PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else play crackrock, paper, scissors?

highwhey
02-27-2021, 02:03 AM
:D

hateraid
02-27-2021, 02:50 AM
:D

I know a trio that play crackrock, paper, cashew

welfarefan
02-27-2021, 02:53 AM
Last time I played that game one of the loud next door neighbors kids took that rock and shattered my window. It's a big window and the only one I had. 8 months since and government housing still hasn't repaired

Now they bully me because my window is covered with cardboard. Jokes on them, a rock never beats paper

Stanley Kobrick
02-27-2021, 03:03 AM
Last time I played that game one of the loud next door neighbors kids took that rock and shattered my window. It's a big window and the only one I had. 8 months since and government housing still hasn't repaired

Now they bully me because my window is covered with cardboard. Jokes on them, a rock never beats paper
lesson learned, sticks and stones can break your bones but bullies with stones can never break your paper window. street smart vs book smart

coin24
02-27-2021, 05:39 AM
I know a trio that play crackrock, paper, cashew

I know a fuming small dweeb Asian that thinks he’s a bodybuilder:roll::roll:

hateraid
02-27-2021, 01:36 PM

Don't pick on Lebron23 cashew. Not a good look.

warriorfan
02-27-2021, 01:55 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

lil Hateraid always fuming

hateraid
02-27-2021, 02:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

lil Hateraid always fuming

Lol, crackheadfan forgot the thread was about him and went directly to me. I'm flattered

Axe
02-27-2021, 08:50 PM

Well you could have dialed jeff in the middle of the night to forbid them from throwing stones ever again and he'd put them on probation for a long period if you want, only if you'd let him know immediately. He'd take care of things for ya without any hesitation.

welfarefan
02-27-2021, 10:16 PM
Well you could have dialed jeff in the middle of the night to forbid them from throwing stones ever again and he'd put them on probation for a long period if you want, only if you'd let him know immediately. He'd take care of things for ya without any hesitation.
jeff blocked all my emails for drowning his inbox just like those shifty mods took away my report button :mad:

SATAN
02-28-2021, 05:08 AM

Underrated post.

Axe
02-28-2021, 07:02 AM
jeff blocked all my emails for drowning his inbox just like those shifty mods took away my report button :mad:
:(