PDA

View Full Version : Pacers fire sale

KennyPowers
02-28-2021, 04:27 PM
Team is a joke. Coach is trash.

They should trade everybody but Domantas Sabonis, TJ Warren and Caris Levert.

Malcolm Brogdon
Myles Turner
Jeremy Lamb
Aaron Holiday
Doug McDermott
TJ McConnell

What would you give for that garbage?

Nate Bjorkgren is ass. Pacers fans are already boycotting and refusing to go to games unless the Pacers fire him. Might as well blow it up.

Ghost1
02-28-2021, 04:28 PM
Porzingis for Turner and Brogdon

Im so nba'd out
02-28-2021, 04:38 PM

Malcolm Brogdon
Myles Turner
Jeremy Lamb
Aaron Holiday
Doug McDermott
TJ McConnell

Nate Bjorkgren is ass. Pacers fans are already boycotting and refusing to go to games unless the Pacers fire him. Might as well blow it up.

I guess will take that garbage named brogdon off your hands.You can finally start TJ "Air" Mcconnell too so its a win-win situation for everyone

https://i.postimg.cc/XYzKxsJK/Screenshot-2021-02-28-at-3-36-57-PM.png

no trade backsys

Xiao Yao You
02-28-2021, 04:42 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=y9gqsktk

Favors can't be traded for a couple days so I used Ingles instead. Probably still works with Favors. Could throw Udoka and/or Bitadze in to make it work if needed

HylianNightmare
02-28-2021, 06:39 PM
still fuming orlando traded sabonis for 3 months of ibaka

LoneyROY7
02-28-2021, 06:41 PM
OP told me Domantas was the MVP.

imdaman99
02-28-2021, 07:01 PM
Nice turnover by Sabonis at the end last night :lol guy wanted no part of the chance to tie :lol

RRR3
02-28-2021, 07:26 PM
:roll:

Axe
02-28-2021, 07:30 PM
No one expects them to be contenders

Reggie43
02-28-2021, 07:44 PM
Wait till atleast one of the injured players return and if they are still underperforming with Caris LeVert and TJ Warren I agree they need to shake things up.

KennyPowers
03-03-2021, 07:58 PM

He has had a foot injury and his team sucks.

KennyPowers
03-03-2021, 08:05 PM
Wait till atleast one of the injured players return and if they are still underperforming with Caris LeVert and TJ Warren I agree they need to shake things up.

I wanted to wait for their return but TJ Warren might not come back this season.

With McDermott and McConnell being expirings, might as well try to get something for them unless they extend their contracts before trade deadline.

I'm ready to see Myles Turner traded. Malcolm Brogdon idk what his deal is.

Even though I listed Aaron Holiday, I actually wouldn't trade him because it wouldn't be fair value in return.

I'd be cool with Sabonis and Aaron Holiday running the team while tanking until Warren and Levert return next season.

Holiday
Levert
Warren
Sabonis

And whatever they trade everybody else for

FultzNationRISE
03-03-2021, 08:05 PM

Malcolm Brogdon
Myles Turner
Jeremy Lamb
Aaron Holiday
Doug McDermott
TJ McConnell

Nah tbh hey should move these guys while they can to a team like the Lakers and try to get some value back. Only Bron and AD are untouchable on LAL so Pacers could get a nice haul. Something like Schroder, Kuzma, picks, and cash.

KennyPowers
03-03-2021, 08:11 PM
Nah tbh hey should move these guys while they can to a team like the Lakers and try to get some value back. Only Bron and AD are untouchable on LAL so Pacers could get a nice haul. Something like Schroder, Kuzma, picks, and cash.

Warren and Levert are out and I'm not sure when they can return. Even though they are good players, I don't think they have much value since nobody really knows when they will play again.

Sabonis might be worth trading for the right package. I think I'd rather just keep him though. He is fun to watch and reliable.

Reggie43
03-03-2021, 08:50 PM
It has been a hard season regardless of injuries and I hope they get it together before they are forced to make drastic changes to the team.

RRR3
03-03-2021, 09:16 PM
He has had a foot injury and his team sucks.
Lol if he was an MVP level player this team wouldn’t be 15-18.