PDA

View Full Version : Uber Eats driver carjacked and murdered by two Black teens

Patrick Chewing
03-27-2021, 04:27 PM
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1375889790768320512?s=20

Nuts.

tpols
03-27-2021, 05:15 PM
And apparently it was a 13 and 15 year old african american girls going for armed robbery, grand theft auto, and now... murder. What a shame their community has become.

Mask the Embiid
03-27-2021, 06:55 PM
Im convinced.If all of us left there would literally be zero crimes in america.Zero...no mass shootings of killing random people either...a real utopia with zero crime

DoctorP
03-27-2021, 07:07 PM
who gets killed by little girls? man up, biatch

DoctorP
03-27-2021, 07:12 PM
im kidding of course resat in peace

Cleverness
03-27-2021, 11:58 PM
A mostly peaceful carjacking with an accidental fatal injury, Experts say.

Patrick Chewing
03-28-2021, 12:43 AM
Not much of an outcry on the mainstream media. Curious as to why that is.

Hmmm...

Mask the Embiid
03-28-2021, 04:47 AM
Not much of an outcry on the mainstream media. Curious as to why that is.

Hmmm...

Because people are murdered every day by idiots (drunk drivers, thieves,people high on drugs,ect)....the only reason you care about it...at alll....is because of the races of the parties involved

iamgine
03-28-2021, 08:05 AM
Nice

SATAN
03-28-2021, 08:13 AM
Because people are murdered every day by idiots (drunk drivers, thieves,people high on drugs,ect)....the only reason you care about it...at alll....is because of the races of the parties involved

:applause:

Patrick Chewing
03-28-2021, 08:21 AM

And if people are murdered every day, then why does the media only focus on when a White person kills a non-White person? I don’t see people like you out there saying it’s not a big deal cause people get murdered every day when that happens. Instead, you want to burn cities to the ground. Talk about blatant hypocrisy.

Gohan
03-28-2021, 08:49 AM
And if people are murdered every day, then why does the media only focus on when a White person kills a non-White person? I don’t see people like you out there saying it’s not a big deal cause people get murdered every day when that happens. Instead, you want to burn cities to the ground. Talk about blatant hypocrisy.

There’s not as many blacks as white remember that dude. Just think about it

ZenMaster
03-28-2021, 09:51 AM
https://media.patriots.win/post/Au9AYzZQ.jpeg

Patrick Chewing
03-28-2021, 10:07 AM
https://media.patriots.win/post/Au9AYzZQ.jpeg

The media does more harm to the African-American community by not putting a spotlight on these instances so Blacks can have a moment of self-reflection. Instead, all we get is endless White guilt lectures by the MSM as if slavery was abolished just a few months ago. If all we hear about is how bad White people are, then every other demographic will be allowed to get away with their own flaws and shortcomings.

DoctorP
03-28-2021, 11:23 AM
The media does more harm to the African-American community by not putting a spotlight on these instances so Blacks can have a moment of self-reflection. Instead, all we get is endless White guilt lectures by the MSM as if slavery was abolished just a few months ago. If all we hear about is how bad White people are, then every other demographic will be allowed to get away with their own flaws and shortcomings.
Twitter is mostly bots , white kids and celebs

tomtucker
03-28-2021, 01:00 PM
At least the drivers name was Muhammad ......

:dancin:djparty:hammertime::party:

Long Duck Dong
03-28-2021, 07:10 PM
The DC Mayor just victim blamed the guy who got killed and excused the murderers by saying it was a crime of opportunity and briefly added tips on how not to be carjacked before quickly moving on to the rest of the day's agenda.

Two guesses as to why she doesn't seem to care

https://media.tenor.com/images/4634cf142bf3ab85b884a68fae874942/tenor.gif

999Guy
03-28-2021, 08:26 PM
At least the drivers name was Muhammad ......

:dancin:djparty:hammertime::party:

:oldlol:

Mask the Embiid
03-28-2021, 08:57 PM

because they are scum just like you....just on the opposite side

Patrick Chewing
03-28-2021, 09:43 PM

You're the only scum here, boy. Blaming your problems on the White man.

Gohan
03-28-2021, 09:54 PM
You're the only scum here, boy. Blaming your problems on the White man.

Can you blame him? Kill the white man not the brotha man, cause the white man is the devil man

DoctorP
03-28-2021, 11:29 PM
https://hollywoodunlocked.com/disturbing-video-shows-teen-girls-carjacking-uber-eats-driver-before-his-death/

uncensored video of the murder

more black people going to jail for dumb shit. congrats.

DoctorP
03-28-2021, 11:37 PM
if that was my father that got killed like that I would torture and murder those girls myself before fleeing the country

i would not be able to sleep after watching that

warriorfan
03-29-2021, 12:19 AM
I wonder what happened to the dudes order. Did Uber eats comp them?

DoctorP
03-29-2021, 12:21 AM
I wonder what happened to the dudes order. Did Uber eats comp them?

of course

warriorfan
03-29-2021, 12:23 AM
of course

Very nice.

DoctorP
03-29-2021, 12:28 AM
Very nice.

prob got a gift card too

LAL
03-29-2021, 12:48 AM

What a coward. Street dickrider.

6% of the population (black men) are responsible for 50% of all murders. Atleast try to keep y'all ***** in check, no jobs creating baby mama's left and right. Murders. No clean peaceful communities. Another murder, another excuse. Just because Momma and Auntie taught you everything.

Axe
03-29-2021, 12:52 AM
Can you blame him? Kill the white man not the brotha man, cause the white man is the devil man
All lives matter

ZenMaster
03-29-2021, 12:56 AM

Checking threads from the last few days and there are so many comments and mentions of white people.
White man is the devil man.
A reference to an ISH member being a mass killer because he's white.
Mentions or the white master race, by liberals.
A reference to some ISH members supporting a slave owner mentality.
Mentions of certain black people as tap dancing for white people using very degrading language.

Everything has become about race and all in all the rhetoric has turned quite extreme in the process.
The quoted post which is proposing to kill white people is an example of it all and also my cue to not engage in discussion here any longer - all the best to the good people here.

ArbitraryWater
03-29-2021, 10:23 AM
Twitter is mostly bots , white kids and celebs

Twitter is blacks‘ #1 platform

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 10:35 AM
The DC Mayor just victim blamed the guy who got killed and excused the murderers by saying it was a crime of opportunity and briefly added tips on how not to be carjacked before quickly moving on to the rest of the day's agenda.

Two guesses as to why she doesn't seem to care

https://media.tenor.com/images/4634cf142bf3ab85b884a68fae874942/tenor.gif

Blacks straight up have a cultural problem where they are incapable of admitting that they commit a lot of crime in this country. They somehow always end up finding some obscure justification for their crimes, and somehow find themselves blaming the victim which is insane. "She shoulda known better." "He was asking for trouble."

Look at all the murders in the inner cities versus when one cop murders a Black man. They have said that one of the primary reasons they don't get upset over Black on Black crime and murders is because it's just "gang violence". Really? Gang violence that somehow always takes the lives of innocent little children with stray bullets? That's gang violence? But oh brother, we better not get shot by a cop because that shit is unacceptable. What a joke.

tpols
03-29-2021, 11:19 AM
and briefly added tips on how not to be carjacked

:roll:

rawimpact
03-29-2021, 11:31 AM
Twitter is blacks‘ #1 platform

I thought that was worldstar hiphop?

highwhey
03-29-2021, 11:48 AM
Blacks straight up have a cultural problem where they are incapable of admitting that they commit a lot of crime in this country. They somehow always end up finding some obscure justification for their crimes, and somehow find themselves blaming the victim which is insane. "She shoulda known better." "He was asking for trouble."

Look at all the murders in the inner cities versus when one cop murders a Black man. They have said that one of the primary reasons they don't get upset over Black on Black crime and murders is because it's just "gang violence". Really? Gang violence that somehow always takes the lives of innocent little children with stray bullets? That's gang violence? But oh brother, we better not get shot by a cop because that shit is unacceptable. What a joke.

well at least black people have the rigged system argument on their behalf. legislators, banks, law enforcement were all rigged to target blacks. banks would foreclose as soon as they could for late payment on a mortgage but would give a white person in a similar situation a 6 month grace period. this would cause black people to be inclined to commit a crime to make payment and avoid losing their homes. legislators enacting the bs drug war targeted against blacks, but somehow white people start loving weed and all of a sudden it's OK! to smoke bud. police are significantly better nowadays than they used to be, but let's not pretend that they didn't actively target black people. not to mention the FBI warning law enforcement agencies of white supremacy infiltration in law enforcement.

i do however agree that victimhood is no good, it has never served anyone any good to play victim and dwell on it. it just makes people develop hate and resentment that lasts multiple generations. that resentment is like a chalk that is snug next to a wheel, preventing it from going anywhere.
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/best-wheel-chocks.jpg

but the same victimhood fallacy applies to white supremacists pieces of shit (the majority of whom support trump) that blame illegals for taking their jerbs and black men for inhaling all of their air. ok cleetus, rodrigo didn't take your jerb, you got fired for being lazy and smoking meth on an active construction job site.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 11:56 AM
well at least black people have the rigged system argument on their behalf. legislators, banks, law enforcement were all rigged to target blacks. banks would foreclose as soon as they could for late payment on a mortgage but would give a white person in a similar situation a 6 month grace period. this would cause black people to be inclined to commit a crime to make payment and avoid losing their homes. legislators enacting the bs drug war targeted against blacks, but somehow white people start loving weed and all of a sudden it's OK! to smoke bud. police are significantly better nowadays than they used to be, but let's not pretend that they didn't actively target black people. not to mention the FBI warning law enforcement agencies of white supremacy infiltration in law enforcement.

i do however agree that victimhood is no good, it has never served anyone any good to play victim and dwell on it. it just makes people develop hate and resentment that lasts multiple generations. that resentment is like a chalk that is snug next to a wheel, preventing it from going anywhere.
https://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/best-wheel-chocks.jpg

but the same victimhood fallacy applies to white supremacists pieces of shit (the majority of whom support trump) that blame illegals for taking their jerbs and black men for inhaling all of their air. ok cleetus, rodrigo didn't take your jerb, you got fired for being lazy and smoking meth on an active construction job site.

I'm glad we agree on a few things. But you're still catching these hands. :cheers:

highwhey
03-29-2021, 11:59 AM
I'm glad we agree on a few things. But you're still catching these hands. :cheers:

listen pal, i'll slip your crisco hands with a blindfold on.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/132c3fed18c25522bb1c0913f6a9e651/tenor.gif?itemid=3625065

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 12:15 PM
I can't wait to punch that fat behemoth belly of yours.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/3o6ozy30BKlEGWLduw/giphy.gif