PDA

View Full Version : LeBron responds to Zlatan Ibrahimovic: "Never I would ever just stick to sports"

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2021, 04:39 AM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/08/92fq.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/08/92fq.jpg)

LeLeader :bowdown:

loadingthelife
02-27-2021, 05:07 AM
https://youtu.be/VdOtyUPcRxg

LeReader :oldlol:

light
02-27-2021, 05:23 AM
LeBron's response was powerful.

"As athletes, we've been hearing this for a long time. You should be thankful to be able to dribble a ball... You shouldn't be able to speak about anything else, no matter if it's right or wrong, you should just do that. But that's not the case. That's not the case anymore. As long as I'm around, it won't be the case for a long time."

I could not be more proud of him right now.

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2021, 05:27 AM
LeBron's response was powerful.

"As athletes, we've been hearing this for a long time. You should be thankful to be able to dribble a ball... You shouldn't be able to speak about anything else, no matter if it's right or wrong, you should just do that. But that's not the case. That's not the case anymore. As long as I'm around, it won't be the case for a long time."

I could not be more proud of him right now.
I am a proud fan

GreatHILL
02-27-2021, 05:29 AM
:lol:oldlol::roll::facepalm

coin24
02-27-2021, 05:58 AM
LeTiny can barely even read :oldlol:

DoctorP
02-27-2021, 06:18 AM
Of course Don Brando would never say "He's right, I should never talk about politics again, I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just gonna play ball."

Who does that?

tpols
02-27-2021, 10:31 AM
That's the problem... his voice is powerful, but he's retarded. (in that realm)

We shouldn't be taking political advice from a guy who hasn't had to try in school since like the 7th grade. Or perhaps never had to.

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2021, 11:24 AM
That's the problem... his voice is powerful, but he's retarded. (in that realm)

We shouldn't be taking political advice from a guy who hasn't had to try in school since like the 7th grade. Or perhaps never had to.
There is something called "educating yourself". You don't need school to learn about your history.

Why no one said a thing about Ali involving himself in politics as a professional boxer? Why is it an issue for LeBron to do it?

TheGoatest
02-27-2021, 11:29 AM
Why no one said a thing about Ali involving himself in politics as a professional boxer? Why is it an issue for LeBron to do it?

It's really quite simple. Nobody ever said that Ali was a better basketball player than their favorite basketball player, like they said about LeBron. Thus, they weren't butthurt for life with regards to Ali like they are with anything LeBron does, on or off the court.

bullettooth
02-27-2021, 11:54 AM
LeBron? He's a ghetto brat in every way. It's cringe worthy to even hear him speak.

https://secureservercdn.net/166.62.112.193/bc0.b19.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/hit-the-nail-on-the-head.jpg

tpols
02-27-2021, 11:54 AM
There is something called "educating yourself". You don't need school to learn about your history.

Have you ever listened to a Muhammad Ali interview?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3r56hv3jCU

He's a brilliant man. Outside of boxing. And went through way more hardship than LeBron whose been coddled his whole life. At the same age LeBron was getting 100 million dollar Nike deals, Ali was being sent to prison for refusing to serve in a corrupt war. No tattoo's. No ebonics. No du-rags. Dressed well. Eloquent speaker. I could go on and on. I could listen to Ali for days. LeBron? He's a ghetto brat in every way. It's cringe worthy to even hear him speak.

bison
02-27-2021, 12:00 PM
LeBron is principally correct. Athletes are entitled to a political opinion and the right to voice it. Does anyone chide people from other professions for having political opinions? We don’t tell chefs to shut up and cook. We don’t tell construction workers to shut up and build. We don’t tell nutritionists to shut up and diet. But it’s become common for conservatives to tell athletes to shut up and dribble and the reason is obvious: a lot of pro athletes in the US are black. It has nothing to do with the fact they are athletes. Conservatives are bothered by outspoken black people. They are uncomfortable with it because they expect black people to only shuck and jive, and entertain them.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 12:01 PM
"Never I would ever" ?? Please tell me he didn't say it like that.

bison
02-27-2021, 12:03 PM
"Never I would ever" ?? Please tell me he didn't say it like that.

No. He is literally quoted in the image OP posted you illiterate dipshit.

LAmbruh
02-27-2021, 12:13 PM
LeWisdom riling up his usual candidates on this calm and beautiful Saturday morn

But only after keeping them occupied all Friday night, glued to the 540p delayed stream, seething and pissing over another smoooooooth buttery Lakers dub.

Mr Weekend ruiner does it again :oldlol: :pimp:

Mr. Woke
02-27-2021, 12:45 PM
My respect for King James just went up even more.

scuzzy
02-27-2021, 01:17 PM
Lebron's PR delivery is always beautiful poetry, just as the Goat's should be. The precision, the subtle facial expressions.

Just enough to simmer the pot keeping thumbs tapping but never enough to overcook and get fined. 18 years and not once gone full Mark Cuban.

Even on brink of boiling he ballets through and dropped one of the greatest subliminal ethers in sports history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT1jgFZZryE&pbjreload=101

Stanley Kobrick
02-27-2021, 01:54 PM
Lebron's PR delivery is always beautiful poetry, just as the Goat's should be. The precision, the subtle facial expressions.

Just enough to simmer the pot keeping thumbs tapping but never enough to overcook and get fined. 18 years and not once gone full Mark Cuban.

Even on brink of boiling he ballets through and dropped one of the greatest subliminal ethers in sports history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MT1jgFZZryE&pbjreload=101

this must really burn users like cashew24 and welfarefan the worst. 2010 join dates to brans 2011 speech, 40k more posts to brans 4 rings, low income government housing to brans oceanside throwaways always vacant. 10 years is a long time, enough to get a law or medical degree. nevertheless, beep beep beep there goes brans money machine. beep beep beep there goes the garbage truck hauling off Welfare8's community trash. same truck waking everyone up with the same problems as it was 10 years ago. :(

jmcwilliams
02-27-2021, 01:58 PM
I have Zero issues with Athletes giving political views. Lebron is just not very intelligent off the court though and his takes are usually cringe worthy. Let smart men like Kareem do the Talking.

scuzzy
02-27-2021, 02:12 PM
this must really burn users like cashew24 and welfarefan the worst. 2010 join dates to brans 2011 speech, 40k more posts to brans 4 rings, low income government housing to brans oceanside throwaways always vacant. 10 years is a long time, enough to get a law or medical degree. nevertheless, beep beep beep there goes brans money machine. beep beep beep there goes the garbage truck hauling off Welfare8's community trash. same truck waking everyone up with the same problems as it was 10 years ago. :(
https://media.giphy.com/media/65ODCwM00NVmEyLsX3/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/101zSb0Dslq0hy/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/h3BGsOT7uxsUPqCPHy/giphy.gif

Airupthere
02-27-2021, 02:32 PM
I have Zero issues with Athletes giving political views. Lebron is just not very intelligent off the court though and his takes are usually cringe worthy. Let smart men like Kareem do the Talking.

This. Lebron just adds to the noise.

Bronbron23
02-27-2021, 03:22 PM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/08/92fq.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/08/92fq.jpg)

LeLeader :bowdown:

Honestly one of the main things i thought bron was much better at than mj was his stance on social issues. He lost that with the whole china shit though. It's easy to stand up when it's acceptable and there's no consequences. What do you do when you have everything to lose though? Bron lost all my respect after china. In my eyes he's no better than mj who I've never respected as a man.

Spurs m8
02-27-2021, 03:52 PM
He's basically illiterate, can barely type a sentence, and supported literal criminal Hillary Clinton hahahaha

This guy is a fvcking train wreck hahahahaha

Lucky he can collude and was chosen to be the manufactured star of the league

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 04:49 PM
No. He is literally quoted in the image OP posted you illiterate dipshit.

We all know Lebron is an illiterate moron you stupid f*ckface.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 04:50 PM
My respect for King James just went up even more.

King of what? King of Flops.

RRR3
02-27-2021, 04:50 PM
We all know Lebron is an illiterate moron you stupid f*ckface.
LeBron is Einstein compared to you, Chewing.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 04:59 PM
LeBron is Einstein compared to you, Chewing.

I've gone to college, he hasn't.

And you? You haven't left the house in the last two years.

RRR3
02-27-2021, 05:12 PM
I've gone to college, he hasn't.

And you? You haven't left the house in the last two years.
Ironic accusation coming from the guy who’s too obese to make it out of his bed.

Patrick Chewing
02-27-2021, 05:33 PM
Ironic accusation coming from the guy who’s too obese to make it out of his bed.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Ztip1Hq0NNGfqyk/200_d.gif

If you got out of the house more, you wouldn't have to use the same old recycled insult you always use. The sun is our friend. It's good for the skin. It may even take your acne away. It won't help your virginity though. You need more than the sun to cure that disease.

Vragrant
02-27-2021, 06:15 PM

Well Ali went to jail for his beliefs, so it’s a little different. It’s easy for Lebron to sit up in his mansion and tweet, that takes no conviction

LoneyROY7
02-27-2021, 06:19 PM
LeFocusedOnTheBiggerPicture.

:applause:

DoctorP
02-27-2021, 06:28 PM
Chewing and RRR3 are the same person, ironically. :lol

k0kakw0rld
02-27-2021, 11:09 PM
Honestly one of the main things i thought bron was much better at than mj was his stance on social issues. He lost that with the whole china shit though. It's easy to stand up when it's acceptable and there's no consequences. What do you do when you have everything to lose though? Bron lost all my respect after china. In my eyes he's no better than mj who I've never respected as a man.
Change your damn name then moron.

kumquat
02-27-2021, 11:16 PM
https://cdn2.lamag.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2019/10/lakers-hong-kong-lebron-james-lampson-yip-1068x712.jpg

kumquat
02-27-2021, 11:18 PM
LeHypocrite$$$

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnLtsbgCDrM

Bronbron23
02-27-2021, 11:27 PM
Change your damn name then moron.

It's just a name fakkit. You know this shit isn't real right:facepalm

ZionDunks
02-28-2021, 12:10 AM
I’m really excited for when LeBron retires

Mr. Woke
02-28-2021, 01:12 AM
King of what? King of Flops.

King of the NBA.

Mr. Woke
02-28-2021, 01:13 AM
LeBron is truly inspirational.

I will be sad when he retires.

Patrick Chewing
02-28-2021, 01:53 AM
LeBron is truly inspirational.

I will be sad when he retires.

OK Doctor Pee stain

Lebron23
02-28-2021, 01:59 AM
Lebron owned that clown.

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2021, 02:32 AM
It's just a name fakkit. You know this shit isn't real right:facepalm

Just like your hate towards LeBron. Faking the funk for likes and views is the new normal. Carry on then fakkit!

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2021, 02:35 AM
He's basically illiterate, can barely type a sentence, and supported literal criminal Hillary Clinton hahahaha

This guy is a fvcking train wreck hahahahaha

Lucky he can collude and was chosen to be the manufactured star of the league

You are a Spurs fan repping a Maverick player, a guy who was chosen to be the manufactured star of the league.

GreatHILL
02-28-2021, 02:38 AM
Lebron owned that clown.

that clown is 10x bigger than your dumb hero :oldlol::roll:

''Location
Land of 6 NBA titles'' hahahahahahahahahahahaha wow u the biggest clown ever on this forum :facepalm:oldlol::roll:

ZionDunks
02-28-2021, 02:57 AM
LeBron is about 10-14 months from being Boris Diaw. Know that when your head hits the pillow tonight. It will be swifter than you think.

Mr. Woke
02-28-2021, 10:50 AM
OK Doctor Pee stain

That makes zero sense.

Bronbron23
02-28-2021, 11:12 AM
Just like your hate towards LeBron. Faking the funk for likes and views is the new normal. Carry on then fakkit!

Bruh don't be mad at me be mad at the truth. Bron speaks on black issues or women issues because it's acceptable and dosnt hurt his bottom line. When he had a chance to help millions of Asians he didn't say shit and actually went the other way because he knew it would effect his bottom line. Funny how your mad at me for stating facts but give a pass to the guy who actually did the shit.

CtrlAltDel
02-28-2021, 11:22 AM
Politics is the other place to make a lot of money and under the table deals. He sees $$$ esp working with a country like China who is currently committing a genocide with the Uighur Muslim tribe. LeBron will also have the backing of our corporate news who will sell progressiveness while keeping the status quo of the rich to riches.

insight
02-28-2021, 12:47 PM
Bruh don't be mad at me be mad at the truth. Bron speaks on black issues or women issues because it's acceptable and dosnt hurt his bottom line. When he had a chance to help millions of Asians he didn't say shit and actually went the other way because he knew it would effect his bottom line. Funny how your mad at me for stating facts but give a pass to the guy who actually did the shit.

Lebron did not grow up or live in China. Lebron is black and grew up in America so speaking out on things you personally care about doesn't mean you have to be a world ambassador. Do you refuse watch a TV made in China or or phone, computer or blender? We import over 450 billion dollars from China every year, but you expect Lebron to reset foreign relations with China.

insight
02-28-2021, 12:57 PM
Politics is the other place to make a lot of money and under the table deals. He sees $$$ esp working with a country like China who is currently committing a genocide with the Uighur Muslim tribe. LeBron will also have the backing of our corporate news who will sell progressiveness while keeping the status quo of the rich to riches.

America imports more goods from China than any other country in the world and Lebron and Blacks in America have nothing to do with it since Blacks own about 1.5% of the US wealth while being 13% of the population. You don't have to go to China to find Genocide, it still exist here in the Penitentiary System and through remnants of American white supremacy.

k0kakw0rld
02-28-2021, 01:02 PM
So you are going to hold on to one thing and ignore all the positives he has done for the world?

That sounds like a hater! Onto the next one.

ZionDunks
02-28-2021, 08:33 PM
America imports more goods from China than any other country in the world and Lebron and Blacks in America have nothing to do with it since Blacks own about 1.5% of the US wealth while being 13% of the population. You don't have to go to China to find Genocide, it still exist here in the Penitentiary System and through remnants of American white supremacy.

Lol. The prison system built by Democrats who wrote the crime Bill ; which African Americans continue to vote for and be part of the same system they have always been a part of. Hilarious theory you have sir

Airupthere
02-28-2021, 08:37 PM
Lebron did not grow up or live in China. Lebron is black and grew up in America so speaking out on things you personally care about doesn't mean you have to be a world ambassador. Do you refuse watch a TV made in China or or phone, computer or blender? We import over 450 billion dollars from China every year, but you expect Lebron to reset foreign relations with China.

But bronbron23 is not going out their trying to advocate anything in the scale that Lebron does. But you know who is bold enough to do so? Lebron. It doesnt matter what the country is, his stance and beliefs should stand whether in injustice happens here or in China.

Bronbron23
02-28-2021, 08:46 PM
So you are going to hold on to one thing and ignore all the positives he has done for the world?

That sounds like a hater! Onto the next one.

Nah it's not about that dude. I'm not saying he sucks. Bron does alot of good shit just like mj does and did. He's just more on MJ's level and less on say a Muhammed ali level. I thought bron cared more about social injustice than he did his bottom line but china proves he doesn't. Again that's fine. He dosnt owe anyone anything. I just isn't what i thought he was is all.

Bronbron23
02-28-2021, 08:54 PM

Nah dude you guys are missing the point. I don't think bron owes anyone anything. It's just some of his stans like to point out that bron is a better person than mj because he risks his rep for social injustice. He never has though. It's now acceptable to speak out on certain social issues so he's not risking anything. The one time he was presented with the opportunity to risk his brand and money to help others he chose not to.

Again that's fine. It just means he's more like mj and less like someone like ali who btw didn't grow up in china but chose to not only risk his brand and money but his actual freedom.

Dosnt make bron a bad guy but it definitely doesn't make him as great as someone like ali.

insight
02-28-2021, 09:43 PM
Lol. The prison system built by Democrats who wrote the crime Bill ; which African Americans continue to vote for and be part of the same system they have always been a part of. Hilarious theory you have sir

The prison system was built by America just like slavery, not one political party which is fake news. America has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds imprisoned. Its not by accident the prison population exploded after slavery.
You are ignorant if you think African American's status is a result party affiliation. The political system was never designed to include black people. Abraham Lincoln did not believe African Americans should live with whites, he suggested they would go back to Africa or live on reserved lands.

ZionDunks
02-28-2021, 11:50 PM
The prison system was built by America just like slavery, not one political party which is fake news. America has 5% of the worlds population and 25% of the worlds imprisoned. Its not by accident the prison population exploded after slavery.
You are ignorant if you think African American's status is a result party affiliation. The political system was never designed to include black people. Abraham Lincoln did not believe African Americans should live with whites, he suggested they would go back to Africa or live on reserved lands.

You’re out of your mind. Read up on the crime bill, and the people who created it.

Read up on your boy Biden throwing people of color in a jail cell (along with the clintons which you were likely in the bag for) giving guys years for a sack of weed.

Read up on Biden saying he didn’t want to send his kids to school in a “racial jungle” with African Americans. Or live in denial of it and watch the change you want so bad never happen. I don’t really care either way

omarique$
03-01-2021, 01:36 AM
How dare a black man speak out about wanting positivity, helping his own community to succeed.

insight
03-01-2021, 02:20 AM
YouÂ’re out of your mind. Read up on the crime bill, and the people who created it.

Read up on your boy Biden throwing people of color in a jail cell (along with the clintons which you were likely in the bag for) giving guys years for a sack of weed.

Read up on Biden saying he didn’t want to send his kids to school in a “racial jungle” with African Americans. Or live in denial of it and watch the change you want so bad never happen. I don’t really care either way

Like I said incarcerations rates exploded after slavery, both political parties were full of racist but Southern democrats passed pig laws and vagrancy laws which were designed to incarcerate black people. These laws made it a crime to not have a job and sent blacks to prison for loitering and other minor offenses. Many of these laws no longer are on the books but the penal code is still prejudice and the statistics prove it.
It's not just confined to one political party. Both parties have failed not worked in the interest of African American citizens.

Axe
03-01-2021, 03:23 AM
How dare a black man speak out about wanting positivity, helping his own community to succeed.
Welcome to ish :cheers:

k0kakw0rld
03-01-2021, 01:28 PM

Say it louder, brother !!

Hey Yo
03-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Now, that same UFC douchebag 'Colby Covington' is calling out LeBron again cause dude hasn't had a headline in like 5mos.

"UFC’s Colby Covington, who’s been out of the headlines since beating up woke “domestic terrorist sympathizer” Tyron Woodley back in September, came roaring back with a vengeance over the weekend when he took direct aim at LeBron James as a “stick to sports” war erupted between Chairman Bron & international soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimović.

It was Ibrahimović firing the first salvo last week when he told Bron to shut up and dribble. Bron wasn’t having it, so he fired back over the weekend with a proclamation. “I’m kind of the wrong guy to actually go at because I do my homework,” Bron Bron told the media and Zlatan.

That infuriated Covington, who announced, “I’m sick of these woke athletes and these spineless cowards like LeBron James,” after disposing of “woke” Woodley.

Covington wants to know when Bron Bron’s going to use this homework he’s done to speak up about the situation in Hong Kong where history books are being rewritten for children to be indoctrinated in school.

When are you gonna speak up about Hong Kong @KingJames? Oh that’s right, you can’t. You’re a Chinese finger puppet! You make millions playing a kids game & talk about “social justice” but have no problem paying Chinese women in sweatshops pennies to make your products. Slimeball.

https://twitter.com/ColbyCovMMA/status/1365730291852201993

https://www.outkick.com/mmas-colby-covington-jumps-all-over-chinese-finger-puppet-lebron/

insight
03-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Now, that same UFC douchebag 'Colby Covington' is calling out LeBron again cause dude hasn't had a headline in like 5mos.

"UFC’s Colby Covington, who’s been out of the headlines since beating up woke “domestic terrorist sympathizer” Tyron Woodley back in September, came roaring back with a vengeance over the weekend when he took direct aim at LeBron James as a “stick to sports” war erupted between Chairman Bron & international soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimović.

It was Ibrahimović firing the first salvo last week when he told Bron to shut up and dribble. Bron wasn’t having it, so he fired back over the weekend with a proclamation. “I’m kind of the wrong guy to actually go at because I do my homework,” Bron Bron told the media and Zlatan.

That infuriated Covington, who announced, “I’m sick of these woke athletes and these spineless cowards like LeBron James,” after disposing of “woke” Woodley.

Covington wants to know when Bron Bron’s going to use this homework he’s done to speak up about the situation in Hong Kong where history books are being rewritten for children to be indoctrinated in school.

When are you gonna speak up about Hong Kong @KingJames? Oh that’s right, you can’t. You’re a Chinese finger puppet! You make millions playing a kids game & talk about “social justice” but have no problem paying Chinese women in sweatshops pennies to make your products. Slimeball.

https://www.outkick.com/mmas-colby-covington-jumps-all-over-chinese-finger-puppet-lebron/

Funny how Colby is not trolling Usman after the Nigerian Nightmare snatched his soul! Poor dude has to resort to trying to remain relevant by putting his 2 cents out there.

ZionDunks
03-02-2021, 01:20 AM
Well I mean to be fair; LeBron did shut up and dribble for China. He is an expert on social justice but when it comes to China and his wallet; the genocide in China & concentration camps over there; he’s still happy to have products made by slaves and cash checks in the billions of Chinese money, right?

I mean if we are going for honesty and want to discuss the whole story

insight
03-02-2021, 02:07 AM
Well I mean to be fair; LeBron did shut up and dribble for China. He is an expert on social justice but when it comes to China and his wallet; the genocide in China & concentration camps over there; he’s still happy to have products made by slaves and cash checks in the billions of Chinese money, right?

I mean if we are going for honesty and want to discuss the whole story

China is USA's largest trading partner with 450 billion dollars of trade annually and Colby pointing the finger at Lebron. Does he boycott everything that is made in China like the iPhone ,PlayStation or most TV sets? Lebron lives in America and experienced racial profiling so it's not surprising that he would speak on issues he personally experienced.
Colby is trolling for clicks and followers since he is not relevant in the fight game.

tpols
03-02-2021, 05:12 AM
You guys realize Colby would **** lebron up right?

He's giving up 100 pounds easy and he would have LeFlop crumpled.

8Ball
03-02-2021, 09:02 AM
LeBron would stiff arm that Colby and Colby would crumble like MJ.

ZenMaster
03-02-2021, 12:35 PM

Stop reading these poor blogger writings appealing to the emotional side of whatever topic, the reason why Ibrahimovic's opinion is valid is shown in the blog you post: narrative creation and athletes doing political battles through the media, with one athlete directly misquoting a previous statement by the other and using it to claim hypocrisy.
People used to criticize the general American public for cheering on one of two political parties like it's a sports team/athlete, well you're making that shit literal.

"Fired the first salvo"

"Told Lebron to shut up and dribble".

That narrative was created by Lebron himself under a pretense that people have no business telling athletes that they don't like politics in sports, IIRC it was from a racial perspective.
This is different though, Ibrahimovich is an athlete himself and that his statement was that all regular people of "status" shouldn't meddle in politics, himself included, probably one of the three most recognizable soccer players over the last 15 years. There is no shot at Lebron, he just gave his own general opinion when asked a question.

In regards to China, the dude really will say whatever.

https://youtu.be/c8lRtcw0HOQ

k0kakw0rld
03-02-2021, 12:58 PM
You guys realize Colby would **** lebron up right?

He's giving up 100 pounds easy and he would have LeFlop crumpled.

You realize LeBron is 100x times richer than him. Money talks, I am more concerned about LeBron sending hits at him.

clipps
03-02-2021, 01:08 PM
Colby's not wrong, retards.

Mr. Woke
03-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Zlatan and Colby are misguided dudes.

I'm glad that LeBron speaks out on things that matter to him.

He also doesn't have to care about Muslims in China. It's funny how right wingers are all of sudden pretending to care about Muslims being persecuted.