PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING: LaMarcus Aldridge signs with Brooklyn

Im Still Ballin
03-27-2021, 05:54 PM
[Wojnarowski] Free agent LaMarcus Aldridge plans to sign with the Brooklyn Nets, sources tell ESPN.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1375928130360201226

https://media.tenor.com/images/67971361f3b7635f9e09fad336569d7e/tenor.gif

RRR3
03-27-2021, 05:56 PM
Bron confirmed GOAT if he beats this team with AD+scrubs.

coin24
03-27-2021, 05:57 PM
Rest in piss LeTiny..

Nets vs Clippers should be great

Xiao Yao You
03-27-2021, 05:58 PM

better worry about Lebron making the playoffs first

RRR3
03-27-2021, 05:58 PM
Rest in piss LeTiny..

Nets vs Clippers should be great
Uncle let you use the computer, virgin?

RRR3
03-27-2021, 05:59 PM
better worry about Lebron making the playoffs first
You sound scared of Toody having to face Bron in the playoffs. I would be too, Toody has lots of trouble against actual superstars.

Taurus
03-27-2021, 06:01 PM
Nets symbolize everything wrong with the modern NBA

HBK_Kliq_2
03-27-2021, 06:03 PM
Irving, Aldridge, harden, griffin. They have so many defenders you can pick on its a joke. Just a matter of can you outscore them. Nobody wins by pure offense though unless you get injury luck like the Durant warriors. I still think clippers will beat them and glad lamarcus didn't sign with clippers.

coin24
03-27-2021, 06:05 PM
Uncle let you use the computer, virgin?

Go outside tittyboy

Xiao Yao You
You sound scared of Toody having to face Bron in the playoffs. I would be too, Toody has lots of trouble against actual superstars.

Not worried about Rudy against anyone. A team with no size outside their centers doesn't match up well with LA though

Nilocon165
At the end of the day Lebron never needed a current/former mvp by his side to win a ring

And he especially never needed whatever the **** this team is :oldlol:

RRR3
03-27-2021, 06:07 PM
Irving, Aldridge, harden, griffin. They have so many defenders you can pick on its a joke. Just a matter of can you outscore them. Nobody wins by pure offense though unless you get injury luck like the Durant warriors. I still think clippers will beat them and glad lamarcus didn't sign with clippers.
Aldridge isn’t a bad defender. Dafuq.

DoctorP
03-27-2021, 06:08 PM
:lol

miami better get Dieng now

HBK_Kliq_2
03-27-2021, 06:14 PM
Aldridge isn’t a bad defender. Dafuq.

He's horrendous. Go ask anybody.

StrongLurk
03-27-2021, 06:15 PM
:roll:

Lebron is so clearly the second best player of all time behind MJ. I have never seen the NBA conspire so hard to beat Lebron.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-27-2021, 06:18 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

Gonna take another herculean effort from Bron to beat this squad. He and AD both.

Of course, that's if they even make the finals.

RRR3
03-27-2021, 06:20 PM
https://media4.giphy.com/media/l0ErLeqamV3UOARsA/giphy.gif

Gonna take another herculean effort from Bron to beat this squad. He and AD both.

Of course, that's if they even make the finals...
Bron haters will completely lose it if Bron wins this year.

Proctor
03-27-2021, 06:22 PM
Kill me.

Aldridge gonna carry baby ass Harden to a ring (see my avatar).

https://media3.giphy.com/media/YUCQOems8mbgA/giphy.gif

999Guy
03-27-2021, 06:25 PM
I wouldn’t even find this team impressive if they were all in their primes.

Jordan, Griffin, Aldridge and Jeff Green. All essentially trash. I mean Blake is smart so he won’t be a complete disaster. He’s probably still decent.

Kyrie is a fake superstar.

Durant is a fake....generational talent?

Harden is the shit but he’s old now and it’s hard to play at the level he did in Houston. It’s very hard to flip defensive switches.

I think Philly and Milwaukee beats them 4 times.

Taurus
03-27-2021, 06:25 PM
KD: "I'm leaving the Thunder cause I want respect"

- Joins the two biggest superteams in NBA history-

KD: "Hey can I get my respect now?"

warriorfan
03-27-2021, 06:26 PM
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-tlrWQy3MatM%2FWc4lhQB6rkI%2FAAAAAAAAiMQ%2F33s2faII biUaB2Ul_Pq73Jp32kpLNnhDgCLcBGAs%2Fs1600%2Fasteris k-39252_1280.png&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fleoxicon.blogspot.com%2F201 7%2F09%2Fasterisk-correcting-typos.html&tbnid=3DEeysXjqwytFM&vet=12ahUKEwiR64XrwdHvAhUdFjQIHdsZC0cQMygHegUIARC7 Ag..i&docid=poTEP3zb4Dn_WM&w=1280&h=1162&q=asterisk%20picture&ved=2ahUKEwiR64XrwdHvAhUdFjQIHdsZC0cQMygHegUIARC7A g

LoneyROY7
03-27-2021, 06:27 PM
Kill me.

Aldridge gonna carry baby ass Harden to a ring (see my avatar).

:oldlol:

Melt. Down.

Proctor
03-27-2021, 06:27 PM
:oldlol:

Melt. Down.

HBK_Kliq_2
03-27-2021, 06:29 PM
0.1 VORP this season for the black Kevin Love. He already failed to win with Kawhi/Duncan/Manu/Parker and now he's about to fail with Irving/Harden/Durant Hahahaha what a bum

pandiani17
03-27-2021, 06:29 PM
What is this turning into? I mean, this is stacking the deck too much. Funniest thing is I see them capable of screwing up and not winning the title.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:32 PM

Plenty of great players have played on superteams.

Quit acting like a bitch ass hater.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:33 PM
What is this turning into? I mean, this is stacking the deck too much. Funniest thing is I see them capable of screwing up and not winning the title.

Dude, quit being a melodramatic princess.

LaMarcus is no longer an All-Star level player. He is past his prime and is simply a solid role player.

People need to quit overreacting.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:33 PM
Nets symbolize everything wrong with the modern NBA

Nope.

Don't be salty.

Proctor
03-27-2021, 06:34 PM
I think he'll show up and play well for the Nets (he'll get hammered if he doesn't with all the star power on this team), but he's proven to not be at his best on a really well rounded and deep team. That, and there is only one basketball...Aldridge is still capable of 17-20 PPG, but not in Brooklyn.

GOBB
03-27-2021, 06:37 PM

You do realize Blake and Aldridge are scrubs lol Dudes are washed and play zero defense. Last night much was made over Blake ally oop. What goes unmentioned is at other end he got taken off the dribble with a basic hesitation move. Couldn’t recover. Just feet planted and watched.

This is JJ Reddick in the post season for Sixers. Guy scores 18 but gives up 20+.

999Guy
03-27-2021, 06:40 PM
Dude, quit being a melodramatic princess.

LaMarcus is no longer an All-Star level player. He is past his prime and is simply a solid role player.

People need to quit overreacting.

Solid role player?

Like Carmelo Anthony or Old Kobe?

He doesn’t play like a role player at all.

He’s a failed superstar, which is far worse on a team.

Wally450
03-27-2021, 06:40 PM
Absolutely no excuses for this squad. It would actually be better for Kyrie to sit the remainder of the season. It would make them even better than they are with him.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:43 PM
You do realize Blake and Aldridge are scrubs lol Dudes are washed and play zero defense. Last night much was made over Blake ally oop. What goes unmentioned is at other end he got taken off the dribble with a basic hesitation move. Couldn’t recover. Just feet planted and watched.

This is JJ Reddick in the post season for Sixers. Guy scores 18 but gives up 20+.

Spot on.

Anyone criticizing Blake and Aldridge is a pathetic bitch who clearly hasn't been following the NBA (in depth) the last couple of years.

Also, at least the Nets are maximizing their chances of winning.

Teams should have that sort of mentality, instead of trying to tank for a high draft pick and trade their key players (ex: Magic).

GOBB
03-27-2021, 06:43 PM

He linked with a guy everyone knows can’t win without Lebron. He went to Boston and playoff Kyrie bombed vs Milw. Kyrie has never been considered an alpha male, leader, superstar. Those two linking together isn’t a major deal of “unfair. This is what’s wrong with the NBA.”. If anything is wrong with the NBA it’s the fans overlooking front offices and getting on players. Why isn’t more said about Houston gifting Nets Harden and in the end having not much to show for it as of today? Too much is made of the Nets trio and less of incompetent, head scratching front office moves

BlKe is washed
Aldridge’s is washed

They have a team that offensively can get pts. But also give up just as many. Everyone is saying Nets scary based on offense when defense has always been the thing that got teams further in the playoffs. Even if it’s not for an entire game. Critical moments in a game, crunch time. Timely defensive plays. Shit matters.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:44 PM
Solid role player?

Like Carmelo Anthony or Old Kobe?

He doesn’t play like a role player at all.

He’s a failed superstar, which is far worse on a team.

LaMarcus is a role player at this point; no longer an All-Star.

Are you high? LaMarcus was never a superstar at any point of his career.

Manny98
03-27-2021, 06:45 PM
He linked with a guy everyone knows can’t win without Lebron. He went to Boston and playoff Kyrie bombed vs Milw. Kyrie has never been considered an alpha male, leader, superstar. Those two linking together isn’t a major deal of “unfair. This is what’s wrong with the NBA.”. If anything is wrong with the NBA it’s the fans overlooking front offices and getting on players. Why isn’t more said about Houston gifting Nets Harden and in the end having not much to show for it as of today? Too much is made of the Nets trio and less of incompetent, head scratching front office moves

BlKe is washed
Aldridge’s is washed

They have a team that offensively can get pts. But also give up just as many. Everyone is saying Nets scary based on offense when defense has always been the thing that got teams further in the playoffs. Even if it’s not for an entire game. Critical moments in a game, crunch time. Timely defensive plays. Shit matters.

We have been a top 10 defense since the all star break

We have a roster full of capable defenders

Only issue is health

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 06:48 PM

BlKe is washed
Aldridge’s is washed

Great points.

Teams like the Rockets, Cavs, and Magic should get more flack for making uncompetitive moves/not trying to be as good as possible.

The Rockets for trading away Harden.

The Cavs for not playing one of their best players in Drummond.

The Magic for trading away Vucevic, Fournier, and Gordon.

tpols
03-27-2021, 06:56 PM
:dancin:hammertime:

999Guy
03-27-2021, 06:57 PM
LaMarcus is a role player at this point; no longer an All-Star.

Are you high? LaMarcus was never a superstar at any point of his career.

Don’t try to turn your dumb statement around and accuse me of one.

Aldridge is a failed superstar now that he old. He has no skill as a role man, cutter, screener, offensive rebounder, secondary passer. None. Not one of those skills. Just like Carmelo Anthony.

He was good by being really good at shot creation and decent at defense.

He played the style of a superstar. He has no role player skills at all. Pop benched him because of this. He would’ve just been out of the rotation if not for the respect they had for him.

If he was a solid role player he’d still be in SA.

GOBB
03-27-2021, 06:58 PM
Great points.

Teams like the Rockets, Cavs, and Magic should get more flack for making uncompetitive moves/not trying to be as good as possible.

Exactly!!! It boggles my mind how these front offices get away with being bad. Everyone wants to cry about Nets doing what every playoffs, or title contender rather do. Add buyout guys who are past their prime and may offer a little help. Bucks just added Pj Tucker. No one cares. But Nets add the same aged player in Aldridge? Niagara Falls.

Meanwhile Orlando has been rebuilding for his long just renewed their lease at the top of the lottery for a couple seasons. No one cares. Hilarious.

tpols
03-27-2021, 07:00 PM
Gobb when the Nets spank the Sixers in the playoffs you better take that ass whoopin like a man.

highwhey
03-27-2021, 07:01 PM
kd really likes to stack the deck as much as he can

Proctor
03-27-2021, 07:02 PM

Aldridge is a failed superstar now that he old. He has no skill as a role man, cutter, screener, offensive rebounder, secondary passer. None. Not one of those skills. Just like Carmelo Anthony.

He played the style of a superstar. He has no role player skills at all. Pop benched him because of this. He would’ve just been out of the rotation if not for the respect they had for him.

Do you just spout out blatantly wrong shit for the hell of it?

What the **** does playing the "style of a superstar" mean?

Pop benched him because he's trotting out all the young guns...same OKC is doing with Horford. Aldridge is capable of a bigger role, one he wasn't going to get with the direction the Spurs are heading.

bison
03-27-2021, 07:02 PM
How shook do you have to be to stack the deck like this all so you can have a fighting chance against KONG

Im Still Ballin
03-27-2021, 07:04 PM
Great points.

Good post dude.

DoctorP
03-27-2021, 07:05 PM

Lebron is so clearly the second best player of all time behind MJ. I have never seen the NBA conspire so hard to beat Lebron.

dude, he's so good. it's crazy

Turbo Slayer
03-27-2021, 07:06 PM
Wow. :wtf:

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 07:22 PM

Quit playing dumb.

LaMarcus is a solid role player at this point in time. He is not an All-Star anymore.

He was never a superstar at any point in time lol.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 07:22 PM
Exactly!!! It boggles my mind how these front offices get away with being bad. Everyone wants to cry about Nets doing what every playoffs, or title contender rather do. Add buyout guys who are past their prime and may offer a little help. Bucks just added Pj Tucker. No one cares. But Nets add the same aged player in Aldridge? Niagara Falls.

Meanwhile Orlando has been rebuilding for his long just renewed their lease at the top of the lottery for a couple seasons. No one cares. Hilarious.

Right on.

Manny98
03-27-2021, 07:25 PM
Kyrie
Harden
KD
Green
Aldridge

Brown
Shamet
Harris
Blake
DJ/Claxton

Greatest team ever, this team literally has zero holes, so much talent on one roster

Xiao Yao You
03-27-2021, 07:25 PM
Kyrie
Harden
KD
Green
Aldridge

Brown
Shamet
Harris
Blake
DJ/Claxton

Greatest team ever, this team literally has zero holes

Greatest Nets team ever maybe :facepalm

highwhey
03-27-2021, 07:30 PM
Kyrie
Harden
KD
Green
Aldridge

Brown
Shamet
Harris
Blake
DJ/Claxton

Greatest team ever, this team literally has zero holes, so much talent on one roster

No excuses :rolleyes:

Im Still Ballin
03-27-2021, 07:31 PM
Wow. :wtf:

Hey dude.

bladefd
03-27-2021, 07:35 PM
Kyrie
Harden
KD
Green
Aldridge

Brown
Shamet
Harris
Blake
DJ/Claxton

Zero holes? How about defense?

Manny98
03-27-2021, 07:38 PM
Zero holes? How about defense?
We have been a top 10 defense in the league over our last 10 games

Claxton and Brown our both elite defenders who have given us a massive boost

Bronbron23
03-27-2021, 08:12 PM
Another piece that can't defend. There's only one ball and nets already have plenty of offense. They need defense if they're gonna win it all.

TheGoatest
03-27-2021, 08:17 PM
Would any of those 90s teams that couldn't beat Hakeem + a bunch of role players literally win a single game against this beyond ultra-stacked Nets team? It would look something like this:

Play-in games against the '92 Blazers: 2-0
First round against the '91 Lakers: 4-0
Second round against the 97-98 Jazz: 4-0
Conference finals against the '93 Suns: 4-0
Finals against the '96 Sonics: 4-0

DoctorP
03-27-2021, 08:25 PM
it amazes me how weak aldridge is to hang on hardens coattails but i guess he wants a ring

Bronbron23
03-27-2021, 08:35 PM
Would any of those 90s teams that couldn't beat Hakeem + a bunch of role players literally win a single game against this beyond ultra-stacked Nets team? It would look something like this:

Play-in games against the '92 Blazers: 2-0
First round against the '91 Lakers: 4-0
Second round against the 97-98 Jazz: 4-0
Conference finals against the '93 Suns: 4-0
Finals against the '96 Sonics: 4-0

Well the jazz have no stars and just destroyed them so that's an easy yes. It's kind of funny how people are acting like Aldridge and blake are still good players. Both are shells of themselves.

Manny98
03-27-2021, 08:40 PM
Well the jazz have no stars and just destroyed them so that's an easy yes. It's kind of funny how people are acting like Aldridge and blake are still good players. Both are shells of themselves.
1. The Jazz have 3 all stars
2. The Nets were literally missing their big 3 that game

Xiao Yao You
03-27-2021, 08:45 PM

Jazz only have 2 really. Sorry Donovan

Bronbron23
03-27-2021, 08:47 PM

They have 3 all stars because of their team play and they're winning. They don't have any stars though other than mitchell who's a borderline one. The jazz are like that hawks team a few years back. They had 4 all stars but no stars

Taurus
03-27-2021, 08:51 PM

BlKe is washed
Aldridge’s is washed

If it was just Kyrie, then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. I would have even said the Nets at the beginning of the season needed more help, potential contenders but by no means the favorite. However, its been the addition of Harden, Blake, and Aldridge that tipped the scales. Durant was heavily involved in recruiting Harden to the Nets, as he should be. I'm not faulting the Nets and KD for going after an MVP caliber player, every team would have done the same. However, I also can't say I have any more respect for Durant if the Nets do win the title.

Also I disagree on Blake and Aldridge being washed. They're washed if you're comparing them to their former all-star caliber selves on max contracts. However, I still think they're good enough to contribute to a championship team in limited roles, and the Nets are essentially getting them for nothing. Even if they're nowhere near as good as they used to be, the Nets only need them each to clock in a solid 10 minutes or so per game.

Defense is still a valid concern tho, but we'll have to see if that's enough to hold them back.

G0ATbe
03-27-2021, 08:52 PM
Lakers in 5.

Gimmedarock
03-27-2021, 08:54 PM
End of the day it’s about getting that chip. Nets added some nice pieces but no real stars. Should make them a solid contender though. No way I’m hating on players joining up like this. That macho old school bs is out of here. Maybe some of those dudes would’ve rings if they’d teamed up. I totally support the modern way of team building. It’s about getting rings and not about being so tied to a city.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 08:56 PM
Jazz only have 2 really. Sorry Donovan

This season they have three.

Quit being disingenuous.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 08:58 PM
it amazes me how weak aldridge is to hang on hardens coattails but i guess he wants a ring

Aldridge is not weak at all.

It's great that he wants to contribute on a title contender.

Axe
03-28-2021, 12:04 AM
With aldridge's addition, there's now a combined total of 41x all-star selections from their roster lmao. Most of these players used to play in the western conference back in the day as well.

HylianNightmare
03-28-2021, 12:22 AM
They're really just tryna outscore everyone

hold this L
03-28-2021, 12:40 AM
I just got the message for this.. what the **** is going on?

LukeWalton
03-28-2021, 12:43 AM
Mike Dantoni
Harden
Aldridge
Griffin
Deandre Jordan

finally gonna get their ring

DABIGSALSISHA
03-28-2021, 02:21 AM

So true.

999Guy
03-28-2021, 07:58 AM
Quit playing dumb.

LaMarcus is a solid role player at this point in time. He is not an All-Star anymore.

He was never a superstar at any point in time lol.
What is he solid at? Do you understand that he actually has to be good at basketball now outside of volume scoring? And in his entire career he never developed any skills like the ones I listed which would make him solid?

And I didn’t call him a superstar, dummy. I’m saying he plays the high volume style of one to be good.

If he can’t shoot on volume he is trash.

He is just like Carmelo now. Exactly like it.

999Guy
03-28-2021, 08:08 AM
Do you just spout out blatantly wrong shit for the hell of it?

What the **** does playing the "style of a superstar" mean?

Pop benched him because he's trotting out all the young guns...same OKC is doing with Horford. Aldridge is capable of a bigger role, one he wasn't going to get with the direction the Spurs are heading.
When has Pop ever trotted out young guns over OLD COMPETENT ROLE PLAYERS in his entire coaching career you retard?

He played D-Rob, Duncan, Manu, Terry Porter, Parker, Diaw, Stephen ****ing Jackson, Andre Miller, David West minutes at any role until they were completely finished.

Mills and Rudy are old as hell and still getting a lot of minutes.

Spurs are a clear playoff team, not the ****ing tanking OKC Thunder you low-observation nitwit.

They are desperately trying to win by any means. Aldridge doesn’t help winning that’s why he got demoted. He FLAT OUT is not better than Poetl or really any of their front court guys.

‘Direction they’re heading’... what to the postseason? Duh you dunce. He SHOULDNT be on a playoff team. But I’m glad he is.

And Aldridge unlike all those old names I listed, only developed the skills of chucking and creating. Those other guys were passers, off-ball players, much more competent defenders in old age and had way more versatility.

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 08:34 AM
What is he solid at? Do you understand that he actually has to be good at basketball now outside of volume scoring? And in his entire career he never developed any skills like the ones I listed which would make him solid?

And I didn’t call him a superstar, dummy. I’m saying he plays the high volume style of one to be good.

If he can’t shoot on volume he is trash.

He is just like Carmelo now. Exactly like it.

He is a ok scorer for a role player.

He is comparable to current Carmelo.

People need to stop acting like he is still an All-Star caliber player.

Xiao Yao You
03-28-2021, 12:44 PM
When has Pop ever trotted out young guns over OLD COMPETENT ROLE PLAYERS in his entire coaching career you retard?

He played D-Rob, Duncan, Manu, Terry Porter, Parker, Diaw, Stephen ****ing Jackson, Andre Miller, David West minutes at any role until they were completely finished.

Spurs are a clear playoff team, not the ****ing tanking OKC Thunder you low-observation nitwit.

They are desperately trying to win by any means. Aldridge doesn’t help winning that’s why he got demoted. He FLAT OUT is not better than Poetl or really any of their front court guys.

‘Direction they’re heading’... what to the postseason? Duh you dunce. He SHOULDNT be on a playoff team. But I’m glad he is.

And Aldridge unlike all those old names I listed, only developed the skills of chucking and creating. Those other guys were passers, off-ball players, much more competent defenders in old age and had way more versatility.

He trotted out his young guys in the bubble last season and again this year

Spurs m8
03-28-2021, 12:52 PM
LeBron has turned this league into a b1tch league

Aldridge is a quitter and a coward....what a weak cvnt.

This isn't sport anymore, there's no proper competition.

How is anyone entertained by this 3 jacking, team stacking trash league?

LeBron, Harden, Kawhi, LMA, Davis....what a bunch of quitters and easy path cowards.
They've all quit on their teams.
Pathetic...deserve career ending injuries

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 01:00 PM
LeBron has turned this league into a b1tch league

Aldridge is a quitter and a coward....what a weak cvnt.

This isn't sport anymore, there's no proper competition.

How is anyone entertained by this 3 jacking, team stacking trash league?

LeBron, Harden, Kawhi, LMA, Davis....what a bunch of quitters and easy path cowards.
They've all quit on their teams.
Pathetic...deserve career ending injuries

LeBron has made the league better.

Aldridge is neither a quitter, nor a coward, nor a kunt. You are a quitter, coward, and a flaming kunt.

There is proper competition, you retard.

The modern NBA is the best era in NBA history.

LeBron, Harden, Kawhi, LMA, and Davis are neither quitters nor cowards, you pathetic monkey. They had no obligation to stay with one team for their entire careers. Staying with one team for your entire career is not admirable.

People like you are a disgrace to NBA fandom. I hope you have a miserable life.

Spurs m8
03-28-2021, 01:10 PM

Aldridge is neither a quitter, nor a coward, nor a kunt. You are a quitter, coward, and a flaming kunt.

LeBron, Harden, Kawhi, LMA, and Davis are neither quitters nor cowards, you pathetic monkey. They had no obligation to stay with one team for their entire careers. Staying with one team for your entire career is not admirable.

So you like weak competition as sport, sounds like cuck talk.

I bet it flows onto real life too, weak b1tch

I live an awesome life, sorry to break it to you.

Cuck b1tch coward

Proctor
03-28-2021, 01:13 PM

Is this satire or are you profoundly stupid?

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 01:21 PM
So you like weak competition as sport, sounds like cuck talk.

I bet it flows onto real life too, weak b1tch

I live an awesome life, sorry to break it to you.

Cuck b1tch coward

You are a pathetic cuck bitch coward.

Your life is miserable; that is why you lash out at millionaires.

Spurs m8

By the way, these are all players that didn't leave during free agency...I have nothing wrong wit that.

They didn't see their contract out and quit on their teams like cucks.

So fvck yourself, you little b1tch

ArbitraryWater

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/rD9AjCLcCRdzkj74ZGkOXHWmQd01PGH8xcz8J2y5w7bMAfeRCT ryeyAIksyarDZ0fOnOy5wQ9OKtLIjZyjx0ucTp9A

999Guy
03-28-2021, 01:26 PM
He trotted out his young guys in the bubble last season and again this year
Over who? Who was the old **** getting benched for young guys in last years bubble?

And this idiot said this in the context of claiming it’s like current OKC, a tanking team.

If Pop benched you for a young player it’s because you suck dick, not because of developing talent.

TheGoatest
03-28-2021, 01:33 PM
This is the original team-stacker that ruined the league:

https://www.football24.news/img/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Chicago-Bulls-secrets-of-72-10-beyond-Michael-Jordan.jpg

Casually added a 20/6/5 averaging Ron Harper to be a 7ppg role player.

999Guy
03-28-2021, 01:34 PM
Saying Aldridge got benched over young guys is a gentle dumbasses way of saying he sucked, whether they know it or not.

If he was good, no way in hell does he lose his starting spot and a lot of minutes.

Pop played Pau Gasol an entire year after he was completely finished. Pop isn’t a ****ing age-averse coach. What a dumb ****ing sentiment. He’s suck-averse.

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 01:34 PM
By the way, these are all players that didn't leave during free agency...I have nothing wrong wit that.

They didn't see their contract out and quit on their teams like cucks.

So fvck yourself, you little b1tch

Requesting a trade is not a breach of contract, you idiot.

Go **** yourself.

999Guy
03-28-2021, 01:38 PM
And look San Antonio just signed Mr. Deadly Pick and Pop guy himself, Gorgui Dieng.

He’s at 68 TS% this year. And he’s still only a role player. THAT is a guy who can help a team.

And he’s 31 and African. Which means he’s 46. Pop is gonna play the hell out of him, thanking god he got rid of the old chucker every time Dieng shoots.

paksat
03-28-2021, 01:53 PM

wrong

they do this because lebronze has been doing this and it makes it impossible for anyone else to win a championship

lebronze just needs to retire, you ain't catching jordan, hell you ain't even caught kareem or kobe

It's A VC3!!!
03-28-2021, 08:46 PM
This acquisition literally makes ZERO sense. We don't need Aldridge whatsoever & at 35 years of age he is not better than Blake Griffin or Jeff Green. LA also hurts us defensively & takes valuable playing time away from Griffin, Green, Clax & possibly Brown. Out of all the acquisitions I am deeply against this one because it wasn't necessary. It was dumb to say the least. We already had more than enough to win prior to this..

Xiao Yao You
03-28-2021, 08:56 PM
This acquisition literally makes ZERO sense. We don't need Aldridge whatsoever & at 35 years of age he is not better than Blake Griffin or Jeff Green. LA also hurts us defensively & takes valuable playing time away from Griffin, Green, Clax & possibly Brown. Out of all the acquisitions I am deeply against this one because it wasn't necessary. It was dumb to say the least. We already had more than enough to win prior to this..

I'd take him over Green or Griffin

LAmbruh
03-28-2021, 09:11 PM
All to stop a 36yo bran. Career West superstars sprinting East at the fear of LeGrramps and Caruso. Even D'antoni did it

This will be talked about forever, it's what differentiates the feared conference rivalry of Jeff Hornacek to the LeGOAT standard

The Massive Westesth Exodus for the sole purpose to stop Gray Goat. The 5th Assembly and Renaissance

tpols
03-28-2021, 09:20 PM
It does seem like the Nets are just stacking talent to stack it. Didn't they already have the best offense of all time? Why aren't they adding defensive pieces? Everything is an offensive piece.

Thenameless
03-28-2021, 09:20 PM

You'd have a reasonable point, but it does work both ways. Sometimes teams trade players that want to stay. Or worse, waive them. If a team is allowed to a get rid of a player it no longer wants, then a player should also be able to leave a team that he no longer wants to play for.

tpols
03-28-2021, 09:41 PM
Saying Aldridge got benched over young guys is a gentle dumbasses way of saying he sucked, whether they know it or not.

If he was good, no way in hell does he lose his starting spot and a lot of minutes.

Pop played Pau Gasol an entire year after he was completely finished. Pop isn’t a ****ing age-averse coach. What a dumb ****ing sentiment. He’s suck-averse.

He's played in half the games due to injury and yes phasing the young guns in. Even vets like Patty Mills and Rudy Gay are playing less than Keldon Johnson and Lonnie Walker. So you're just totally off here. But yea... I don't see how he helps our problems. LMA is probably the worst lateral defensive big in the league. He moves in mollasses sideways. He's unplayable against first units.

The 35-year-old had appeared in 21 games this season and averaged 13.7 points (his lowest since his rookie season) and 4.5 rebounds (a career low). He saw just 25.9 minutes per game, but he was limited by a hip injury and stomach illness.

Xiao Yao You
03-28-2021, 09:46 PM
It does seem like the Nets are just stacking talent to stack it. Didn't they already have the best offense of all time? Why aren't they adding defensive pieces? Everything is an offensive piece.

Need shooters and defenders and Aldridge can shoot. Blake makes little sense. Best with the ball in his hands and that isn't happening

tpols
03-28-2021, 10:02 PM
Need shooters and defenders and Aldridge can shoot. Blake makes little sense. Best with the ball in his hands and that isn't happening

Aldridge can't defend though and is slower than shit. Blake looks like he still has some spring. LMA is older than Griffin by quite a bit in basketball terms ~ 36 to 32 basically.

Xiao Yao You
03-28-2021, 10:50 PM
Aldridge can't defend though and is slower than shit. Blake looks like he still has some spring. LMA is older than Griffin by quite a bit in basketball terms ~ 36 to 32 basically.

but he can shoot so is a much better fit

Proctor
03-28-2021, 11:28 PM
Aldridge can bang down low with the best of them and can shoot. Not to mention has a motor and isn't on his very last leg. Not a gifted defender but Blake is notably worse, and that's when he decides to actually try to defend. LMA is a big body and gives some diversity to the offense...he can fade you to death like Dirk or knock down wide open threes which he will get plenty of.

That is downright delusional