PDA

View Full Version : Has there been any other superstar disrespected by his peers as much as lebron?

LeCramp
03-01-2021, 12:39 PM
Seriously, lol the so called "GOAT" gets disrespected so much lol first by kyrie in general, then Ingram.....lol and the list goes on and on, nobody would dare say shit to MJ or KOBE....why is that?

Airupthere
03-01-2021, 12:50 PM
Because people see through the bs. Players probably see it moreso and most just refuse to talk. But the fans know. He would not be asking for respect after cowinning last year with AD if he didnt know how much people dont buy his antics.

iamgine
03-01-2021, 01:15 PM
Seriously, lol the so called "GOAT" gets disrespected so much lol first by kyrie in general, then Ingram.....lol and the list goes on and on, nobody would dare say shit to MJ or KOBE....why is that?

They do though. It's normal.

LAmbruh
03-01-2021, 01:18 PM
Imagine Beyonce or Rhianna anxiously sweating outside the players locker room nightly, waiting on..... Mo Williams.

They killed his pops, RUTHLESSLY in his sleep. Then exploited him only weeks later into retirement. :(

Delonte? He lives in the gutter now, in and out of coocoo nests. Morey? Blatt? Phil Jackson? Randomly missing since. i'm just sayin.

The Posse moves in silence

Bronbron23
03-01-2021, 01:29 PM
Not really. It's kind of weird tbh. He's almost as much of a killer as mj or kobe but players don't fear him like they did those guys. I think it's because even though bron can get 30 all day teams and players don't worry about him absolutely destroying them scoring wise. Defenses would focus everything they had Defensively so mj or kobe wouldn't kill them. Defenses don't worry about bron like that.

k0kakw0rld
03-01-2021, 01:33 PM
Kobe got punched in the face by a nobody. He went at it with Dwight, despite him calling Dwight soft they still went at it.
Dwight did say "I know you, come on man. You are not like that"

Kblaze8855
03-01-2021, 01:50 PM
If anything players of the past got much more disrespected. I’ve seen Lebron shoved maybe 2 times. Kobe got punched in the face and got put in something of a headlock by Reggie. Bird got disrespected all the time. He got called flat overrated due to race by two of his peers. Kareem wrote open letters dissing Wilt. Pistol Pete got hated on by many. So did Wilt....Nique...

Lebron doesn’t have to deal with old school disrespect. Charles Oakley would slap you during the game and flatly say you play like a woman and got slapped like one in the post game interview.

tontoz
03-01-2021, 01:59 PM
MJ got publicly dissed plenty for his selfish play. John Salley of the Pistons once said of the difference between the two teams 'we don't care who scores the points. That's what makes us a team. If one guy scored all the points we wouldn't be a team. We'd be the Chicago Bulls'.

clutchinho
03-01-2021, 02:05 PM
Players arent afraid of Bron cus they know he's not the type to confront anyone face to face.

Sure he'll make the phonecalls behind your back to ruin your career, but when it's face to face it's all love.

It's a great boost ego wise when you can call out the biggest star in the game and not fear any retribution (publically)

if a scrub called Kobe out he'd get 40 dropped on him and named dropped in the post-game interview, in this day and age that makes you a meme for life. Dudes don't gotta fear that treatment from Bron.

Hey Yo
03-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Larry Nance jr. publically called Kobe a rapist. What did Kobe do about it?

RRR3
03-01-2021, 02:44 PM
If anything players of the past got much more disrespected. I’ve seen Lebron shoved maybe 2 times. Kobe got punched in the face and got put in something of a headlock by Reggie. Bird got disrespected all the time. He got called flat overrated due to race by two of his peers. Kareem wrote open letters dissing Wilt. Pistol Pete got hated on by many. So did Wilt....Nique...

Lebron doesn’t have to deal with old school disrespect. Charles Oakley would slap you during the game and flatly say you play like a woman and got slapped like one in the post game interview.
Bron haters are braindead.

SouBeachTalents
03-01-2021, 02:55 PM
Yep, no player would EVER disrespect Kobe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49whgBNCyE&ab_channel=Whatthehellman

MadDog
03-01-2021, 02:59 PM
LeBron haters are worse than his stans. :oldlol:

AirBonner
03-01-2021, 03:01 PM
Imagine social media in MJ’s era. Same fvxking threads would be made

FultzNationRISE
03-01-2021, 03:05 PM

Nobody would dare say shit to MJ??? LOL.

Bro when MJ was in grade school he got spit on and called a n***** by a little girl! :roll:

(obviously not funny irl, just making :lol in the context of this thread)

TheGoatest
03-01-2021, 03:25 PM
Nobody would dare say shit to MJ??? LOL.

Bill Cartwright to MJ after MJ disrespected him: "If you ever do that again, you will never play basketball, because I will break both of your legs".

Watch 20:33 mark of this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFK_q4swYNs

:roll:

Showing him who was alpha.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WeepyAthleticCub-size_restricted.gif

Gohan
03-01-2021, 03:34 PM
Every superstar gets disrespected from time to time. Say what you want but players fear lebron not as much as they feared Kobe but still....

AirBonner
03-01-2021, 04:39 PM
Every superstar gets disrespected from time to time. Say what you want but players fear lebron not as much as they feared Kobe but still....
They fear lebron. Give Lebron prime Pau and Odom and he 3-peats

Airupthere
03-01-2021, 04:46 PM
They did fear Lebron, but in a different way. They feared that by defeating Lebron, Lebron would get on his phone and call more superstars to play with.

AirBonner
03-01-2021, 04:48 PM
They did fear Lebron, but in a different way. They feared that by defeating Lebron, Lebron would get on his phone and call more superstars to play with.

You are a trash poster with a nice life :)

SouBeachTalents
03-01-2021, 04:51 PM
Sounds literally exactly like what a 73 win team did the same night LeBron beat them

Axe
03-01-2021, 05:40 PM
Didn't mj's teammates used to think that he's cancer? But they've kept it from the media to avoid controversies.

Marchesk
03-01-2021, 05:45 PM
MJ got publicly dissed plenty for his selfish play. John Salley of the Pistons once said of the difference between the two teams 'we don't care who scores the points. That's what makes us a team. If one guy scored all the points we wouldn't be a team. We'd be the Chicago Bulls'.

That sort of thing was quickly forgotten once the Bulls starting winning championships, and the Pistons were remembered for their salty exit after getting swept in route to the Bulls first title. This is the same Pistons teams who said Bird wasn't very athletic after he stole their hearts in a playoff game.

tontoz
03-01-2021, 05:51 PM
That sort of thing was quickly forgotten once the Bulls starting winning championships, and the Pistons were remembered for their salty exit after getting swept in route to the Bulls first title. This is the same Pistons teams who said Bird wasn't very athletic after he stole their hearts in a playoff game.

Yeah i remember. Rodman said if Bird was black he would be seen as just another good player which was ridiculous. Bird put up huge numbers although Rodman defended him well.

Then Isiah came in and backed up Rodman's comments and took a lot of heat for it. From what i remember Rodman didn't get much crap but people knew he was a bit nuts.

It is true that Bird got better press because he was white but he averaged 24/10/6 for his career. He was a beast, pretty far from just another good player. Funny thing is that the media flipped out but Bird gave no f's.

Drygon
03-01-2021, 05:58 PM
Kevin Durant - and it's not even close.

LeBron fanboys completely outnumbers his haters.

8Ball
03-01-2021, 06:05 PM

Are you kidding me?

Jordan nearly got cut from his High School team and couldn't get more minutes in college.

Jordan wasn't picked #1.

Jordan was disrespected so much he never forgot about it and wrote his entire hall of fame speech talking about all the people that disrespected him. :roll:

LeBron was never disrespected as much as Jordan was.

SATAN
03-01-2021, 06:51 PM

You are a casual.

Airupthere
03-01-2021, 06:54 PM
Sounds literally exactly like what a 73 win team did the same night LeBron beat them

Well they had to learn from somebody right? Lebron paved the way :oldlol:

SATAN
03-01-2021, 06:59 PM
Well they had to learn from somebody right? Lebron paved the way :oldlol:

No he didn't, casual.

Gohan
03-01-2021, 07:44 PM
Wow didn’t know lebron beat them by himself. Btw warriors lost that series on purpose this shit don’t end with Tim donaghy

Axe
03-01-2021, 08:49 PM
Wow didn’t know lebron beat them by himself. Btw warriors lost that series on purpose this shit don’t end with Tim donaghy
Warriors lost because curry was shown to be a big choker back in the day

bullettooth
03-01-2021, 08:54 PM
Warriors lost because curry was shown to be a big choker back in the day

Wrong.

Axe
03-01-2021, 08:57 PM
Wrong.
He blew a 3-1 lead to matthew dellavedova in one of the biggest 7-game finals ever, don't you think.

light
03-02-2021, 12:56 AM

LeBron has more envious peers than anyone in history.

Unlike Jordan, who was more hands off, LeBron actually runs the league.

What did Pat Bev say about the bubble? "If LeBron says we're playing, we're playing."

2much_knowledge
03-02-2021, 06:01 AM
Hell no lol. Nobody and i mean nobody would have dared to push Kobe or Jordan the way Kuzma did to lebron to make him play defense. Kuzma of all people

Thats so embarrassing

LeCramp
03-02-2021, 02:24 PM
LeBron has more envious peers than anyone in history.

Unlike Jordan, who was more hands off, LeBron actually runs the league.

What did Pat Bev say about the bubble? "If LeBron says we're playing, we're playing."

Does he run the league? He doesn't even run his own team....when AD goes down the whole team struggles....lol Lebum is an overrated ******

k0kakw0rld
03-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Celtics brought in KG and Ray Allen to team up with Pierce to prevent LeBron from winning (That's fair). Celtics are talking big games because they went 3+1 (In rondo) in order to stop one man.

Then the Warriors had to go steal KD from OKC because they were scared of LeBron.

Axe
03-02-2021, 08:16 PM
Celtics brought in KG and Ray Allen to team up with Pierce to prevent LeBron from winning (That's fair). Celtics are talking big games because they went 3+1 (In rondo) in order to stop one man.

Then the Warriors had to go steal KD from OKC because they were scared of LeBron.
The same lebron who wiped out the raptors in the postseason for three consecutive years, from 2016-18.

clutchinho
03-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Harden is by far the best passer I ever played with

- Joe Harris

Cue DJ Khaled

SouBeachTalents
03-02-2021, 09:39 PM
Harden is by far the best passer I ever played with

- Joe Harris

Cue DJ Khaled
That's probably true, cause dude barely played in Cleveland

2much_knowledge
03-03-2021, 07:51 AM

Cool story bro. The funniest part was one man lol. Warriors were 7 - 3 vs lebron in the finals before the most timely suspension ever. Fear? Lol

aj1987
03-03-2021, 08:35 AM
Cool story bro. The funniest part was one man lol. Warriors were 7 - 3 vs lebron in the finals before the most timely suspension ever. Fear? Lol

I don't know why I even respond to your dumbass, but here we go.

Whose fault was the suspension? Draymond was kicking people in the nuts through out the PO's. TBF, he should've been suspended in one of the earlier rounds. Also, the suspension were through accumulation of flagrant foul penalties. It wasn't a suspension outright for an action.

Back to the topic. Kobe literally smashed by a no name scrub (Chris Childs). Raja Bell clotheslined him to the floor and then the Suns proceed to backdoor sweep the Lakers. Tons of other examples of the sort for pretty much every single ATG.

nayte
03-03-2021, 08:44 AM

Whose fault was the suspension? Draymond was kicking people in the nuts through out the PO's. TBF, he should've been suspended in one of the earlier rounds. Also, the suspension were through accumulation of flagrant foul penalties. It wasn't a suspension outright for an action.

Back to the topic. Kobe literally smashed by a no name scrub (Chris Childs). Raja Bell clotheslined him to the floor and then the Suns proceed to backdoor sweep the Lakers. Tons of other examples of the sort for pretty much every single ATG.

Haha and while AJ is a lot harsher then me he usually does have a point. And yes I do disagree with some my mate

LeCramp
03-03-2021, 04:00 PM

Yep and if that happened to Lebum, he would have cried and laid down on the floor for 20 min, then have those 2 banned for life in the NBA......true chump shit....just like you...you ****ing flying ******

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 04:04 PM
Has Kobe been shouted at by a teammate to quit playing like a bitch? Or pushed by a teammate to play D?

LeCramp
03-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Has Kobe been shouted at by a teammate to quit playing like a bitch? Or pushed by a teammate to play D?

Exactly.....I remember leBUM flopping when his own teamate hit him in the face flying 6 feet....LOL ****ing bitch he is....no wonder why aj1987 loves him....both bitches

2much_knowledge
03-03-2021, 10:03 PM

Thank you for reminding me how kobe handled those hard flagrant foul situations. What a beautiful time when the top superstar still have some testicular fortitude in them

2much_knowledge
03-03-2021, 10:04 PM

Hell no. Kyle kuzma would've never ever dared to push kobe like that

Mr. Woke
03-03-2021, 10:25 PM
So many people are jealous of LeBron.

LeBron haters are pathetic human beings.

Speaking of Kobe (since some of y'all are talking about it), he is worse than LeBron.

aj1987
03-04-2021, 02:49 AM
[/B]

Yep and if that happened to Lebum, he would have cried and laid down on the floor for 20 min, then have those 2 banned for life in the NBA......true chump shit....just like you...you ****ing flying ******

Why hasn't it happened in his 18 seasons, you autistic midget?

Go back to flipping burgers, retard. :cheers:

Hell no. Kyle kuzma would've never ever dared to push kobe like that

Nah, he just gets his ass kicked by absolute scrubs like Chris Childs. :roll:

Spurs m8
03-04-2021, 05:26 AM
Exactly.....I remember leBUM flopping when his own teamate hit him in the face flying 6 feet....LOL ****ing bitch he is....no wonder why aj1987 loves him....both bitches

Hahahhahahha

SouBeachTalents
03-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Hahahhahahha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT8ojtrxgVI&ab_channel=HansMundl

2much_knowledge
03-04-2021, 02:45 PM

At least he went after him. Nazr Mohammed of all people sent lebron 10 feet with a small shove. What did lebron do? Hmmm

Airupthere
03-04-2021, 03:01 PM
At least he went after him. Nazr Mohammed of all people sent lebron 10 feet with a small shove. What did lebron do? Hmmm

Has lebron ever really been in a fight? I think he’s too scared.

outofstomach
03-04-2021, 03:44 PM
[/B]

:lol

2much_knowledge
03-04-2021, 06:33 PM
Has lebron ever really been in a fight? I think he’s too scared.

He didn't even said nothing to Delonte.... let that sink in

Gohan
03-04-2021, 07:11 PM

Lebron could probably whoop half the leagues big men in a fight. They talk a lot of shit but players don’t wanna really see him in a fight

2much_knowledge
03-04-2021, 07:14 PM
Lebron could probably whoop half the leagues big men in a fight. They talk a lot of shit but players don’t wanna really see him in a fight

Lmao. Lebron is the Yamcha of the Nba. Gets punkd, does nothing. Even the press punks him, what does he do? Walk away with his man purse lololol

LeCramp
03-04-2021, 08:27 PM

LOL this guy talks all tough online....when you know ill stomp your head in and post it in here lol you chump ass peasant....**** you

Airupthere
03-04-2021, 08:29 PM

Lebron has never fought. He’s big but he’s scared.

Airupthere
03-04-2021, 08:30 PM
Lmao. Lebron is the Yamcha of the Nba. Gets punkd, does nothing. Even the press punks him, what does he do? Walk away with his man purse lololol

This. He is worse than KG.

GrayGoat
03-04-2021, 08:30 PM
How many more accounts will op dedicate to LeHuge?

Spurs m8
03-04-2021, 09:43 PM

Then posts an emo selfie and demands his damn respect after Davis takes him to a Mickey Mouse ring hahahhaahah

2much_knowledge
03-05-2021, 03:34 AM
Then posts an emo selfie and demands his damn respect after Davis takes him to a Mickey Mouse ring hahahhaahah

:lebronamazed:

aj1987
03-08-2021, 01:32 AM
LOL this guy talks all tough online....when you know ill stomp your head in and post it in here lol you chump ass peasant....**** you

You're like 5 feet tall, retard. You'd make Snookie look like a giant. :roll:

Kobe got two pieced by Chris Childs. Lets that sink in.

Airupthere
03-08-2021, 12:12 PM

Shit's too funny. Can't even get into a fight. Always holding back scared.