Irving

Then?

Dinwiddie *when healthy
Aldridge c
Claxton pf
Green sf
Shamet 2g* injured
Tj pg for now

Leaves blake griffin and brown out of rotation?

Plus they can sign another player.

Or what do you think?

light
03-28-2021, 06:59 AM
I think I've never seen a team comprised of soft offensive players cobbled together so quickly and go on to win a championship.

Gayfuk
03-28-2021, 07:01 AM
I think that starting lineup might be the worst defense of all time. Final score Nets 180, other team 178

Gayfuk
03-28-2021, 07:02 AM
I think I've never seen a team comprised of soft offensive players cobbled together so quickly and go on to win a championship.

It worked for Lebron with Wayne, Chris and Ray.

SATAN
03-28-2021, 07:34 AM
Best team ever constructed. If LeLakers beats them it will be the most historic achievement in sports history. Even better than the last one and the one before that.

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 08:39 AM

None of them are "soft offensive players," you dumbass pinhead.

Try watching some games every now and then.

Jasper
03-28-2021, 09:51 AM
Best team ever constructed. If LeLakers beats them it will be the most historic achievement in sports history. Even better than the last one and the one before that.

In all of my years I have never seen a bunch of cupcakes gather on a team , because they are to weak to carry the plate on their own shoulders....
As I stated before KD will be standing in the middle of the court wondering how his team evaporated around him in crunch time with Harden's playoff choking, Irvings lebron's power talks , and Griffens what me looks, and Aldridge's how do I defend questions...
It's possible that all these weak ass's can make one ass move for a chip / but lets not forget the team of the Glove , and mailman joining Kobe and Shaq for a let down...

Mr. Woke
03-28-2021, 12:09 PM
In all of my years I have never seen a bunch of cupcakes gather on a team , because they are to weak to carry the plate on their own shoulders....
As I stated before KD will be standing in the middle of the court wondering how his team evaporated around him in crunch time with Harden's playoff choking, Irvings lebron's power talks , and Griffens what me looks, and Aldridge's how do I defend questions...
It's possible that all these weak ass's can make one ass move for a chip / but lets not forget the team of the Glove , and mailman joining Kobe and Shaq for a let down...

None of them are cupcakes. One player cannot win by himself (that is impossible). Blake and LaMarcus are not All-Stars anymore.

You seem like a punk ass cupcake bitch.

Kiddlovesnets
03-28-2021, 12:12 PM

The Lakers were pre-season favorites to win the title, and remained as title favorite after Harden trade:

https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2021_preseason_odds.html
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2926815-2021-nba-championship-odds-nets-betting-line-spikes-after-james-harden-trade