PDA

View Full Version : We really going to pretend that Kawhi didn’t let the pelicans shoot 65% on his dome?

AirBonner
03-15-2021, 02:12 PM
:biggums::biggums::biggums::roll:

HBK_Kliq_2
03-15-2021, 02:28 PM
Regular season is just practice. Also the west is tough. Teams like pelicans, grizzles, warriors would be top 5 seeds in the east.

It also doesn't help that Paul George has averaged 14PPG in last 5 games played with kawhi. Ever since that foot injury, George has had his foot up his ass. If Paul George doesn't take his foot out of his ass by playoffs? I want kawhi to take his talents to Dallas mavericks this off-season as they have cap space and form a big 3 of Kawhi/Luka/Porzingis that is superior to nets big 3 and would be a dynasty. That's if Paul George doesn't take his foot out of his ass.

Gohan
03-15-2021, 02:33 PM
Regular season is just practice. Also the west is tough. Teams like pelicans, grizzles, warriors would be top 5 seeds in the east.

It also doesn't help that Paul George has averaged 14PPG in last 5 games played with kawhi. Ever since that foot injury, George has had his foot up his ass. If Paul George doesn't take his foot out of his ass by playoffs? I want kawhi to take his talents to Dallas mavericks this off-season as they have cap space and form a big 3 of Kawhi/Luka/Porzingis that is superior to nets big 3 and would be a dynasty. That's if Paul George doesn't take his foot out of his ass.

If nets get some bigs they are not better

Axe
03-15-2021, 04:49 PM

That's just your stupid ass opinion tho. Everyone knows the clippers will not be winning any rings unless they get a better head coach.

Marchesk
03-15-2021, 09:00 PM
In-game load management.

L8krH8tr
03-15-2021, 09:17 PM
Kawhi will show up in Playoffs. Paul George is the real issue in the clutch. Can't rely on him at all. Doesn't play to superstars standards when it counts only when he was with a Pacers we saw flashes. I can't blame him though coming off a brutal leg injury and then 2 rotator cuff surgeries? that's insane that he even got his game/level back even close.