :oldlol:

YOU GOOD? :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/nhJsCPnX/YouGood.png

Damn, absolutely ethered.

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 04:12 AM
Its simple

Healthy Bird. Basically lebron type numbers but not dependent of athleticism like lebron. Only smarts and skills

Kobe, 5/7 with 2 perennial allstar teammates in the toughest conference

Lebron 4/9 with 5 perennial allstars in a weak ass conference

Bird and kobe = tough and loyal alphas
Lebron = fragile flopper and a grasshopper lol

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 04:30 AM
Damn, absolutely ethered.

Now do one for Jordan.

Where he didn't even have to collude with top tier help either.

Didn't need a side kick putting up nearly 30ppg in the entire finals hahahahha

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 04:37 AM
If LeBron is on Larry Bird's level, then that's still way better than Tracy McGrady/George Gevin level a Pippenless Jordan is. :roll:

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 04:47 AM
If LeBron is on Larry Bird's level, then that's still way better than Tracy McGrady/George Gevin level a Pippenless Jordan is. :roll:

At the end of 88, Jordan had a resume on par with both tracy and Iceman in their whole career. And Scottie had nothing to do with it. And that was missing 80% of the 86 season. 3 fulls seasons and same accolades or more. Im starting to feel bad about ruining all your post. Imma tone it down i promise

baudkarma
02-24-2021, 05:20 AM
Jordan is the best. LeBron can qualify as #2 he's still way better than Kobe and Bird.

light
02-24-2021, 05:34 AM
LeBron is on his own level.

Nobody else can compare.

Bird, Kobe and Jordan are all beneath him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjNf1gtVoAEcG1M.jpg

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 08:59 AM
LeBron is on his own level.

Nobody else can compare.

Bird, Kobe and Jordan are all beneath him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EjNf1gtVoAEcG1M.jpg

That list needs to be updated. LeGOAT is now #2 in playoff assists. :applause:

LeCola
02-24-2021, 10:20 AM
Bird>Lebron~Kobe

RogueBorg
02-24-2021, 01:43 PM
Remember when he cried for respect after the mickey mouse ring hahahah

He knows no one respects him...he doesn't even respect himself.

That's true. If you have to say "I want my damn respect," you know it's bad.

LeCramp
02-24-2021, 02:40 PM
Jordan is the best. LeBron can qualify as #2 he's still way better than Kobe and Bird.

lmao kid plz

k 96
02-24-2021, 08:04 PM

HAHAHA!!! More like LeHype paid these guys to carry him, like the role player he is! What a facking OVERHYPED loser he is!!! HAHAHA!!!

:roll: :banana: :roll:

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 08:06 PM
HAHAHA!!! More like LeHype paid these guys to carry him, like the role player he is! What a facking OVERHYPED loser he is!!! HAHAHA!!!

:roll: :banana: :roll:

So much truth to this hahahh

LeRolePlayer

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 08:24 PM
Bird/Magic/Jordan essentially transformed the league. Lebron is just statpadding and cherry picking in a league that was created before him and has done nothing in the same magnitude for future generations. With that, its hard to put Lebron in the same sentence as Bird and Magic who both had raw authenticity to their basketball genius and competitiveness. Lebron is just after the mickey mouse awards achieved through calling up his friends to make superteams. Nothing authentic, fair or honest about this path.

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 08:35 PM
LeBeast

Axe
02-24-2021, 09:37 PM
4 fmvps

That's king kong for you

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-24-2021, 10:09 PM
Bird/Magic/Jordan essentially transformed the league. Lebron is just statpadding and cherry picking in a league that was created before him and has done nothing in the same magnitude for future generations. With that, its hard to put Lebron in the same sentence as Bird and Magic who both had raw authenticity to their basketball genius and competitiveness. Lebron is just after the mickey mouse awards achieved through calling up his friends to make superteams. Nothing authentic, fair or honest about this path.

So why were Bird/Kobe/Jordan allowed to play with great teammates, while Bron was just supposed to rot with Mo Williams? :lol

Bron had his Pippen in Wade and his Grant/Rodman with Bosh so whats your gripe exactly? :confusedshrug: How he did it? I'll give you that, but at the end of day talent is talent and his 4 FMVPs net him a spot on MT rushmore.

RRR3
02-24-2021, 10:13 PM
So why were Bird/Kobe/Jordan allowed to play with great teammates, while Bron was just supposed to rot with Mo Williams? :lol

Bron had his Pippen in Wade and his Grant/Rodman with Bosh so whats your gripe exactly? :confusedshrug: How he did it? I'll give you that, but at the end of day talent is talent and his 4 FMVPs net him a spot on MT rushmore.
Anyone still arguing Kobe or Bird over LeBron on the GOAT list is clearly biased, bro, don't waste your time.

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 10:20 PM

Kobe didnt have great teammates post shaq. The bulls even having pippen and rodman would have been inconsistent and have not had that willpower and glue that jordan provided to get two 3peats. And you are fully aware of the magnitude and impact of what bird and magic brought to the game. A league havocked with drug problems and lack of professionalism. Bird and magic played in tougher times and had the mental fortitude to bring back the league. MJ took it up another step. Lebron meanwhile had the luxury of just calling people up. Competition in the same division mind you, to team up. You know how dominant that team was. Hence, not 1, not 2, not 3. The dimwtis celebrated that shit, danced to it and shit knowing they tipped the scales to their favor. How is that comparable to the degree that bird and magic and kobe competed?

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 10:48 PM

I have to give you some points here. Cleveland wasn't bringing the best talent and he got his mom stuffed by a teammate. So he had reasons to want to flee. However, a Wade with a solid cast would be forgivable but bosh too? And then... not 5, not 6, not 7??? To getting outplayed by role players? He has his spot on Mt Rushmore because of health, consistency and longevity. Not necessarily because he is better than a prime healthy Bird or Kobe and thats debatable. I would understand the argument going either way

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 10:55 PM
Anyone still arguing Kobe or Bird over LeBron on the GOAT list is clearly biased, bro, don't waste your time.

I could easily make a case that a healthy Bird is just as good as him. Kobe has some points too. Just pick the 7 best seasons you think lebron has ever had maybe 09,10,12,13,16,17,18 vs the 7 prime healthy seasons of Bird and i will make a thread comparing the numbers and accolades in them. Good luck

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 10:57 PM
I have to give you some points here. Cleveland wasn't bringing the best talent and he got his mom stuffed by a teammate. So he had reasons to want to flee. However, a Wade with a solid cast would be forgivable but bosh too? And then... not 5, not 6, not 7??? To getting outplayed by role players? He has his spot on Mt Rushmore because of health, consistency and longevity. Not necessarily because he is better than a prime healthy Bird or Kobe and thats debatable. I would understand the argument going either way

And thanks for bringing that up. If you are going to have a superteam, you have no excuses. If we will set a standard for superteams then lets set it at 6/6 or 3/3, at least a winning record. But going 2/4 with a superteam? And losing to barea and crew?

SATAN
02-24-2021, 10:58 PM

The expectations of LeBron from these clowns is completely absurd. I mean, someone thinks someone else is a better player and they all started trashing the individual, not just the player. Serious question...What the **** is actually wrong with you MJ stans?

They remind me a little of the completely brainwashed Trump supporters. They have been doing this for 30 years. Completely stuck in the 90s. Again...Who actually cares if someone thinks someone else is better at something almost irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

Take a look at yourselves. You literally celebrate when someone can't reach their goals. Why? For what? People I know like this in real life were never good at basketball and didn't watch much before or beyond the 90s. They tune into the finals every now and then just to see if LeBron will lose so they can feel happy about it. That is the epitome of LAME.

SATAN
02-24-2021, 11:01 PM
Also, no one would have even given a shit if MJ got less than 6 rings. I am old enough to have watched MJ. The GOAT debate wasn't even an issue like it's made out to be today (by brainwashed idiots). These clowns taken this shit to a new level of idiocy but being the casuals they are they didn't even realize Bill had way more. I am old enough to remember it all. No one else even gave a shit like these guys did. Completely oblivious to their own stupidity.

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 11:10 PM
Also, no one would have even given a shit if MJ got less than 6 rings. I am old enough to have watched MJ. The GOAT debate wasn't even an issue like it's made out to be today (by brainwashed idiots). These clowns taken this shit to a new level of idiocy but being the casuals they are they didn't even realize Bill had way more. I am old enough to remember it all. No one else even gave a shit like these guys did. Completely oblivious to their own stupidity.

So basically, you tolerate ignorant and retarded biased takes every single day by LeStans but you go into a meltdown when a Jordan fan makes a sound, respectful and well thought statement? How does that work?

Smoke117
02-24-2021, 11:16 PM
So basically, you tolerate ignorant and retarded biased takes every single day by LeStans but you go into a meltdown when a Jordan fan makes a sound, respectful and well thought statement? How does that work?

And when does this happen? You have the deranged 3 ball and a guy like Coach who went out of his way to defend Jordans dick size. The Jordan stans might be the worst of all.

SATAN
02-24-2021, 11:23 PM

As already mentioned, I've watched the bs from Jordan stans for 30 years and it's only gotten worse with time. I'm not surprised the LeBron guys troll the shit out of them.

The LeBron guys didn't start this. Re-read what I wrote. It's fine if you don't agree but it's my perspective based on what I've witnessed.

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 11:32 PM
As already mentioned, I've watched the bs from Jordan stans for 30 years and it's only gotten worse with time. I'm not surprised the LeBron guys troll the shit out of them.

The LeBron guys didn't start this. Re-read what I wrote. It's fine if you don't agree but it's my perspective based on what I've witnessed.

I would think BS is BS regardless of where it is coming from. You slap one hand and ignore the other?

SATAN
02-24-2021, 11:39 PM
:blah

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 04:23 AM
And when does this happen? You have the deranged 3 ball and a guy like Coach who went out of his way to defend Jordans dick size. The Jordan stans might be the worst of all.

3ball may be too much at times and a little bit obsessed, but at least he tries to do some research and have stats to back up his claims. In two weeks here, maybe once or twice have i seen a pro lebron , anti jordan post that makes sense

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:33 AM
Tbh both fanbases are terrible

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:39 AM
The big question is, why did his former teammates became bums (or so it seemed) when he played with them back then. Like for example, d-wade in 2013 and 2014. Maybe bosh too during those similar years. They were heavy favorites and were supposed to be a dynasty but for some odd reason, they came up short.

Turbo Slayer
02-25-2021, 08:25 AM
LeBron is better than Bird and Kobe. We have been over this like.... a million topics now.

Michael Jordan or LeBron? It's a tossup and it depends on the situation.

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 09:26 AM
LeBron is better than Bird and Kobe. We have been over this like.... a million topics now.

Michael Jordan or LeBron? It's a tossup and it depends on the situation.

Toss up my a$$. Accolades? A one sided beatdown, rings.. you know, career averages? Jordan on top in more than 60% of categories. Career totals? At 1072 games Mj was beating his butt anyway. More help? Easily lebron

Theres no angle other than accumulative stats because he played a shit ton more duh, or if you really really over value more assist and defensive rebounds over 10 scoring tittles, 2 three peats or Dpoy

aj1987
02-25-2021, 10:13 AM
Toss up my a$$. Accolades? A one sided beatdown, rings.. you know, career averages? Jordan on top in more than 60% of categories. Career totals? At 1072 games Mj was beating his butt anyway. More help? Easily lebron

Theres no angle other than accumulative stats because he played a shit ton more duh, or if you really really over value more assist and defensive rebounds over 10 scoring tittles, 2 three peats or Dpoy

LeBron has better stats, accolades, averages, totals, etc. over Kobe and it's not particularly close either. However, you're the retard who created this thread claiming that LeBron is not better than Kobe.

Time to hop onto one of your dozen other alts, you obese loser.

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 12:08 PM
LeBron has better stats, accolades, averages, totals, etc. over Kobe and it's not particularly close either. However, you're the retard who created this thread claiming that LeBron is not better than Kobe.

Time to hop onto one of your dozen other alts, you obese loser.

Lol somebody's mad. I am not 3ball. He claimed in another post that MJ would've won with Doug Collins coaching. I crearly stated that i disagreed. Never under Collins. I didn't start the thread and above all, im not fat

https://youtu.be/2YsjxEX-UTw. Here is a video of me dunking with my Kobe shirt so you can see how obese i am hahahahhahaha

Axe
02-25-2021, 08:08 PM
Lol somebody's mad. I am not 3ball. He claimed in another post that MJ would've won with Doug Collins coaching. I crearly stated that i disagreed. Never under Collins. I didn't start the thread and above all, im not fat

https://youtu.be/2YsjxEX-UTw. Here is a video of me dunking with my Kobe shirt so you can see how obese i am hahahahhahaha
Looks like you struck a nerve so hard

3ball
02-25-2021, 08:11 PM
Bird's skillset was capable of #1 team offense, whereas lebron never had a #1 offense in 2 decades of playing.

Bird also created more points overall - scoring, assisting, and being an assist target (off-ball)

And Bird could shoot - he could go off - we all saw utah's explosive jumpshooting attack last night - that's Bird - Bird could do that (the top brand of basketball that wins the most).. he could also bang inside better than jokic

AirBonner
02-25-2021, 08:18 PM
Bird has a winning record vs MJ

Bird > MJ

Kingwillball
02-25-2021, 10:25 PM
The expectations of LeBron from these clowns is completely absurd. I mean, someone thinks someone else is a better player and they all started trashing the individual, not just the player. Serious question...What the **** is actually wrong with you MJ stans?

They remind me a little of the completely brainwashed Trump supporters. They have been doing this for 30 years. Completely stuck in the 90s. Again...Who actually cares if someone thinks someone else is better at something almost irrelevant in the grand scheme of things?

Take a look at yourselves. You literally celebrate when someone can't reach their goals. Why? For what? People I know like this in real life were never good at basketball and didn't watch much before or beyond the 90s. They tune into the finals every now and then just to see if LeBron will lose so they can feel happy about it. That is the epitome of LAME.

How about the complete morons who are pro senile Biden I mean the left.. democrats aka brainwashed idiots. Carry on

Smoke117
02-25-2021, 11:09 PM
Bird's skillset was capable of #1 team offense, whereas lebron never had a #1 offense in 2 decades of playing.

Bird also created more points overall - scoring, assisting, and being an assist target (off-ball)

And Bird could shoot - he could go off - we all saw utah's explosive jumpshooting attack last night - that's Bird - Bird could do that (the top brand of basketball that wins the most).. he could also bang inside better than jokic

lol Yeah, because those Celtic teams weren't stacked or anything.

ELITEpower23
02-25-2021, 11:49 PM
https://images2.imagebam.com/34/64/80/a5d4541371047054.png

OrlandoMagicGuy
02-26-2021, 01:36 AM
Jordan > Bird > Kobe > LeBron

LeBron has the body of Karl Malone,the skillset of a Magic Johnson and the mental toughness of a Scottie Pippen.He's constantly stacking the deck to get to the finals and win championships because in his first stint in cleveland he couldn't overcome the Magic and Celtics so he went and joined up with someone who already won a ring (Wade).The players I listed ahead of him were more competitive,more skilled,more clutch and got championships without trying to recruit every superstar in the league.

aj1987
02-26-2021, 02:06 AM

I never said you were 3ball, you stupid ****. Good job exposing yourself.

Try dunking on a rim which isn't 7' next time. :roll:

LeBron has the body of Karl Malone,the skillset of a Magic Johnson and the mental toughness of a Scottie Pippen.He's constantly stacking the deck to get to the finals and win championships because in his first stint in cleveland he couldn't overcome the Magic and Celtics so he went and joined up with someone who already won a ring (Wade).The players I listed ahead of him were more competitive,more skilled,more clutch and got championships without trying to recruit every superstar in the league.

1-9 couldn't even get a Regular Season WINNING RECORD without Pippen.

Brick was getting eviscerated in the first rounds or missing PO's without Shaq/Pau.

No matter how much you cry and scream, LeBron is cemented as a consensus top 2 GOAT. Deal with it.

Airupthere
02-26-2021, 02:08 AM

Thats a huge compliment to say lebron has the skillset of magic.

OrlandoMagicGuy
02-26-2021, 03:26 AM

Brick was getting eviscerated in the first rounds or missing PO's without Shaq/Pau.

No matter how much you cry and scream, LeBron is cemented as a consensus top 2 GOAT. Deal with it.

Notice how those 2 players you try to expose are the same ones that stuck it out with 1 team.They didn't go to another organization trying to collude with multiple all-stars.Jordan overcame the Bad Boy Pistons and won 6 chips with 1 great role player.

Kobe ran Shaq out of L.A. to prove he could do it as the #1 option.So he had to start over from scratch playing with a bum team then eventually got back to the finals and won 2 chips as the lead dog while Shaq could only win his 4th ring as a second option next to D Wade.

Also beat the 2 teams LeBron struggled to beat in the playoffs.But you respect a guy who cheats the game and takes shortcuts to winning chips over a guy who gets it the hard way.

Spurs m8
02-26-2021, 03:29 AM
Notice how those 2 players you try to expose are the same ones that stuck it out with 1 team.They didn't go to another organization trying to collude with multiple all-stars.Jordan overcame the Bad Boy Pistons and won 6 chips with 1 great role player.

Kobe ran Shaq out of L.A. to prove he could do it as the #1 option.So he had to start over from scratch playing with a bum team then eventually got back to the finals and won 2 chips as the lead dog while Shaq could only win his 4th ring as a second option next to D Wade.

Also beat the 2 teams LeBron struggled to beat in the playoffs.But you respect a guy who cheats the game and takes shortcuts to winning chips over a guy who gets it the hard way.

Jesus christ...aJ may quit like his hero, after such a demolition

aj1987
02-26-2021, 03:51 AM
Funny how you retards don't even know basic facts about the players who you suck off daily. 1-9 played for two teams, shit for brains.

You do know that 1-9 and Kobe both demanded trades, right? Obviously not, since you don't even know the basic fact that 1-9 played for two teams.

“I need help,” he told Krause. Krause explained the Bulls had salary cap problems, which Jordan neither understood nor cared to hear about. So he made some decisions. One was that he would have to do just that much more himself. And to do that, he couldn’t have Cartwright fouling things up, especially late in the game.

1-9 LITERALLY said "I need help". That's just pathetic. :roll: :roll:

Then, there's Kobe. The dude whined, cried, and demanded a trade. Dude literally couldn't play on bad teams for about two seasons, after playing with a top 5 GOAT in Shaq, when Shaq was in his prime/peak for 8 seasons. Dude literally has a top 12 career, thanks to Shaq.

"I would like to be traded, yeah," Bryant said on 1050 ESPN Radio in New York. "Tough as it is to come to that conclusion there's no other alternative, you know?"

Bryant, interviewed by Stephen A. Smith, was asked if there was anything the Lakers could do to change his mind?

"No," Bryant said. "I just want them to do the right thing."

https://www.espn.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3446/kobe-bryant-says-he-d-like-to-be-traded

"Ran Shaq out of town", gets embarassed in the PO's and even missed the PO's, and then, demanded a trade.

When was the last time LeBron demanded a trade? Dude always fulfilled his contractual obligations. Imagine Kobe playing on the '04-'10 Cavs. Dude would've retired after two seasons, with the shit they would put around him.

Again, going back to my original point, 1-9 couldn't even achieve a winning record in the RS without Pippen. Kobe was in the lottery or getting wrecked in the 1st rounds without Shaq/Pau.

Deal with it, retard. LeBron is a top 2 GOAT and it won't change no matter how much you cry. :cheers:

EDIT: Nice you see jizz m8 cheering on his autistic butt buddy. :applause:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-26-2021, 03:54 AM

Bran had more stacked casts and played in the Least not the Beast like Larry

Larry at the peak of his powers was a much better player but he was less durable so that hurts him in GOAT talks.

Thenameless
02-26-2021, 03:54 AM
Lebron is NOT better than MJ and KOBE thats a fact...is he more on Larry Birds level?

You mean the same Bird that owned MJ until his health broke down?

aj1987
02-26-2021, 03:56 AM

Larry at the peak of his powers was a much better player but he was less durable so that hurts him in GOAT talks.

LeBron literally won titles in both Conferences, idiot. He's a top 5 MVP candidate in his 18th season in the WC.

LeBron vs EC teams - 27/7/7 on 59% TS%

LeBron vs WC teams - 27/8/8 on 58% TS%

LeBron vs teams in the Finals - 28/10/8/2/1 on ~58% TS%

LeBron vs WC teams in the PO's - 27/10/9/1/1 on 64% TS%

Oh, the struggles!

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-26-2021, 03:58 AM
LeBron literally won titles in both Conferences, idiot. He's a top 5 MVP candidate in his 18th season in the WC.

2019 - missed playoffs
2020 - won Bubble ring in a rec league with no travel, filled with outlier performances by teams/players
2021 - is now 38-35 without AD

Back to Kwik E Mart Apu :cheers:

OrlandoMagicGuy
02-26-2021, 04:00 AM
Looks like aj didn't read what I said but okay

aj1987
02-26-2021, 04:09 AM
Looks like aj didn't read what I said but okay

Can't deal with FACTS, huh? Just hold the L and hop onto your alt, idiot.

2019 - missed playoffs
Yeah, lets forget the injuries and all that. Makes sense.

2020 - won Bubble ring in a rec league with no travel, filled with outlier performances by teams/players
:roll:

Yeah, because LeBron did not win 3 rings and 3 FVMP's before last season, while making 8 straight Finals. How is it that the "rec league" was only beneficial for LeBron and no others, BTW? Retard.

2021 - is now 38-35 without AD
Anthony Davis - 2 PO appearances and ONE 2nd round appearance in 7 seasons without LeBron

One season WITH LeBron and he's an NBA Champ.

Lets not forget this gem:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?396077-Is-Anthony-_avis-even-a-top-10-big-this-season

:roll: :roll:

Back to Kwik E Mart Apu :cheers:
Back to flinging poop at your bothers, monkey. That or sitting in the corners, selling crack. Whatever suits you. :cheers:

Spurs m8
02-26-2021, 04:18 AM
Bron stans are just so embarrassing hahahaah

OrlandoMagicGuy
02-26-2021, 04:20 AM
Can't deal with FACTS, huh?
Oh right....Jordan begged for Krause to get him more help but despite all of that he won 6 with 1 great role player.He didn't have Hakeem or Barkley in those 6 championship runs.That's something LeBron COULDN'T DO.So once again you respect a guy that could only win due to stacking the deck over a guy who got it the hard way even if he did go to the front office and ask for help,he didn't get multiple superstars in those championship runs,he won 6 with SCOTTIE.

Just hold the L and hop onto your alt, idiot.
After all these months you still think I'm an alternate account of some other dude you go back and forth with?

Lebron23
02-26-2021, 04:26 AM
Kobe stans are so stupid. Kobe is rolling in the after life right now.

TheGoatest
02-26-2021, 04:29 AM
LeBron haters getting absolutely demolished in this thread. :roll:

aj1987
02-26-2021, 05:05 AM
Oh right....Jordan begged for Krause to get him more help but despite all of that he won 6 with 1 great role player.He didn't have Hakeem or Barkley in those 6 championship runs.That's something LeBron COULDN'T DO.So once again you respect a guy that could only win due to stacking the deck over a guy who got it the hard way even if he did go to the front office and ask for help,he didn't get multiple superstars in those championship runs,he won 6 with SCOTTIE.
1 great role player? Scottie Pippen is universally considered to be a top 25 GOAT and arguably the GOAT perimeter defender. Lets not ignore they added Rodman and Harper onto the Bulls for the 2nd 3peat. Oh, and Horace Grant. Also, Jordan NEVER faced the competition that LeBron faced in the Finals. LeBron in '17 and '18 faced teams that were on par with the teams that were eliminating Jordan in the first round. In sweeps, no less.

Again, we're talking about just attaining a WINNING record (42 wins, since you seem to be a person with a single digit IQ) without Pippen. 1-9 NEVER did that. LeBron took 2 games from a 67 win team, in the Finals, with Matthew Dellevedova as his #2. :roll: :roll:

https://i.postimg.cc/Hxs0PYtd/MTc1-NDU4-MDA2-Nj-Yw-OTQ5-MTg2.png
https://i.postimg.cc/2Shx1X6R/MTc1-NDU4-MDA2-Nj-Yw-NTU2-Mz-U2.png

Lol! The 1-9 mental midget demanded a trade and LITERALLY CRIED for "more help". That's just sad and pathetic.

After all these months you still think I'm an alternate account of some other dude you go back and forth with?

I refuse to believe that there are two people on this board, displaying the level of autism that you do on a regular basis. :cheers:

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 05:23 AM

Its that so hard to understand for some people? Jeez. The only thing bran has over larry is health/longevity and athleticism.

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 05:30 AM
I never said you were 3ball, you stupid ****. Good job exposing yourself.

Try dunking on a rim which isn't 7' next time. :roll:

Are you Bronny?? Brice?? Such a try hard writing essays to convince that lebron is soooo awesome lol. You can't be over 17, the way you have to come up with names for lebron's daddy's and posters who have a different opinion, throwing tantrums to make your point. Grow up

And if that rim is 7 feet, then i must be a 3 foot midget with craaazyyyyyyy bounce. Not bad at all

OrlandoMagicGuy
02-26-2021, 05:36 AM
1 great role player? Scottie Pippen is universally considered to be a top 25 GOAT and arguably the GOAT perimeter defender.
Top 25 off of winning chips as a 2nd option?Top 25 off mostly his defensive accolades?Offensively speaking he isn't top 25 he hasn't done anything by himself to put him in that group.Even in his little stint when Jordan retired in 93 he didn't really do anything,yeah the Bulls made the playoffs but then got eliminated by the Knicks.He didn't do anything in Houston.He made it pretty far in Portland but that wasn't the same Scottie from Chicago plus he had other guys on that team like Rasheed Wallace and Steve Smith.So yeah he was a role player who was great on the DEFENSIVE END and could give you some production on the offensive end.

Lets not ignore they added Rodman and Harper onto the Bulls for the 2nd 3peat.Oh, and Horace Grant.
All role players.Don't tell me you also have these 3 guys in your top 25 as well but that wouldn't suprise me.Rodman,Horace and Harper played their role gave the Bulls more defensive depth but let's not make it seem like they were Kyrie or Wade on the offensive end.

Also, Jordan NEVER faced the competition that LeBron faced in the Finals. LeBron in '17 and '18 faced teams that were on par with the teams that were eliminating Jordan in the first round. In sweeps, no less.
So just the team that had KD.Jordan faced the loaded 93 Suns.

Again, we're talking about just attaining a WINNING record (42 wins, since you seem to be a person with a single digit IQ) without Pippen. 1-9 NEVER did that. LeBron took 2 games from a 67 win team, in the Finals, with Matthew Dellevedova as his #2. :roll: :roll:
So what?He still lost in the FINALS.I'm not impressed by that.Also why couldn't LeBron take the Lakers to the playoffs in 2019?

Lol! The 1-9 mental midget demanded a trade and LITERALLY CRIED for "more help". That's just sad and pathetic.
Sounds like you're talking about your King.

I refuse to believe that there are two people on this board, displaying the level of autism that you do on a regular basis. :cheers:

And who is that other person?You know what better question would be if you think I'm an alt why haven't you figured out their real name?You're supposed to be Batman or L Lawliet right?Figure out what my real name is.

aj1987
02-26-2021, 07:03 AM
Top 25 off of winning chips as a 2nd option?Top 25 off mostly his defensive accolades?Offensively speaking he isn't top 25 he hasn't done anything by himself to put him in that group.Even in his little stint when Jordan retired in 93 he didn't really do anything,yeah the Bulls made the playoffs but then got eliminated by the Knicks.He didn't do anything in Houston.He made it pretty far in Portland but that wasn't the same Scottie from Chicago plus he had other guys on that team like Rasheed Wallace and Steve Smith.So yeah he was a role player who was great on the DEFENSIVE END and could give you some production on the offensive end.
You're acting like Pippen is a hustle dork, who is a good defender, but could do nothing else. Dude made 7 All-NBA team. Even if you ignore his All-Def teams completely, he made enough All-NBA teams and All-Star selections to make the HOF (quite easily). Dude was a great player and easily a top 10 player in the league during his peak. There's a reason why he was top 5 in MVP voting.

He didn't do much when Jordan retired? They pretty much replaced 1-9 with Pete Myers and they won 55 games (won 57 the season before) and almost nearly made the ECF. Took the Knicks to 7 games. Just a role player though. Idiot.

Dude is a legit top 25 GOAT and is universally considered that, no matter how much you cover your ears and scream that he is not.

Then there's the fact that he's also universally considered to be one of the GOAT perimeter defenders. Top 2 at WORST, TBH.

This is the dude who averaged nearly 22/9/8/2/1 over the first three Finals. 20/8/6/2/1 on 48% over the entire PO's during the first 3peat. With GOAT level defense. Just a role player though. :roll:

All role players.Don't tell me you also have these 3 guys in your top 25 as well but that wouldn't suprise me.Rodman,Horace and Harper played their role gave the Bulls more defensive depth but let's not make it seem like they were Kyrie or Wade on the offensive end.
How does it feel to know that role player Dennis Rodman was getting FMVP considerations over PRIME 1-9?

"Jordan will get his points, but Rodman's rebounds, that was the difference."

"His offensive rebounds at the end killed us," Detlef Schrempf said. "He kept them in the game."

Of the 11 votes cast for Finals MVP, six went to Michael Jordan, three were for Seattle's Shawn Kemp and two went to Rodman.

Dude literally took TWO FMVP votes from PRIME MJ. :oldlol:

"As I evaluate the series," said Seattle coach George Karl, "Dennis won two basketball games. They got the extra possessions and extra opportunities with the 11 offensive rebounds."

Lets not forget that in the closeout game of that series, 1-9 shot 5/19. Rodman put up 9/19/5/3/1. (Pippen with 17/8/3/4)

Teammate Luc Longley: "I thought Dennis did everything to win the MVP. He was sensational. Without him, there's no doubt we wouldn't have won tonight."

Bulls Coach Phil Jackson: "It seems like we always got the ball back. Control of the ball was the factor in this game."

So just the team that had KD.Jordan faced the loaded 93 Suns.
KD
Klay
Curry
Draymond
Iggy

That's two MVP's (in their PEAK's), 4 All-NBA players, a DPOY, and 3 All-Def players. Lets have this conversation when Jordan faces someone that good. Oh wait..

So what?He still lost in the FINALS.I'm not impressed by that.Also why couldn't LeBron take the Lakers to the playoffs in 2019?
Yes, with Matthew Dellevedova as his #2. 1-9 would've gotten swept.

I'm pretty sure that you do not watch basketball at all, considering the fact that you do not know why the Lakers did not make the PO's.

I could just say that it's the same reason why 1-9 did not make the PO's in his 14th and 15th season and leave it at that, but that'd be too easy.

LeBron James - 27 games (Lakers went 9-18 in the games he missed and were the #4 seed before his injury)

Brandon Ingram - 30 games

Kyle Kuzma - 12 games

Lonzo Ball - 35 games

Rajon Rondo - 36 games

Josh Hart - 15 games

That's a combined 155 games missed among all those players. That's why they missed the PO's. Not to mention the FACT that Kuzma was flat out mediocre and trash defensively, Ball was just garbage, Ingram was and still is a low impact player, and their bench was shit.

Sounds like you're talking about your King.
I guess you can't read either, since you missed the part about 1-9.

And who is that other person?You know what better question would be if you think I'm an alt why haven't you figured out their real name?You're supposed to be Batman or L Lawliet right?Figure out what my real name is.
The **** are you babbling about? Just quit it, kid. You've embarrassed yourself enough on this account. Hop onto one of your dozens of others. Time to let this account die.

Axe
02-26-2021, 07:15 AM
Too much melancholic drama itt

LeCramp
02-26-2021, 11:06 AM
You're acting like Pippen is a hustle dork, who is a good defender, but could do nothing else. Dude made 7 All-NBA team. Even if you ignore his All-Def teams completely, he made enough All-NBA teams and All-Star selections to make the HOF (quite easily). Dude was a great player and easily a top 10 player in the league during his peak. There's a reason why he was top 5 in MVP voting.

He didn't do much when Jordan retired? They pretty much replaced 1-9 with Pete Myers and they won 55 games (won 57 the season before) and almost nearly made the ECF. Took the Knicks to 7 games. Just a role player though. Idiot.

Dude is a legit top 25 GOAT and is universally considered that, no matter how much you cover your ears and scream that he is not.

Then there's the fact that he's also universally considered to be one of the GOAT perimeter defenders. Top 2 at WORST, TBH.

This is the dude who averaged nearly 22/9/8/2/1 over the first three Finals. 20/8/6/2/1 on 48% over the entire PO's during the first 3peat. With GOAT level defense. Just a role player though. :roll:

How does it feel to know that role player Dennis Rodman was getting FMVP considerations over PRIME 1-9?

"Jordan will get his points, but Rodman's rebounds, that was the difference."

"His offensive rebounds at the end killed us," Detlef Schrempf said. "He kept them in the game."

Of the 11 votes cast for Finals MVP, six went to Michael Jordan, three were for Seattle's Shawn Kemp and two went to Rodman.

Dude literally took TWO FMVP votes from PRIME MJ. :oldlol:

"As I evaluate the series," said Seattle coach George Karl, "Dennis won two basketball games. They got the extra possessions and extra opportunities with the 11 offensive rebounds."

Lets not forget that in the closeout game of that series, 1-9 shot 5/19. Rodman put up 9/19/5/3/1. (Pippen with 17/8/3/4)

Teammate Luc Longley: "I thought Dennis did everything to win the MVP. He was sensational. Without him, there's no doubt we wouldn't have won tonight."

Bulls Coach Phil Jackson: "It seems like we always got the ball back. Control of the ball was the factor in this game."

KD
Klay
Curry
Draymond
Iggy

That's two MVP's (in their PEAK's), 4 All-NBA players, a DPOY, and 3 All-Def players. Lets have this conversation when Jordan faces someone that good. Oh wait..

Yes, with Matthew Dellevedova as his #2. 1-9 would've gotten swept.

I'm pretty sure that you do not watch basketball at all, considering the fact that you do not know why the Lakers did not make the PO's.

I could just say that it's the same reason why 1-9 did not make the PO's in his 14th and 15th season and leave it at that, but that'd be too easy.

LeBron James - 27 games (Lakers went 9-18 in the games he missed and were the #4 seed before his injury)

Brandon Ingram - 30 games

Kyle Kuzma - 12 games

Lonzo Ball - 35 games

Rajon Rondo - 36 games

Josh Hart - 15 games

That's a combined 155 games missed among all those players. That's why they missed the PO's. Not to mention the FACT that Kuzma was flat out mediocre and trash defensively, Ball was just garbage, Ingram was and still is a low impact player, and their bench was shit.

I guess you can't read either, since you missed the part about 1-9.

The **** are you babbling about? Just quit it, kid. You've embarrassed yourself enough on this account. Hop onto one of your dozens of others. Time to let this account die.

Are you ok? Bro....go outside...get a life.....22 k posts? Dude you have no life....your husband lebum is a BUM....his first year on the lakers they missed the playoffs....the first year AD came...they win....let that sink in you mental ****ing midget....Im tired of you..... I would smack the shit out of you....whats happening now? Hes losing WITHOUT AD....YOU ****ING BUM!!!!

LeCramp
02-26-2021, 11:09 AM
https://i.ibb.co/jkRK8vG/MJ-LEBUM.jpg (https://ibb.co/1G6V0fK)

https://i.ibb.co/L0DhrgP/MJ-LEBUM-2.jpg (https://ibb.co/6ycJ8tZ)

NOW SHUT THE **** UP AJ....GO SHINE MY ****ING SHOES

3ball
02-26-2021, 01:10 PM

Lebron's teams were stacked but he never had a #1 offense in 2 decades of playing

Otoh, Bird had #1 offenses and he played like 9 years

Night and day

people shouldn't be surprised that lebron's AAU ball-dominant, "john wall" skillset produces the worst championship teams in history (worst championship record in 3-pointer history)

Comparing Bird to John Wall skillset should be against the law

Kingwillball
02-26-2021, 03:35 PM
Lebron is NOT better than MJ and KOBE thats a fact...is he more on Larry Birds level?

You mean the same Bird that owned MJ until his health broke down?

Kobe was best player in league maybe 2 years Lebron 10 years at least case closed..

Mr. Woke
02-26-2021, 04:08 PM
I would take LeBron over MJ and KB any day of the week.

Airupthere
02-26-2021, 04:10 PM

Even Lebron would take a back seat to Jordan.

Mr. Woke
02-26-2021, 04:14 PM
Even Lebron would take a back seat to Jordan.

I would still take King James.

Spurs m8
02-26-2021, 05:00 PM
https://i.ibb.co/jkRK8vG/MJ-LEBUM.jpg (https://ibb.co/1G6V0fK)

https://i.ibb.co/L0DhrgP/MJ-LEBUM-2.jpg (https://ibb.co/6ycJ8tZ)

NOW SHUT THE **** UP AJ....GO SHINE MY ****ING SHOES

AJ had been absolutely ethered the last 2 days lol

TheCorporation
02-26-2021, 05:10 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/26qKkR0F/919293969798wow.jpg

3ball
02-26-2021, 06:08 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/26qKkR0F/919293969798wow.jpg

What does this show except that pippen was carried more than anyone in history

Every sidekick that won 2 rings was required to be an equal-scoring partner (1b) for at least one of the rings.. only pippen was a true 2nd option that couldn't average more than 22 ppg (worst peak scoring ability ever)

Axe
02-26-2021, 07:52 PM
Kobe was best player in league maybe 2 years Lebron 10 years at least case closed..
No contest in terms of longevity

3ball
02-26-2021, 08:04 PM
No contest in terms of longevity

Lebron can't beat good teams while carrying the scoring load (averaging way more than sidekick)

Essentially, lebron can't win with scoring and never won a series outside of the 1st Round with 35 ppg

he lost everytime because too many long-dribbles doesn't win - his scoring (style) literally isn't good enough - he isn't a good enough scorer to beat good teams with high scoring or dominating his team's scoring (scoring way more than sidekick)

Axe
02-26-2021, 08:06 PM
Lebron can't beat good teams while carrying the scoring load (averaging way more than sidekick)

Essentially, lebron can't win with scoring and never won a series outside of the 1st Round with 35 ppg

he lost everytime because too many long-dribbles doesn't win - his scoring (style) literally isn't good enough - he isn't a good enough scorer to beat good teams with high scoring or dominating his team's scoring (scoring way more than sidekick)
Bull

Sierra
Hotel
India
Tango

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 09:27 PM

Kobe hate at its finest. Shaq of all people started saying kobe was #1 in 2001. I don't agree but its worth mentioning. 2003 pre rape case kobe was arguably the best in the league right there with Timmy. From 2005 to 2009 theres no question Kobe was the best player. 2010 kobe and lebron was 1a and 1b. Then in 2011 lebron took over, sort off

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 09:28 PM

For what??? So he can leave you hanging after 4 years:roll:

SouBeachTalents
02-26-2021, 10:01 PM
Kobe hate at its finest. Shaq of all people started saying kobe was #1 in 2001. I don't agree but its worth mentioning. 2003 pre rape case kobe was arguably the best in the league right there with Timmy. From 2005 to 2009 theres no question Kobe was the best player. 2010 kobe and lebron was 1a and 1b. Then in 2011 lebron took over, sort off
No question the best from '05-'09? GTFOH :oldlol: You wanna say Kobe was the best those years, you'd have a valid argument, but acting like he was no question better than Duncan, Wade & LeBron over that span? Absolutely ridiculous

RRR3
02-26-2021, 10:03 PM
No question the best from '05-'09? GTFOH :oldlol: You want to say Kobe was the best those years, that's a valid argument, but claiming he was no question better than Duncan, Wade & LeBron over that span? Absolutely ridiculous
No one thought he was the best player in 2005 lmao

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 10:13 PM
No question the best from '05-'09? GTFOH :oldlol: You wanna say Kobe was the best those years, you'd have a valid argument, but acting like he was no question better than Duncan, Wade & LeBron over that span? Absolutely ridiculous

I guess since i actually watched all of the lakers games from that period of time , i got accustomed to the tnt and espn broadcast team saying it over and over and over and over.
But don't take my word for it

7 minute video of players in that era saying kobe was better. https://youtu.be/xtr7auxPMnQ

Don't believe them? https://youtu.be/Fv37ykpYk84

Thats lebron saying kobe was better in ( 2 0 0 9)

I guess thats that

3ball
02-26-2021, 10:14 PM
I guess since i actually watched all of the lakers games from that period of time , i got accustomed to the tnt and espn broadcast team saying it over and over and over and over.
But don't take my word for it

7 minute video of players in that era saying kobe was better. https://youtu.be/xtr7auxPMnQ

Don't believe them? https://youtu.be/Fv37ykpYk84

Thats lebron saying kobe was better in ( 2 0 0 9)

I guess thats that

Haha SouBeachTalents will disappear after this post per his standard after getting destroyed

Axe
02-26-2021, 10:57 PM
Haha SouBeachTalents will disappear after this post per his standard after getting destroyed
Delta
Uniform
Mike
Bravo

3ball
02-26-2021, 11:00 PM
Delta
Uniform
Mike
Bravo

Did I lie?

SouBeach is on his bike right now and pedaling fast

3ball
02-26-2021, 11:09 PM
Btw, Kobe is the only guy to win titles while leading his team in assists and dominating the scoring load (10 more ppg than sidekick in playoffs and Finals)

So he has the most dominant rings in NBA history (09' and 10')

Carry on

2much_knowledge
02-26-2021, 11:11 PM

Normal shit. Its already been 4 times that they have fled from a back a forth argument when they run out of bullets.

SouBeachTalents
02-27-2021, 12:00 AM
Normal shit. Its already been 4 times that they have fled from a back a forth argument when they run out of bullets.
I said having Kobe as BITW those seasons was a valid argument, you showed me a video showing roughly 6-8 people saying he was and you think that makes your claim of him being "unquestionably" the best true :lol Absolutely not. I'm sure you can find me dozens of videos/articles stating that Kobe was the best those years, but I can also find several, if not just as many that argue someone else. Just looking at some old articles and threads, you'll see your opinion is not remotely shared by the majority

https://www.si.com/nba/2020/05/20/best-nba-player-alive-2000s

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?47980-top-5-players-is-Dirk-still-there

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1527829

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1712389&start=20

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=1946385

https://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1458549

scuzzy
02-27-2021, 12:05 AM
Squeezing in Kobe in goat Top 2 conversations has never worked and it's disrespectful to the greatest 12th NBA player of all time

72-10
02-27-2021, 12:12 AM
LeBron isn't as skilled at basketball as Larry Bird is. In fact, he's not as skilled at it as Wilt Chamberlain, Chris Paul, Ray Allen, George Gervin, Dwyane Wade, Reggie Miller, or Kevin Durant are. But he is about as skilled at it as Grant Hill, Dirk Nowitzki and Penny Hardaway are.

Axe
02-27-2021, 12:21 AM
Reggie miller?

72-10
02-27-2021, 12:29 AM
Btw, Kobe is the only guy to win titles while leading his team in assists and dominating the scoring load (10 more ppg than sidekick in playoffs and Finals)

Carry on

too bad he had to cheat to do it

SouBeachTalents
02-27-2021, 12:38 AM

Carry on
I already dispelled this bullshit in another thread; Bird, Hakeem, Duncan, Wade & Curry all did this too

72-10
02-27-2021, 12:42 AM
Reggie miller?

Frankly I think you could take your pick from either Ray Allen and Reggie Miller both would take a sh*t on LeBron's slow-footed defense from mid-range without the aid of a crossover dribble to shake him aloose.

Mr. Woke
02-27-2021, 01:01 AM
For what??? So he can leave you hanging after 4 years:roll:

What are you talking about lol?

Mr. Woke
02-27-2021, 01:01 AM
Frankly I think you could take your pick from either Ray Allen and Reggie Miller both would take a sh*t on LeBron's slow-footed defense from mid-range without the aid of a crossover dribble to shake him aloose.

Reggie Miller is way less athletic than LeBron.

72-10
02-27-2021, 01:31 AM
Reggie Miller is way less athletic than LeBron.

Reggie Miller is more skilled at basketball and also more skilled at life than LeBron is. They're facts.

TheGoatest
02-27-2021, 01:41 AM
Reggie Miller is more skilled than LeBron? At what? Shooting, using screens off the ball and what else? I swear, it's almost as if you're trying to imply that Reggie isn't a 10 times better shooter than "15% behind the regular 3pt line" Michael Jordan as well. :oldlol:

72-10
02-27-2021, 01:51 AM
Reggie is so much better at shooting the ball while being defended by two guys that he's probably better at scoring on the whole while being defended by two guys. He'd shoot it right in their eyes from 3 pt land, and this is at the outset of the thing's use. Also, Reggie ran around the whole court all the time during a game, so he's more athletic than you think, but it's true he didn't have the hulking muscle mass or vertical that LeBron has. What makes you think Reggie couldn't outrun LeBron or play more minutes in an overtime game than LeBron, and how are those discredited as athletic traits?

3ball
02-27-2021, 01:56 AM
I already dispelled this bullshit in another thread; Bird, Hakeem, Duncan, Wade & Curry all did this too

^^^ When did those guys win the title while leading their team for the playoffs and Finals in assists and by a 10 ppg margin?

Kobe is the only guy to win titles while leading his team in assists and dominating the scoring load (10 more ppg than sidekick in playoffs and Finals, while leading in assists too)

TheGoatest
02-27-2021, 02:03 AM
Meanwhile the 6'3, 180 pound Fat Lever was a more skilled rebounder and a barely moving 7'1 Vlade Divac was a more skilled passer than the 4.0 rpg and 2.3 apg averaging in the 1998 finals Michael Jordan.

SouBeachTalents
02-27-2021, 02:03 AM
^^^ When did those guys win the title while leading their team for the playoffs and Finals in assists and by a 10 ppg margin?

Kobe is the only guy to win titles while leading his team in assists and dominating the scoring load (10 more ppg than sidekick in playoffs and Finals, while leading in assists too)

Duncan & Curry both did that. And Kobe leading Gasol by literally one assist in 2010, while having an equal amount of turnovers, is definitely not as impressive as Bird taking out the Lakers, Hakeem destroying Ewing & Wade outscoring his 2nd option by 20 ppg

You seriously believe Kobe's '09 & '10 rings are more dominant than '00 Shaq, '03 Duncan or either of Hakeem's :lol

3ball
02-27-2021, 02:17 AM
Duncan & Curry both did that. And Kobe leading Gasol by literally one assist in 2010, while having an equal amount of turnovers, is definitely not as impressive as Bird taking out the Lakers, Hakeem destroying Ewing & Wade outscoring his 2nd option by 20 ppg

You seriously believe Kobe's '09 & '10 rings are more dominant than '00 Shaq, '03 Duncan or either of Hakeem's :lol

You had to bring up the most dominant rings ever to find rings to match Kobe's and I'm not sure any of them did because SG rings like Kobe/MJ/Wade require the widest range of scoring diversity/ability and a dynamism unmatched at any other position

Ultimately, by the assists and dominant scoring metric specified, Kobe's 09' and 10' rings are only matched by Jordan's..... and Bird/Hakeem/Wade's very best.. that was Kobe's standard caliber

2much_knowledge
02-27-2021, 05:13 AM

You been living under a rock? Should be a requirement to at least get that joke to be able to post

Mr. Woke
02-27-2021, 12:50 PM
Reggie Miller is more skilled at basketball and also more skilled at life than LeBron is. They're facts.

Wrong on all counts lol.

Reggie is not even a top 50 player of all time. He is one of the most overrated players in NBA History.

Mr. Woke
02-27-2021, 12:51 PM
You been living under a rock? Should be a requirement to at least get that joke to be able to post

Have you been living under a rock?

LeBron is the GOAT. MJ and Kobe aren't on his level.

k 96
02-27-2021, 01:15 PM
Your title should read like this instead.

Lebron is NOT better than MJ and KOBE thats a fact...is he more on Kwame Browns level?

SouBeachTalents
02-27-2021, 01:20 PM

Lebron is NOT better than MJ and KOBE thats a fact...is he more on Kwame Browns level?
A Kwame Brown level player has more MVP's & FMVP's than Kobe? That's a pretty damning indictment on Kobe :(

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
02-27-2021, 01:21 PM
When they were playing, Bron was better than Kobe as early as 2009. You'll get pushback from the Bean Brigade although the numbers and impact bear that out.

Far as careers? Bron passed Bird and Kobe years ago. The only people who think otherwise are his haters and, well, Kobe fanboys moonlighting as Jordan fans. :oldlol:

colts19
02-27-2021, 04:34 PM
When they were playing, Bron was better than Kobe as early as 2009. You'll get pushback from the Bean Brigade although the numbers and impact bear that out.

Far as careers? Bron passed Bird and Kobe years ago. The only people who think otherwise are his haters and, well, Kobe fanboys moonlighting as Jordan fans. :oldlol:

I have to agree with the Bolded. I will say that if they were all in their prime or peak I would pick Larry first then maybe even Kobe 2nd and Lebron 3rd. I think Larry and Kobe a more clutch in the whole game not just in one or 2 moments. They have more of a will to win and compete than Lebron. Plus they aren't afraid to shoot free throws.

2much_knowledge
02-27-2021, 05:12 PM

Why pick lebron over Mj, Bird or Kobe who are LOYAL? So he can jump to anoher team after 4 years and you have to rebuild from scratch because is always making young assets get traded. As a gm, you have to be stupid to do that. If loyalty and winning isn't your thing, yeah pick lebron

2much_knowledge
02-27-2021, 05:15 PM

2010. Lebron said himself no hesitation that kobe was better than him in 09. Many peers said the same

Want the links?

2much_knowledge
02-27-2021, 05:16 PM
I have to agree with the Bolded. I will say that if they were all in their prime or peak I would pick Larry first then maybe even Kobe 2nd and Lebron 3rd. I think Larry and Kobe a more clutch in the whole game not just in one or 2 moments. They have more of a will to win and compete than Lebron. Plus they aren't afraid to shoot free throws.

Thats exactly right. Career wise, yes. Cause if health. Prime and healthy... thats another thing and could go either way

Axe
02-27-2021, 07:50 PM

Too bad he isn't a role player

coin24
02-27-2021, 07:55 PM
Lepippen is a good second option

Wade, Kyrie, AD etc, just pair him with an alpha like those

2much_knowledge
03-02-2021, 07:36 PM
5th time bran stans let a thread die when they run out of stupid things to say when presented real evidence ;)

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:19 AM
5th time bran stans let a thread die when they run out of stupid things to say when presented real evidence ;)

There's literally ZERO evidence which favors Kobe being ahead of LeBron all time. ZERO. LeBron is a top 2 GOAT and Kobe is borderline top 10.

72-10
03-04-2021, 01:40 AM
Wrong on all counts lol.

Reggie is not even a top 50 player of all time. He is one of the most overrated players in NBA History.

I agree that Reggie isn't top 50 since he didn't achieve a lot of success in the forms of wins and championships, but he had more skill at the game than LeBron, although it's hardly true.

aj1987
03-04-2021, 02:43 AM
I agree that Reggie isn't top 50 since he didn't achieve a lot of success in the forms of wins and championships, but he had more skill at the game than LeBron, although it's hardly true.

Do you even watch basketball? :facepalm

72-10
03-10-2021, 12:20 AM
If you asked me to flip a coin I'd say Reggie and LeBron have about equal basketball skills.

SATAN
03-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Mods?

8Ball
03-10-2021, 08:45 AM
LeBron would be a better reggie miller if lebron wanted to be a player that averaged 18/2/2 for his career. :roll:

Let me know when Reggie learns how to pass the basketball. That takes skill.

Boris Pen
03-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Lebron is better than MJ and Kobe at losing finals and stealing fellow east players/west players to water down his conference so it's trash because Lebron can't win on his own merit.

https://i.ibb.co/qgL6rZ8/20210310-072803.jpg

Derka
03-10-2021, 11:44 AM
Die-hard Celtics fan and I rank Lebron over Larry.

AirBonner
03-10-2021, 12:49 PM
Kobe stans always trying to slip Kobe in the top 10 lol

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 09:36 PM
Bird can be said to be better than Kobe as well.

Thenameless
03-10-2021, 10:57 PM
Why pick lebron over Mj, Bird or Kobe who are LOYAL? So he can jump to anoher team after 4 years and you have to rebuild from scratch because is always making young assets get traded. As a gm, you have to be stupid to do that. If loyalty and winning isn't your thing, yeah pick lebron

Revisionist history. Kobe wasn't loyal. When the Lakers traded Shaq, he realized he couldn't win, and wanted out. Only acquiring Pau Gasol stopped his whining. He wasn't loyal to his wife either, was he?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-11-2021, 12:05 AM
2010. Lebron said himself no hesitation that kobe was better than him in 09. Many peers said the same

Want the links?

Lebron said that during the 2009 regular-season. By the time the playoffs rolled around, though, I thought he was better. He's got the impact and numbers to back that up too.

I also said as early as 2009. If you suggested 2010 or 2011, I wouldn't argue it. Today though Bron is universally recognized as the greater player.

Smoke117
03-11-2021, 12:09 AM

Want the links?

lol Kobe wasn't even a top three player in the league in 2009, dumb shit. LeBron, wade, and CP3 were the best players in the league. As far as shooting guards go, Wade in 2009 is the closest thing we've ever seen to MJ and easily the closest to him as far as greatness at his peak. Kobe was never close to as good as Wade was in 2009.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-11-2021, 12:35 AM
lol Kobe wasn't even a top three player in the league in 2009, dumb shit. LeBron, wade, and CP3 were the best players in the league. As far as shooting guards go, Wade in 2009 is the closest thing we've ever seen to MJ and easily the closest to him as far as greatness at his peak. Kobe was never close to as good as Wade was in 2009.

Don't know if this is the alcohol talking, but Kobe was definitely a top 3 player in 2009 :confusedshrug:

1st team All-NBA, All-Def and averaged 30/6/5 on 56%TS (second 3-peat MJ numbers). Kobe was also #2 in Playoff BPM and Playoff VORP. Top 3 in overall RAPM too

You're correct that Wade and Bron were in the discussion, but wrong that Kobe "never came close" to 09 Wade. Smarten up.

tpols
03-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Seriously... If Kobe was putting up shit numbers at that time (which he has done at times in his career), I couldn't even rep him in that year.

But he hung 30/6/5 on 117 ORTG in the playoffs with huge positive splits in 2009 on the way to a ring. That's a GOAT SG playoff averages line.

RRR3
03-11-2021, 12:43 AM
Don't know if this is the alcohol talking, but Kobe was definitely a top 3 player in 2009 :confusedshrug:

1st team All-NBA, All-Def and averaged 30/6/5 on 56%TS (second 3-peat MJ numbers). Kobe was also #2 in Playoff BPM and Playoff VORP. Top 3 in overall RAPM too

You're correct that Wade and Bron were in the discussion, but wrong that Kobe "never came close" to 09 Wade. Smarten up.
Is RAPM available for this season yet?

RRR3
03-11-2021, 12:46 AM
Seriously... If Kobe was putting up shit numbers at that time (which he has done at times in his career), I couldn't even rep him in that year.

But he hung 30/6/5 on 117 ORTG in the playoffs with huge positive splits in 2009 on the way to a ring. That's a GOAT SG playoff averages line.
117 is LeBron’s career playoff ORTG.
128 in 09. Probably should stop going down this stat based path, it’s going to make it impossible for you to keep ridiculously underrating LeBron.

72-10
03-11-2021, 01:04 AM
LeBron would be a better reggie miller if lebron wanted to be a player that averaged 18/2/2 for his career. :roll:

Let me know when Reggie learns how to pass the basketball. That takes skill.

No, passing the ball well takes considerably less skill than shooting the ball well, and Reggie was a dead-eye shooter.

dankok8
03-11-2021, 02:20 AM
In 09 I'd give the edge to Lebron but a lot of people back then would take Kobe. Wade was the best to some people also.

light
03-11-2021, 02:26 AM
No, passing the ball well takes considerably less skill than shooting the ball well, and Reggie was a dead-eye shooter.

There are more great shooters than there are great passers. Great passing requires consistently getting the ball past mobile obstacles and hitting moving targets and the greatest ones do it while not looking directly at their target so as not to give away their intentions. It's exceedingly difficult to be a great passer.

LeBron does both well. He is one of the greatest passers of all time and one of the greatest three point shooters of all time by virtue of being historically prolific from deep.

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 02:43 AM
Kobe stans always trying to slip Kobe in the top 10 lol

What's the argument for Bill Russell being in the top 10 over Kobe?

AirBonner
03-11-2021, 03:46 AM
What's the argument for Bill Russell being in the top 10 over Kobe?

11 chips? Goat defensive anchor. Using a wilt as a punching bag

AirBonner
03-11-2021, 03:46 AM
Did MJ ever face a player on his level like Bill faced wilt?

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 04:01 AM

Great argument :applause:

aj1987
03-11-2021, 04:27 AM

But but kobe won a ring averaging 16/5/4 on 37%. kobe goat!!1

2much_knowledge
03-12-2021, 12:26 AM
Lebron said that during the 2009 regular-season. By the time the playoffs rolled around, though, I thought he was better. He's got the impact and numbers to back that up too.

I also said as early as 2009. If you suggested 2010 or 2011, I wouldn't argue it. Today though Bron is universally recognized as the greater player.

Playoffs? Lebron almost gets swept by orlando. Kobe handles orlando with an easy 4-1. Playoffs convinced you? Lol

2much_knowledge
03-12-2021, 12:27 AM

Right.... lebron is either a clueless dummy or a lier for saying that with that conviction

2much_knowledge
03-12-2021, 12:28 AM
But but kobe won a ring averaging 16/5/4 on 37%. kobe goat!!1

Hope you are not talking about the 2000 finals. If it is, its a mayor ignorance flash

kawhileonard2
03-12-2021, 01:17 AM
Did MJ ever face a player on his level like Bill faced wilt?

Magic Johnson, Shaq

pauk
03-12-2021, 05:05 AM
Please stop putting those names together (Kobe/MJ) when you are talking about such criterias (ranking or basketball ability or whatever you wish) and comparing to other players... MJ was somewhat better in terms of basketball ability overall and the biggest difference is he accomplished FAR FAR FAR FAR MORE...

Kobe was closest to Jordan only in gamestyle... both 6'6" SGs with similar offensive niches, look wise... not talent / actual production-efficiency / domination wise, close but no cake... and career accomplishment wise, nowhere close....

You can go with MJ > Lebron / Bird opinion.... you can go with MJ > Kobe > Lebron/Bird, you can troll with that, especially if you leave Lebron out of it, having Lebron back there could be a problem (who has just like Jordan unfortunately accomplished more than Kobe and was a more productive/effective/dominant talent aswell, for extremly long)... but as long as you make sure MJ > Kobe (with a huge gap) you are fine and make sure that gap between MJ and Kobe is meant for other names.... if not Lebron, for we hate that guy so damn much, ***ing bastard Lebron... ok, then its Kareem, Wilt, Russell, Magic... at least Kareem... at least "Kareem" should be between MJ ------- KOBE....

aj1987
03-13-2021, 12:36 AM
Hope you are not talking about the 2000 finals. If it is, its a mayor ignorance flash

Yeah, that's why context matters, dipshit.