Not looking good, they actually might miss the playoffs :oldlol:

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 09:05 PM
40-27 in the first quarter

Not looking good, they actually might miss the playoffs :oldlol:

I told ya’ll Brad has to go

RRR3
02-24-2021, 09:13 PM
They have essentially lost two all-star level players. They lost Hayward for literally nothing because Ainge is a greedy bitch, and Kemba is like 25% of the player he was last year so far. Then you factor in Smart has been out and it makes sense. Still they have two great wings and should be doing better.

Smoke117
02-24-2021, 09:14 PM
Celtics have no business having two all stars. And as I said before...this team really misses Hayward and his high bbiq. He was always the guy who could settle the team down and get them back to playing the right way when they would get a bit out of control. They don't have anyone on the team anymore who can do that.

Airupthere
02-24-2021, 09:15 PM
Ainge and brad have to go.

RRR3
02-24-2021, 09:17 PM
Celtics have no business having two all stars. And as I said before...this team really misses Hayward and his high bbiq. He was always the guy who can settle the team down and get back to playing the right way when they would get a bit out of control. They don't have anyone on the team anymore who can do that.
What’s truly hilarious is they could have got Myles Turner and Doug McDermott for him and instead they got nothing. Sure, neither of those players are as good as Hayward, but Turner would give them a great modern 3 and d center who’s still young enough that he could improve (his prime also will line up with Tatum and Brown) and McDermott is a sharpshooter off the bench.

Mask the Embiid
02-24-2021, 09:21 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/DZjbcDNF/43tpkmnffaq51.jpg

Marchesk
02-24-2021, 09:46 PM
72 points given up at half. I'd say that's really piss poor defense, but this is the modern NBA, and I stopped being surprised by 140-130 scores two years ago.

Axe
02-24-2021, 09:55 PM
Ainge and brad have to go.
This. Things are getting horrendous for them.

DoctorP
02-24-2021, 09:57 PM
Haywards loss is negligible because dude was never on the court. Boston misses Smart and need more talent, quite frankly.

Axe
02-24-2021, 09:58 PM
This team might tank after this season

Wally450
02-24-2021, 10:40 PM
I told ya’ll Brad has to go

Tatum and Brown need to step up and be leaders. There's only so much Brad can do before the players have to take accountability for them sucking so bad.

AirBonner
02-24-2021, 10:48 PM
Tatum and Brown need to step up and be leaders. There's only so much Brad can do before the players have to take accountability for them sucking so bad.

Brad has no consistency. The lineups are always changing. College ball doesn’t work in the nba

Wally450
02-24-2021, 10:51 PM
Brad has no consistency. The lineups are always changing. College ball doesn’t work in the nba

He's experimented with lineups in the regular season since he's gotten here. You don't see the lineups he runs in a February game in the playoffs. He comes down to 7-8 guys like the rest of the league.

The players haven't played with any edge in about a month. That's on them.

k0kakw0rld
02-25-2021, 01:34 PM
It's time to blow it up. Jaylen brown for Siakam straight up!

k0kakw0rld
02-25-2021, 01:37 PM
Nurse uses high school plays in the NBA and the Raptors have been alright.

Someone needs to tell Tatum/Jaylen Brown that scoring 13 points isn't enough and averaging 25 ppg isn't enough. Look at LaVine he is in the high twenties and close to 30 ppg. They need to step their game up.

hold this L
02-25-2021, 01:38 PM
What the hell is happening to this team? And why do Brown and Tatum try to play like they're Kobe, neither is anywhere near good enough. Heard even their announcer called them iso merchants, but in a nice way recently.

k0kakw0rld
02-25-2021, 01:40 PM
What the hell is happening to this team? And why do Brown and Tatum try to play like they're Kobe, neither is anywhere near good enough. Heard even their announcer called them iso merchants, but in a nice way recently.

Tatum is really cringing with his sidestep threes. They are both overrated but Jaylen Brown is better. One of my favorite players in the league right now. He is the player I hope OG Anunoby to be. Stud on both ends of the floor.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:42 PM
Nurse uses high school plays in the NBA and the Raptors have been alright.

Someone needs to tell Tatum/Jaylen Brown that scoring 13 points isn't enough and averaging 25 ppg isn't enough. Look at LaVine he is in the high twenties and close to 30 ppg. They need to step their game up.

Would you trade coaches? Except that Nurse is >>>> Brad. He makes the right rotations, assignments, use of timeout, etc.

Agreed that Tatum and Brown need to act the part better and be more consistent in leading the team. It's not the age. Luka is another example that bypassed Tatum and Brown. KD and Lebron at the same age were already dominant.

k0kakw0rld
02-25-2021, 01:54 PM
Would you trade coaches? Except that Nurse is >>>> Brad. He makes the right rotations, assignments, use of timeout, etc.

Agreed that Tatum and Brown need to act the part better and be more consistent in leading the team. It's not the age. Luka is another example that bypassed Tatum and Brown. KD and Lebron at the same age were already dominant.
The one thing I hate about Nurse's philosophy is 2s > 3s on defense. We get it, we don't necessarily have the perimeter players to stay in front of players like KD, Harden, Bron, Giannis. He prefers focusing on stars (which is great) but overcrowding superstars and leaving scrubs (but shooters) open is a recipe for disaster. We can't seem to close out properly on threes. Which has been one of our issues on defense. We have the length to recover on those shooters when the opposing team is making the extra pass. However, we haven't been doing a great job at it , but you are right though. Nurse > Stevens.

BigShotBob
02-25-2021, 03:40 PM
Boston loves taking long twos and are far too iso-heavy