PDA

View Full Version : To all who seriously think Solomon Hill injuring LeBron wasn't intentional

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 01:08 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ew-No2EXMAIm_Fj.jpg

That's two plays on two consecutive LeBron interactions.
LeBron out there literally going against internet forum trolls who wish LeBron harm, except they're not working at McDonald's, but have managed to snag a scrub bench player role on an NBA team and actually have the ability to do something about harming LeBron. :facepalm

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 07:15 AM
Based on what happened in that first play that injured LeBron alone, I might've bought that it was an accident on Solomon Hill's part, but combined with what happened on this 3-point attempt immediately after, there is no way anyone can convince me that Hill's sole purpose in life was to take LeBron out. Just look at how this scumbag placed his foot after he tried to undercut LeBron and initially missed. He put his other leg behind the leg that tried to undercut him, as an extra attempt to undercut:

https://images2.imagebam.com/17/c9/36/726b601372812054.png

Seriously, is this a natural movement? There need to be consequences for this.

LeFlopper
03-21-2021, 07:20 AM
Wow the lebron fans in here are something else....and I thought the other forums were bad....smh I feel sorry

Axe
03-21-2021, 07:22 AM
Should he be sentenced to death penalty?

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 07:23 AM
Wow the lebron fans in here are something else....and I thought the other forums were bad....smh I feel sorry

Shut the hell up (along with your other alts), and start ordering a cheap, knock-off Solomon Hill jersey.

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 07:44 AM
Should he be sentenced to death penalty?

I wouldn't joke about something like this.

And even I was a low-life like these scumbag haters who are celebrating LeBron's injury, Solomon Hill is such a scrub that he isn't even worth insulting. I mean, it's the equivalent of making fun of a homeless person for not having a place to live and living on the street. What good is that going to do except point out the obvious? If someone even remembers the name Solomon Hill 20 years from now, it will be as the guy who cut LeBron's career short. He must be proud to have such a tremendous honor.

SATAN
03-21-2021, 08:23 AM

You should just get it over and done with. Don't alert anyone. Just find a good spot.

SATAN
03-21-2021, 08:36 AM
Based on what happened in that first play that injured LeBron alone, I might've bought that it was an accident on Solomon Hill's part, but combined with what happened on this 3-point attempt immediately after, there is no way anyone can convince me that Hill's sole purpose in life was to take LeBron out. Just look at how this scumbag placed his foot after he tried to undercut LeBron and initially missed. He put his other leg behind the leg that tried to undercut him, as an extra attempt to undercut:

The consequence is LeBron. "Solomon" will be dealt with. He's lucky to even be getting a pay check. It's already over for him.

JohnMax
03-21-2021, 09:05 AM
It was definitely intentional. He put his full weight into it. Now question is he did he act alone or did he have co-conspirators? League is known to build up new stars by sabotaging older stars.

Stanley Kobrick
03-21-2021, 09:16 AM
It was definitely intentional. He put his full weight into it. Now question is he did he act alone or did he have co-conspirators? League is known to build up new stars by sabotaging older stars.
i liked your first 3 edits the best, this 4th one not so much

insight
03-21-2021, 09:27 AM
You joking right? He was going after a lose ball, he wasn't focused on the Lebron he was focused on the ball. It happens, stop overthinking what happens in basketball all the time.

insight
03-21-2021, 10:10 AM

Why are you showing a still shot instead of the video? If you watch the video you will see what you are claiming is fake new, it's basketball injuries happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5UuKvu5mf4

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 10:11 AM
You joking right? He was going after a lose ball, he wasn't focused on the Lebron he was focused on the ball. It happens, stop overthinking what happens in basketball all the time.

How do you explain what he did in the following play, when LeBron briefly attempted to come back, which is what this thread is really about? Well, it's really about the more obvious injury attempt in the second play, which sheds a completely different light on the first play, where the injury happened.

Bronbron23
03-21-2021, 10:18 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ew-No2EXMAIm_Fj.jpg

That's two plays on two consecutive LeBron interactions.
LeBron out there literally going against internet forum trolls who wish LeBron harm, except they're not working at McDonald's, but have managed to snag a scrub bench player role on an NBA team and actually have the ability to do something about harming LeBron. :facepalm

Holy shit yall sound like some hoes. You do know that basketball is supposed to be a physical game right? You know that when defense was allowed guys used to contest and land in the shooters space on a regular? It was a fluke injury. Bron recovers better than anyone. He'll be fine.

insight
03-21-2021, 10:20 AM
How do you explain what he did in the following play, when LeBron briefly attempted to come back, which is what this thread is really about? Well, it's really about the more obvious injury attempt in the second play, which sheds a completely different light on the first play, where the injury happened.

Slowing it down and highlighting a zoomed in screen shot is very misleading. Nothing Solomon did on the second play was dirty he closed out on the shooter and Lebron shot a contested three. Lebron didn't land on Solomon's foot, I wish Lebron a speedy recovery but in was an accident nothing more. What Rondo did to Dennis was very intentional and malicious.

Jasper
03-21-2021, 10:20 AM
Shut the hell up (along with your other alts), and start ordering a cheap, knock-off Solomon Hill jersey.

lmao

warriorfan
03-21-2021, 10:31 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

“Leave my bran alone!!!”

:roll:

getting_old
03-21-2021, 10:49 AM
i have never and will never cheer for or the occurrence of an injury to an athlete, even if despised (but respected)

it was a close call when Michael Irvin was carried out on that stretcher though...

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 10:50 AM
Slowing it down and highlighting a zoomed in screen shot is very misleading. Nothing Solomon did on the second play was dirty he closed out on the shooter and Lebron shot a contested three. Lebron didn't land on Solomon's foot, I wish Lebron a speedy recovery but in was an accident nothing more. What Rondo did to Dennis was very intentional and malicious.

Did you watch the play? LeBron didn't land on Hill's foot because LeBron happened to only used one of his legs to land, because his other couldn't handle the weight. He could've easily landed on his foot had he landed normally, using both legs. And on top of that Hill used both of his legs to undercut, first the one shown in the first screenshot, then as an extra attempt he put his other leg behind his initial pivot one (second shot). What a scumbag. I'd insult him more, but I'm not sure how you even insult a player who averages 4.3 points on .357 shooting. He's maxed out in that regard.

warriorfan
03-21-2021, 10:55 AM
Did you watch the play? LeBron didn't land on Hill's foot because LeBron happened to only used one of his legs to land, because his other couldn't handle the weight. He could've easily landed on his foot had he landed normally, using both legs. And on top of that Hill used both of his legs to undercut, first the one shown in the first screenshot, then as an extra attempt he put his other leg behind his initial pivot one (second shot). What a scumbag. I'd insult him more, but I'm not sure how you even insult a player who averages 4.3 points on .357 shooting. He's maxed out in that regard.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:djparty

StrongLurk
03-21-2021, 11:11 AM
I mean the actual play when Lebron got hurt seemed completely accidental to me. Hill deflected the ball some and it was a semi-loose ball, Hill reached down for it but Lebron got to it first. Hill can't just stop gravity and prevent from falling further and happened to roll up on Lebron's ankle.

I mean it sucks and hopefully Lebron is back in 3-4 weeks, but Lebron has avoided serious injury pretty much his whole career. Hard to play the amount of minutes that Lebron has and never get hurt, he was kind of due.

TheImmortal
03-21-2021, 11:13 AM
Kevin Durant should recruit him to the Nets... ala LeBron the way he recruited Dahntay Jones..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaX14NgFw8I&ab_channel=JZ7905

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F1yXXLV7RU&ab_channel=poyaks

Then post NBA career becomes a LeBron apologist.. former LeBron hitman.. POS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0tFnUM0nXs&ab_channel=SpeakForYourself

LeBron apologist grasping at straws here imho.. Solomon didn't even come to Dahanty "LeBron's hitman" Jones. Stop.

insight
03-21-2021, 12:08 PM
I watched the game LIVE. It was a normal basketball close out, Solomon closed out on Lebron and attempted to move to the side so he would not run into him. That is what you are taught to do, is put a hand in the offensive players face. There was nothing unusual with how Lebron landed. That is Lebron's patented just shot, he fades to the left and rises up on one foot.

What ever single close out in this video. It the exact same thing Solomon did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-lDuoI1jAQ

fsvr54
03-21-2021, 01:35 PM
It wasn't intentional.

You stans are retarded

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 01:36 PM
I watched the game LIVE. It was a normal basketball close out, Solomon closed out on Lebron and attempted to move to the side so he would not run into him. That is what you are taught to do, is put a hand in the offensive players face. There was nothing unusual with how Lebron landed. That is Lebron's patented just shot, he fades to the left and rises up on one foot.

What ever single close out in this video. It the exact same thing Solomon did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-lDuoI1jAQ

Nope, what Solomon Hill did was more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmTlaL2GlU

Except Hill's 1st planted foot (left) was closer to LeBron's potential landing zone than Zaza's, and whereas Zaza's merely double stepped forward with the same foot after the first plant, Hill switched it up and planted his right foot in LeBron's landing zone as well, but LeBron just happened to land on one leg.

Hill looked like he was being instructed by this guy pre-game:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/58884310/sweep-the-leg.jpg

Keno
03-21-2021, 04:02 PM
yea, it was most definitely intentional. his play was no action toward the ball at all. very cringe player, probably a jordan stan.

JohnMax
03-21-2021, 04:06 PM
Notice his target is injured ankle. He only failed because Lebron didn't put that foot back on the ground.

DoctorP
03-21-2021, 04:08 PM
Nope, what Solomon Hill did was more like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRmTlaL2GlU

Except Hill's 1st planted foot (left) was closer to LeBron's potential landing zone than Zaza's, and whereas Zaza's merely double stepped forward with the same foot after the first plant, Hill switched it up and planted his right foot in LeBron's landing zone as well, but LeBron just happened to land on one leg.

Hill looked like he was being instructed by this guy pre-game:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/58884310/sweep-the-leg.jpg

:lol

King Solomon > King Kong

falconfan13
03-21-2021, 09:57 PM
1st things 1st i don't like solomon hill never have he is a scrub and i wish he wasn't a hawks player. Now with that said nothing he did in that game was dirty he did exactly what you are taught to do and it was the correct plays when they happened. Lebron would have made the same exact effort and play if it was reversed or atleast i would have damn well hope he would have or i would be pissed if he didn't as a fan of the team following him.

Axe
03-21-2021, 10:03 PM
It wasn't intentional.

You stans are retarded
:(

kawhileonard2
03-21-2021, 10:10 PM
Why are you showing a still shot instead of the video? If you watch the video you will see what you are claiming is fake new, it's basketball injuries happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5UuKvu5mf4

He got hurt off of that? :mad:

TheGoatest
03-21-2021, 11:11 PM
1st things 1st i don't like solomon hill never have he is a scrub and i wish he wasn't a hawks player. Now with that said nothing he did in that game was dirty he did exactly what you are taught to do and it was the correct plays when they happened. Lebron would have made the same exact effort and play if it was reversed or atleast i would have damn well hope he would have or i would be pissed if he didn't as a fan of the team following him.

You're taught to put your entire weight when you make contact with the opponents leg?
You're taught to undercut with not one but both feet when your opponent shoots a 3?
In the Cobra Kai, maybe. Dude is a scumbag.

Lebron23
03-21-2021, 11:35 PM
Shroeder, Harrell and Morris got mad at that play. Anyway Solomon Hill is going to get Karma by the end of the season. One way or another another role player is going to injured his butt.

Reggie43
03-21-2021, 11:47 PM
Solomon Hill is a pretty low key guy who got in and stayed in the league because of his hustle, defense, hard work and great attitude.

Not sure if he became a totally different player after his Pacers stint but that is a guy that is pretty hard to hate unless were talking about his lack of skills lol because the effort will always be there.

TheGoatest
03-22-2021, 12:14 AM
Shroeder, Harrell and Morris got mad at that play. Anyway Solomon Hill is going to get Karma by the end of the season. One way or another another role player is going to injured his butt.

Let's say karma gets Solomon SCRUB Hill and he suffers the same injury as LeBron GOAT James. Sure seems like a fair trade by karma there. :facepalm
I would feel zero satisfaction about anything happening with Hill, because dude is completely irrelevant. Even at his peak, whatever that was, his career was completely worthless. The only way he could've made a name for himself is by injuring the greatest player of all time. Which is what he did. That's the worst part about all this.