PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron had won 7 titles at this point he would be close to Jordan.

DoctorP
03-30-2021, 02:39 AM
7/10 would be more or less even with 6/6. The extra title could be seen as an equalizer with two threepeats because LeBron went to 10 Finals. That would put LeBron in the conversation to surpass His Airness™.

As of now there is no conversation. Jordan rules.

warriorfan
03-30-2021, 02:46 AM
To be honest he killed it with the decision then getting outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals. Used to be a fan before he faked the injury in 2010 and then colluded and lost.

DoctorP
03-30-2021, 02:51 AM
To be honest he killed it with the decision then getting outscored by Jason Terry in the NBA Finals. Used to be a fan before he faked the injury in 2010 and then colluded and lost.

I'm a fan but I'm also a realist. Don't hate Kong at all. He's a beast.

Akeem34TheDream
03-30-2021, 02:51 AM
In my opinion he can have a better career due to longevity(needs to win 7) but he never was better than MJ. It is that simple.

warriorfan
03-30-2021, 02:53 AM
I'm a fan but I'm also a realist. Don't hate Kong at all. He's a beast.

Jason Terry ended his career

SATAN
03-30-2021, 03:07 AM
LeBron James is better at playing basketball than Michael Jordan.

DoctorP
03-30-2021, 04:11 AM

in your opinion.

light
03-30-2021, 05:01 AM
7/10 would be more or less even with 6/6. The extra title could be seen as an equalizer with two threepeats because LeBron went to 10 Finals. That would put LeBron in the conversation to surpass His Airness™.

As of now there is no conversation. Jordan rules.

Unfortunately you're way off base.

LeBron passed Jordan in 2012.

light
03-30-2021, 05:02 AM
in your opinion.

Only one of them is elite at scoring, passing, rebounding, shooting and defending and it's not Jordan.

Only one of them can play 5 positions and it's not Jordan.

Only one of them can win without Scottie Pippen and it's not Jordan.

DoctorP
03-30-2021, 05:24 AM
Only one of them is elite at scoring, passing, rebounding, shooting and defending and it's not Jordan.

no playoffs w/o AD. you lose

HylianNightmare
03-30-2021, 05:41 AM
Agreed. He'd easily be 1 or 2 all time even to a hater like me

2much_knowledge
03-30-2021, 06:02 AM

Do you actually believe the garbage you post? Or is it for comedic purposes only?

Play 5 positions lololol. Biggesr myth of all

I remember they put him to guard prime Marc Gasol for a moment, he was getting killed in the post each and every time

Why didn't he bother guarding Dwight Howard in the 2009 playoffs?

Im pretty sure Mj would've won more than just 2 rings with Wade alone, nevermind Bosh and Allen

SATAN
03-30-2021, 06:21 AM
Im pretty sure Mj would've won more than just 2 rings with Wade alone, nevermind Bosh and Allen

I'm pretty sure MJ wouldn't have won shit unless Pippen was there to carry him

Axe
03-30-2021, 07:09 AM
Better competition might have robbed him of it.

Kiddlovesnets
03-30-2021, 01:11 PM
Lebron already lost the chance since 2007, any finals loss was enough to disqualify a player from GOAT conversation. Even if Lebron went 9/10, he still doesnt have the perfect 100% finals winning record.

Airupthere
03-30-2021, 01:14 PM

Same here. Used to be a fan. Those events early on proved outright that he is not in the same cloth as MJ. I was rooting though that he could have been the one to dethrone MJ.

2much_knowledge
03-30-2021, 02:58 PM
I'm pretty sure MJ wouldn't have won shit unless Pippen was there to carry him

Only 2 rings with that Heat team. After promising 7.... let that sink in. Kobe did the same with a far less stacked team.

2much_knowledge
03-30-2021, 03:01 PM
Same here. Used to be a fan. Those events early on proved outright that he is not in the same cloth as MJ. I was rooting though that he could have been the one to dethrone MJ.

I was a fan too from 2003 to 2005. People think jordan fans don't wanna see a better player or career than MJ. We really wanna see it unfold in our lifetime. But we don't get blindsided by espn with their random, trivial stats and records. We all know lebron is NOT the one to dethrone him. I hope that player comes before i die

clipps
03-30-2021, 03:08 PM

Um yea. MJ is almost 60, retard.

Airupthere
03-30-2021, 03:13 PM
I was a fan too from 2003 to 2005. People think jordan fans don't wanna see a better player or career than MJ. We really wanna see it unfold in our lifetime. But we don't get blindsided by espn with their random, trivial stats and records. We all know lebron is NOT the one to dethrone him. I hope that player comes before i die

Exactly. I am not fixated on Jordan. But he is so far the best one I have seen. I was waiting for the next best one since they pushed the likes of grant hill, then kobe, then lebron. Out of the next Jordan's, I was in support of Lebron the most. If Lebron had clearly shown he was/is bettter than MJ, I would not have had a problem calling him GOAT. But Lebron clearly has not established that with his early faults and some gaps in his game. Now, it's just longevity that to me pushes him minutely up to some plateau but never surpassing MJ.

welfarefan
03-30-2021, 03:17 PM
Exactly. I am not fixated on Jordan. But he is so far the best one I have seen. I was waiting for the next best one since they pushed the likes of grant hill, then kobe, then lebron. Out of the next Jordan's, I was in support of Lebron the most. If Lebron had clearly shown he was/is bettter than MJ, I would not have had a problem calling him GOAT. But Lebron clearly has not established that with his early faults and some gaps in his game. Now, it's just longevity that to me pushes him minutely up to some plateau but never surpassing MJ.

SCOTTIE QUITTING AIRUPWHERE WASN'T FIXATED ON JORDAN WHEN HE DEFENDED HIS P3NIS SIZE :roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
03-30-2021, 03:20 PM
SCOTTIE QUITTING AIRUPWHERE WASN'T FIXATED ON JORDAN WHEN HE DEFENDED HIS P3NIS SIZE :roll: :roll:
https://media.giphy.com/media/5cBaO2SWnlEhW/giphy.gif

mehyaM24
03-30-2021, 03:28 PM

depending on the seasons you outline, lebron has years comparable to prime jordan. 2009\2012\2013\2014\2016\2018\2020 can hang with ANY version of jordan & in many instances would outplay him h2h. even this year lebron is on par with 96-98 jordan, and he's 36. the numbers & impact only back that up.

Kiddlovesnets
03-30-2021, 04:21 PM
depending on the seasons you outline, lebron has years comparable to prime jordan. 2009\2012\2013\2014\2016\2018\2020 can hang with ANY version of jordan & in many instances would outplay him h2h. even this year lebron is on par with 96-98 jordan, and he's 36. the numbers & impact only back that up.

Lebron never had years comparable to prime MJ, he lost in 2014 and 2018 btw.

Axe
03-30-2021, 04:58 PM
:milton