PDA

View Full Version : No thread on this white guy mass shooter killing asians in Atlanta?

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2021, 04:06 AM
C'mon man.

clipps
03-17-2021, 04:42 AM
Google, dummy. There's plenty of coverage.

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2021, 05:15 AM
What are the odds on him being politically right-leaning? What are the odds on him frequently visiting the website "4chan" ?

Anyone? Bueller?

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:42 AM
That crakka is a disgrace to the white race.

Code Breaker
03-17-2021, 09:26 AM
The increased violence against Asian Americans is so stupid and needs to stop.

SouBeachTalents
03-17-2021, 09:45 AM
Unless I'm forgetting one, I think this is the first major mass shooting here in like 18 months, since the two that took place on the same day back in August 2019, which based on recent US history is unprecedented. One of the only benefits of covid

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 10:21 AM
This could only be the work of a retard like Chewing.

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 10:42 AM
The increased violence against Asian Americans is so stupid and needs to stop.

Yes. But i think the shooter was Asian also?

Code Breaker
03-17-2021, 10:53 AM
Yes. But i think the shooter was Asian also?

Nope he’s White.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NPR/status/1372008789499592707

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 10:56 AM
Nope he’s White.

Oh so it is

rawimpact
03-17-2021, 11:51 AM
His attempt at facial hair made me laugh.

Are the chinese the ones running the massage parlors? For whatever reason I thought it was the vietnamese

ZenMaster
03-17-2021, 11:58 AM
Nope he’s White.

He looks disgusting.

When was the last time there was mass shooting of Asians done by a white guy? Can't remember hearing about this specifically before.

I wonder what the reason for his actions were and what the narrative will be:

1) Trump supporter from 4chan, like OP suggest, who hated Chinese due to Trump's words? But went and shot Korean massage parlors including two white people, thinking he was raging a war against China. OP felt a need to post this on the politics board..

2) Muslim convert who was radicalized, killing women of sin.

3) Sexual addict, somehow frustrated with the women of these places.

ATLANTA (AP) — The man accused of killing eight people at massage parlors in the Atlanta area told police his act was not racially motivated, and that he had a potential “sex addiction.” Still, officials said they were investigating whether the deaths were hate crimes amid concerns over a wave of attacks on Asian Americans. Six of the victims were Asian and seven were women. Officials did not say that Robert Aaron Long ever went to the parlors where the shootings occurred. Many suspects who commit mass shootings have a history of violence against women. Still, the attack haunted members of the Asian American community who saw the shootings as an attack on them.

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 12:11 PM
only one man can bring justice to this situation....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Steven_Seagal_November_2016.jpg

Patrick Chewing
03-17-2021, 12:19 PM
It's only newsworthy if he had killed Blacks.

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2021, 12:25 PM
only one man can bring justice to this situation....

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Steven_Seagal_November_2016.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1VZld8kUs

rawimpact
03-17-2021, 12:44 PM
Do we even know if it's race related? I mean maybe his happy ending didn't match the massage parlors?

Lots of questions

Patrick Chewing
03-17-2021, 12:47 PM
You can shoot up every massage parlor across the country and undoubtedly you'd be killing Asians in the process.

Code Breaker
03-17-2021, 12:55 PM
I really don’t get people who pay money to get a handjob you can do that yourself lol. At least I get if it’s a BJ or sex.

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2021, 01:17 PM
Prayers go out to all my Asians in the crosshairs out there. STAY SAFE.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwqSi0vXIAA757h?format=png&name=small

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 01:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1VZld8kUs

He survived :lol

ZenMaster
03-17-2021, 01:25 PM

Have any documentation for that tweet being real and that his motivation for the shooting takes root in what's expressed?

https://twitter.com/lookner/status/1372202450514497537

"Cherokee Co. officials tell us Robert Aaron Long confessed to the shootings Tues. at 3 metro Atlanta Asian spas.

Investigators say Long told them the killings weren't racially motivated, but he blames the spas for "providing an outlet for his addiction to sex."

Code Breaker
03-17-2021, 02:06 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/FridaGhitis/status/1372240592332283914

“He was having a bad day”- GA sheriff. I wish they can torture him for a long time before killing him. Instead of a quick death from electric chair.

RRR3
03-17-2021, 02:08 PM
Chewing might legit be in some white supremacist group. I’m dead serious.

Im Still Ballin
03-17-2021, 02:14 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/FridaGhitis/status/1372240592332283914

“He was having a bad day”- GA sheriff. I wish they can torture him for a long time before killing him. Instead of a quick death from electric chair.

:roll:

White perp: "He was having a bad day."

Black perp:

https://i2.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ed209.gif?fit=1&resize=620%2C4000&ssl=1

DoctorP
03-17-2021, 02:23 PM

Black perp:

https://i2.wp.com/boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ed209.gif?fit=1&resize=620%2C4000&ssl=1

yeah yeah we know. thanks again for the reminder

Patrick Chewing
03-17-2021, 02:37 PM
literally every major news outlet is covering, even sports social media pages are covering it...firs thing i saw this morning was lebron's tweet.

dumbass.

highweight. The defender of Black America and the hater of Whites.

Patrick Chewing
03-17-2021, 02:39 PM
Chewing might legit be in some white supremacist group. I’m dead serious.

All these shooters are White incel losers with no future or prospects. They will never get laid. FBI should be investigating you.

Patrick Chewing
03-17-2021, 02:42 PM
*gets proven wrong
>straight to personal attacks

sounds about right for you patrick. you never actually confront the truth when it is inconvenient.

You know I love you bro. :cheers:

ZenMaster
03-17-2021, 02:59 PM
if the shooter was black, law enforcement would be digging up his every comment about asians and trying to frame it as a hate crime vs actually believing what he had to say. white privilege strikes again. https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/5I5s8.png

Have some examples of black people killing Asians and being painted as racially motivated when they weren't?

What I'm seeing is that "there's a surge of hate crimes against Asians", and this guy + racist right wingers just became the face of it.

I'm not saying this isn't racially motivated, but if he really is a racist right winger from 4chan who did this just because they were Asian, it's pretty uncharacteristic of him to be lying about it. It would be more likely that he would have released some sort of manifesto explaining in crazy talk how it was OK for him to kill these people.

Instead we have some Tweet which spread on 4chan and no one has been able to verify, at least to my knowledge, about the country uniting in it's stand against China because they're responsible for covid.
We have a quote from an anonymous eye witness who heard him say "I will kill all Asians", before proceeding to kill a white woman and man as well as 6 Asian women.

Nothing is proven at the moment, it's all a story with different information in different places.

LoneyROY7
03-17-2021, 02:59 PM

Smells like a 4chaner.

RRR3
03-17-2021, 03:12 PM
All these shooters are White incel losers with no future or prospects. They will never get laid. FBI should be investigating me.
Agreed. You fit the profile perfectly, fatty.

RRR3
03-17-2021, 03:13 PM
*gets proven wrong
>straight to personal attacks

sounds about right for you patrick. you never actually confront the truth when it is inconvenient.
He’s a disgusting obese racist. AOC will send him straight to Siberia when she’s president :cheers:

ZenMaster
03-17-2021, 03:17 PM
there's a reason why the FBI has been tracking alt right groups for years now. because they saw the tide changing and domestic terrorism on the rise. hopefully the FBI investigates thoroughly into this suspect. i don't trust local law enforcement to do a thorough job, especially after they say case closed after a brief interview with the suspect.

Have some examples of black people killing Asians and being painted as racially motivated when they weren't though?

You stated it as fact that this happened to a bunch of black guys who killed Asians for non racial reasons and I'm honestly very interested.

LoneyROY7
03-17-2021, 03:32 PM
It might be high time for the FBI to raid and take down 4chan entirely.

Too many examples of these sick and twisted incels with their ego bloated on anonymous online commentary just killing innocent people one after another. It's time to put an end to the madness.

RRR3
03-17-2021, 03:35 PM
It might be high time for the FBI to raid and take down 4chan entirely.

Too many examples of these sick and twisted incels with their ego bloated on anonymous online commentary just killing innocent people one after another. It's time to put an end to the madness.
Honestly, how many posters on ISH do you think are 4chan regulars?

Chew and Shew for sure but who else?

Lakers Legend#32
03-17-2021, 03:48 PM
We all know who started this most recent anti-Asian hatred about a year ago.

LoneyROY7
03-17-2021, 03:50 PM

Who knows. ISH is the sistine chapel compared to that hellhole.

TeflonDonTrump
03-17-2021, 04:25 PM
We all know who started this most recent anti-Asian hatred about a year ago.

You mean when North Korea threatened Biden earlier this week or how China said they will not be intimidated by the Joint Statement from USA and other countries? That one?

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:27 PM
All these shooters are White incel losers with no future or prospects. They will never get laid. FBI should be investigating you.

The FBI has more important things to deal with, you punk ass crakka.

Can you even locate your dick to *********e properly?

LAmbruh
03-18-2021, 05:10 AM

Black perp:

school massacre:

https://images.theconversation.com/files/158990/original/image-20170301-5492-1qsda2w.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=1200&h=1200.0&fit=crop

black commutes through suburb:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/424320b04491e9b146991f5ab1ca9c0e/tenor.gif?itemid=16859288

unlawful detain and black refuses to show ID

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CleanRightDrongo-size_restricted.gif

scuzzy
03-18-2021, 06:48 AM

nah, Chew and Shew just regurgitate old 4chan buzzwords like soycuck and incel they see on twitter. 4chan scorns that normie shit

Zenmaster is the only one hyperlinking /pol/ stuff. But he's more conspiracy fueled rather than hate speech. Shogon reposts 4chan stuff from their reddit sub (economy collapsing/bitcoin)

Jameer was notorious 4chan fan back when it was just CP, Hentai stuff, women shaming/doxxing. The real incel stuff

ZenMaster
03-18-2021, 07:20 AM
nah, Chew and Shew just regurgitate old 4chan buzzwords like soycuck and incel they see on twitter. 4chan scorns that normie shit

Zenmaster is the only one hyperlinking /pol/ stuff. But he's more conspiracy fueled rather than hate speech. Shogon reposts 4chan stuff from their reddit sub (economy collapsing/bitcoin)

Jameer was notorious 4chan fan back when it was just CP, Hentai stuff, women shaming/doxxing. The real incel stuff

Please have some nuance bro. I linked some stuff during the election and was very open about the fact that I posted it to show what was being pushed in the parallel narrative. I've even posted a study here about 4chan from a US university.
Wars throughout the Middle East based on fake narratives by the US and EU states isn't a conspiracy theory either, it's history.
ISIS being allowed to rise by the Obama administration while being fought down during Trump is also not a conspiracy theory, it's history.
Hundreds of poll watchers giving testimony as to how the election was rigged isn't a conspiracy theory either, it's history.

Also, I'm not more conspiracy fueled rather than hate speech.
I don't think I say or have any hateful opinions at all, except towards politicians who create war and lie to the people they're supposed to serve will lining their pockets in the process.
I'm an international guy and I'm confident I've seen the world and experienced people from different places more than 99% of ISH, experiences I wouldn't have if I had hateful opinions towards the people of these different places.
Just last night I smoked a joint with a Libyan guy who's also lived in Montreal for a couple of years studying, I first met a couple months ago. What do you think his opinion is towards all the bombs being dropped in his country by politicians that US citizens proudly vote for?

scuzzy
03-18-2021, 07:42 AM
Please have some nuance bro. I linked some stuff during the election and was very open about the fact that I posted it to show what was being pushed in the parallel narrative. I've even posted a study here about 4chan from a US university.
Wars throughout the Middle East based on fake narratives by the US and EU states isn't a conspiracy theory either, it's history.
ISIS being allowed to rise by the Obama administration while being fought down during Trump is also not a conspiracy theory, it's history.
Hundreds of poll watchers giving testimony as to how the election was rigged isn't a conspiracy theory either, it's history.

Also, I'm not more conspiracy fueled rather than hate speech.
I don't think I say or have any hateful opinions at all, except towards politicians who create war and lie to the people they're supposed to serve will lining their pockets in the process.
I'm an international guy and I'm confident I've seen the world and experienced people from different places more than 99% of ISH, experiences I wouldn't have if I had hateful opinions towards the people of these different places.
Just last night I smoked a joint with a Libyan guy who's also lived in Montreal for a couple of years studying, I first met a couple months ago. What do you think his opinion is towards all the bombs being dropped in his country by politicians that US citizens proudly vote for?
That's what I meant, you don't seem part of The Donald migration

Which you know was only born because of Gamergate and product of "sjw's" in 2015

They literally meme'd Trump into office as a joke but some actually took it serious. Millions

Conspiracies and leaks have been 4chans foundation for a long time, Southpark and them were the only ones to really put Scientology on blast. Almost every leak and hack now is still OP to 4chan because of the anonymity

rawimpact
03-18-2021, 08:01 AM
Anti-Asian movement is actually created by the Democrats with systematic racism towards their values.

We all know which races strive towards higher educations, Chinese, Indians, Pakistanis etc. and in order to push them in the back of the line we increase their standard of entry into post-high school admission criterias with systematic racism called affirmative action.

A system built with equality in mind now allows changes in admission criteria based on race, and the ones that lose are the true minorities despite being brighter, testing higher etc. etc.. A sad fact.

Democrats and their systematically racist policies must stop!

Im Still Ballin
03-18-2021, 08:02 AM
Shitting on SJWs was hot until about 2015-2016, but then it got too mainstream. Too many "normies" as they say.

Had to switch up sides.

ZenMaster
03-18-2021, 08:08 AM
That's what I meant, you don't seem part of The Donald migration

Which you know was only born because of Gamergate and product of "sjw's" in 2015

They literally meme'd Trump into office as a joke but some actually took it serious. Millions

Conspiracies and leaks have been 4chans foundation for a long time, Southpark and them were the only ones to really put Scientology on blast. Almost every leak and hack now is still OP to 4chan because of the anonymity

IMO it goes quite a bit deeper, but you're absolutely right that Gamergate played a big part in opening the eyes of people towards the SJW media. I wasn't aware of Gamergate as it played out, but I've seen a fair amount of people referencing it.

scuzzy
03-18-2021, 08:37 AM
IMO it goes quite a bit deeper, but you're absolutely right that Gamergate played a big part in opening the eyes of people towards the SJW media. I wasn't aware of Gamergate as it played out, but I've seen a fair amount of people referencing it.
It's the same reason why reddit is infected with Chinese and Russian bots

They saw how easily it was to swing an election just as 4chan did with /r/TheDonald

But they upped the ante now it's manifested from social media and into national media. Flooded with misinformation, it's impossible to watch the news.

It's been the perfect storm for unaffiliated political citizens to finally be part of a tribe.

Think my 60yo pops has any idea sjw's stemmed from booba's in muh vidya? Yet it's his fav new acronym.:lol

ZenMaster
03-18-2021, 09:55 AM
No response back buddy? Thot u had me on the ropes eh?

You're always on the ropes chief.

Here's what you said:

if the shooter was black, law enforcement would be digging up his every comment about asians and trying to frame it as a hate crime vs actually believing what he had to say. white privilege strikes again.

I asked for examples, but then you go on to state you didn't mean it in regards to actual cases of blacks killing Asians, but only for other cases..
There's plenty of cases of blacks killing Asians, so why not draw from them?

Here's a story about two black kids, 14 and 16 who set a white guy on fire, it's two days old:

A man who was severely burned last week after two teens allegedly set him on fire has died from his injuries, police announced Tuesday morning.

The man, a resident of Rochester, New York, who was in his 50s, suffered second-and third-degree burns to most of his body after he was attacked Friday afternoon in his apartment, the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle reported.

He was rushed to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries after 4:00 a.m. on Tuesday.

Two teenagers, aged 16 and 14, have been arrested and charged with second-degree arson and first-degree assault in connection with the incident.

WHEC reported the two teens allegedly sprayed the man with flammable liquid before setting him ablaze while he was sitting in a chair.

“We will be working with the Monroe County District Attorney’s Office in regards to upgrading charges against the individuals previously charged,” Rochester Police Capt. Frank Umbrino said in a statement Tuesday morning.

The victimÂ’s identity has not been released at this time. Police said Monday the victim does not have family in the area, and authorities are still attempting to contact family members from out-of-state.

The victim and the suspects are not believed to be related, and the incident was not a domestic violence dispute, police said.

You hear anything in the news about black kids doing this being possibly racially motivated? No one made a thread for that either.

They saw how easily it was to swing an election just as 4chan did with /r/TheDonald

But they upped the ante now it's manifested from social media and into national media. Flooded with misinformation, it's impossible to watch the news.

It's been the perfect storm for unaffiliated political citizens to finally be part of a tribe.

Think my 60yo pops has any idea sjw's stemmed from booba's in muh vidya? Yet it's his fav new acronym.

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
03-18-2021, 11:40 AM

Soycucks and incels are what people like RRR3 are. Why would I call them anything else??

RRR3
03-18-2021, 02:09 PM
Soycucks and incels are what people like RRR3 are. Why would I call them anything else??
Literally having a girl over tonight. Kinda hard to do that and be an incel, fatty.

Patrick Chewing
03-18-2021, 02:15 PM
Literally having a girl over tonight.

Who? Mommy?

SATAN
03-18-2021, 06:03 PM
Cleverness is a 4chan regular

ZenMaster
03-18-2021, 07:26 PM

Think my 60yo pops has any idea sjw's stemmed from booba's in muh vidya? Yet it's his fav new acronym.:lol

I don't know how far your interest goes, but I found this once and it was written by some smart people.

This work aims to investigate how the
social beliefs (e.g., emotional response, opinions, etc.) of
a group of individuals evolve under the influence of social
leaders. Similar to [18], the social group is modeled as a
networked fractional-order system, where the social response of each individual is described by fractional-order
dynamics whose states depend on influences from social
peers, as well as past experiences. Since social leaders
are considered, the undirected network topology in [18]
is extended to a directed graph, where the directed edges
indicate the influence capability between two individuals
(e.g., the leaders can influence the followers’ state, but
not vice versa). The goal in this work is to develop a decentralized influence algorithm where individuals within
a social group update their beliefs by considering beliefs
from social peers and the social group achieves a desired
common belief.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5644.pdf

scuzzy
03-18-2021, 08:18 PM
I don't know how far your interest goes, but I found this once and it was written by some smart people.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5644.pdf I can't read pdf on mobile rn

But ya the main goal is just mass confusion so nobody can trust the news anymore and believe what's real.

US embassy in Iraq was attacked with rockets just in late December and nobody even knew about it until the US retaliated in Jan-Feb.

The talking point wasn't US being targeted, it was "Biden taking us back to war in Syria". That's destabilization

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rT3CrzS8M

Look at the C-Rams handling biz :bowdown:

n00bie
03-18-2021, 11:28 PM
He looks like the stereotypical dude with yellow fever.

Mr. Woke
03-19-2021, 10:44 PM
The cycle of hate in which we currently find ourselves is because the right wing has perpetuated a climate of fear/white supremacy/racism/aggression.

The right wing loves systemic racism and wishes to keep all minorities down.

ZenMaster
03-21-2021, 02:54 AM

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1402.5644.pdf

Ever get around to reading the link Scuzzy?

LAL
03-21-2021, 03:26 AM
school massacre:

https://images.theconversation.com/files/158990/original/image-20170301-5492-1qsda2w.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&q=45&auto=format&w=1200&h=1200.0&fit=crop

black commutes through suburb:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/424320b04491e9b146991f5ab1ca9c0e/tenor.gif?itemid=16859288

unlawful detain and black refuses to show ID

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CleanRightDrongo-size_restricted.gif

Show your ID, mama's boy. Drama queen. You either got something to hide or you were raised without a father so not accepting of male authority. Bunch of females. There's not 1 country where you can resist arrest fools, wasting your and everyone's time.

SATAN
03-21-2021, 03:45 AM
lol

Why did this dude get so outraged all of a sudden? What a stupid comment.

LAmbruh
03-23-2021, 12:01 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlQ7LRalQqdWfao/giphy.gif

Patrick Chewing
03-23-2021, 12:18 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlQ7LRalQqdWfao/giphy.gif

Chicago’s murder tally skyrockets in 2020 (https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2020/12/31/22208002/chicago-murders-2020-skyrocket-crime-violence-cpd-homicides#:~:text=As%20of%20Dec.,2020%20than%20the %20year%20before.)

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Mx2HLeKZp3l6_sYLpeASNKts4Xk=/0x0:5052x3368/920x0/filters:focal(0x0:5052x3368):format(webp):no_upsca le()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/21709718/FBGDuck_080820_09.jpg

Damn, RIP FBG Duck

https://media.tenor.com/images/b438bb80fc5487b8c5ec12a4ecb2882b/tenor.gif

diamenz
03-28-2021, 12:29 PM
listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJa_SwHcTE

JohnnySic
03-28-2021, 03:09 PM
Poor libtards. Several mass shootings over the past week and none that can be blamed on those mythical white supremacists.

Axe
03-28-2021, 11:43 PM
listen to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTJa_SwHcTE
:cheers:

RRR3
03-29-2021, 03:21 AM
theyre not mythical, just look in the mirror pal

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 01:00 PM
theyre not mythical, just look in the mirror pal

Every White person that doesn't regurgitate the same talking points that you do is a White supremacist.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 03:28 PM
i didn't say that. that's why no one takes you seriously.

:lol

You didn't have to say it. It's written all over that big belly of yours.

Come get these hands.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 04:00 PM
No veo nada.