PDA

View Full Version : So now the Lakers have 2 AD's

Walk on Water
03-29-2021, 02:22 PM
Davis is not the only AD in LA now. Now they have Andre Drummond.

Lebron has no excuse now. Not only does he have his AD's, he has Gasol, Kuzma, and Harrell. Plus other good role players.

Lebron
Davis
Drummond
Gasol
Kuzma
Harrell
plus more...

If Lebron is really the King, he has to take it. There's no excuse no mo.

Proctor
03-29-2021, 02:30 PM
Don't know why the thread title is funny but it is :lol

dankok8
03-29-2021, 02:33 PM
They don't have two AD's LMAO. But yea they are pretty damn stacked. When your co-star is Davis and you've got Drummond/Harrell/Schroder/Kuzma to round out your 6-man rotation you've got some serious talent. And then KCP, Caruso, Gasol, Matthews, THT who are all more than serviceable role players.

Xiao Yao You
03-29-2021, 02:42 PM
There's only one AD

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NC66dzlkWtg/hqdefault.jpg

SouBeachTalents
03-29-2021, 02:51 PM
You know you're the GOAT when you have no excuses to win a title at 36+, even with a superteam full of younger players in Brooklyn

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2021, 02:55 PM
You know you're the GOAT when you have no excuses to win a title at 36+, even with a superteam full of younger players in Brooklyn

Been like that for Bron since 2009.

Even last year there were no excuses. At least up until LA won the championship. Then the excuse became a "bubble ring" asterisk :lol

RRR3
03-29-2021, 02:56 PM
Been like that for Bron since 2009.

Even last year there were no excuses. At least up until LA won the championship. Then the excuse became a "bubble ring" asterisk :lol
Was it like this with MJ or are Bron haters uniquely retarded?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2021, 03:02 PM
Was it like this with MJ or are Bron haters uniquely retarded?

Mike, Kobe and Lebron. I lived through all those eras and the standards for them were insane.

With Bron its more vocal because he has more haters. Not in the media either, but online. Can't remember another 36 y/o treated like he's peaking...with teammates equivalent to the monstars.

tpols
03-29-2021, 03:07 PM

Lakers are still vegas favorites. And better balanced. But it will be interesting...

Airupthere
03-29-2021, 03:08 PM
When you self-proclaim as king and chosen one and consistently say a bunch of bullshit, you better damn earn it. It will be expected. This team is stacked and there is no excuse not to win it all this year for anyone in that lineup.

bullettooth
03-29-2021, 03:14 PM
LeBum needs more help?

https://i.giphy.com/keTQt1Ry7yM9dlwDkp.gif

SouBeachTalents
03-29-2021, 03:15 PM
Mike, Kobe and Lebron. I lived through all those eras and the standards for them were insane.

With Bron its more vocal because he has more haters. Not in the media either, but online. Can't remember another 36 y/o treated like he's peaking...with teammates equivalent to the monstars.
Jordan was pre internet, and granted I didn't post here during Kobe's prime, but I feel like the expectations were never quite like they were for LeBron. I know Shaq clowned him, but I don't remember Kobe getting that much shit for losing to Boston in '08, or even getting swept by Dallas in 2011. Jordan you really couldn't critique him that much anyway, never lost a Finals, never lost as the favorite, and he never had a truly horrendous series like virtually every other superstar has.

It's a fact if the Lakers lose to the Nets or Clippers, even if LeBron plays well, he's gonna get clowned relentlessly for it. We'll see Durant/Kawhi > LeBron all time threads, people saying he's not top 10, it'll be endless nonsense at an age where literally no other player has ever had expectations to do anything :lol

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
03-29-2021, 04:04 PM
Jordan was pre internet, and granted I didn't post here during Kobe's prime, but I feel like the expectations were never quite like they were for LeBron. I know Shaq clowned him, but I don't remember Kobe getting that much shit for losing to Boston in '08, or even getting swept by Dallas in 2011. Jordan you really couldn't critique him that much anyway, never lost a Finals, never lost as the favorite, and he never had a truly horrendous series like virtually every other superstar has.

It's a fact if the Lakers lose to the Nets or Clippers, even if LeBron plays well, he's gonna get clowned relentlessly for it. We'll see Durant/Kawhi > LeBron all time threads, people saying he's not top 10, it'll be endless nonsense at an age where literally no other player has ever had expectations to do anything :lol

Nah bro. Kobe had nutty haters here. :oldlol: From 08-13 this dude made grown men sob in every GT. Bruceblitz, Ratporsfan07, Loki, Knoeitawl, gino... These were active posters then who would post nonstop Kobe hate. And like Bron, every year Kobe was title or bust. Otherwise he was "exposed", not "top 10-15" or some other dumb BS.

Kobe had tons of haters, but after retiring a lot of those dudes jumped ship and began hating Bron. Ask around. RRR3 will tell you :lol

jlip
03-29-2021, 04:10 PM
So let me get this straight. LeBron has no excuses now because he has two players on his team with the initials "AD?"

rawimpact
03-29-2021, 04:16 PM
Lakers are still vegas favorites. And better balanced. But it will be interesting...

Vegasinside has the nets at 240 and lakers at 300

3ball
03-29-2021, 04:56 PM

If there's 2 super-teams and the alleged goat is on one of them, then that team should win every time..

Yet lebron lost 4 times with super-teams (11', 14', 17', 21')

How do you lose by near record amount to KD when your sidekick is the Curry-killer... Lol .. lebron's teams simply underperform their expectation and talent.. the bum won 53 games with Kyrie and then complains about being an underdog.. the guy's a joke to anyone rational

But carry on with your delusions and ignoring the record

RRR3
03-29-2021, 05:16 PM
3ball calling someone delusional is like Chewing calling someone obese.

Walk on Water
03-29-2021, 06:58 PM
So let me get this straight. LeBron has no excuses now because he has two players on his team with the initials "AD?"

He has the 2 AD's.

Axe
03-29-2021, 07:43 PM
Many would agree that two ads are better than two steph currys nowadays

Also

https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/1986644/screenshots/5450044/wimpykid_promo1.gif

KirbyPls
03-29-2021, 11:56 PM

Ether.

bison
03-30-2021, 12:57 AM
TWO ADs!?! How much help does LeBron need?? ::biggums::

Axe
03-30-2021, 01:02 AM
TWO ADs!?! How much help does LeBron need?? ::biggums::
A lot?

SATAN
03-30-2021, 03:16 AM
He has the 2 AD's.

You have 2 brain cells.

warriorfan
03-30-2021, 03:20 AM

Lebron has no excuse now. Not only does he have his AD's, he has Gasol, Kuzma, and Harrell. Plus other good role players.

Lebron
Davis
Drummond
Gasol
Kuzma
Harrell
plus more...

:roll:

light
03-30-2021, 05:05 AM

Lebron
Davis
Drummond
Gasol
Kuzma
Harrell
plus more...

Yeah it looks like it's going to be a win this year again for LAL.

You can't beat the Lakers with their talent and their defense. It's not happening.