PDA

View Full Version : There is a new "D-Whistle" in the NBA after watch New Orleans vs. Portland tonight

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 12:48 AM
Lillard endlessly flails and flops everywhere all the time , all game and gets EVERY call. It was blowing my mind how many BS calls he was getting it felt like watching the 2006 NBA Finals all over again. He gets all these cheap fouls early to make sure the opposing team is in the penalty then he starts chucking endless bad shots knowing teams can't even breathe on him at the ends of quarters. It was embarrassing to watch.

FKAri
03-17-2021, 01:11 AM
Maybe the league should do something about it. Until then players will keep doing whatever it takes to get the W as it should be.

RoseCity07
03-17-2021, 01:14 AM
I don't think I've ever seen him get this many free throws. Since this almost never happens how is he d whistle? Harden had multiple season of this. Lillard has like 2 games a year where he gets this many free throw. That means he probably earned them. I watched the game and he definitely did.

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 01:19 AM
He earned maybe....half.. maybe... he shot the ball 20 times and was barely driving in or in the paint and gets 18!.... Meanwhile Zion is beasting everyone in the post with all 17 of his attempts and getting mugged and he got 6... and in the 4th Qtr. they swallowed the whistle in Portland every time Williamson magically drove to the basket despite 2-3 players jumping into him or at him.. Zion is going to get the LeBron treatment soon.

TheGoatest
03-17-2021, 01:30 AM
Meanwhile Zion is beasting everyone in the post with all 17 of his attempts and getting mugged and he got 6... and in the 4th Qtr. they swallowed the whistle in Portland every time Williamson magically drove to the basket despite 2-3 players jumping into him or at him..

A slim, small guy who jumps into someone defending his 3 point attempt gets more love from the refs than a big, bulky guy who sacrifices his body and gets butchered on his way to the basket. And they wonder why the ratings are down.

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 05:43 AM
Lillard endlessly flails and flops everywhere all the time , all game and gets EVERY call. It was blowing my mind how many BS calls he was getting it felt like watching the 2006 NBA Finals all over again. He gets all these cheap fouls early to make sure the opposing team is in the penalty then he starts chucking endless bad shots knowing teams can't even breathe on him at the ends of quarters. It was embarrassing to watch.

You are a moron. One game how.many games have you seen him hit that many free throws. Go cry somewhere else b-tch made punk

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 05:48 AM

Shut the fk up. You are not a fan of his. You don't watch the blazers how the hell do you know that he flops every game. Stop capping moron.

18 for 18 from the free throw line. Pelicans missed 2 free throws a turnover and a foul in 25 seconds. How you talk it instead of crying like a b-tch? You make me sick

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 05:53 AM
I don’t know who didn’t hug you as a child but wow It’s not that serious. Lol you are acting like you’re Lillard’s husband or something. Sorry I disrespected your man.

He’s actually had double digit free throw attempts quite often this season. But this game was atrocious to watch.

And just because you remove a letter.. Doesn’t mean you’re not cussing too. Everyone knows what you’re flexing about.

72-10
03-17-2021, 05:55 AM
Maybe the league should do something about it. Until then players will keep doing whatever it takes to get the W as it should be.

What do you want them to do about it? Or are you just going to take the passive-aggressive approach? Star players have received coddling from the refs since 1992.

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 06:04 AM
I don’t know who didn’t hug you as a child but wow It’s not that serious. Lol you are acting like you’re Lillard’s husband or something. Sorry I disrespected your man.

He’s actually had double digit free throw attempts quite often this season. But this game was atrocious to watch.

And just because you remove a letter.. Doesn’t mean you’re not cussing too. Everyone knows what you’re flexing about.
Pelicans missed 2 free throws, committed a turnover and a foul in the last 25 seconds of the game. How about you talk about that instead of crying like a b-tch? You make me sick. People like you hate for no damn reason.

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 06:13 AM
You’re so obsessed with this last 25 seconds thing. I was speaking of the whole game and watching Lillard receive a next level home court favoritism all night. If you didn’t see it you clearly are just a Lillard fan. It was so obvious since the tip. He ran into his own players and they called fouls on the Pelicans ... like wait what..?

JohnMax
03-17-2021, 06:13 AM
OP is a bitch and would never create this thread if roles were reversed.

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 06:14 AM
What roles are that, that would be reversed?

Why didn’t you have censor the b word but the other guy did?

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 06:17 AM
You’re so obsessed with this last 25 seconds thing. I was speaking of the whole game and watching Lillard receive a next level home court favoritism all night. If you didn’t see it you clearly are just a Lillard fan. It was so obvious since the tip. He ran into his own players and they called fouls on the Pelicans ... like wait what..?
The D-Whistle comment is out of line. You are acting like they weren't fouling him. Since thee tip you said? That's why Pelicans were up by double digits? AH OK!!

KKittles30
03-17-2021, 06:19 AM
The Pelicans making shots has nothing to do with the treatment Lillard was getting ...I bet he’s going to start avg. double digit FT attempts a game now. Joining the top 5 serial offenders.

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 06:27 AM
The Pelicans making shots has nothing to do with the treatment Lillard was getting ...I bet he’s going to start avg. double digit FT attempts a game now. Joining the top 5 serial offenders.
We have seen worse bro stop crying about one game. Others getting 50 by shooting 25+ free throws. The man was 13/20 from the field. He needed no special treatment. He is a bucket whether you like it or not.

8Ball
03-17-2021, 09:58 AM
Lillard is a lot like Trae Young. He foul baits all the time near 3 point line.

jayfan
03-17-2021, 10:27 AM

Sounds like Lillard.

highwhey
03-17-2021, 10:45 AM
you know what separates tier2/3 guards from tier 1 guards like harden and lillard?

elite playmaking is one, but it's also foul baiting...you'll rarely see a 50pt game without a shitload of FTAs, it's the inorganic state of the nba and superstars.

tontoz
03-17-2021, 05:01 PM
Didnt watch the game yet but the problem is league wide. It is too easy to jump into a defender and get to the line.

Vragrant
03-17-2021, 08:20 PM
you know what separates tier2/3 guards from tier 1 guards like harden and lillard?

elite playmaking is one, but it's also foul baiting...you'll rarely see a 50pt game without a shitload of FTAs, it's the inorganic state of the nba and superstars.

Lillard isn't an elite playmaker, but he's become a great foul baiter. Plus he knows when to do it. Whenever a team hits a huge shot, or when his chucking isn't working and he starts bricking everything he'll start hurling himself into defenders.

JohnMax
03-17-2021, 08:39 PM

Hey wetback. Get back to picking lettuce and mowing lawns. Leave basketball takes to people with citizenship.

imdaman99
03-17-2021, 09:18 PM
Hey wetback. Get back to picking lettuce and mowing lawns. Leave basketball takes to people with citizenship.

:wtf: watch how you talk to hw

warriorfan
03-17-2021, 09:25 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

72-10
03-17-2021, 11:14 PM
Like I said, the league's best players have received coddling from the refs since 1992, and you want to gripe about something obvious?

72-10
03-17-2021, 11:18 PM
Lillard isn't an elite playmaker, but he's become a great foul baiter. Plus he knows when to do it. Whenever a team hits a huge shot, or when his chucking isn't working and he starts bricking everything he'll start hurling himself into defenders.

sounds a lot like James Harden