PDA

View Full Version : Suns overcome Silver rigjob, pull away in the 2nd half

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Booker had one of the most highly rigged ejections in NBA history tonight.

Was on pace for a 30 piece AT LEAST.

17/6/3/3 in 24 minutes on 7/12

Fix was in. But it wasnt enough. :cheers::applause:

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:47 AM
Booker had one of the most highly rigged ejections in NBA history tonight.

Was on pace for a 30 piece AT LEAST.

17/6/3/3 in 24 minutes on 7/12

Fix was in. But it wasnt enough. :cheers::applause:

Phoenix player better with him out of the game, you mouth breathing retard.

Funny how you disappeared the last couple of games when the Lakers were winning though.

highwhey
03-03-2021, 01:48 AM
blatant rigjob from the league. refs might as well have been taking cash wagers in game, thats how blatant it was.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-03-2021, 01:50 AM
Phoenix player better with him out of the game, you mouth breathing retard.

Funny how you disappeared the last couple of games when the Lakers were winning though.

Game high +13 from Booker before the rig Apu :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-03-2021, 01:50 AM
blatant rigjob from the league. refs might as well have been taking cash wagers in game, thats how blatant it was.

I couldnt believe it. I thought he got hurt when he went to the locker room.

Already an ERRONEOUS tech. But another one? :biggums:

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:52 AM
Game high +13 from Booker before the rig Apu :cheers:

The Suns were over 5 points better AFTER he left the game, chimp. :cheers:

welfarefan
03-03-2021, 01:54 AM
we can finally safely post again with this bran loss, we back op :cheers:

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:55 AM
we can finally safely post again with this bran loss, we back op :cheers:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Watch the fakkit disappear after the next Lakers win. Dude went ghost for months after Lakers won the title.

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Apu is butthurt from too much Curry.

SATAN
03-03-2021, 02:05 AM
Booker must have said some foul shit. He dipped out pretty quickly. He still seemed agitated about the foul on Schroder before hand.

The whole game was weird. Refs were trippin'. I enjoyed the intensity though.

aj1987
03-03-2021, 02:08 AM

Why? Dude is sitting at the #8 seed and exposing himself as a fraud without Klay. Literally got annihilated by LeBron 2 days ago as well. :cheers:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG

Too much chicken tikka masala not good for the bum bum :lol:lol

welfarefan
Why? Dude is sitting at the #8 seed and exposing himself as a fraud without Klay. Literally got annihilated by LeBron 2 days ago as well. :cheers:

:(

Axe
03-03-2021, 02:16 AM
:(
:ohwell:

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 02:20 AM

:roll: :roll:

Axe
03-03-2021, 02:25 AM
:lol

aj1987
03-03-2021, 02:36 AM

Getting a train run on by your homies isn't good for your bum bum as well, chimp. :cheers:

wagexslave
03-03-2021, 03:58 AM
The Suns were over 5 points better AFTER he left the game, chimp. :cheers:

That's not how +/- works big dawg, sorry to burst your bubble. And in no way are the Suns a better team without Devin Booker, you should feel stupid as f*ck for even suggesting that. :lol

That said, glad the rest of the team pulled through and got their vengeance. I'm sure they were motivated as f*ck to clap them cheeks in the 4th.

aj1987
03-03-2021, 04:13 AM
That's not how +/- works big dawg, sorry to burst your bubble. And in no way are the Suns a better team without Devin Booker, you should feel stupid as f*ck for even suggesting that. :lol

That said, glad the rest of the team pulled through and got their vengeance. I'm sure they were motivated as f*ck to clap them cheeks in the 4th.

The Suns literally outscored the Lakers MORE after Booker went out, you stupid shit. I literally never said the Suns are better without Booker. Try to read and comprehend.

TheGoatest
03-03-2021, 05:04 AM
Did Caruso get his neck spasms that made him miss the rest of the game when Saric nearly smacked his headband off on that layup attempt, which wasn't even checked for flagrant 1?

Fouls:
Lakers: 23
Suns: 16

Free throws:
Lakers: 17
Suns: 25

KennyPowers
03-03-2021, 05:29 AM

That's 35 million in dead money.

Why are all Lebron fans moron kids and incel adults.

aj1987
03-03-2021, 08:26 AM
That's 35 million in dead money.

Why are all Lebron fans moron kids and incel adults.

You do realize that AD hasn't played in a while, right? Kuzma and Gasol were out as well this game.

I guess you're too busy burning crosses on peoples lawns or crying like a little bitch about the scary immigrants to realize that.

I'm Smart
03-03-2021, 08:43 AM

https://streamable.com/kgksqv

Yeah, I'm sure the players just reacted this way because Booker said something nice about someone. Damn those refs and their betting on the game. Extremely blatant.

Indeed, we live in times of well reasoned, well thought out, level headed quality takes on social media. I know I can always count on people giving a good breakdown of what's happening on message boards, twitter, facebook and youtube. Quality takes everywhere about everything. People don't ever jump the gun and speak in completely incorrect absolutes.

Thank you for your quality take on the situation. Silver absolutely must do something.

wagexslave
03-03-2021, 12:11 PM
The Suns literally outscored the Lakers MORE after Booker went out, you stupid shit. I literally never said the Suns are better without Booker. Try to read and comprehend.

But Book had a game high +/- of 13, which means the Suns outscored the Lakers the most when he was on the court. He just didn't play every minute of the game before being ejected. The lineups without Book were getting outscored earlier in the game which kept the Lakers close, but then those lineups stepped it up at the end and finally outscored the Lakers. Dario Saric went from struggling earlier in the game to popping off towards the end, so he was a big part of it and he tied D Book's +13 despite not having an efficient shooting split on the entire game.

bison
03-03-2021, 12:11 PM
No kuz, HUGE problem.

aj1987
03-03-2021, 01:39 PM
But Book had a game high +/- of 13, which means the Suns outscored the Lakers the most when he was on the court. He just didn't play every minute of the game before being ejected. The lineups without Book were getting outscored earlier in the game which kept the Lakers close, but then those lineups stepped it up at the end and finally outscored the Lakers. Dario Saric went from struggling earlier in the game to popping off towards the end, so he was a big part of it and he tied D Book's +13 despite not having an efficient shooting split on the entire game.

Good lord, kid. You do know that it was a 1 point game with Booker in the game as well, right? Dario Saric had a +13 as well. Over CP3's +5. Does that mean he was more valuable than CP3? Hell no. Saric was getting absolutely TORCHED on the defensive end. If there are tracking stats for this game, you'd see that he was arguably the worst defensive player from both teams. With that being said, LeBron was a +2 and Dudley was a +9, even though Dudley was absolutely atrocious.

When Booker left the game, the Suns had a 7 point lead. The largest lead that the Suns had before that was 10 and that was in the first quarter. When Booker got bounced, the Lakers were down 7. The Lakers cut down the lead, but in the 4th the Suns managed to pull away and at one point had a 13 point lead. The largest of the game. Without Booker.

Point being, there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker and there's no guarantee that the Suns would've beat the Lakers worse with him in the lineup.

KKittles30
03-03-2021, 03:33 PM
Jake From State Farm was talking shit to the officials since the cheap shot he got away with on. KCP ... He thought maybe because he’s an “All-Star” now they had to respect him... but, like a good neighbor, his ass got tossed. 2 techs and the foot of justice. It was hilarious.

SATAN
03-03-2021, 07:14 PM
You do realize that AD hasn't played in a while, right? Kuzma and Gasol were out as well this game.

I guess you're too busy burning crosses on peoples lawns or crying like a little bitch about the scary immigrants to realize that.

:oldlol:

highwhey
03-03-2021, 07:22 PM
this was one of the biggest rigjobs i've ever seen on tv. thankfully the suns were able to overcome the rigged game.

https://www.legitgamblingsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Basketball-Bribe-Refs1-1024x499.jpg

wagexslave
03-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Good lord, kid. You do know that it was a 1 point game with Booker in the game as well, right? Dario Saric had a +13 as well. Over CP3's +5. Does that mean he was more valuable than CP3? Hell no. Saric was getting absolutely TORCHED on the defensive end. If there are tracking stats for this game, you'd see that he was arguably the worst defensive player from both teams. With that being said, LeBron was a +2 and Dudley was a +9, even though Dudley was absolutely atrocious.

When Booker left the game, the Suns had a 7 point lead. The largest lead that the Suns had before that was 10 and that was in the first quarter. When Booker got bounced, the Lakers were down 7. The Lakers cut down the lead, but in the 4th the Suns managed to pull away and at one point had a 13 point lead. The largest of the game. Without Booker.

Point being, there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker and there's no guarantee that the Suns would've beat the Lakers worse with him in the lineup.

Of course there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker. I never implied that there was. But the way you worded it implied in my eyes that the Suns outscored the Lakers more without him over the course of the entire game, which simply isn't true. Maybe we had a misunderstanding. But I did mention that his ejection did give the Suns role players more motivation to step it up and try to get the win.

But regardless, our role players are better than a lot of people expect in general. They're one of the biggest reasons why our record is so good. We really don't usually lose as much when we put in the bench as other teams do. We have 13 players that I feel comfortable giving minutes to against any team in the league. Jevon Carter is the only one who's truly been a net negative this season when taking into account expectations(well Damian Jones was god awful but he's not on the team anymore, ironically he's on the Lakers now somehow despite being hot garbage lol).

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 07:26 PM
this was one of the biggest rigjobs i've ever seen on tv. thankfully the suns were able to overcome the rigged game.

https://www.legitgamblingsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Basketball-Bribe-Refs1-1024x499.jpg

And they’re just warming up :oldlol:

fourkicks44
03-03-2021, 07:26 PM

Silver tried to keep Dario out of the league and he failed.

Silver tried to rig yesterday's game, Dario wasn't having it. Silver failed again.

Dario>Silver

highwhey
03-03-2021, 07:31 PM
Silver tried to keep Dario out of the league and he failed.

Silver tried to rig yesterday's game, Dario wasn't having it. Silver failed again.

Dario>Silver

they're rigging games so Dario won't win the MVP :mad:

fourkicks44
03-03-2021, 08:01 PM
they're rigging games so Dario won't win the MVP :mad:

They have done it before bro.

Never forget they rigged ROTY so Dario wouldn't win.

aj1987
03-04-2021, 02:51 AM
Of course there's no guarantee that the Suns win with Booker. I never implied that there was. But the way you worded it implied in my eyes that the Suns outscored the Lakers more without him over the course of the entire game, which simply isn't true. Maybe we had a misunderstanding. But I did mention that his ejection did give the Suns role players more motivation to step it up and try to get the win.

But regardless, our role players are better than a lot of people expect in general. They're one of the biggest reasons why our record is so good. We really don't usually lose as much when we put in the bench as other teams do. We have 13 players that I feel comfortable giving minutes to against any team in the league. Jevon Carter is the only one who's truly been a net negative this season when taking into account expectations(well Damian Jones was god awful but he's not on the team anymore, ironically he's on the Lakers now somehow despite being hot garbage lol).

I like the Suns and Booker. Fun team to watch, even though CP3 is a massive fakkit.

I was just responding to OP, who is a blithering idiot. Wasn't hating on Book.