PDA

View Full Version : LeBron James Catches the 'Harrison Barnes Flu'.LeBron Ducking playing Barnes

Im so nba'd out
03-03-2021, 07:11 PM
come on you pieces of garbage. you love playing that narrative when people sit out a game...Do it now.See how stupid it looks/ sounds

coastalmarker99
03-03-2021, 07:19 PM
come on you pieces of garbage. you love playing that narrative when people sit out a game...Do it now.See how stupid it looks/ sounds

Dude Lebron would love Harrison Barnes hell if I was Lebron I would send him Christmas cards every single year in appreciation of his performances in games 5 to 7 of the 2016 finals which allowed the Cavs to come back and win that series and also allowed Lebron to stake his claim into the goat debate:lol

Airupthere
03-03-2021, 07:22 PM
Dude Lebron would love Harrison Barnes hell if I was Lebron I would send him Christmas cards every single year in appreciation of his performances in games 5 to 7 of the 2016 finals which allowed the Cavs to come back and win that series and also allowed Lebron to stake his claim into the goat debate:lol

Lebron still calls ray. Maybe he should barnes. :oldlol:

coastalmarker99
03-03-2021, 07:30 PM
Lebron still calls ray. Maybe he should barnes. :oldlol:

That is still the biggest meltdown I have ever seen from a role player in finals history he hit 5 out of 35 shots during the last 3 games of that series and what makes it even worse was the fact that most of them were wide-open shots.

warriorfan
03-03-2021, 10:59 PM

This. I would say there isn’t one player that’s more responsible for boosting LeBrons legacy but 2016 is a bootleg asterisk ring.

TheGoatest
03-04-2021, 12:34 AM
Yes, he is dodging the team that has lost 11 of its last 12 games. :oldlol:

coastalmarker99
03-04-2021, 01:53 AM
This. I would say there isn’t one player that’s more responsible for boosting LeBrons legacy but 2016 is a bootleg asterisk ring.

Indeed I have no idea what happened to Barnes mentally past game 4 of that series as he just suddenly started missing everything including wide-open shots which is a massive WTF moment he was 5 out of 35 from the floor in games 5 to 7 which allowed Lebron to play help defence and also allowed the Cavs more lee-way to trap Curry in games 5 to 7.