PDA

View Full Version : “Steve Kerr is the Milli Vanilli of coaching”: LaVar Ball

Lebron23
03-19-2021, 08:51 AM
“Steve Kerr is the Milli Vanilli of coaching”: LaVar Ball takes shots at the Warriors’ head coach, reveals that he didn’t want LaMelo Ball to be drafted there

LaVar Ball reveals why he didn’t want LaMelo Ball to be drafted by the Golden State Warriors, calling Steve Kerr out in the process.

LaMelo Ball is having a terrific rookie season. As things stand, the 19-year-old is the runaway favorite to win Rookie of the Year, and for good reason. So far this season, he is averaging 16 points, 6.0 rebounds, and 6.2 assists, shooting 45.5% from the field, and 37.7% from beyond the arc.

As many remember, LaMelo Ball was picked third overall, passed on by the Minnesota Timberwolves, and the Golden State Warriors. And at the time, LaVar Ball was outspoken about his distaste for the Warriors selecting his son.

“This is what I’m thinking: I called Steve Kerr the Milli Vanilli of coaching. Don’t get mad at me cuz that’s what it is, but he’s gonna hold something against my son if he starts doing some stuff and this what he gonna say ‘we don’t do that around here.’”

“Now you got Melo trying to play the game listening to me and the guy he works for. That ain’t gon — you can’t perform like that, you can’t have that over your head.”

He continued on the matter. “He called me the Kardashian of basketball. All he do is [call me] Lavar Ball, we would’ve been fine. I call him the Milli Vanilli cuz you aint coaching, you’re just standing up.”

“The team that won a championship, I could coach that team with my eyes closed. Let me tell you this, I can coach all them guys better than what they’re doing because less coaching is the best coaching.”

Also Read: Udonis Haslem reveals how Chris Bosh accepted a smaller role for the Heat to win back-to-back championships

LaVar’s opinion here on Steve Kerr’s coaching ability is obviously flawed here. The changes and tweaks he made to the offense of the Golden State Warriors have changed how the entire NBA looks at shooting, and how far it can go.

At the end of the day, this is the Big Baller we’re talking about. Would it even be LaVar Ball if it wasn’t controversial?
https://thesportsrush.com/nba-news-steve-kerr-is-the-milli-vanilli-of-coaching-lavar-ball-takes-shots-at-the-warriors-organization-reveals-that-he-didnt-want-lamelo-ball-to-be-drafted-there/

SATAN
03-19-2021, 09:18 AM
Is this the guy that saved MJ's legacy? Maybe I'm getting him confused with John MacBeth Paxson, the other guy who helped save MJ's legacy. :confusedshrug:

Ca$H
03-19-2021, 03:14 PM
“This is what I’m thinking: I called Steve Kerr the Milli Vanilli of coaching. Don’t get mad at me cuz that’s what it is, but he’s gonna hold something against my son if he starts doing some stuff and this what he gonna say ‘we don’t do that around here.’”

“Now you got Melo trying to play the game listening to me and the guy he works for. That ain’t gon — you can’t perform like that, you can’t have that over your head.”

This exactly what Kerr is doing with Wiseman. LaVar is 100% correct.

fourkicks44
03-19-2021, 06:33 PM
Milli Vanilli was the shit!

I got mad respect for those brothers.

Wait till the bio documentary comes out and everyone will be on their dick.

You heard it hear first.

Druckenmiller
03-19-2021, 08:39 PM
To be fair LaVar is the Milli Vanilli of shoes.

scuzzy
03-19-2021, 09:00 PM
ngl Lavar went in

and rightfully deserved, Kerr has had a hardon for him since Lonzo was at UCLA

begging the media to rip reporters credentials if they kept talking about him