PDA

View Full Version : Dame Lillard 50 piece 10 dimes 6 boards hits 2 clutch fts for the win (MVP)

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 05:21 AM
https://youtu.be/uxQ6joVCT0U

Greatness
Best in the world :bowdown: IDC what you say. What a player, what a human being. :applause:

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:40 AM
https://youtu.be/uxQ6joVCT0U

Greatness
Best in the world :bowdown: IDC what you say. What a player, what a human being. :applause:

He is a great player.

However, I don't like him as much as guys like LBJ, KD, Harden, and Kyrie.

k0kakw0rld
03-17-2021, 10:47 AM
He is a great player.

However, I don't like him as much as guys like LBJ, KD, Harden, and Kyrie.
That's fine, you are entitled to your own opinion. See me it's not personal. I just dislike KD's character, leaving OKC, joining the 73-9 Warriors. Harden looking for fouls instead of putting the ball in the hole. I prefer Dame to Kyrie (but again that's my preference). Dame can give 50 and dish 10 dimes as well. He's done it 3x in 2 seasons. The rest of the NBA has done it once in the last 2 seasons.

JohnMax
03-17-2021, 04:19 PM
Curry, Kyrie and Lillard are my top 3 players but league is rigged to suppress their talent and manufacture fake stars out of unskilled athletic role players.

Why do you think there was such outrage over Lillard getting free throws last night against Pelicans. The riggers fear fair competition because they know manufactured fake stars they've been propping up would be role players in an un rigged NBA. Heck most of them would be lucky to be drafted.

ShawkFactory
03-17-2021, 04:20 PM
Curry, Kyrie and Lillard are my top 3 players but league is rigged to suppress their talent and manufacture fake stars out of unskilled athletic role players.

Why do you think there was such outrage over Lillard getting free throws last night against Pelicans. The riggers fear fair competition because they know manufactured fake stars they've been propping up would be role players in an un rigged NBA. Heck most of them would be lucky to be drafted.
Like Zion?

tomtucker
03-17-2021, 06:48 PM
he is just like allen iverson....good player, but with little man syndrome. way to selfish.

philly never won, nether will Portland with Lillard .

he is also a punk bitch, never smiles and just acts tough... boring as hell.

Axe
03-17-2021, 06:50 PM
he is just like allen iverson....good player, but with little man syndrome. way to selfish.

Only westbrook is more selfish tho

999Guy
03-17-2021, 06:51 PM

Never smiles is tough to you? What kind of sissy are you?

SATAN
03-17-2021, 06:57 PM
The poster above me has a single digit IQ.

Mr. Woke
03-17-2021, 07:02 PM
That's fine, you are entitled to your own opinion. See me it's not personal. I just dislike KD's character, leaving OKC, joining the 73-9 Warriors. Harden looking for fouls instead of putting the ball in the hole. I prefer Dame to Kyrie (but again that's my preference). Dame can give 50 and dish 10 dimes as well. He's done it 3x in 2 seasons. The rest of the NBA has done it once in the last 2 seasons.

Here's my take:

There is nothing wrong with KD's character; you are simply a KD hater. He had no obligation to stay with OKC, and joining the GSW was the right move for his legacy.

You are also biased against Harden. Acting like Harden is always looking for fouls is asinine.

Give me Harden, Kyrie, and KD over Dame any day of the week.

darwinmtds
03-17-2021, 08:02 PM
Damian Lillards 50pts. game!!
Check this out!!
https://shrinke.me/DameTime

Vragrant
03-17-2021, 08:16 PM

Took the words right out of my mouth

RoseCity07
03-17-2021, 09:40 PM

He is the best leader in all of sports. His teammates love him and he never ever throws anyone under the bus. He's never asked for a trade. He's never complained about the roster. Where is the little man syndrome?

k0kakw0rld
03-18-2021, 06:25 AM
Here's my take:

There is nothing wrong with KD's character; you are simply a KD hater. He had no obligation to stay with OKC, and joining the GSW was the right move for his legacy.

You are also biased against Harden. Acting like Harden is always looking for fouls is asinine.

Give me Harden, Kyrie, and KD over Dame any day of the week.
He is a competitor. It already shows me what kinda man you are. Well, he is. There was a time where many people complained about his style of play and the amount of Free throws he was allowed to shoot in a game. Stop acting dumb, it does suit you well but we are trying to be serious here.

k0kakw0rld
03-18-2021, 06:28 AM

He is something you will never be. A Real man.

You are mad at him because he is a killer on the court? Have you seen Kobe smile on the court? I guess he was boring as hell and a punk bitch too right?

Who's this guy anyway? 9k posts I don't even know who you fkin are. ONLY PLAYER TO SCORE 50 POINTS AND DISHE 10 ASSISTS on 20 or FEWER SHOTS.

scuzzy
03-18-2021, 07:26 AM
Thomas little white man syndrome scared of the big black boogieman :(