PDA

View Full Version : Report: Tristan Thompson Could Be Traded To Toronto

k0kakw0rld
03-15-2021, 04:55 PM
Why? :facepalm

link (https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2936312-celtics-trade-rumors-tristan-thompson-could-be-dealt-raptors-linked)

AirBonner
03-15-2021, 06:00 PM
We getting FVV. Hand him over bud

Real Men Wear Green
03-15-2021, 07:12 PM
On the one hand I can understand dealing Thompson if it improved the team somewhere else to free up more minutes for Robert Williams. But on the other hand the author of this story apparently hasn't even heard of Robert Williams and instead refers to Semi Ojeleye as a low post option (no, he's 3 and D). Raptors have a number of players the Celtics would want but the fact that no one is mentioned, just that the Cs could deal Thompson to Toronto also makes this story less creditable.

coin24
03-16-2021, 08:21 AM
What’s with Boston signing bigs like tt and kanter and then releasing them after one unsuccessful year?

Is mastermind Stevens really that incompetent? Seems like he can only coach role players

Real Men Wear Green
03-16-2021, 08:31 AM
What’s with Boston signing bigs like tt and kanter and then releasing them after one unsuccessful year?

Is mastermind Stevens really that incompetent? Seems like he can only coach role players

Not that I expect you to make sense but aren't Kanter and Thompson roleplayers? And why do you think he can't coach them? Actually don't answer that. Your response will only make the board dumber.

Kiddlovesnets
03-16-2021, 10:20 AM
The Raptors are going to miss the playoffs, 11th in the Eastern Conference...
:(

red1
03-16-2021, 12:43 PM
he doesnt really have anything to his game. I dont think the front office will do it.

this is coming from a team without any serviceable bigs too - TT isnt very useful at this stage of his career

coin24
03-16-2021, 04:40 PM
Not that I expect you to make sense but aren't Kanter and Thompson roleplayers? And why do you think he can't coach them? Actually don't answer that. Your response will only make the board dumber.

That’s rich coming from a total retard like yourself..

Brad stevens is a proven underperformer and can’t manage talent

k0kakw0rld
03-16-2021, 04:57 PM
The Raptors are going to miss the playoffs, 11th in the Eastern Conference...
:(
There is plenty of games to play. And we will be in the play-in tournament worst case scenario. We are missing 3 starters in Siakam, OG and FVV + McCaw and Flynn.