PDA

View Full Version : For everyone saying Tatum’s ceiling is lowering

GrayGoat
03-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Why are his points rebounds and assists all up?

Wally450
03-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Because people are dumb.

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 04:50 PM
The projected ceiling is what's lowering, not his current game.

GrayGoat
03-03-2021, 04:52 PM
The projected ceiling is what's lowering, not his current game.

His projected ceiling was never superstar. He is on track if not exceeding the timeline

Real Men Wear Green
03-03-2021, 05:48 PM
The only way he could have been doing better at his age is if he was Doncic. But this is the internet where 23 year-old two-time All-Stars are bums.

Airupthere
03-04-2021, 01:01 AM
His projected ceiling was never superstar. He is on track if not exceeding the timeline

He’s a third pick so expectations are high. Plus how celtics have emphasized building around tatum and brown mean they have to be extraordinary.

Tatum is not bad. Its just the hype that gets to me. He’s good but not KD, Kobe, Luka, Lebron good at the same age. Far from it.

Also I think that Tatum and Brown would be playing much better if they were with a different coach. Yea it comes back to Brad.

GrayGoat
03-04-2021, 01:37 AM
He’s a third pick so expectations are high. Plus how celtics have emphasized building around tatum and brown mean they have to be extraordinary.

Tatum is not bad. Its just the hype that gets to me. He’s good but not KD, Kobe, Luka, Lebron good at the same age. Far from it.

Also I think that Tatum and Brown would be playing much better if they were with a different coach. Yea it comes back to Brad.

Agree I think he’s a 2nd star on a chip team at best. Brown is the one people should be excited about. Brown is money from midrange has the 3 ball, can drive to the rim at will and plays above the rim. On the other side he’s a great defender. I think he could be damn near Kawhi level if the team goes thru him more or they trade Tatum down the line

ZionDunks
03-04-2021, 02:18 AM
Agree I think he’s a 2nd star on a chip team at best. Brown is the one people should be excited about. Brown is money from midrange has the 3 ball, can drive to the rim at will and plays above the rim. On the other side he’s a great defender. I think he could be damn near Kawhi level if the team goes thru him more or they trade Tatum down the line

I’ve never seen anyone credible say they would take Jaylen over Tatum, ever

Think Tatum will win an MVP and a title before it’s said and done