PDA

View Full Version : Hassan Whiteside Potential Target for Lakers to Pursue

Nike D'Antoni
02-24-2021, 12:37 AM
Legion Hoops
@LegionHoops
·
7h
The Lakers are monitoring Hassan Whiteside as a potential pickup if he’s bought out by the Kings, via The LA Times.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Report: Hassan Whiteside is ‘potential target’ for Lakers to pursue (/4FnMzpykJS?amp=1)

Nike D'Antoni
02-24-2021, 12:45 AM
https://scontent-bos3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/152513971_3857697920934480_4795101783906533070_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=-GEIhKfthWMAX8O9jKh&_nc_ht=scontent-bos3-1.xx&oh=f45bd5a5f60c5a4d9ce2ff9147e85c29&oe=6059DCDE

Proctor
02-24-2021, 12:45 AM
It'd be game over. AD and a motivated Whiteside, forget about it.

Motivation is always a question with Whiteside but on the Lakers he'd be bludgeoned in the media if he didn't show up to produce

Nike D'Antoni
02-24-2021, 12:49 AM

Motivation is always a question with Whiteside but on the Lakers he'd be bludgeoned in the media if he didn't show up to produce

well, the Lakers favored Gasol over Whiteside in the summer.

G0ATbe
02-24-2021, 12:57 AM
Last I saw whiteside play he was getting slaughtered by javale/dwight almost every second he was on the floor in the playoffs last yr or at least thats how i remember it. bron will revive his career though no doubt. He at least can jump for blocks and catch lobs unlike Gasoft.

DoctorP
02-24-2021, 01:08 AM
Whiteside off the bench is fine. He only got into hot water as a max paid starter. He's too slow footed and unagile for those expectations. But off the bench hes fine.

LBJ
02-24-2021, 01:11 AM
I rather Whiteside over Cousins.

CtrlAltDel
02-24-2021, 01:27 AM
Collusion

bullettooth
02-24-2021, 01:47 AM
Lakers and Lebron fans the very definition of entitlement.

Thenameless
02-24-2021, 04:31 AM
Last I saw whiteside play he was getting slaughtered by javale/dwight almost every second he was on the floor in the playoffs last yr or at least thats how i remember it. bron will revive his career though no doubt. He at least can jump for blocks and catch lobs unlike Gasoft.

Well, Javale and Dwight also had the support of Lebron and AD last year. This time around it would be Whiteside with that same support.

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 04:33 AM
Get me more help :lebroncry::lebroncry::lebroncry:

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 04:35 AM
Damn, LeGOAT's team so depleted that they're reduced to picking up a player bought out by the Sacramento Kings.
Yet he's still out there fighting and playing every game. WHAT. A. GOAT. :applause:

Thenameless
02-24-2021, 04:37 AM

I will admit that as a Lakers fan, I'm disappointed when we don't win at least once a decade. Pretty spoiled.

I'm not too greedy though. I'm already happy with this one win in the Lebron/AD era. Lebron's getting older, and AD looks injury prone and not quite up to the alpha role once Lebron retires. If they win anymore in this era, it's all gravy.

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 04:47 AM

Yep.

It's the lebron way....things getting tough? Don't stick it out and work harder...
Run away or if you can't do that, then get more help.

I wonder if his stans are this pathetic in their lives too

Smoke117
02-24-2021, 04:50 AM
Yep.

It's the lebron way....things getting tough? Don't stick it out and work harder...

A team should always be trying to get better, dipshit.

light
02-24-2021, 05:21 AM
Yep.

Pfft. Bron came to the sh*tty Lakers alone. He could've went to a contender or any team with a winning record - instead he ended up playing a season with Luke Walton and Lonzo Ball. He didn't even demand a no trade clause.

He built the Lakers from scratch and won within 2 seasons.

Maximum level GOAT factor.

Axe
02-24-2021, 05:54 AM
I will admit that as a Lakers fan, I'm disappointed when we don't win at least once a decade. Pretty spoiled.

I'm not too greedy though. I'm already happy with this one win in the Lebron/AD era. Lebron's getting older, and AD looks injury prone and not quite up to the alpha role once Lebron retires. If they win anymore in this era, it's all gravy.
:cheers:

Axe
02-24-2021, 05:56 AM
Pfft. Bron came to the sh*tty Lakers alone. He could've went to a contender or any team with a winning record - instead he ended up playing a season with Luke Walton and Lonzo Ball. He didn't even demand a no trade clause.

The lakers have won multiple chips way before without his help

light
02-24-2021, 06:06 AM
The lakers have won multiple chips way before without his help

"Way before" is right. Magic, Shaq and Kobe were long gone. Even Dr. Buss was adios.

The Lakers LeBron joined was a dumpster fire.

HylianNightmare
02-24-2021, 06:29 AM
if they get him to play defense he'd be the best option

Axe
02-24-2021, 07:43 AM
"Way before" is right. Magic, Shaq and Kobe were long gone. Even Dr. Buss was adios.

The Lakers LeBron joined was a dumpster fire.
Well you have a point. In fact, they never made the playoffs for five-straight years until ad came to the team recently.

LAL
02-24-2021, 07:46 AM

Could've joined Harden/CP3 that summer (and spurs?), but he went with Hollywood and stats.

Nothing to do with Walton or Ball. Fired and traded both ofcourse after looking horrible all year and missing the playoffs without AD.

Another upcoming midseason panic trade :sleeping

Spurs m8
02-24-2021, 06:10 PM
A team should always be trying to get better, dipshit.

I know you've adopted similar actions

Life getting tough? Don't fix the problem, have another whisky

Manny98
02-24-2021, 06:12 PM
Why?

Getting some shooters should be their top priority, their offense has been absolute garbage as of late, their defense and big man rotation is fine, especially when AD gets back and you can play him at the 5 if needed

And Whiteside has been dogshit this season, he doesn't even try and just chases block stats

RRR3
02-24-2021, 06:14 PM

You haven’t watched Whiteside. He’s horrendous.

Signed,

every Heat fan ever.

RRR3
02-24-2021, 06:15 PM
if they get him to play defense he'd be the best option
Whiteside doesn’t play defense.

Manny98
02-24-2021, 06:20 PM
Whiteside doesn’t play defense.
People get fooled by the pretty block numbers, same with Drummond

hiphopanonymous
02-24-2021, 06:24 PM
needs moar help!

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 06:27 PM
Moaarrrr heellppp :oldlol:

As the other guy said, what a privileged ballclub the Lakers are and Lebron is for getting players he needs. Quick remedy for what you lack.

Jasper
02-26-2021, 08:29 PM
isn't Whiteside making a ton of money ??

Micku
02-26-2021, 08:43 PM
You haven’t watched Whiteside. He’s horrendous.

Signed,

every Heat fan ever.

Hahaha! He a'ight. He can't be your number one option. Better suited coming off the bench. If any team could make it work, it would be the lakers tho.

Man, that time with the Heat. He was always got hurt during the playoffs. Such a let down. And sucks when Bosh went down too. I feel like an healthy Bosh, Whiteside and old man Wade could've been solid.