PDA

View Full Version : Bro these Magic highlights

LoneyROY7
03-02-2021, 11:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr8n8lwOLbY&ab_channel=MaxaMillion711

Prime Magic was an absolute unicorn man. This is fully worth the whole 22 minutes.

I don't think there's another all-time great of the past that would fit and excel more perfectly in today's NBA than the greatest PG to ever do it. Dude was just special in every sense. And his scoring skillset was underrated because of the other greats he played and shared with. He could really do it all.

BigShotBob
03-02-2021, 11:58 PM
All of those crazy numbers Lebron can put up in the playoffs.....Magic did it first.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 12:06 AM
His fluidity and movement at 6'9 is f*cking beautiful.

His drive and dish game would be something in today's game. And if you do keep him between the basket, he's still 6'9 and can literally just hook right over you.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-03-2021, 12:09 AM
Chick Hearn calling Magic games also made "Showtime".

Alley oop. Slam dunk. No-look pass. Give and go and Finger roll were all coined by Chick. Bet most of those phrases were the result of Magic's passing :oldlol:

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 12:15 AM
All of those crazy numbers Lebron can put up in the playoffs.....Magic did it first.

Magic was fluid. Lebron crabwalks. Not even remotely comparable.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 12:19 AM
Oh look it's someone insecure about MJ.

F*ck off. This is a Magic appreciation thread.

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Oh look it's someone insecure about MJ.

F*ck off. This is a Magic appreciation thread.

Where was MJ ever mentioned? No one brought MJ except you.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 12:22 AM
Magic would definitely be the most portable ATG for today's game.

The 6'9 Maestro.

Gudo
03-03-2021, 12:23 AM
The timing of those passes is unbelievable. You try to anticipate the pass at each moment because it can come anytime, and magic just delivers with the right pass at the right time.

LAmbruh
03-03-2021, 12:24 AM
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

SouBeachTalents
03-03-2021, 12:27 AM
Magic would definitely be the most portable ATG for today's game.

The 6'9 Maestro.
I'd say Bird would be more than Magic

Micku
03-03-2021, 12:31 AM
I wish I would've see Magic in his prime live. He is one of the most exciting players I ever seen. He's so smart too. Probably the best ever I seen with his shot selection.

Like this game. This is just one game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FGPpdf7iE

LoneyROY7

Nah. Bird would obviously be nasty, but Magic in a spread-out, drive-and-kick environment would be more dominant for me.

KennyPowers
Oh... I thought this was going to be a video of getting aids in the butt.

SouBeachTalents
03-03-2021, 01:00 AM
Oh... I thought this was going to be a video of getting aids in the butt.
Nah, the video you uploaded of doing that was taken down by Jeff, you can't post shit like that here

ZionDunks
03-03-2021, 01:18 AM
Magic was fluid. Lebron crabwalks. Not even remotely comparable.

LeBron is a duck foot ugly watch too

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 01:21 AM
Great player but gets minus points in the ATG rankings for getting ****ed by dudes.

TommyGriffin
03-03-2021, 01:26 AM
Great player but gets minus points in the ATG rankings for getting ****ed by dudes.

F*cking clown.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 01:27 AM
F*cking clown.

+1.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 01:31 AM
Imagine in 2021 thinking that in order to have gotten aids you must have had sex with men.

You'd have to be pretty low-bred.

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 01:35 AM
F*cking clown.

What

He’s gay

:crazysam:

Change the pw back.

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 01:37 AM
Imagine in 2021 thinking that in order to have gotten aids you must have had sex with men.

Run the numbers.

There’s always a chance....but let’s be serious for a minute.

Dudes gay.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-03-2021, 01:37 AM
His post game is kinda slept on. He had the GOAT post game for a guard or perimeter player in general. It was his bread and butter in the half court. He was as automatic as any non-big inside like 10 ft too. Had a lot of shots in his arsenal down low.

With no rim protection now and lack of paint presence most nights he'd eat so easily. He'd make 25-27 PPG look routine in today's soft league with the charmin rules.

He would break ORTG records too with shooters all around him and working off the post especially since most teams have at least 1 big that can shoot 3s well.

I think Larry Legends game would still fit the modern game better though mainly because his defense at the 4/5 would be a lot better today too. Magic wasnt ever a good defender. Larry pre injuries was a legit great defender, multiple All Defense caliber guy. Smart, strong as an ox, fast hands, quick anticipation, elite defensive rebounder.

ZionDunks
03-03-2021, 01:40 AM

I’m gonna tell you a story.

My friend coached at Loyola Marymount under Westhead. Kimble and Gathers, look them up sometime.

Westhead loved him like a son. Allowed him to hang out and watch laker practices because he was a young coach learning. They called these guys coffee grabbing guys back then.

One day Magic walks into the gym. My friend and Paco Westhead are sitting under the hoop. They look up and magic Johnson is standing under the hoop. He drops his shorts, he says which one of you two white boys wants to suck Magic’s —- . Point blank.

Other team members file into the gym and magic quickly pulls his shorts up.

If you knew or know the right people in the right circles in LA during that time, of course you know magic Johnson was sleeping with men, and no one knows if that is how he got HIV or not.

I don’t think you were someone who really knew someone on that level if I am guessing.

So for you to come in here - and act like it’s some kind of fallacy or rumor or untruth; you’re calling a lot of honest people I know liars without any base of knowledge of the situation.

I have a lot of Magic and Lakers stories and stuff from that era. I could go on.

And who cares if the guy slept with men. Not my thing but he did cool stuff on the court.

He was as gay as a football bat and both my ex who was very famous in the city around those times and my good friend in coaching have told me stories like these and never lied because the truths were a lot more interesting.

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 01:42 AM
Sick fan fiction bro.

I need receipts. Show me the proof.

dankok8
03-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Magic could be a 25/7/15 player at his peak today. Needless to say uptempo basketball with less defense fits him pretty well!

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 01:48 AM
Magic could be a 25/7/15 player at his peak today. Needless to say uptempo basketball with less defense fits him pretty well!

He's getting 10 boards. He'd put up a triple double season.

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 01:49 AM
Sick fan fiction bro.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/09/03/fashion/03EJJOHNSON3/03EJJOHNSON3-jumbo.jpg

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:51 AM

He's not averaging 15 APG. Are you autistic? The most he has ever averaged was 13.1 at a pace of 103.7. The Wizards lead the league in pace this season at 103.9.

Literally no on in the history of the sport has averaged 15 APG. The most ever was 14.5 in 1990 by Stockton.

LoneyROY7
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/massive-study-finds-no-single-genetic-cause-of-same-sex-sexual-behavior/

"Massive study finds no single genetic cause of same-sex sexual behavior..."

warriorfan
I’m gonna tell you a story.

My friend coached at Loyola Marymount under Westhead. Kimble and Gathers, look them up sometime.

Westhead loved him like a son. Allowed him to hang out and watch laker practices because he was a young coach learning. They called these guys coffee grabbing guys back then.

One day Magic walks into the gym. My friend and Paco Westhead are sitting under the hoop. They look up and magic Johnson is standing under the hoop. He drops his shorts, he says which one of you two white boys wants to suck Magic’s —- . Point blank.

Other team members file into the gym and magic quickly pulls his shorts up.

If you knew or know the right people in the right circles in LA during that time, of course you know magic Johnson was sleeping with men, and no one knows if that is how he got HIV or not.

I don’t think you were someone who really knew someone on that level if I am guessing.

So for you to come in here - and act like it’s some kind of fallacy or rumor or untruth; you’re calling a lot of honest people I know liars without any base of knowledge of the situation.

I have a lot of Magic and Lakers stories and stuff from that era. I could go on.

And who cares if the guy slept with men. Not my thing but he did cool stuff on the court.

He was as gay as a football bat and both my ex who was very famous in the city around those times and my good friend in coaching have told me stories like these and never lied because the truths were a lot more interesting.

:roll:

ZionDunks
03-03-2021, 02:01 AM
At some LA Party my ex was at, due to her line of work.

Magic “I like how you look. You want to go upstairs?”

“No magic you are a hero of mine but I don’t swing that way.”

No problem I will find someone who looks just like before the night is over.”

ZionDunks
03-03-2021, 02:06 AM
Sick fan fiction bro.

Hey man, I don’t care if you believe me, or if Magic is still a pole smoker. He’s Gods child and cool in my book.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-03-2021, 02:07 AM
WTF gwan on here :biggums::milton

LoneyROY7
03-03-2021, 02:30 AM
Magic was alpha af.

Axe
03-03-2021, 02:31 AM
Nah, the video you uploaded of doing that was taken down by Jeff, you can't post shit like that here
Obviously it was reported by the welfarefan

FultzNationRISE
03-03-2021, 03:56 AM
Magic’s a legend and a good dude.

Altho you can tell just by the way he takes some of those jump shots... he is his son’s father.

Kblaze8855
03-03-2021, 06:20 AM
The thing with Magic highlights is....they almost arent. Most peoples highlights show things they did now and then. Magics "highlights" are how he played almost all the time. There were games hed have like 18 assists and 12 were highlights and make 4 circus shots too. The number of moving parts on some of his moves was just confusing....

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GrotesquePalatableKarakul-size_restricted.gif

Doranku
03-03-2021, 06:50 AM
How did this thread turn into some dude journaling about his sex daydreams with Magic?

Wally450
03-03-2021, 12:24 PM

Bird would be fantastic in today's game. Obviously Magic as well.

Hey Yo
03-03-2021, 12:57 PM
Magic was alpha af.

On offense.....

Marchesk
03-03-2021, 01:51 PM
Magic with logo shot at 3:48.