PDA

View Full Version : vaccination (after you get it) Or don't get it

Jasper
03-29-2021, 10:16 AM
My wife is an RN so what I get from her is a lot of validity.

I posed this question to her : (I am due for a second vaccine in 2 weeks) When I get my second vaccine , I
could be a carrier. People that don't get the vaccine typically are not masking up.
Should I still wear a mask after the vaccine ??

her answer was : it is your moral determination to wear one to protect others or not.

So here is a poll :

If people are not masking up , and others are getting the vaccine - The cvd19 virus could take 2 or more years to disappear.
Should a person that has received the vaccine mask up for the people that think they above it all ??

glidedrxlr22
03-29-2021, 10:56 AM
I received my 2nd dose in February and I'm still masking up for others. It's no big issue for me to do that.

Patrick Chewing
03-29-2021, 11:57 AM
I received my 8th vaccination shot and I still wear 4 masks plus a face shield. It's not a big issue for me to do that.

highwhey
03-29-2021, 12:03 PM
I received my 2nd dose in February and I'm still masking up for others. It's no big issue for me to do that.

so you're not exercising your trump given right to meltdown in a mcdonalds every time you're asked to put a mask and refuse?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/HwmB7t7krGnao/200.gif

tpols
03-29-2021, 01:16 PM
I received my 8th vaccination shot and I still wear 4 masks plus a face shield. It's not a big issue for me to do that.

You're not doing enough tio. Selfish prick.

Manny98
03-29-2021, 06:14 PM
If you're saying we should wear a mask even after the vaccine then you're basically implying that we should wear a mask for the rest of eternity because of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate

warriorfan
03-29-2021, 06:40 PM
If you're saying we should wear a mask even after the vaccine then you're basically implying that we should wear a mask for the rest of eternity because of a virus with a 99.9% survival rate

That’s exactly what they are saying. :oldlol:

According to the line of reasoning with people who still think we need masks...we will need to wear them forever.

Seems legit. :lol

Axe
03-29-2021, 07:39 PM
so you're not exercising your trump given right to meltdown in a mcdonalds every time you're asked to put a mask and refuse?

https://media4.giphy.com/media/HwmB7t7krGnao/200.gif
Cleverness can relate and confess about this.

Gohan
03-29-2021, 09:00 PM
If you don’t wear mask you can’t get gas. That’s how it should be

baudkarma
03-29-2021, 09:18 PM

No, what we're saying is that people should continue to wear masks until the percentage of people vaccinated reaches a point where another epidemic is unlikely. The problem is that without a vaccine passport or some kind of RFID chip or tattoo on your forehead, it's impossible to tell who's been vaccinated, and who's just out there maskless because they're being an asshole. So when we get to I dunno... 80%? 90% vaccinated? Then we can do away with the masks and open everything up safely.

Gayfuk
03-29-2021, 09:25 PM

:roll:

Gayfuk
03-29-2021, 09:28 PM
http://scotduke.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/paper_bag_head_275.jpg

Stanley Kobrick
03-29-2021, 11:24 PM
:cheers:

Cleverness
03-30-2021, 02:22 AM
Cleverness can relate and confess about this.

I don't eat junk food.

Cleverness
03-30-2021, 02:22 AM
@ OP

How many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by face coverings/masks in the US? How many masks have been worn? What have been the costs?

How many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by the business restrictions, school closures, and travel bans?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ev0q9fPVkAAXp7n.jpg

Also, how many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by masks in Italy?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwxCw3rXEAAP77T.jpg

PS: The correct answer isn't listed as a poll option.

Axe
03-30-2021, 02:29 AM
I don't eat junk food.
Effective ever since wearing face masks became mandatory?

Cleverness
03-30-2021, 02:29 AM
Effective since wearing face masks became mandatory?

No. I stopped eating fast food junk (eg McDonald's) about 20 years ago.

SATAN
03-30-2021, 02:30 AM
:facepalm

Stanley Kobrick
03-30-2021, 04:11 AM
I plan to get vaccinated this week.

Manny98
03-30-2021, 05:25 AM
No, what we're saying is that people should continue to wear masks until the percentage of people vaccinated reaches a point where another epidemic is unlikely. The problem is that without a vaccine passport or some kind of RFID chip or tattoo on your forehead, it's impossible to tell who's been vaccinated, and who's just out there maskless because they're being an asshole. So when we get to I dunno... 80%? 90% vaccinated? Then we can do away with the masks and open everything up safely.
Most of the elderly (vunarable) have been vaccinated already so what's the hold up?

Manny98
03-30-2021, 05:27 AM
As Hey Yo said in the other thread, their is no evidence that you can still spread Covid after getting vaccinated

SATAN
03-30-2021, 05:35 AM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/image.php?u=398555&dateline=1616024846

LAmbruh
03-30-2021, 06:22 AM
As Hey Yo said in the other thread, their is no evidence that you can still spread Covid after getting vaccinated
Contact spread bro

3 guys

1st guy has HIV virus
2nd guy has HIV vaccine and immune
3rd guy has nothing and healthy

First guy shoots up leaving tiny traces of blood in syringe/needle, 2nd guy shoots up with same needle and now leaves tiny traces of his blood and 1st guys blood on needle, 3rd guy shoots up with same needle as #1-#2 infecting him with #1 guys HIV. Two are infected HIV, the one vaccinated is still not.

Now replace the needle with clothes, masks, diapers, food, anything and everything saliva and mucous can be transferred. Like every common illness we get but...... much much more contagious and turns your lugs to sand paper

Stanley Kobrick
03-30-2021, 06:44 AM
Contact spread bro

3 guys

1st guy has HIV virus

First guy shoots up leaving tiny traces of blood in syringe/needle, 2nd guy shoots up with same needle and now leaves tiny traces of his blood and 1st guys blood on needle, 3rd guy shoots up with same needle as #1-#2 infecting him with #1 guys HIV. Two are infected HIV, the one vaccinated is still not.

Now replace the needle with clothes, masks, diapers, food, anything and everything saliva and mucous can be transferred. Like every common illness we get but...... much much more contagious and turns your lugs to sand paper
i would call this high iq post. but this is more just common sense post. i suppose basic stuff isn't so common anymore, we have to potty train peoples brains again. :(

Manny98
03-30-2021, 07:09 AM
Contact spread bro

3 guys

1st guy has HIV virus

Yes but it's still the first guy that's the one spreading the virus at the end of the day

So the only people that are getting infected are the people that have chosen not to get vaccinated

Jasper
03-30-2021, 10:34 AM
i would call this high iq post. but this is more just common sense post. i suppose basic stuff isn't so common anymore, we have to potty train peoples brains again. :(

some one is catching on :D

Cleverness
03-30-2021, 10:13 PM

We're still waiting for the evidence of benefits from the mask mandates, travel bans, and other restrictions these HIV bros (Lambruh/Stanley/scuzzy/Axe/Satan/etc) are big fans of.

Sure, LAMBruh's got HIV and his hypothesis of 3 dudes with HIV (presumably scuzzy/satan/LAMB), but we're not talking HIV - we're talking about Covid-2019 virus.

Again, we're 12+ months in and still waiting for actual evidence.

@ OP

How many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by face coverings/masks in the US? How many masks have been worn? What have been the costs?

How many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by the business restrictions, school closures, and travel bans?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ev0q9fPVkAAXp7n.jpg

Also, how many Covid-19 infections & deaths have been prevented by masks in Italy?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwxCw3rXEAAP77T.jpg

PS: The correct answer isn't listed as a poll option.

Nanners
03-30-2021, 11:42 PM
last year, states with mask mandates saw higher rates of excess deaths than states without mask mandates

https://i.ibb.co/syhXqbF/excess-deaths.jpg

This is not surprising... after all, thanks to Fauci we already knew that 24/7 mask wearing during a pandemic causes more harm than good

https://academic.oup.com/jid/article/198/7/962/2192118

cliff notes of the study linked above -

https://i.ibb.co/SnFd9qy/fauci-spanish-flu.jpg

Anyway, if the government actually gave a single fvck about the lives/wellbeing of american citizens, they would be addressing the insane cost of healthcare in this country, or banning fast food and cigs while mandating daily exercise + vitamins C&D... rather than banning exercise and forcing people to stay in their homes for months on end...

Patrick Chewing
03-30-2021, 11:50 PM
Look at how many sheep are on this board that would still mask up after a guaranteed immunity to the vaccine. Wow.

Cleverness
03-31-2021, 12:08 AM
Anyway, if the government actually gave a single fvck about the lives/wellbeing of american citizens, they would be addressing the insane cost of healthcare in this country, or banning fast food and cigs while mandating daily exercise + vitamins C&D... rather than banning exercise and forcing people to stay in their homes for months on end...

the gov't subsidizes junk food.

in 2020, gov't 'Health Experts' deemed junk food "Essential" and banned gyms... for "health reasons."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Exx6RyNVcAM_XO6.jpg
#TrustTheExperts #TrustTheGovt #StayHomeSaveLives

LAmbruh
03-31-2021, 12:10 AM

some one is catching on :D
Should we roll out Reading Rainbow for them? Bill Nye may be too advanced

Maybe if Lavar Burton starts tweeting and finger painting they'll get hooked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iB7nDHPeh8

oops, looks like someone caught feelings spamming rationalground again :(:lol

Cleverness
03-31-2021, 12:18 AM
@LAMBruh

You're a big fan of Trump's team's guidelines, but it's been 12 months and you've yet to even defend your position.

Here's the data btw: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?491765-vaccination-(after-you-get-it)-Or-don-t-get-it&p=14282633&viewfull=1#post14282633

scuzzy
03-31-2021, 12:19 AM
Should we roll out Reading Rainbow for them? Bill Nye may be too advanced

Maybe if Lavar Burton starts tweeting and finger painting they'll get hooked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iB7nDHPeh8

oops, looks like someone caught feelings spamming rationalground again :(:lol

Poor guy still doesn't know what an analogy is, thinks its a hypothesis :(

But good to see my Blue's Clues taught him well about the food pyramid, he had no idea. Now he's running aground to tell mommy about what he learned in class. Maybe I should make a TicTok account charge $10 doing Where's Waldo tips for beginners

Cleverness
03-31-2021, 12:25 AM
Pretty much what I expected (again).

scuzzy/LAMB/SATAN/Stanley (same PAB) can't back up his position. Just ducks and dodges, rambles about his mom, his McDonald's orders, his HIV+, and now children's television shows.

LAmbruh
03-31-2021, 12:33 AM
Poor guy still doesn't know what an analogy is, thinks its a hypothesis :(

But good to see my Blue's Clues taught him well about the food pyramid, he had no idea. Now he's running aground to tell mommy about what he learned in class. Maybe I should make a TicTok account charge $10 doing Where's Waldo tips for beginners:roll:

i'm sorry sir your needle sharing hypothesioso forensics is acktuaaaalllly based on limited evidence via tweeter and falsifying psuedo sciencology

*repost tweeter graph*

*requote what I plagiarized off rationalground*

*repost above graph but mspaint not tweeter, they wont know. big thinker*

scuzzy
03-31-2021, 01:00 AM
:roll:

i'm sorry sir your needle sharing hypothesioso forensics is acktuaaaalllly based on limited evidence via tweeter and falsifying psuedo sciencology

*repost tweeter graph*

*requote what I plagiarized off rationalground*

*repost above graph but mspaint not tweeter, they wont know. big thinker*
still no evidense mouth yes spread saliva sickness and germ :no:

Bad news guys, we learned that before the alphabet and solar system too. :(

https://i.gifer.com/1aOG.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/WS6ABEVwTwWew89CHo/giphy-downsized-large.gif

Stanley Kobrick
03-31-2021, 01:12 AM
Yes but it's still the first guy that's the one spreading the virus at the end of the day

So the only people that are getting infected are the people that have chosen not to get vaccinated
people who don't have access to the vaccine due to supply are temporarily held at risk. the McDonalds face muzzle will be required until doses are plentiful for all. then and only when Fauci gives the green light, McRib is back on menu on we celebrate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZqHgFz51I

Jasper
04-01-2021, 07:22 PM
Even though we had 16 poll votes ... I would have to say if you have had 2 vaccines and are protected from CVD19 , the majority say mask up to protect others.
I will do so , but by autumn , mine will be burned.

Manny98
04-01-2021, 07:41 PM
people who don't have access to the vaccine due to supply are temporarily held at risk. the McDonalds face muzzle will be required until doses are plentiful for all. then and only when Fauci gives the green light, McRib is back on menu on we celebrate

Yes I am all for waiting until everyone that is vunarable has been offered the vaccine to open up and remove all restrictions.

But OP is implying that even after the bulk of the population has been vaccinated that we should still continue to wear masks and have seasonal lockdowns which I think is absurd

Manny98
04-01-2021, 07:43 PM
Look at how many sheep are on this board that would still mask up after a guaranteed immunity to the vaccine. Wow.
It's ridiculous they will have us wearing face masks into our graves :facepalm

Enough is enough, we have the vaccine, the majority of the elderly have been vaccinated. Time to open up the economy

Btw the virus has a 99.9% survival rate (equivalent to the seasonal flu) in case anyone didn't know

Axe
04-02-2021, 12:34 AM

Even at subway too, they don't let people dine inside if they don't wear their face masks in the restaurant. :(

n00bie
04-02-2021, 06:19 PM
After I get vaccinated I'd probably wear a mask until it's no longer necessary. I dont feel like making an essential workers job difficult. Wearing a mask for 15 minutes to go buy something in a store just isnt a big deal for me.

Imagine someone working in a grocery store all day while having to deal with people giving them shit about their mask policy.

Axe
04-02-2021, 06:26 PM
After I get vaccinated I'd probably wear a mask until it's no longer necessary. I dont feel like making an essential workers job difficult. Wearing a mask for 15 minutes to go buy something in a store just isnt a big deal for me.

Imagine someone working in a grocery store all day while having to deal with people giving them shit about their mask policy.
Even after getting vaccinated, it's still possible to transmit the virus to those who don't have it. So wearing face masks will still remain either way until there's herd immunity already.

Manny98
04-02-2021, 06:30 PM
Even after getting vaccinated, it's still possible to transmit the virus to those who don't have it. So wearing face masks will still remain either way until there's herd immunity already.

There won't be herd immunity, Covid is going to be around forever, there is always going to be different strains floating around

Time to get used to it like the seasonal flu

Axe
04-02-2021, 06:35 PM
There won't be herd immunity, Covid is going to be around forever, there is always going to be different strains floating around

So you believe it's not a hoax anymore, don't you?

n00bie
04-02-2021, 06:42 PM

This is true. They will have a vaccine every year for this.

It might not 100% protect you but its suppose to minimize the risk of being hospitalized.

diamenz
04-02-2021, 06:53 PM

i think we should just stay with the precautions until the majority of the country is vaccinated. it's a minor temporary inconvenience. i don't like it either, but i've got more important shit on my mind than mask on/mask off. i just do it out of respect for others - i live in a dense area.

#chooseyourbattles

once vaccinations are done by hopefully the beginning of the summer, then burn the f***ing masks and have best summer ever.

masking up and distancing beyond that point i think anybody would agree is bullshit.

Axe
04-02-2021, 07:04 PM
i think we should just stay with the precautions until the majority of the country is vaccinated. it's a minor temporary inconvenience. i don't like it either, but i've got more important shit on my mind than mask on/mask off. i just do it out of respect for others - i live in a dense area.

#chooseyourbattles

once vaccinations are done by hopefully the beginning of the summer, then burn the f***ing masks and have best summer ever.

masking up and distancing beyond that point i think anybody would agree is bullshit.

Cleverness
04-02-2021, 09:21 PM

It's been 12 months of masks in the US and no evidence that mask use has done anything so far; exactly when is it "no longer necessary?"

And I agree 100% that we have to realize some of these people are just doing their job.

So you believe it's not a hoax anymore, don't you?

The response to the virus is a hoax.
The illusion of controlling it via pseudoscience is a hoax.
Trump ushering in $10 trillion in gov't handouts to "fight" a widespread endemic coronavirus (with over 100 million infections in the US) is a hoax.

Again, how many infections has Trump's guidelines prevented via:

-business restrictions/closures
-masks
-travel bans
-school closures

We're 12+ months in and still waiting for the known benefits from each of these NPIs.

Note: thought slightly outdated, the CDC estimates we've detected 1 in 4.6 infections in the US. 30.6m x 4.6 = 140.76 million infections so far. :lol

It's ridiculous they will have us wearing face masks into our graves :facepalm

Enough is enough, we have the vaccine, the majority of the elderly have been vaccinated. Time to open up the economy

Btw the virus has a 99.9% survival rate (equivalent to the seasonal flu) in case anyone didn't know

Thank you for being on Team Sanity.

No evidence any of the NPIs have prevented infections so far. Not a single person has even listed the costs and benefits of all these restrictions.