PDA

View Full Version : Dingo Mode Activated: Curry with 14pts on 12.5% from 3, 37.5% fg and 50% FT

highwhey
03-12-2021, 01:41 AM
in a blowout loss against the clippers

:roll:

hiphopanonymous
03-12-2021, 01:54 AM
Bout time father time swooped in and swatted his shit into the 3rd row. The NBA made sure to ban anyone else from contesting him.

HBK_Kliq_2
03-12-2021, 02:07 AM
First Kawhi stopped curry warriors 3peat, then he took klay out for 2 seasons and now he sent the current warriors bums back to the 10th seed. Media is trying to say Curry is an MVP candidate for leading his team to the 10th seed hahahah what a joke

welfarefan
03-12-2021, 05:40 AM
he's still injured from lakers game and purposely tanking for top pick. also tacos, incel, fakkit.

k0kakw0rld
03-12-2021, 05:51 AM
he's still injured from lakers game and purposely tanking for top pick. also tacos, incel, fakkit.
You don't play when you injured. They passed on Lamelo Ball for Wiseman :roll:

welfarefan
03-12-2021, 06:59 AM
You don't play when you injured. They passed on Lamelo Ball for Wiseman :roll:

they're resting him for the playoffs. no point in exhausting iconic regular season 50 points nights in losses

r0drig0lac
03-12-2021, 07:04 AM
:pimp:

welfarefan
03-12-2021, 07:08 AM
keep 5 star reviewing this thread fakkets. yikes imagine caring about something like poll votes and yelp reviews. ha ha it looks like i'm upset but i'm not just curious why you would 5 star thread and if you could take it down. idk

highwhey
03-12-2021, 09:44 AM
keep 5 star reviewing this thread fakkets. yikes imagine caring about something like poll votes and yelp reviews. ha ha it looks like i'm upset but i'm not just curious why you would 5 star thread and if you could take it down. idk
:roll:

highwhey
03-12-2021, 09:45 AM
:pimp:

League just got dingo’d

Bronbron23
03-12-2021, 09:53 AM
All while playing shit defense. I can't believe there's idiots on here who think steph is as good as lebron.

Gohan
03-12-2021, 10:06 AM
All while playing shit defense. I can't believe there's idiots on here who think steph is as good as lebron.

His defense wasn’t even bad this game. It’s easy to say he plays bad defense but you still have to watch the games. At least he tries on that end

Airupthere
03-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Players that rely on a good shooting night at the range will have a harder time being consistent. Curry is the greatest shooter of all time but not necessarily one of the best players of all time.

Bronbron23
03-12-2021, 10:46 AM
His defense wasn’t even bad this game. It’s easy to say he plays bad defense but you still have to watch the games. At least he tries on that end

Nah bruh i watched the whole game it was bad. It's almost always bad. I agree that it's not for lack of effort though. He definitely tries hard defensively. He's just not good at is all.

highwhey
03-12-2021, 01:57 PM
LeBump

HBK_Kliq_2
03-12-2021, 02:14 PM
Wiseman also comes off like he didn't even know what basketball was and someone just told him to join the NBA because he's tall, what a dork.

Wiggins is a disgrace to basketball and pretty much a worthless robot on the court

Kelly Oubre should be an underwear model instead, what the hell is he doing play bball. Chucking up 5 threes a game like an idiot.

Both Wiggins and Oubre have combined for 0 total VORP this season.

I think we're starting to realize that their GM Bob Myers is actually a huge f*cking idiot. He has been there since 2012 and the only thing he has to show for is Draymond Green. He didn't draft Curry or Klay. Now he's bringing in scrubs like Oubre and Wiggins hahahah wow Curry's career is over with this idiot running the show.

hold this L
03-12-2021, 02:55 PM
Wiseman also comes off like he didn't even know what basketball was and someone just told him to join the NBA because he's tall, what a dork.

Wiggins is a disgrace to basketball and pretty much a worthless robot on the court

Kelly Oubre should be an underwear model instead, what the hell is he doing play bball. Chucking up 5 threes a game like an idiot.

Both Wiggins and Oubre have combined for 0 total VORP this season.

I think we're starting to realize that their GM Bob Myers is actually a huge f*cking idiot. He has been there since 2012 and the only thing he has to show for is Draymond Green. He didn't draft Curry or Klay. Now he's bringing in scrubs like Oubre and Wiggins hahahah wow Curry's career is over with this idiot running the show.

You can't blame Bob for the Wiggins deal. Got a nice pick and got Dlo out of the team.

Oubre is something else. Was a huge mistake not to trade for Ball though. The second unit has been at an all time terrible run after the first two months. They need somebody to create and score, he would have been perfect as the 6th man and leading the second unit.

welfarefan
03-12-2021, 03:25 PM
You can't blame Bob for the Wiggins deal. Got a nice pick and got Dlo out of the team.

Oubre is something else. Was a huge mistake not to trade for Ball though. The second unit has been at an all time terrible run after the first two months. They need somebody to create and score, he would have been perfect as the 6th man and leading the second unit.

so much for keeping up with that mvp tracker huh :(

LAmbruh
03-12-2021, 07:06 PM
5 game losing streak

Really impressive stuff Steph. Just making players around him better, da gravity. da hockey assists. da 10th seed.

Axe
03-12-2021, 07:13 PM
5 game losing streak

Really impressive stuff Steph. Just making players around him better, da gravity. da hockey assists. da 10th seed.
Dingo effect iz real

highwhey
03-12-2021, 07:16 PM
5 game losing streak

:oldlol:

highwhey
03-12-2021, 07:23 PM

i told yall oubre was fools gold.