PDA

View Full Version : The one and only reason Kevin Durant will never be TOP 10 All Time

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:08 PM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/10/g7mc.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/10/g7mc.jpg)

He first joined a 73-9 team. The very same team he blew a 3-1 lead to.
Proceeds to join Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn only to recruit Harden & Blake Griffin and he wants to talk about being competitive.

Again I can not hate him for being who he is, but I certainly do not respect him at all.

Smoke117
03-10-2021, 09:11 PM
lol Stop talking about Blake Griffin like this is 5 years ago, dipshit. He's washed as hell now.

FireDavidKahn
03-10-2021, 09:11 PM
He's literally created the most stacked teams in history

light
03-10-2021, 09:15 PM
https://zupimages.net/up/21/10/g7mc.jpg (https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=21/10/g7mc.jpg)

Proceeds to join Kyrie Irving in Brooklyn only to recruit Harden & Blake Griffin and he wants to talk about being competitive.

Again I can not hate him for being who he is, but I certainly do not respect him at all.

The journalists that work for major publications who will be publishing top 10 lists aren't going to hold that against KD.

warriorfan
03-10-2021, 09:15 PM

So you can change your favorite team 10 times but KD can’t change teams twice??

jalbert009
03-10-2021, 09:16 PM
He's literally created the most stacked teams in history

Almost as bad as some guy who joined a SG who at the time was a top 5 Talent and Winner in the league and a perennial all star PF in the Easter Conference 10 years ago because he couldn't get past an aging Celtics Team.

FultzNationRISE
03-10-2021, 09:18 PM
The fan view on this issue is overly idealistic.

Basketball is not an individual sport where you can single handedly measure yourself against the best. It’s portrayed that way in the media bc people find that more interesting, but thats not the reality.

Fortune 500 companies hire the best minds they can, dont they? They dont hire a bunch of jamokes and have the CEO say “Okay, now Im gonna go at these other businesses with a bunch of corporate scrubs by my side!”

Dudes get tired of having teammates who aint cuttin the mustard. Thats human nature. And every single one of us would feel the same way in that situation. Im sure Durant and Lebron and all these guys would love to have a big theoretical 1 on 1 tournament in their primes where they could test themselves, but thats not how basketball is. You need teammates, and if your teammates suck youre eventually gonna get sick of it. Just like anything else in life

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 09:28 PM
Lebron joined Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis.

And then Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo.

HBK_Kliq_2
03-10-2021, 09:30 PM
Exactly. His entire legacy is tainted.

Kawhi 1 ring with raptors is like Durant 5 rings with warriors

Kawhi 1 ring with clippers is like Durant 5 rings with nets

Durant has never won a playoff series without an MVP on his team and it will stay that way forever now that he's with Harden who never gets injured.

Kawhi eliminated his team in 2014 and 2019 and then won finals mvp both times. If kawhi does it again this season to Durant, he forever owns Durant. Certainly already has the more impressive career and better all around player.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:34 PM
lol Stop talking about Blake Griffin like this is 5 years ago, dipshit. He's washed as hell now.

Blake was giving the James Harden treatment to the Pistons. Why waste my energy, my body, my health for a trash franchise with no direction or goals?

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:35 PM
Lebron joined Wade, Bosh, Ray Allen, Rashard Lewis.

And then Anthony Davis, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo.

He did not join them, they joined him, moron.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:36 PM

Durant has never won a playoff series without an MVP on his team and it will stay that way forever now that he's with Harden who never gets injured.

Kawhi eliminated his team in 2014 and 2019 and then won finals mvp both times. If kawhi does it again this season to Durant, he forever owns Durant. Certainly already has the more impressive career and better all around player.
This.

I already got Kawhi ahead of him All Time

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 09:38 PM
He did not join them, they joined him, moron.

Wade was the established star and won as the man. Lebron joined that.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Wade was the established star and won as the man. Lebron joined that.
Wade from 2007-2010? What was he doing?

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Wade from 2007-2010? What was he doing?

He won finals mvp. What had Lebron done for Cleveland? Lebron in his entire career won as many titles for the franchise that drafted him as Dirk did, Wade did, Kawhi did.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 09:56 PM
He won finals mvp. What had Lebron done for Cleveland? Lebron in his entire career won as many titles for the franchise that drafted him as Dirk did, Wade did, Kawhi did.
in 06

LeBron made the finals with Boobie Gibson, Ilgauskas the very next year. Meanwhile, Wade had Shaq, Gary Payton & fell into a great organization and president contrary to LeBron. In fact, Melo and wade fell in the hands of great organizations/situations. You can't say the same for LeBron who went to a much smaller market and his best player rookie season was Carlos Boozer? or Larry Hughes whichever way you want to go.

Melo played with Iverson (still a very capable scorer) but they failed. Then Billups came and helped Melo reach a conference final vs The great Beat.

Dan Gilbert brought:
Past their primes
Shaq
Antwan Jamison
Steve Smith (never really had any type of career as a #1 pick
Ben Wallace

--------------
Mo Williams was good but not great

SouBeachTalents
03-10-2021, 09:56 PM

Durant played literally 11 minutes in the 2019 Finals, and he doubled Kawhi's ppg in 2014. That's not to mention he wiped the floor with Kawhi in 2016, beating his 67 win team without HCA while Kawhi got outscored by LaMarcus Aldridge

Axe
03-10-2021, 09:59 PM
This.

That weird stan is shitting on the raptors in several threads in case you haven't noticed yet.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 10:02 PM
That weird stan is shitting on the raptors in several threads in case you haven't noticed yet.

I will get his ass, you already know my guy!!

Axe
03-10-2021, 10:02 PM
I will get his ass, you already know my guy!!
:cheers:

Smoke117
03-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Blake was giving the James Harden treatment to the Pistons. Why waste my energy, my body, my health for a trash franchise with no direction or goals?

Nah, Blake is just washed at this point. His body is on a full revolt.

iamgine
03-10-2021, 10:16 PM
Does he even care about casuals opinion on whether he's top 10? I think he just wants to win as much as he can.

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 10:20 PM
in 06

LeBron made the finals with Boobie Gibson, Ilgauskas the very next year. Meanwhile, Wade had Shaq, Gary Payton & fell into a great organization and president contrary to LeBron. In fact, Melo and wade fell in the hands of great organizations/situations. You can't say the same for LeBron who went to a much smaller market and his best player rookie season was Carlos Boozer? or Larry Hughes whichever way you want to go.

Melo played with Iverson (still a very capable scorer) but they failed. Then Billups came and helped Melo reach a conference final vs The great Beat.

Dan Gilbert brought:
Past their primes
Shaq
Antwan Jamison
Steve Smith (never really had any type of career as a #1 pick
Ben Wallace

--------------
Mo Williams was good but not great

In 2006 Lebron won bronze medal. In 2007 he got swept with the worst PER ever in the Finals.

k0kakw0rld
03-10-2021, 10:21 PM
In 2006 Lebron won bronze medal. In 2007 he got swept with the worst PER ever in the Finals.

His running mate was boobie gibson. Wade had Shaq averaging 20 ppg. Please go to bed.

Gohan
03-10-2021, 10:43 PM
Iverson game 1 victory against lakers solidified his top 10 spot. No body will ever break that record no matter who comes along

Thenameless
03-10-2021, 10:46 PM
He will never be Top 10 all time because he's not good enough.

Axe
03-10-2021, 11:07 PM
He will never be Top 10 all time because he's not good enough.
At least he is better than his former teammate who's a 3x nick kids choice award champion

kawhileonard2
03-10-2021, 11:17 PM
His running mate was boobie gibson. Wade had Shaq averaging 20 ppg. Please go to bed.

Lebron had Wade, Melo, Dwight, when he won bronze.

Kiddlovesnets
03-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Lebron joined the Heat in 2010 and everyone was saying he could never surpass Kobe, now look what happens now. At the end of the day, it’s the rings and FMVPs that matter. KD’s legacy will be decided by how many more rings he can win as the #1 option on the team. If anything is preventing him from moving up to top 10, it’s that he’s injury prone, anything else is irrelevant.

jalbert009
03-11-2021, 01:38 AM
Lebron joined the Heat in 2010 and everyone was saying he could never surpass Kobe, now look what happens now. At the end of the day, it’s the rings and FMVPs that matter. KD’s legacy will be decided by how many more rings he can win as the #1 option on the team. If anything is preventing him from moving up to top 10, it’s that he’s injury prone, anything else is irrelevant.

This. Fans 20 years from now will not care about the context of how these rings were won. All that matters is they won. Just like how I don't know much specific details of Bill Russell's rings but I know he won 11 times and that's what matters now. When we go through the history books we look at who won the ring.

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 04:13 AM
You're not keeping the same energy for your King stacking the deck damn near his whole career.

Wade
Bosh
Irving
Kyrie
Davis
Allen
Korver
Battier
Miller
JR
Rashard
Jefferson
Dwight
Rondo

KD went to Golden State to stop your King from buying more championships,also had he not got hurt in 2019 he would have three-peated and definitely would have made it to the 2020 finals and beat LeBron which would have made him 3-7.

aj1987
03-11-2021, 04:23 AM
You're not keeping the same energy for your King stacking the deck damn near his whole career.

Wade
Bosh
Irving
Kyrie
Davis
Allen
Korver
Battier
Miller
JR
Rashard
Jefferson
Dwight
Rondo

KD went to Golden State to stop your King from buying more championships,also had he not got hurt in 2019 he would have three-peated and definitely would have made it to the 2020 finals and beat LeBron which would have made him 3-7.

That's the same as leaving a team with a MVP level player and joining a 73 win team (after being up 3-1 against the same team and choking away the series) with a 2x MVP, a GOAT level 3pt shooter (All-NBA and All-Def), a DPOY, and an FMVP off the bench, right?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ the bold. Go back to sticking crayons up your nose, kid. You aren't cut out for basketball discussion.

light
03-11-2021, 04:25 AM

Wade
Bosh
Irving
Love
Davis
Allen
Korver
Battier
Miller
JR
Lewis
Jefferson

The "stacking" stopped with Wade and Davis.

Everyone else is of a lesser quality.

Wade and Davis are the only LeBron teammates in the top 75 all time. Roughly speaking, Wade is around 26th and Davis 45th and he didn't play with both at the same time, unlike a lot of other greats and their multiple star teammates (Kareem, Worthy, Pippen, Rodman).

KD and Steph were on the same team together and they rank 14th and 15th all time.

aj1987
03-11-2021, 04:28 AM

Wade and Davis are the only LeBron teammates in the top 75 all time. Roughly speaking, Wade is around 26th and Davis 45th and he didn't play with both at the same time, unlike a lot of other greats and their multiple star teammates (Kareem, Worthy, Pippen, Rodman).

KD and Steph were on the same team together and they rank 14th and 15th all time.
Wade is ~22.

warriorfan
03-11-2021, 04:28 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/597r71hB/34-D1-E417-12-C4-4-B64-9-B4-D-98-B098-CDEC57.jpg

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 04:29 AM
That's the same as leaving a team with a MVP level player and joining a 73 win team (after being up 3-1 against the same team and choking away the series) with a 2x MVP, a GOAT level 3pt shooter (All-NBA and All-Def), a DPOY, and an FMVP off the bench, right?

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: @ the bold. Go back to sticking crayons up your nose, kid. You aren't cut out for basketball discussion.

Anything you say at this point is irrelevant since you're a delusional LeBron jocker.When your King retires the NBA will move on and focus on the next big thing.

warriorfan
03-11-2021, 04:32 AM
Anything you say at this point is irrelevant since you're a delusional LeBron jocker.When your King retires the NBA will move on and focus on the next big thing.

Look at his join date. Front running fake heat fan. After his bran ditched miami he abandoned the heat bandwagon and went full bran stan. :lol

aj1987
03-11-2021, 04:33 AM

And you'll probably kill yourself, considering the fact that your life is completely worthless without LeBron playing basketball. :cheers:

And which join date should we look at for you, crack boy? Dozens of accounts spread out over years. :oldlol:

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 04:34 AM

So you're telling me Rodman,Horace and Pippen were as great offensively as Kyrie,Love,Bosh.Those guys should be thanking Jordan for those championships.

warriorfan
03-11-2021, 04:38 AM
Bran finally wins a championship.

AJ creates an account.

“Hello fellow Miami Heat fans!”

:roll:

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 04:45 AM
And you'll probably kill yourself, considering the fact that your life is completely worthless without LeBron playing basketball. :cheers:
So go and tell that to Skip Bayless on twitter

And which join date should we look at for you, crack boy? Dozens of accounts spread out over years. :oldlol:
Dude where's your proof that a 25 year old man is on here with multiple accounts,you can't even list all of these accounts that I'm allegedly on.Of course your response will be that you don't need proof the same old stuff you always say because you can't prove that I'm on multiple accounts typing on ISH 24/7.

aj1987
03-11-2021, 04:57 AM
Bran finally wins a championship.

AJ creates an account.

“Hello fellow Miami Heat fans!”

:roll:

LeBron won his first title in 2012, crack boy.

Put down the pipe. It's killing the last 15-20 brain cells that you have left.

So go and tell that to Skip Bayless on twitter
Why would I do that?

Dude where's your proof that a 25 year old man is on here with multiple accounts,you can't even list all of these accounts that I'm allegedly on.Of course your response will be that you don't need proof the same old stuff you always say because you can't prove that I'm on multiple accounts typing on ISH 24/7.

That was for the other idiot, but lets not act like you are any different than him, when it comes to autism and alts. :cheers:

TheGoatest
03-11-2021, 05:08 AM

Well, that and because 1 MVP + 0 career all-defensive selections is why he won't be top 10.

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 05:13 AM
That was for the other idiot, but lets not act like you are any different than him, when it comes to autism and alts. :cheers:

That's what I thought.Can't even name 1 account,how PATHETIC.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6169/de09135bb61340b2a34e8274110c45512113e842_00.jpg

aj1987
03-11-2021, 05:42 AM
That's what I thought.Can't even name 1 account,how PATHETIC.

http://pm1.narvii.com/6169/de09135bb61340b2a34e8274110c45512113e842_00.jpg

Go hop onto your other accounts and keep spamming, kid. Not like you have anything better to do. :cheers:

OrlandoMagicGuy
03-11-2021, 05:54 AM
Go hop onto your other accounts and keep spamming, kid. Not like you have anything better to do. :cheers:
Goku: Me

Frieza: You

https://i.imgur.com/bH3Utzm.gif

Jasper
03-11-2021, 11:26 AM
This.

K. Leonard I have in my top 30 list... some where around 4th qtr don't look at me.

k0kakw0rld
03-11-2021, 11:47 AM
K. Leonard I have in my top 30 list... some where around 4th qtr don't look at me.
You really know 30 players with at least 2 rings 2 fmvps and 2 dpoys?

Mr. Woke
03-11-2021, 06:55 PM
There is no shame in not being a top 10 player of all time.

He is still an amazing player and a lock to be a first ballot hall of famer.

Anyone who seriously thinks that KD's career has been disappointing is a delusional retard.

kawhileonard2
03-12-2021, 01:29 AM
there was a rumor on if Lebron and KD could beat Magic and Bird and most agreed that Magic and Bird would win.