PDA

View Full Version : Now that Trump is gone I guess it's ok for Dems to start cracking heads in Portland

Long Duck Dong
03-13-2021, 01:21 PM
Portland police just detained an ENTIRE BLOCK of protestors. AP says at least 100. Twitter says more like 200+. Can you imagine the outrage from the left if this happened under Trump. :lol The left were losing their shit when individual protesters were chased after under Trump, but mass detainment under Biden? *crickets*

The march began after 9 p.m. along a street in the Pearl District, and officers told the group that the street was open to traffic, according to police. When some of the demonstrators began breaking windows, officers "created a perimeter around the group," police said.

"To everyone inside the perimeter: you are being detained for investigation of a crime. You are not free to leave," Portland police said on Twitter.

As officers formed the perimeter, some people on the outside threw rocks and cans of beer at officers, who used pepper spray, police said.

The mass detainment appeared to an example of kettling, a police tactic of surrounding a crowd and containing people within a perimeter, the Oregonian/Oregonlive.com reported.

https://news.yahoo.com/least-100-protesters-detained-portland-133806858.html

BigKobeFan
03-13-2021, 01:44 PM
The left are dumbest pieces of shit

Hey Yo
03-13-2021, 04:47 PM
More crickets from board Dems.

RRR3
03-13-2021, 05:27 PM
The actual left is pretty upset about this but none of you post on leftist twitter so you wouldn’t know this. Liberals aren’t the left.

JohnnySic
03-13-2021, 09:28 PM
Meh. Lets see if any of these Antifa shits get prison time. From what I've seen its been catch and release.

diamenz
03-13-2021, 11:10 PM
i don't think you can detain someone for "investigation of a crime". that's vague bullshit police lingo used to fool people that don't know their rights. police have to be specific about what crime is suspected of being committed in order to actually detain someone. that's the way i understand it anyway, but i'm no expert. just from what i've gathered from youtube videos and general reading on google lol.

bladefd
03-14-2021, 04:45 AM
I don't know how you get past it. On one hand, these protesters are desperate and in bad shape. On the other hand, they are not helping their community with destruction and need to take a step back. Police do need to be involved because this obviously can't go on forever. Hopefully things will shimmer down as issues stemming from covid clears up and economy/jobs open up. I'm optimistic things will get better soon.

BigKobeFan
03-14-2021, 11:33 AM
I don't know how you get past it. On one hand, these protesters are desperate and in bad shape. On the other hand, they are not helping their community with destruction and need to take a step back. Police do need to be involved because this obviously can't go on forever. Hopefully things will shimmer down as issues stemming from covid clears up and economy/jobs open up. I'm optimistic things will get better soon.

Hahahah. This clown thinks these people work

ZenMaster
03-14-2021, 12:23 PM

If they're to take a step back, who's going to take a step forward?

"Hopefully things will simmer down when covid clears up" What kind of amazing hypocritical BS is this? All governments said no one should go out in the summer, but BLM and Antifa protesters were not only allowed, but encouraged to do it. How many lives has this cost worldwide, and for what, if we just hope that it simmers down when covid ends?

Has systemic racism disappeared when covid clears up? Are blacks not hunted and killed in the streets any longer when covid clears up?

Like a bunch of people said when it all started in the summer, it was all a campaign against Trump led on by the US Democrats of all kinds. Politicians called publicly for more demonstrations, influencers were paid to activate regular people into this event, Twitter bots went hardcore on the same rhetoric and corporations ran commercials series doing the same. The main message of all of it was to encourage people to vote, because OMB and literally everything wrong was caused by Trump.
All in all a big campaign in order to manufacture consent and control opposition, same thing happened in 2016 but to a lesser extent, and you were duped once again. You really put the clown in clown world.

Hey Yo
03-14-2021, 07:44 PM
Blade slayed again

Gayfuk
03-15-2021, 02:17 AM

Shut up.

bladefd
03-15-2021, 02:59 AM
If they're to take a step back, who's going to take a step forward?

"Hopefully things will simmer down when covid clears up" What kind of amazing hypocritical BS is this? All governments said no one should go out in the summer, but BLM and Antifa protesters were not only allowed, but encouraged to do it. How many lives has this cost worldwide, and for what, if we just hope that it simmers down when covid ends?

Has systemic racism disappeared when covid clears up? Are blacks not hunted and killed in the streets any longer when covid clears up?

Like a bunch of people said when it all started in the summer, it was all a campaign against Trump led on by the US Democrats of all kinds. Politicians called publicly for more demonstrations, influencers were paid to activate regular people into this event, Twitter bots went hardcore on the same rhetoric and corporations ran commercials series doing the same. The main message of all of it was to encourage people to vote, because OMB and literally everything wrong was caused by Trump.
All in all a big campaign in order to manufacture consent and control opposition, same thing happened in 2016 but to a lesser extent, and you were duped once again. You really put the clown in clown world.

When jobs and economy fully open up, many of the people protesting will return to work or whatever they were doing pre-covid. It's more so about jobs, economy ultimately not covid itself. You are clearly unable or unaware of that simple fact of why people are suffering and in bad shape.

I don't expect you to understand or comprehend because you are not even American. More so, you are part of the propaganda machine aka the problem. That's the truth - I don't mince words. If you don't like me calling you out for spreading propaganda, you can go kick rocks for all I care.

Boris Pen
03-15-2021, 03:18 AM
When jobs and economy fully open up, many of the people protesting will return to work or whatever they were doing pre-covid. It's more so about jobs, economy ultimately not covid itself. You are clearly unable or unaware of that simple fact of why people are suffering and in bad shape.

I don't expect you to understand or comprehend because you are not even American. More so, you are part of the propaganda machine aka the problem. That's the truth - I don't mince words. If you don't like me calling you out for spreading propaganda, you can go kick rocks for all I care.

Bully.

He should have chose to be an illegal Mexican. Then he can speak.

ZenMaster
03-15-2021, 05:41 AM

I know you've been having a rough time adding anything of value to the conversation around here, you've been trying with some gotcha moments that didn't work out and so now you're going with putting guilt on others.

Back in the summer you were all concerned about the systemic racism and that the protest were needed for that very reason and that Trump was at the root of it all, even if these were "super spreader events" it was just too important to not be in the streets.
But I see that you're revising history and is now making it all about jobs, the economy and you worrying about peoples hardship. I'm not really surprised though, whenever you can't argue your position any more you just conform to the next one and lay it on again as you're the good fighting against the bad.

We've already had the discussion about me being American, I think three times now?
This connotation you're making here is precarious though, because someone isn't American they wouldn't understand that people are suffering and in bad shape?
Even you must be able to see that that's a dumbass statement with covid being a global issue, but once again you have to twist a situation into you being good while the opposition is evil, and if you have to be xenophobic and make the opposition into foreigners, so be it.

I can tell you that where I'm located has been hit very hard with both covid and people going out of work, and no one here is getting a check for fking 600 or 1400 dollars. Good friends of mine had to leave the country, because there is no work and no financial support for foreigners. I've been checked by police in an area crowded with restaurants which were shut down, they were checking nationalities of people in the street, particularly looking for Serbians to deport because they knew they knew a lot of these people would be out of work.

"You're part of the propaganda machine" :oldlol: Give me a break with this shit, oh the big bad propaganda machine and good little blade on the other side fighting the good fight.

warriorfan
03-15-2021, 11:41 AM
The arrests have been mostly peaceful.

Mr. Woke
03-16-2021, 08:39 AM
You are damn right it is.

The Dems actually know what they are doing, unlike the pathetic right wing retards.

Hopefully right wing traitors end up in camps.

ZenMaster
03-16-2021, 08:52 PM
You are damn right it is.

The Dems actually know what they are doing, unlike the pathetic right wing retards.

Hopefully right wing traitors end up in camps.

Yo Mr. Neurological imprint, you've been using the sam post script for almost 6 months now, it's getting old. The least you could is mix it up a bit every once in a while.

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:54 AM
Yo Mr. Neurological imprint, you've been using the sam post script for almost 6 months now, it's getting old. The least you could is mix it up a bit every once in a while.

Go suck Trump's **** some more, you brainwashed pinhead.

ZenMaster
03-17-2021, 09:05 AM

I see you're doing your daily OMB round, well that and thinking about dick.

Trump is finished in politics and he lost, the establishment is back and more or less in full control of the narrative - you should be happy, but you're as angry as ever, weird.

Axe
03-17-2021, 05:53 PM
Rofl

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 06:01 PM

Trump is finished in politics and he lost, the establishment is back and more or less in full control of the narrative - you should be happy, but you're as angry as ever, weird.

you got that right, the establishment being better than anything else offered by the fringe weirdos on each extreme. Their grip on power is by design and intelligence.

The rights environmental views are asinine and the far left is becoming a cancel culture obsessed shitshow

warriorfan
03-17-2021, 07:02 PM
you got that right, the establishment being better than anything else offered by the fringe weirdos on each extreme. Their grip on power is by design and intelligence.

The rights environmental views are asinine and the far left is becoming a cancel culture obsessed shitshow

If you have two shitty parties fighting in an everlasting gridlock then it becomes extremely easy to maintain the status quo.

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:14 PM

You are steamed because your daddy lost.

We all know that if Trump were to announce that he will try to be president again in 2024, you would cream your semen crusted boxers.