PDA

View Full Version : Are the Nets KD's team or Harden's team?

Taurus
03-18-2021, 05:08 PM
Or is it a 1A and 1B situation?

Kiddlovesnets
03-18-2021, 05:09 PM
1A and 1B most likely, but if we have to pick one Id go with KD. KD has more power and influence than any players in the rosters, hes effectively the assistant GM like Lebron always did since returning to Cleveland in 2014.

HylianNightmare
03-18-2021, 05:10 PM
KD

LoneyROY7
03-18-2021, 05:14 PM
If you go back to my CERTIFIED top 10 list constructed at the beginning of this year, I had Kevin 2 and James 3.

I still give Kevin the slight edge, but I do believe Harden could just snatch the FMVP anyway b/c of his ability to produce all-around at just an otherworldly level. That said, KD is obviously capable of going supernova in another Finals and taking number 3.

red1
03-18-2021, 05:15 PM
the nets are the snake show. kd's team.

finals finna be the lake show vs the snake show. can't wait.

JohnMax
03-18-2021, 05:17 PM
In a non-rigged NBA, it'd be Kyrie but since it is rigged, you have to go by who riggers want and that's KD first, Harden second.

999Guy
03-18-2021, 05:17 PM
If you go back to my CERTIFIED top 10 list constructed at the beginning of this year, I had Kevin 2 and James 3.

I still give Kevin the slight edge, but I do believe Harden could just snatch the FMVP anyway b/c of his ability to produce all-around at just an otherworldly level. That said, KD is obviously capable of going supernova in another Finals and taking number 3.

can not wait until they lose

And how you are a bad Stan?

Why would you ever say Durant is better?

Durant really hasn’t been better in years. Like half a decade.

Harden is an offensive machine. He could score more than KD without breaking a sweat, or play at a Jokic/Magic pace and be the center of the offense.

Harden is just visibly better than Durant and you’d think a stan would see it. Lol so annoying

Kiddlovesnets
03-18-2021, 05:19 PM
the nets are the snake show. kd's team.

finals finna be the lake show vs the snake show. can't wait.

The Raptors are going to miss the playoffs...
:cry:

red1
03-18-2021, 05:20 PM
The Raptors are going to miss the playoffs...
:cry:

thats fine. we already had our turn.

unlike the ringless nets FYI.

Taurus
I'd be more inclined to say KD too, but at this point his health seems to be a pretty big concern. Nash confirmed that he's still weeks away from returning. There's something they're clearly not telling us, because this has gone on way too long for a supposedly minor injury. Hopefully I'm wrong and he returns just fine, but I'm a bit skeptic knowing his injury history. Meanwhile Harden has alrdy played more games for the Nets than KD has.

LoneyROY7
can not wait until they lose

And how you are a bad Stan?

Why would you ever say Durant is better?

Durant really hasn’t been better in years. Like half a decade.

Harden is an offensive machine. He could score more than KD without breaking a sweat, or play at a Jokic/Magic pace and be the center of the offense.

Harden is just visibly better than Durant and you’d think a stan would see it. Lol so annoying

That's the thing, champ. I'm not a stan.

I'm simply an objective purveyor of basketball with an extremely high IQ, who just happens to have James Harden as his favorite player.

HIM. High IQ Matters.

SATAN
03-18-2021, 05:23 PM
cringe

Kiddlovesnets
03-18-2021, 05:24 PM
thats fine. we already had our turn.

unlike the ringless nets FYI.

We won in 1974 and 1976, and 2 > 1.

999Guy
03-18-2021, 05:28 PM
That's the thing, champ. I'm not a stan.

I'm simply an objective purveyor of basketball with an extremely high IQ, who just happens to have James Harden as his favorite player.

HIM. High IQ Matters.

What could put Durant at the top of the league, that wouldn’t put Harden higher?

Harden just takes the concept of dominant offense to an entirely different deeper level. It really doesn’t make sense to say Durant is better anymore.

red1
03-18-2021, 05:28 PM
We won in 1974 and 1976, and 2 > 1.

ABA =/= NBA

for the last time - nets are a ringless franchise.

Kiddlovesnets
03-18-2021, 05:31 PM
ABA =/= NBA

for the last time - nets are a ringless franchise.

The ABA is a part of the history of the post-merger NBA, so yes we have 2 rings and 1 more than you.

Bronbron23
03-18-2021, 06:50 PM
Or is it a 1A and 1B situation?

It's harden during the regular season. It will be KD's deep in the post season.

AlternativeAcc.
03-18-2021, 10:02 PM
Harden is the regular season workhorse but it's obviously KDs team. There's only a handful of guys in history who would be the man over KD... maybe only one actually (lebron) ... peak shaq maybe as well

tpols
03-18-2021, 10:08 PM
Harden's for sure.

Kyrie can make up for KD's scoring absence. KD and Kyrie can't make up for Harden's Magic like play making.