PDA

View Full Version : I (think) if regular season pg13 shows up in the playoffs, then its a wrap in the We

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 06:24 PM
I really believe that, no trolling

Jazz has no deep playoff experience
Ad is still a question mark. The lost of Dwight/javelle did not help
Denver not the same w/o Jeramy grant

Paul george keeps his level of play to the end = Clipps/Nets finals

clipps
02-24-2021, 07:33 PM
Thick P

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 07:34 PM
Playoff P lol

HBK_Kliq_2
02-24-2021, 07:40 PM
Exactly. Lakers are #1 defense but just 17th offense damn, marc gasol has turned them into what his grizzles teams were like hahaha

George had a 0.4 BPM in the playoffs last season and still a shot away from making the west finals. If he actually plays good in playoffs, clippers will make the finals. If George actually plays in the playoffs like he's doing in regular season, clippers will have a dominating 2001 lakers type playoff run.

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 07:44 PM
Exactly. Lakers are #1 defense but just 17th offense damn, marc gasol has turned them into what his grizzles teams were like hahaha

George had a 0.4 BPM in the playoffs last season and still a shot away from making the west finals. If he actually plays good in playoffs, clippers will make the finals. If George actually plays in the playoffs like he's doing in regular season, clippers will have a dominating 2001 lakers type playoff run.
Doesn’t matter. Kawhi still has to carry a greater load than even MJ

Manny98
02-24-2021, 07:45 PM
If...

It's not happening PG is a mental midget

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 08:06 PM

Good unbiased analysis. These are the type of answers i enjoy reading in threads. Detailed and in topic. Doesn't matter if i agree or not

FultzNationRISE
02-24-2021, 09:15 PM
I (think) you applied the brackets wrong, 2much_knowledge.

2much_knowledge
02-24-2021, 10:39 PM
I (think) you applied the brackets wrong, 2much_knowledge.

Paul george may be my main current player, but i know his weaknesses and im not sure that he will show up in the playoffs. I think he will. My knowledge is about past and present Nba, not a future teller

And1AllDay
02-25-2021, 02:47 AM
Paul george may be my main current player, but i know his weaknesses and im not sure that he will show up in the playoffs. I think he will. My knowledge is about past and present Nba, not a future teller

shut up 3baLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 04:11 AM
shut up 3baLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Gets irritated by my post even when im not talking about lebron or MJ at all. Settle down fake kobe fan

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 04:12 AM
Playoff P only shows up if hes in a historically shit tier conference like the Leastern conference where he was considered the 2nd best playoff performer behind Bran

In an actual conference we saw how Playoff P looks the last 3 years.. Upset 3 times in a row as the favorite. Sonned by Joe Ingles, CJ McCollum and Gary Harris

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 04:36 AM
Playoff P only shows up if hes in a historically shit tier conference like the Leastern conference where he was considered the 2nd best playoff performer behind Bran

In an actual conference we saw how Playoff P looks the last 3 years.. Upset 3 times in a row as the favorite. Sonned by Joe Ingles, CJ McCollum and Gary Harris

Nah. This is a different team. Been healthy since day 1, no load management = more time together wtih leonard, playing with a chip in his shoulder, new coach, ibaka, batum & kennard > Montrezl

clipps
02-25-2021, 06:50 AM
Thickp*nis P

clipps
02-25-2021, 06:51 AM
Nah. This is a different team. Been healthy since day 1, no load management = more time together wtih leonard, playing with a chip in his shoulder, new coach, ibaka, batum & kennard > Montrezl

Kennard sucks though. Ibaka and Batum though are way better than MontrezL.

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 07:13 AM
Kennard sucks though. Ibaka and Batum though are way better than MontrezL.

I threw him in there out of pitty. Question, how do i put an avatar under my name? Can't find it in the profile edit screen

clipps
02-25-2021, 07:19 AM
Settings -> Edit avatar

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:21 AM
I threw him in there out of pitty. Question, how do i put an avatar under my name? Can't find it in the profile edit screen
You can't if you're in mobile version

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 09:31 AM
You can't if you're in mobile version

Ok. That explains it. Thx