PDA

View Full Version : I like Lebron -- But he can't possibly be the MVP this year.

BigKAT
02-25-2021, 01:08 AM
He's great.

Top 3 GOAT. Arguably 2-1 whichever way you want the cookie to crumble.

But this version of him is just not the MVP. Jokic, Embiid and even Curry are all doing better with less.

Can't give him the MVP this season. It would be outrageous.
This is looking a whole lot like the 2018-19 Lakers and while I do think AD without Lebron doesn't amount to anything more than an 5th or 6th seed, Lebron without AD is not much better either.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:11 AM
He's great.

But this version of him is just not the MVP. Jokic, Embiid and even Curry are all doing better with less.

This is looking a whole lot like the 2018-19 Lakers and while I do think AD without Lebron doesn't amount to anything more than an 5th or 6th seed, Lebron without AD is not much better either.

Objective post. Bronsexuals would have you believe no AD no problem though.

aj1987
02-25-2021, 01:20 AM
He's great.

The Lakers are missing AD AND Schroder. This Lakers team is straight up trash outside LeBron. THT has been playing over 20 minutes a game. Gasol is beyond washed. Etc.. Jokic and Embiid wihout question have significantly more help.