PDA

View Full Version : the reason lebron is able to play this many minutes..

nineiron
02-24-2021, 11:15 AM
is because he plays ZERO defense

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 11:20 AM
Dude does not put effort unless it comes up in the stats sheet.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 11:31 AM
Dude does not put effort unless it comes up in the stats sheet.

someone has to tell him that chalking up all those turnovers in the stats sheet is a bad thing. lol.

BigKobeFan
02-24-2021, 11:57 AM
He tries when the game is out of reach and the opponent doesnt play defense anymore to pad stats

Andrei89
02-24-2021, 12:03 PM
Came in this thread expecting to see a bunch of grown men crying like little b1itches whining about a 36 year old basketball player.

Was no disappointed :lol

MadDog
02-24-2021, 12:07 PM
Normally I don't defend LeBron but he's been a Net Plus on defense this year. Jordan fans can't call that out, be wrong, and then forget their guy was retired at 36. :oldlol: Bad look.

Came in this thread expecting to see a bunch of grown men crying like little b1itches whining about a 36 year old basketball player.

Without AD I don't know if LA even makes the playoffs, but you're right. A lot of grandstanding in this thread and not enough substance.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 12:19 PM

who's crying?

i thought you came to this thread expecting see a bunch of grown men coming to the defense of their man crush

nineiron
02-24-2021, 12:19 PM
He tries when the game is out of reach and the opponent doesnt play defense anymore to pad stats

this.

it's the most disgusting pathetic thing to watch. especially for a guy that thinks he's the 'king'

Kblaze8855
02-24-2021, 12:23 PM
It’s not that many minutes anyway you’re just conditioned by modern load management to see 35 minutes as a lot. Back in the day guys played massive minutes. I’m not talking guys like Wilt playing 11-12 games in a row and missing 5 minutes. I’m talking modern game. In 2006 his current minutes would be 55th in the league and the league leader(Harden) would be 27th.

The guy 9th in minutes was over 40....he played all 82 games....and didn’t even lead his team in total minutes. In 01 18 people played a rounded off 40 or more minutes a game.

Karl Malone and Jordan both played more at 39 than Lebron does now. So did Kidd at 36. And Rodman. Lots of people really. Elvin Hayes played more at 36. The aforementioned Wilt played 47 or more minutes in 13 of the 17 games in his last finals run and he was older than Lebron and maybe 50 pounds heavier at the time.

Lebron is great for his age but lots of guys have been able to play similar or more minutes at it.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 12:29 PM
It’s not that many minutes anyway you’re just conditioned by modern load management to see 35 minutes as a lot. Back in the day guys played massive minutes. I’m not talking guys like Wilt playing 11-12 games in a row and missing 5 minutes. I’m talking modern game. In 2006 his current minutes would be 55th in the league and the league leader(Harden) would be 27th.

The guy 9th in minutes was over 40....he played all 82 games....and didn’t even lead his team in total minutes. In 01 18 people played a rounded off 40 or more minutes a game.

Karl Malone and Jordan both played more at 39 than Lebron does now. So did Kidd at 36. And Rodman. Lots of people really. Elvin Hayes played more at 36. The aforementioned Wilt played 47 or more minutes in 13 of the 17 games in his last finals run and he was older than Lebron and maybe 50 pounds heavier at the time.

Lebron is great for his age but lots of guys have been able to play similar or more minutes at it.

agreed, the guys are soft today, we all know that.

but for today's standards, and given his age, he's playing a lot. if you're saying he can play D and play this many minutes, then he's just a douchebag a$$hole that cares about his stats first and team's success second.

Andrei89
02-24-2021, 12:56 PM
who's crying?

i thought you came to this thread expecting see a bunch of grown men coming to the defense of their man crush

You are bitching and crying man wtf :lol

I can actually imagine you in your house throwing a temper tantrum everytime Lebren makes a basket

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 12:59 PM
Last all defense selection - 2014 (undeserved too, nikka played no defense in 2014 and it showed in the playoffs and finals)

Without top tier defensive coaching (Brown and Spo), Bran has 0 all defensive selections in his career. Now he got Vogel but hes barely a top 5 defender on his own team

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 01:00 PM
LeBron putting the clamps on the 2 x 50 scoring and another 2 x 40 scoring in the playoffs Jamal Murray in the clutch of WCF has OP in tears. :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
02-24-2021, 01:07 PM

https://zupimages.net/up/21/08/q73v.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/08/q73v.jpg)

nineiron
02-24-2021, 01:08 PM
You are bitching and crying man wtf :lol

I can actually imagine you in your house throwing a temper tantrum everytime Lebren makes a basket

i can actually imagine you in your house busting a nut everytime Lebron makes a basket

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 01:12 PM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/08/q73v.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/08/q73v.jpg)

https://i.ibb.co/yPNYC0V/arrrr.png

Hey Yo
02-24-2021, 01:14 PM
Normally I don't defend LeBron but he's been a Net Plus on defense this year. Jordan fans can't call that out, be wrong, and then forget their guy was retired at 36. :oldlol: Bad look.
OP is a Kobe stan. You can understand his jealousy of LeBron.

RRR3
02-24-2021, 01:16 PM
Hamtardo pooping his pants in rage as usual :oldlol:

Poor fella is a Kevin Durant stan :yaohappy:

Can’t wait for the tears when the Wets fail to make the finals.

k0kakw0rld
02-24-2021, 01:16 PM
1. Everybody played in the same bubble so you a moron for this one.
2. Ray Allen wouldn't be in the position to make history if it wasn't for LeBron taking over in the 4th quarter.
3. Regular season doesn't matter. What matters is the playoffs and every single game was played.
4. Kyrie without LeBron = no playoffs appearances; Kyrie with LeBron = 4 straight NBA final appearances

Shut the fk up once and for all, idiot.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 01:17 PM
OP is a Kobe stan. You can understand his jealousy of LeBron.

i'm a basketball stan. i don't stan players like you little girls.

SouBeachTalents
02-24-2021, 01:17 PM
Durant legitimately has the biggest asterisk rings in sports history :lol

RRR3
02-24-2021, 01:18 PM
I seriously don’t get how you can be madly in love with Durant (to the point that you are so fiendishly hungry for his **** you call him “Durthickemz”, no less :oldlol:) and think you have any right to talk shit about LeBron James. Zero self awareness.

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 01:18 PM

:applause:

Three rings won against the toughest opponents of all time.
One ring won under the most difficult circumstances of all time.

WHAT. A. GOAT.

:applause:

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 01:19 PM

And no mention of superteaming/collusion yet

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 01:20 PM

Bubble ring in a rec league filled with massive outliers in team and player performance and a lockout season are far more asterisk than any other possible. And dont forget, KD took the hardest road.

SouBeachTalents
02-24-2021, 01:20 PM
i'm a basketball stan. i don't stan players like you little girls.
I have literally never seen you post about anything besides LeBron James. Link me a single post you've made that doesn't reference him

nineiron
02-24-2021, 01:21 PM
1. Everybody played in the same bubble so you a moron for this one.
2. Ray Allen wouldn't be in the position to make history if it wasn't for LeBron taking over in the 4th quarter.
3. Regular season doesn't matter. What matters is the playoffs and every single game was played.
4. Kyrie without LeBron = no playoffs appearances; Kyrie with LeBron = 4 straight NBA final appearances

Shut the fk up once and for all, idiot.

1. most didn't want to be there and it showed in their effort. LeBum was the only one that wanted to play because he only has a couple years left.

2. yeah yeah, we all know LeBum is a front runner, but when it matters most - he needed Ray Allen

3. if regular season doesn't matter, why does your boyfriend play so many minutes and stay in a blowout game right till the end?

4. Lebron without Kyrie or Wade = 0 rings.

SouBeachTalents
Bubble ring in a rec league filled with massive outliers in team and player performance and a lockout season are far more asterisk than any other possible. And dont forget, KD took the hardest road.
That's true, fair enough

TheGoatest
I seriously don’t get how you can be madly in love with Durant (to the point that you are so fiendishly hungry for his **** you call him “Durthickemz”, no less :oldlol:) and think you have any right to talk shit about LeBron James. Zero self awareness.

Plus imagine hyping up Chris Paul's career as that of some great winner while trying to portray LeBron's career as a loser. :oldlol:

nineiron
02-24-2021, 01:23 PM
I have literally never seen you post about anything besides LeBron James. Link me a single post you've made that doesn't reference him

i just try to right the wrong that these delusional bron stans spew. doesn't seem to happen with other players.

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 01:25 PM

He can’t lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 01:26 PM
Plus imagine hyping up Chris Paul's career as that of some great winner while trying to portray LeBron's career as a loser. :oldlol:

Bran played with 10x the talent CP3 did and CP was in the Wild Wild West his entire career babyboi

2 seasons of Harden and 3 seasons of Flake Flippin are the only true stars hes played with his entire career..

Meanwhile we already know how Bran plays in the West without AD..

38-34. Couldnt even make the playoffs his first year in a team situation that was even better than CP3 had on OKC or many Hornets seasons or the 2016 season with Flake playing 35 games :oldlol:

RRR3
02-24-2021, 01:26 PM
Hamtardo definitely broke his TV after the finals ended last year :oldlol:

RRR3
02-24-2021, 01:27 PM
Imagine how retarded you have to be to argue Kevin Durant and Chris Paul over LeBron James. Hamtardo’s posts are like reading the diary of someone who has a severe head wound.

TheGoatest
02-24-2021, 01:34 PM
Bran played with 10x the talent CP3 did and CP was in the Wild Wild West his entire career babyboi

2 seasons of Harden and 3 seasons of Flake Flippin are the only true stars hes played with his entire career..

Meanwhile we already know how Bran plays in the West without AD..

38-34. Couldnt even make the playoffs his first year in a team situation that was even better than CP3 had on OKC or many Hornets seasons or the 2016 season with Flake playing 35 games :oldlol:

See. I wasn't joking. He's actually hyping up Chris Paul as a success while trying to make LeBron look like a failure. :roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 01:35 PM
Hamtardo definitely broke his TV after the finals ended last year :oldlol:

Nobody cares about the Mickey Mouse bubble title babyboi.

Players around the league dont take it seriously. Its been downplayed on pods (All The Smoke, Redick podcast etc. by multiple players now). If youre on NBA Twitter its routinely made fun of and acknowledged as an asterisks title.

Some things that happened..

- TJ Warren playing like an MVP
- Tyler Herro most points by a rookie in a playoff game since Magic Johnson
- 5 seed Heat that was 15-22 on the road, not having to deal with travel/HCA, made the Finals
- Bucks forgot how to play basketball
- AD shooting midrange like prime Dirk
- Rondo shooting 3s like Klay
- Murray and Mitchell having most 50pt games in a series
- Murray or Mitchell hitting 50 in the yoffs
- 2 3-1 comebacks.. From the same team.. B2B

etc etc.. Trolling aside if you Bran stans actually thought the Bubble ring was valued you wouldnt be so defensive any time someone pokes at him or the ring. Because deep down (not even that deep) you know that Mickey Mouse title is worthless. And what makes it worse is he has a lockout (1999 Spurs esque) title that no one cares about either. Half his rings at least

SouBeachTalents
02-24-2021, 01:38 PM

Players around the league dont take it seriously. Its been downplayed on pods (All The Smoke, Redick podcast etc. by multiple players now). If youre on NBA Twitter its routinely made fun of and acknowledged as an asterisks title.

- TJ Warren playing like an AS
- 5 seed Heat that was 15-22 on the road, not having to deal with travel/HCA, made the Finals

etc etc.. Trolling aside if you Bran stans actually thought the Bubble ring was valued you wouldnt be so defensive any time someone pokes at him or the ring. Because deep down (not even that deep) you know that Mickey Mouse title is worthless. And what makes it worse is he has a lockout (1999 Spurs esque) title that no one cares about either. Half his rings at least
Yeah, but if LeBron pulled a Kawhi y'all would NEVER put an asterisk next to that shit :lol If the Lakers lost that would've been 100% considered a legitimate result, including by you

MadDog
02-24-2021, 01:40 PM

- TJ Warren playing like an AS

This is weak coping. Everyone who participated last year faced equal adversity under the same circumstances. You could argue AD was as valuable as LeBron but claiming the ring didn't count is borderline retarded.

RRR3
02-24-2021, 01:41 PM
That’s a lot of words typed out to basically say you’re mad that LeBron has more rings than all your favorite players combined.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 02:05 PM
Imagine how retarded you have to be to argue Kevin Durant and Chris Paul over LeBron James. Hamtardo’s posts are like reading the diary of someone who has a severe head wound.

imagine if KD and CP3 got to play with Wade and Bosh? they definitely wouldn't have failed as many time as Lebron did.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-24-2021, 02:05 PM
Yeah, but if LeBron pulled a Kawhi y'all would NEVER put an asterisk next to that shit :lol If the Lakers lost that would've been 100% considered a legitimate result, including by you

Not true. A 5 seed winning a title, in a scenario where there was no HCA/travel wouldve ALWAYS had an asterisks.

The only other time it happened was the 95 Rockets and they were the defending champions, made a mid-season trade for Drexler and Hakeem just played out of his mind in the mid-90s.

nineiron
02-24-2021, 02:08 PM

you mean if the Heat won we wouldn't consider it an asterisk? how do you know?

i think we can all agree that if the Heat won, no one would consider it a true ring.