View Full Version : I appreciate everyone coming together

LoneyROY7
03-28-2021, 01:43 AM
...to get James that first ring.

The Brotherhood has spoken.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/b8/c3/eeb8c3a09a7182330dd008221b131165.gif

HBK_Kliq_2
03-28-2021, 02:18 AM
Clippers have won 5 straight games without 3 starters in Beverly rondo ibaka. That's it for you. Clippers are taking it this year

Rondo
George
Kawhi
Morris
Zubac

Bench: Ibaka, reggie j, beverly, batum, Mann

That's the GOAT team. Nobody is beating this team because they have the best star and the best depth. The nets have no defense and no depth around their big 3.

Thenameless
03-28-2021, 02:25 AM
Clippers have won 5 straight games without 3 starters in Beverly rondo ibaka. That's it for you. Clippers are taking it this year

Rondo
George
Kawhi
Morris
Zubac

That's the GOAT team. Nobody is beating this team because they have the best star and the best depth. The nets have no defense and no depth around their big 3.

Did you see what the Nets did to the Clippers without Durant?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
03-28-2021, 03:01 AM

Rondo
George
Kawhi
Morris
Zubac

Bev and Rondo are both starting? :oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
03-28-2021, 03:21 AM

Nets haven't shown they can co exist with their big 3 yet

HBK_Kliq_2
03-28-2021, 03:25 AM

Starting level I mean. 4 rotation players (Lou Harrell shamet jamichael) all gone and replaced with way better players (ibaka, rondo, mann, batum). Also with a way better coach in Ty Lue, a pissed off Kawhi and George. I would he very afraid if I were the rest of the league. If for one second Harden pulls his choking shtick in the finals, Kawhi will eat him alive. So lets just let the games play out because this is a great clippers team.

Axe
03-28-2021, 03:39 AM

Rondo
George
Kawhi
Morris
Zubac

Nobody asked for your stupid opinion though.

DoctorP
03-28-2021, 03:49 AM
Op is gay for Harden.
Nothing wrong with it

Kiddlovesnets
03-28-2021, 04:21 AM
Nets haven't shown they can co exist with their big 3 yet

You haven’t watched our games with the big three playing together yet. I am not saying we will surely win it all but if anything, the coexistence of these three is a non issue.

ShawkFactory
03-28-2021, 09:51 AM

Rondo
George
Kawhi
Morris
Zubac

You said 3 starters and then assigned one to the bench.

Jasper
03-28-2021, 09:56 AM
I laugh at all those modern day cupcake teams trying to pull off a Laker Glove and Mailman debacle.

jayfan
03-28-2021, 10:07 AM
Honestly, do Nets fans even care if they win it at this point? This has become embarrassing.

I mean, you'll be able to brag on Ish for a day or two, I guess? But it's like a joke now.

And if they fail to win it, or even worse, somehow fail to get to the Finals, they become the biggest disaster/failure in Nets history. Which is saying a whole lot.

Gohan
03-28-2021, 01:23 PM
Nets are exciting to watch can’t wait till the finals

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 01:38 PM
Honestly, do Nets fans even care if they win it at this point? This has become embarrassing.

I mean, you'll be able to brag on Ish for a day or two, I guess? But it's like a joke now.

And if they fail to win it, or even worse, somehow fail to get to the Finals, they become the biggest disaster/failure in Nets history. Which is saying a whole lot.

You are a pathetic hater.

What is embarrassing are the teams who are shamelessly tanking (ex: Thunder and Magic).

Kiddlovesnets
03-28-2021, 02:04 PM

Why we shouldnt care? A ring is a ring, even the Celtics 8-peat in the pre-merger days are legit titles so what can go wrong with more rings?

LBJ
03-28-2021, 02:06 PM
Harden will be exposed as a fraud in the playoffs, just like every other year of his career. He is a loser, and will forever remain one.

Kiddlovesnets
03-28-2021, 02:08 PM
Harden will be exposed as a fraud in the playoffs, just like every other year of his career. He is a loser, and will forever remain one.

Just like Lebron is forever a loser in the NBA Finals, 4 out of 10 and 2 of these 4 needed his teammates to bail him out to narrowly win in game 7.