PDA

View Full Version : Does lebron regret the decision?

LAL
03-06-2021, 04:06 AM
Why did he get away with that superteam? Not only teaming up with third best sg ever , but weakening the Eastern Conference completly by eliminating toronto and cleveland before they even began, to give you an example? Promising 8 titles, everyone acting like he didn't spit on the game basketball, the competitive players and coaches and lifelong fans of the purity of sports. Maybe the media expected him to win those 8 rings so they were happy to ride him?

All because he couldn't win 1.

Now he's in year 18, never got injured, superteams, bron system, ball hogging, trading teammates, firing coaches, leaving teams, weaknesses, losing finals, media power, eastern conference etc..

.. Kobe was 5/7 in a 10 year span out West, zero weaknesses. Lebron still can't tie him? Or "kObE hAd ShAq AnD fIsHeR"?

Lebron23
03-06-2021, 04:18 AM
Why did he get away with that superteam? Not only teaming up with third best sg ever , but weakening the Eastern Conference completly by eliminating toronto and cleveland before they even began, to give you an example? Promising 8 titles, everyone acting like he didn't spit on the game basketball, the competitive players and coaches and lifelong fans of the purity of sports. Maybe the media expected him to win those 8 rings so they were happy to ride him?

Now he's in year 18, never got injured, superteams, bron system, ball hogging, trading teammates, firing coaches, leaving teams, weaknesses, losing finals, media power, eastern conference etc..

.. Kobe was 5/7 in a 10 year span out West, zero weaknesses. Lebron still can't tie him? Or "kObE hAd ShAq AnD fIsHeR"?

Lebron is a 4x NBA MVP, 4x finals mvp. He has a better career than Kobe who's not even a top 10 player of all time. Kobe was lucky he played with Shaq and being coached by Phil Jackson.

SATAN
03-06-2021, 04:36 AM

Wow, what a stupid thread.

Axe
03-06-2021, 04:37 AM
The big question is why do you hate him so much.

2much_knowledge
03-06-2021, 05:19 AM
Lebron is a 4x NBA MVP, 4x finals mvp. He has a better career than Kobe who's not even a top 10 player of all time. Kobe was lucky he played with Shaq and being coached by Phil Jackson.

Thats only your opinion. Theres no reason for hakeem or oscar to be consensus over kobe. None

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2021, 02:01 PM
LeBron surpassed Kobe years ago

SouBeachTalents
03-06-2021, 02:05 PM
I will say the funniest criticism I hear about the decision is that he eliminated Toronto from competition. The same Toronto team that missed the playoffs, in the weak east mind you, in '09 & '10, had less wins than the Bobcats over those two seasons, and in Bosh's 7 years had more lottery seasons than playoff wins. Fcking juggernaut right there :oldlol:

k0kakw0rld
03-06-2021, 02:07 PM
OP how do you consider that Boston team from 2008-2012?

k0kakw0rld
03-06-2021, 02:08 PM

Kobe was on his way to Chicago after Shaq got traded to Miami. If they did not bring him Gasol, Artest no way he wins 2009-2010.

Thenameless
03-06-2021, 02:15 PM
Give it a rest.

The decision was certainly a bad look for Lebron.

But Lebron is still way better than Kobe.

And I'm pretty sure I've been a Laker fan longer than you.

Stanley Kobrick
03-06-2021, 02:46 PM
if lebron was smart he would have avoided the 2007 finals to keep his perfect finals record. similar to Kobe, Lebron would have been better off getting backdoor swept by the 07 Wizards in the 1st round

ShawkFactory
03-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Wow. What a boring way to bring up a topic that got boring 7 years ago.

Lebron23
03-06-2021, 03:39 PM
Thats only your opinion. Theres no reason for hakeem or oscar to be consensus over kobe. None

Hakeem won an nba championship with Vernon Maxwell as his 2nd option in 1994.

Stanley Kobrick
03-06-2021, 03:54 PM
:cheers:

Draz
03-06-2021, 05:05 PM
If he could do it all over again he wouldn't do it. It made things more difficult in the long run.

I think it was more fun for the league and fans though. Harder but more fun.

JohnMax
03-06-2021, 05:51 PM
LeFraud is another Andrew Wiggins media hype job who succeeded just enough for propagandists to maintain illusion that NBA is a legit sport and not scripted like pro-wrestling.

light
03-06-2021, 05:59 PM

Kobr can't take credit for Shaq's rings.

Bean went to 3 finals and won twice and was done.

LeBron went to 8 consecutive finals and won 4 times overall. That's an entirely different level.

Airupthere
03-06-2021, 09:38 PM
How lebron fathom and deny flopping and his fake hairline as the truth means he wont ever regret and acknowledge superteaming.

Shooter
05-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Kobe is scraping at the top 15.

LeBron is top 2 at worst.

Next :lol

Ainosterhaspie
05-08-2021, 01:31 PM
Raptors weren't a competitive team and Bosh was gone whether LeBron joined him in Miami or not. The idea that LeBron destroyed that "competitive" team is wrong on multiple levels.

warriorfan
05-08-2021, 01:33 PM

Great point.

Hakeem > LeBron

Thenameless
05-08-2021, 01:40 PM
I don't think he regrets going to Miami with Bosh and Wade, as he wasn't going to win anything in Cleveland the first time around. Looking back, he'd probably not want to create the same media circus he did, and make that stupid sounding promise. I think this is a pretty fair way to look at it.

tpols
05-08-2021, 01:44 PM
I will say the funniest criticism I hear about the decision is that he eliminated Toronto from competition. The same Toronto team that missed the playoffs, in the weak east mind you, in '09 & '10, had less wins than the Bobcats over those two seasons, and in Bosh's 7 years had more lottery seasons than playoff wins. Fcking juggernaut right there :oldlol:

Name Boshs help. You cant because he was playing on an all time bad team. Mo Pete was probably the most talented guy he ever played with. No wait Anthony Parker or TJ Ford. :oldlol:

Even LeBron got to play with a couple guys who made all star teams ~ Big Z, Jamison, Mo, and you guys said his help was trash.

And Bosh was perennial All Star and All NBA team. He was getting voted in over Memphis Pau to illustrate what people thought of him. Imagine if 2010 Wade was on the Kobe Pau Lakers... People already complained the Lakers were stacked, that would be like KD going to the warriors.

SouBeachTalents
05-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Name Boshs help. You cant because he was playing on an all time bad team. Mo Pete was probably the most talented guy he ever played with. No wait Anthony Parker or TJ Ford. :oldlol:

Even LeBron got to play with a couple guys who made all star teams ~ Big Z, Jamison, Mo, and you guys said his help was trash.

And Bosh was perennial All Star and All NBA team. He was getting voted in over Memphis Pau to illustrate what people thought of him. Imagine if 2010 Wade was on the Kobe Pau Lakers... People already complained the Lakers were stacked, that would be like KD going to the warriors.
Perennial All-NBA Team, dude made one All-NBA selection, a 2nd team, in 13 seasons :lol That's less than DeRozan

Regardless of teammates, if Bosh was the superstar/franchise player he was made out to be, he should've been able to make the playoffs more than 2 times in 7 seasons, especially in a conference where you didn't even need a winning record to make it. To top things off, the Heat went 48-49 in the games Bosh started after LeBron left. You can make all the excuses you want, but that's a very consistent, continuous losing track record of nearly a decade outside of the LeBron years

ShawkFactory
05-08-2021, 04:11 PM

All time bad help? :roll:

Axe
05-08-2021, 04:39 PM
The only thing annoying about his first team hopping is that if they were stacked than other teams during their time, then why did the triumvirate come up short in some instances like the 2011 finals and why did they still have to undergo multiple game sevens en route to their titles in 2012 and 2013? They could have done more in terms of establishing themselves as a dynasty during those four years, not just two rings and being the conference titles for four times in a row.

Axe
05-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Raptors weren't a competitive team and Bosh was gone whether LeBron joined him in Miami or not. The idea that LeBron destroyed that "competitive" team is wrong on multiple levels.
They're going to point out about d-wade though, since he was a former mvp and 1x champion when the three played in his team altogether.

tpols
05-08-2021, 04:45 PM
All time bad help? :roll:

Yes. The Raptors had zero all star talents outside Chris Bosh. That's all time bad. Kobe hung 81 on Boshs help.

ShawkFactory
05-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Yes. The Raptors had zero all star talents outside Chris Bosh. That's all time bad. Kobe hung 81 on Boshs help.

That was 4 years before the year in discussion, no?

Anyway...Kobe before Pau.

Wade in 08-10.

McGrady in 2003.

Lebron in 2008.

Those are literally just ones of the top of my head. There’s plenty more. The 2010 Raptors had a few guys who would be starters on the squads I mentioned

tpols
05-08-2021, 05:39 PM
That was 4 years before the year in discussion, no?

Anyway...Kobe before Pau.

Wade in 08-10.

McGrady in 2003.

Lebron in 2008.

Those are literally just ones of the top of my head. There’s plenty more. The 2010 Raptors had a few guys who would be starters on the squads I mentioned

Wrong-O. Lamar Odom was easily better than any of Chris Boshs help. Ditto Big Z who had multiple All Star appearances. Wade and Tmac had shit casts but congrats you just named two teams in two decades that mightve been worse to say Boshs help wasn't ass. Which it was.

RRR3
05-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Tpols legit struggles to perform basic cognitive functions.

ShawkFactory
05-08-2021, 05:59 PM
Wrong-O. Lamar Odom was easily better than any of Chris Boshs help. Ditto Big Z who had multiple All Star appearances. Wade and Tmac had shit casts but congrats you just named two teams in two decades that mightve been worse to say Boshs help wasn't ass. Which it was.
Look at you! 3balls little padawan :lol

Using Big Z’s 2005 all star appearance for the 2008 season like it ain’t nuthin.

Ignoring that I just said “literally off the top of my head. There are many more” (I was waiting in line at Publix).

Using one player and ignoring the rest of the squad.

You’re training is complete.

tpols
05-08-2021, 06:29 PM
Listen mayne I used to take you seriously... a little bit... and try to give you reasonable answers as you follow me around... but if you think a team that couldn't get you a single All Star in 6 years isn't bad help I may need to refer you to a nuerologist. Big Z made his All Star teams playing with LeBron. Nobody ever made an All Star team on the Raptors with Chris Bosh. *blows kiss* Bye bye.

RRR3
05-08-2021, 06:33 PM
Listen mayne I used to take you seriously... a little bit... and try to give you reasonable answers as you follow me around... but if you think a team that couldn't get you a single All Star in 6 years isn't bad help I may need to refer you to a nuerologist. Big Z made his All Star teams playing with LeBron. Nobody ever made an All Star team on the Raptors with Chris Bosh. *blows kiss* Bye bye.
Maybe Bosh should have made his teammates better like LeBron did.

ShawkFactory
05-08-2021, 06:39 PM
You have 32k posts.

When you’re at a bar every night and someone who goes once a week sees you on saturdays when he’s in (and happens to chime in when you say dumb shit)...yea that guy isn’t following you.

tpols
05-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Maybe Bosh should have made his teammates better like LeBron did.

Make who better? Big Z made his 1st All Star team in 2003 when LeBron was still in High School. Did Bran use some sort of telepathy to make him an All Star before he was even drafted to the NBA?

:lol

You fellas are too much. Its too easy....

RRR3
05-08-2021, 07:11 PM
Make who better? Big Z made his 1st All Star team in 2003 when LeBron was still in High School. Did Bran use some sort of telepathy to make him an All Star before he was even drafted to the NBA?

:lol

You fellas are too much. Its too easy....
His best statistical seasons were with Bron. Trash efficiency in 03.

SouBeachTalents
05-08-2021, 07:23 PM
It's not even a knock on Big Z specifically, but you really have to take a lot of the all-star selections from the center position at that time with a grain of salt. Guys like Brad Miller & Jamaal Magloire were making the all-star game too, I think it's safe to assume they were making it more so out of necessity than ability.

tpols
05-08-2021, 07:27 PM
It's not even a knock on Big Z specifically, but you really have to take a lot of the all-star selections from the center position at that time with a grain of salt. Guys like Brad Miller & Jamaal Magloire were making the all-star game too, I think it's safe to assume they were making it more so out of necessity than ability.

Its all relative. If Big Z was the best center in the early 2000s, and that means his competition sucked then so what? If he was good enough to outplay the other centers in the East that means he was giving his team a comparative All Star advantage. Kidd had to contend with Jason Collins and Todd MacCoullaugh.

Chick Stern
05-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Anybody who doesn’t put Kobe in the top 10 shows a clear bias, and can be ignored

Lebron23
05-09-2021, 03:00 AM
Its all relative. If Big Z was the best center in the early 2000s, and that means his competition sucked then so what? If he was good enough to outplay the other centers in the East that means he was giving his team a comparative All Star advantage. Kidd had to contend with Jason Collins and Todd MacCoullaugh.

Kidd also played with Jefferson, Van Horn, Kittles, and Martin. I know you are retarded, but you took it to another level.