View Full Version : Aldridge - Durant - Harris - Harden - Kyrie

Nike D'Antoni
03-27-2021, 06:23 PM
And the bench team

Jordan
Griffin
Green
Bruce Brown

yikes. Dont think anyone stands a chance anymore.

StrongLurk
03-27-2021, 06:24 PM
This team fully healthy could potentially be better than the 17-19 Warriors...

Nike D'Antoni
03-27-2021, 06:25 PM
the spacing in that lineup, no one can defend them.

Proctor
03-27-2021, 06:25 PM
Aldridge will get so many wide open looks. I don't want to hear that he's a one dimensional offensive player. He can knock down 3s all day long, and he's gonna get plenty of opportunities.

That lineup is devastating in terms of spacing. :wtf:

Wally450
03-27-2021, 06:42 PM
This team fully healthy could potentially be better than the 17-19 Warriors...

:oldlol:

Mask the Embiid
03-27-2021, 07:02 PM
I like the bucks over the nets in a series.Not enough basketballs for that team

Jrue > Kyrie (in a series head2head)
Divincenzo > Harris
Giannis > KD
Brook > Jordan
Middleton < Big game James
Portis = Aldridge (in 2021)
Pat connington = bruce brown
Pj tucker > Blake griffin (2021 with blake basically being a spot up big man....hes not even the roller for pnr.....pretty much useless on this team)

Manny98
03-27-2021, 07:06 PM

Divincenzo > Harris
Giannis > KD
Brook > Jordan
Pj tucker > Blake griffin (2021)
:roll::facepalm

Mask the Embiid
03-27-2021, 07:08 PM
:roll::facepalm

Ben simmons loves making brooklyn his bch....never forget that...imagine what giannis will do....a rich mans ben simmons

and if u somehow make it past them....doomsday is waiting....just like 2 years ago

https://www.si.com/.image/ar_16:9%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_768/MTY4MDI4Njc1ODU0OTAyNjU2/joel-embiid-maskjpg.jpg

HBK_Kliq_2
03-27-2021, 07:13 PM

Divincenzo > Harris
Giannis > KD
Brook > Jordan
Pj tucker > Blake griffin (2021 with blake basically being a spot up big man....hes not even the roller for pnr.....pretty much useless on this team)

Big game James hahaha he's still more worried about regular season mvps. Also think Durant is better then Giannis in playoffs. The rest isn't bad though. F*ck this nets team, one cuck after the other and Durant will never get credit because the offensive talent on the team.

999Guy
03-27-2021, 07:14 PM
Lol I can’t wait until the playoffs.

The Nets are proof of how stupid most people are about NBA ball. I can’t believe a front office invested tens of millions of tax dollars into this joke team.

I’ll bump this and I want you all to remember when I make a statement your brain can’t deal with it and you think I’M dumb, YOU'RE dumb. Every time.

Manny98
03-27-2021, 07:23 PM
Ben simmons loves making brooklyn his bch....never forget that...imagine what giannis will do....a rich mans ben simmons

and if u somehow make it past them....doomsday is waiting....just like 2 years ago

https://www.si.com/.image/ar_16:9%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_768/MTY4MDI4Njc1ODU0OTAyNjU2/joel-embiid-maskjpg.jpg
Will EmGlass even be ready for the playoffs :oldlol:

I'm Smart
03-27-2021, 07:34 PM
The Nets, in theory, should be the best offensive team in the league. Indeed, they are scoring more per game than any other team.

Assuming they have the roster fully available and healthy, if they can find it in themselves to pick it up defensively, they will win the title. But that's the big question isn't it?

Nobody doubts their ability to score. It's their defense. That's always been the question and it will continue to be until they shut the doubters up or until they don't.

However, right now? They rank 8th league wide in net rating.

Current rankings:

1 - Jazz +8.7
2 - Bucks +6.9
3 - Suns +6.6
4 - Clippers +6.5
5 - 76ers +5.4
6 - Nuggets +4.8
7 - Lakers +4.7
8 - Nets +4.1

A quick scan at the past 10 years yields the result of only one title winner that low. The 2011 Dallas Mavericks. Generally speaking, your team needs to be in the top 3 or 4 in this stat to win it all. But it is sports, and anything can happen.

Gohan
03-27-2021, 07:39 PM
If you really think someone is coming out the east besides nets than I feel bad for you

light
03-27-2021, 07:45 PM
You're looking at the latest super flop from the Nets.

Championships are won by working harder on defense than your opponent and the Nets have already forfeited that possibility.

TheGoatest
03-27-2021, 08:03 PM
And the bench team

Jordan
Griffin
Green
Bruce Brown

What were their preseason rankings though?

Bronbron23
03-27-2021, 08:51 PM
And the bench team

Jordan
Griffin
Green
Bruce Brown

Jordan, Griffin and Aldridge are all shells of themselves. The nets barley git better offensively with Aldridge and Griffin and they got worse defensively

HBK_Kliq_2
03-27-2021, 09:02 PM
We don't even know if Durant is a great player anymore, he never plays.

Also Irving making it through a tough east conference without getting injured is rare

Harden will have his trademark 2/14 from 3 point line playoff games

Rest of the team is trash. Far from a lock.

Mr. Woke
03-27-2021, 10:02 PM
We don't even know if Durant is a great player anymore, he never plays.

Also Irving making it through a tough east conference without getting injured is rare

Harden will have his trademark 2/14 from 3 point line playoff games

Rest of the team is trash. Far from a lock.

Durant is still great. He has just been injured for a while.

StrongLurk
03-27-2021, 10:26 PM
The Nets, in theory, should be the best offensive team in the league. Indeed, they are scoring more per game than any other team.

Assuming they have the roster fully available and healthy, if they can find it in themselves to pick it up defensively, they will win the title. But that's the big question isn't it?

Nobody doubts their ability to score. It's their defense. That's always been the question and it will continue to be until they shut the doubters up or until they don't.

However, right now? They rank 8th league wide in net rating.

Current rankings:

1 - Jazz +8.7
2 - Bucks +6.9
3 - Suns +6.6
4 - Clippers +6.5
5 - 76ers +5.4
6 - Nuggets +4.8
7 - Lakers +4.7
8 - Nets +4.1

A quick scan at the past 10 years yields the result of only one title winner that low. The 2011 Dallas Mavericks. Generally speaking, your team needs to be in the top 3 or 4 in this stat to win it all. But it is sports, and anything can happen.

Bro if anything you are making a GREAT case for the Nets to be the favorites. The fact that the Nets are eighth in net rating with Durant missing more than HALF the season and Kyrie missing a THIRD of the season is crazy. And that rating doesn't even factor in Blake Griffin or Lamarcus Aldridge.

FireDavidKahn
03-27-2021, 10:41 PM
They have the most all-stars made on one team in NBA history at 41

I'm Smart
03-27-2021, 10:55 PM
Bro if anything you are making a GREAT case for the Nets to be the favorites. The fact that the Nets are eighth in net rating with Durant missing more than HALF the season and Kyrie missing a THIRD of the season is crazy. And that rating doesn't even factor in Blake Griffin or Lamarcus Aldridge.

Yep, both them and the Lakers would be higher on the list if they had healthy rosters. It would almost assuredly be a Lakers/Nets Finals matchup.

Now the big question is health for several top teams.

Will Joel Embiid get heatlhy?
Will Kevin Durant get healthy?
Will LeBron James & Anthony Davis get healthy?
Will Kawhi Leonard have a physical breakdown?

It's unfortunate that these types of clouds are out there, and hopefully they're all positively resolved before the playoffs start.

bobopenguin
03-27-2021, 11:22 PM
Jordan, Griffin and Aldridge are all shells of themselves. The nets barley git better offensively with Aldridge and Griffin and they got worse defensively

they dont need to be a star, they just need to be decent, supporting KD/Harden/KI, then that's more than enough to win a ring.

Bronbron23
03-27-2021, 11:32 PM
they dont need to be a star, they just need to be decent, supporting KD/Harden/KI, then that's more than enough to win a ring.

Yeah its enough but it's not a given. They're gonna be suspect defensively.

Lebron23
03-27-2021, 11:50 PM
Lakers with Drummond beats them

Axe
03-27-2021, 11:54 PM
Good luck if they ever get jinxed.

DABIGSALSISHA
03-28-2021, 02:13 AM
Kevin Durant and KryKnee irving have to suck a lot of ***** to be able to win chips. :facepalm

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 02:29 AM
Kevin Durant and KryKnee irving have to suck a lot of ***** to be able to win chips. :facepalm

That makes zero sense.

Don't be a pathetic hater bitch boy.

DABIGSALSISHA
03-28-2021, 08:09 PM
That makes zero sense.

Don't be a pathetic hater bitch boy.

Cry all you want, They are sucking all shapes and sizes to try to win that chip. Go on the bandwagon if you want... I won't

Thenameless
03-28-2021, 08:14 PM
They have the most all-stars made on one team in NBA history at 41

That's the keyword. History. A lot of these guys were good - a long time ago.

kawhileonard2
03-28-2021, 10:13 PM

Divincenzo > Harris
Giannis > KD
Brook > Jordan

:roll::oldlol:

tpols
03-28-2021, 10:19 PM
Aldridge won't start... DJ will. Or even Claxton ...shit.

HBK_Kliq_2
03-28-2021, 10:50 PM
All rondo does is pass and dribble, so he ages a lot better then someone like blake griffin.

Rondo was a few shots away from winning 2 rings with Garnett/pierce/Allen.

Kawhi > Garnett and Pierce combined

Paul George > Ray Allen

I still don't see any team beating the clippers. Rondo studies a lot and will embarrass the defense of the nets.

Sportal
03-29-2021, 02:36 AM
And the bench team

Jordan
Griffin
Green
Bruce Brown

I don't think we'll ever see a more offensively capable team on paper ever again...............

light
03-29-2021, 02:49 AM
And the bench team

Jordan
Griffin
Green
Bruce Brown

SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT SOFT

That team is going nowhere

hold this L
03-29-2021, 02:55 PM
It's a wrap for the next 3-4 years.