PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis might have ruined the Lakers' season

Im Still Ballin
02-25-2021, 01:24 AM
Comes in out of shape, underperforms and injures himself.

The King is 36 and he has to carry this squad?

C'mon man.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:25 AM
No AD no problem :pimp:

Spurs m8
02-25-2021, 01:27 AM
I thought the King was the mvp.

And brings out the best in his team mates.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall of that locker room...the little bitch will be pouting and giving his team mates the silent treatment.

Then he'll sneak his way up top and try get Vogal fired and find out what help he can get.

Fraud

Akeem34TheDream
02-25-2021, 01:28 AM
We should give Lebron MVP&DPOY anyway imo. Doesn't matter if Lakers are a sub .500 team without AD, Lebron deserves it.

Proctor
02-25-2021, 01:31 AM
Let's hear from Turbo Slayer, OP

FultzNationRISE
02-25-2021, 01:32 AM
Let's hear from Turbo Slayer, OP

:lebronamazed: :lebronamazed: :lebronamazed:

k 96
02-25-2021, 01:33 AM
What?! But, but I thought James was the KING, the best of all time! What happened?! OMG

hahahahahaha

LeHype James = PATHETIC!

bobopenguin
02-25-2021, 01:55 AM
weeks ago, it was "no AD, no problem"
now it's like "AD is the problem"

ok.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:56 AM
weeks ago, it was "no AD, no problem"
now it's like "AD is the problem"

ok.

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol: exactamento

TheGoatest
02-25-2021, 02:14 AM
AD is pathetic. Walking around with his iPad and acting like he's trying to help. And in the games he did play this season, he was worse than Nikola Vucevic. LeBron saved his career by giving him that championship ring. Without LeBron, his career would've looked something like Chris Bosh's and Kevin Love's career without LeBron does.

And1AllDay
02-25-2021, 02:24 AM
AD is pathetic. Walking around with his iPad and acting like he's trying to help. And in the games he did play this season, he was worse than Nikola Vucevic. LeBron saved his career by giving him that championship ring. Without LeBron, his career would've looked something like Chris Bosh's and Kevin Love's career without LeBron does.

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:56 AM
At least they have won a ring together last year, haven't they.

Turbo Slayer
02-25-2021, 08:11 AM
Let's hear from Turbo Slayer, OP :pimp:

Stephonit
02-25-2021, 08:16 AM
Poor Anthony! He gets injured and gets blamed for it.

Turbo Slayer
02-25-2021, 08:18 AM

C'mon man. Weird for you to bash AD. He is a critical part of this team. He can anchor the defense and create shots.

Axe
02-25-2021, 08:25 AM
When the king is winning, many of you praise him a lot despite some heroic efforts from his teammates at times.

But when he's losing or badly needs help, only them would get the blame and never the king himself. Smh.

Turbo Slayer
02-25-2021, 08:39 AM
Poor Anthony! He gets injured and gets blamed for it. One of the rare exceptions that I agree with you. :applause:

Notice how extreme fanatics of LeBron are not consistent. When LeBron gets injured they don't want blame being placed on LeBron. BUT when AD gets injured he gets some blame? Naw **** that.

Axe
02-25-2021, 08:40 AM
One of the rare exceptions that I agree with you. :applause:

Notice how extreme fanatics of LeBron are not consistent. When LeBron gets injured they don't want blame being placed on LeBron. BUT when AD gets injured he gets some blame? Naw **** that.
Double standards

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 09:17 AM

The accuracy !.....

TheGoatest
02-25-2021, 09:39 AM

More like when LeBron gets injured, the haters are calling him soft for not playing, faking the injury, etc. But when AD gets injured he gets praised because the Lakers are better when he's playing in the starting lineup instead of Markieff Morris.

Axe
02-25-2021, 09:42 AM
More like when LeBron gets injured, the haters are calling him soft for not playing, faking the injury, etc. But when AD gets injured he gets praised because the Lakers are better when he's playing in the starting lineup instead of Markieff Morris.
Other players are also victims of this so he's not alone in this one

nineiron
02-25-2021, 10:03 AM

C'mon man.

yeah, he's 'carried' them to 4 straight losses.