PDA

View Full Version : Post-Bran ball survivors appreciation thread

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 01:34 AM
Not everyone breaks the shackles or is the same post-Bran ball. Some develop PTBBD (Post Traumatic Bran Ball Disorder), some develop career altering injuries when they used to be otherwise healthy or mental health disorders/panic attacks (KLove, Ty Lue), some develop severe medical illnesses like blood clots (Bosh) etc etc

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/silhouettes-of-hands-are-breaking-chain-freedom-concept-picture-id1132043757?k=6&m=1132043757&s=612x612&w=0&h=dj0M__YCQWI3yfbAKzIzNEC5tzv8nd95gfwvmQRe0zk=

Joe Harris - one of the GOAT 3PT shooters, top 3 efficient player in the league right now

George Hill - was already a great top 10 PG in Utah. Became the best backup PG in the NBA instantly in Milwaukee

Larry Nance - top 10 DPOY and one of the most versatile non-star offensive bigs in the league

Rodney Hood - 6MOY candidate for Portland before he went down, HOOGE playoff games in their WCF run

Jordan Clarkson - unanimous runaway 6MOY

Brandon Ingram - AS level player

Josh Hart - top tier impact role player in the league, arguably top 5 among wings

Lonzo Ball - playing like JKidd lite recently

Jae Crowder - top 3 3&D player in the league. Starter for a finals team and an incredible big game player. Now the starter on a top 5 Phoenix team

Jeff Green - top tier role playing two-way wing. Top 3 in the league. Fringe star impact in a larger role.

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 01:40 AM
Glad to see survivors recovering.

Meanwhile, the likes of AD and Harrell, we are seeing their numbers go down before our eyes.

aj1987
02-25-2021, 01:52 AM
How autistic are you, kid? Honestly, you make superduper and the sort look like they have an IQ over 10.

Jae Crowder is straight up trash. For a 3&D player, he's a subpar 3pt shooter. He's shooting 36% this season. The league average 3pt percentage is 37%, FYI. Let that sink in.

You're seriously comparing Lonzo to Kidd?

Lets not forget that these amazing players, Ingram, Hart, and Lonzo are all on the SAME team and the team is in the lottery. They're on pace to win ~35, if I'm not mistaken. All that talent and can't even make the PO's? Shows their impact. :roll:

Larry Nance is a top 10 in DPOY? Are you on crack?

Joe Harris barely even got to play on that team and he was a rookie.

Rodney Hood is currently scoring 5 points a game on 37%/28%/63% splits. All this while playing nearly 20 minutes a game.

Jordan Clarkson has been surprisingly good this season, and this has been his best season pre and post LeBron.

Before coming to the Cavs, Hill was on the horrific Kings team and even there he could only manage 10 points a game.

Meanwhile, the likes of AD and Harrell, we are seeing their numbers go down before our eyes.

Harrell is averaging a career high in efficiency. AD was putting up better numbers last season WITH LeBron, than he was in his last season on the Pelicans.

TheGoatest
02-25-2021, 02:29 AM
This KD stan just mentioned a bunch of role players, some of them garbage. Or players who barely played any games with LeBron. Meanwhile:

Russell Westbrook post Kevin Durant = MVP
James Harden post Kevin Durant = MVP

:roll:

And1AllDay
02-25-2021, 02:42 AM
This KD stan just mentioned a bunch of role players, some of them garbage. Or players who barely played any games with LeBron. Meanwhile:

:oldlol::roll:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 02:43 AM

Harden 0-3 against KD in the yoffs and wanted him to carry him to rings so was pleading him to join since the offseason

Shitbrick = one of the worst MVPs ever, pity MVP on a 6 seed

Shitbrick in the yoffs post KD

imped through the playoffs 3 years in a row
0 50 win seasons despite replacing KD with a top 10 player and one of the best wings/forwards in the league in Paul George
b2b 1st round Ls
6-17 playoff record (team playoff ORTG would rank 29th out of 30 in the league)
2 series losses to underdogs as the favorite with HCA
got sonned by rookie Mitch and was outplayed by Rubio for half the series
took an alltime sonning from Dame Dolla
nearly had another 1st round L to underdog OKC, and OKC had their best non KD season after replacing Westbrick/Jerami/George with 35yo CP3/SGA/Gallo.

Houston was gonna roll OKC and Russ literally almost cost them the series the last 2 games, alltime chokejob in game 6, airballs and turnovers galore like most his career

Shitbrick BEEN exposed babyboi :oldlol:

warriorfan
02-25-2021, 02:45 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/image.php?u=288144&dateline=1614185545&type=thumb

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 02:48 AM

:roll::roll::roll:

warriorfan
02-25-2021, 03:06 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

TheGoatest
02-25-2021, 03:14 AM
Winning league MVP and countless All-NBA 1st team selections = "exposed"
Being a role player for a bunch of random teams = "survivor"

Taurus
02-25-2021, 03:40 AM
They've all combined for a grand total of 0 rings and 1 combined all-star appearances

HBK_Kliq_2
02-25-2021, 03:41 AM
Who triggered LeBron fans more this past week

A) hamtaro

B) every team they face and lose too

C) Anthony Davis coaching iPad

2much_knowledge
02-25-2021, 04:09 AM
Who triggered LeBron fans more this past week

A) hamtaro

B) every team they face and lose too

C) Anthony Davis coaching iPad

D) Me

Spurs m8
02-25-2021, 06:28 AM

Like Kevin Love...who Bron mentally abused too

Axe
02-25-2021, 07:25 AM
Jeff green 'top 3'? :oldlol:

aj1987
02-25-2021, 10:23 AM

Literally no one has been more mentally ****ed by LeBron than you. I'm pretty sure you're gonna off yourself, if he wins one more title. :oldlol:

Airupthere
02-25-2021, 10:47 AM
Why is it that Lebron's teammates decline over time playing with him. The timeline is like 2-4 years and the teammates worsen to the point that everyone will get blamed and Lebron will decide to call up a new set of stars to team up with?

In bran ball, everyone just turns into utility. Bran wins because he can dominate ball control and statpad at the expense of this teammates. The team just get programmed to be recipients who have to shoot when Lebron passes the ball to them.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 02:40 PM

Not only was Love perenially injured from Bran ball like Wade when Dwyane was completely fine in 2011 when he wasnt playing Bran ball. He became the face of mental health recognition/illness in the NBA post Bran ball. Poor fella. :(

HBK_Kliq_2
02-25-2021, 03:13 PM
Not only was Love perenially injured from Bran ball like Wade when Dwyane was completely fine in 2011 when he wasnt playing Bran ball. He became the face of mental health recognition/illness in the NBA post Bran ball. Poor fella. :(

On Monday, through two separate outlets, he elaborated on a Nov. 5 panic attack where Love said he felt like he was dying.

During the second half of a game against Atlanta, Love bolted back to the locker room, “running from room to room, like I was looking for something I couldn’t find,” he wrote in the essay. He eventually collapsed on the locker room floor before he was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.

It was terrifying,” Love said in an ESPN story published Monday. “Like I was having a heart attack. I was very scared. I really felt like I was going to die in that moment.”

LeBron makes his teammates feel like their dying.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-25-2021, 03:26 PM
On Monday, through two separate outlets, he elaborated on a Nov. 5 panic attack where Love said he felt like he was dying.

During the second half of a game against Atlanta, Love bolted back to the locker room, “running from room to room, like I was looking for something I couldn’t find,” he wrote in the essay. He eventually collapsed on the locker room floor before he was taken to the Cleveland Clinic.

LeBron makes his teammates feel like their dying.

What about his coaches?

When Tyronn Lue stepped away from the Cleveland Cavaliers for two weeks in March, he said he was experiencing “chest pains and other troubling symptoms, compounded by a loss of sleep,” and that “there have been no conclusions as to what the exact issue is.” Cleveland’s coach now knows he was suffering from anxiety, and he claimed recently that he was feeling much better after changing his diet and being placed on medication.

Bran

ball

HBK_Kliq_2
02-25-2021, 03:34 PM
What about his coaches?

Bran

ball

His teammates and his coaches want to kill themselves when they are around him.

Or Irving just demands a trade from him

Now Brandon Ingram is taking shots at him

Nobody likes Lebron it seems.

Mr. Woke
02-25-2021, 05:04 PM
Why is it that Lebron's teammates decline over time playing with him. The timeline is like 2-4 years and the teammates worsen to the point that everyone will get blamed and Lebron will decide to call up a new set of stars to team up with?

In bran ball, everyone just turns into utility. Bran wins because he can dominate ball control and statpad at the expense of this teammates. The team just get programmed to be recipients who have to shoot when Lebron passes the ball to them.

You are mentally ill.

PeroAntic
02-25-2021, 08:46 PM
Nice thread. Don't forget Derrick Rose, who Lebron kicked out of Cleveland while he was struggling with injury, only to return to elite level in 2018/19 for the Wolves and 2019/20 for the Pistons. If Lebron wasnt such an insecure ring chasing bitch, and he actually waited for DRose to get over his injury issue for the playoffs in 2018, maybe he wouldn't have stood exactly zero chances in the finals.

hiphopanonymous
02-26-2021, 12:16 AM
He used to pound the ball at the top of the 3 point line back in the Cavs days and just drain precious time off the clock while 9 other players stood still waiting for him to predictably rush the hoop or clank an out of rhythm 3. When he drove as a teammate you'd be routinely expected to catch the hot potato and sink it with no time left or you'd be trade block material. Is this still how he plays all these years later!?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
02-26-2021, 12:33 AM
He used to pound the ball at the top of the 3 point line back in the Cavs days and just drain precious time off the clock while 9 other players stood still waiting for him to predictably rush the hoop or clank an out of rhythm 3. When he drove as a teammate you'd be routinely expected to catch the hot potato and sink it with no time left or you'd be trade block material. Is this still how he plays all these years later!?

https://twitter.com/Chatnigga101/status/1364088101065400320

hiphopanonymous
02-26-2021, 12:40 AM

Wow.... Can't say I'm surprised though

Spurs m8
02-26-2021, 01:31 AM

Honesty, why does he pound the rock like this...Still....hes so god damn stupid

He doesn't do it to run the clock....I see him doing it like this, where they're down...or earlier way earlier in games.

I understand controlling pace and all that, but it's just cancer ball

Ps...how does someone get locked up by Bertans?hahahaha

He is a siv hahahhahha

AirBonner
02-26-2021, 01:36 AM
Dear Bran, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

Nilocon165
02-26-2021, 01:37 AM
D) Me
Who da fook is this guy

Airupthere
02-26-2021, 01:48 AM

:facepalm

aj1987
02-26-2021, 02:02 AM
Dear Bran, I wrote you but still ain't callin'
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom

:roll: :roll:

It's just scary and sad how retarded LeBron haters are.