if not, you stink

$2,500 and it's yours.

Nanners
03-31-2021, 11:45 AM
$2,500 and it's yours.

really? I would gladly buy at this price

Nanners
03-31-2021, 11:51 AM
hit me up at nannypoo@yahoo.com if you're serious... I will send you $2500 today if you aint pulling my leg

highwhey
03-31-2021, 11:51 AM
really? I would gladly buy at this price

i'm serious lol. i haven't shot it in months. i've probably gone off roading a couple times since buying it and forget to bring it with me. ammo is too expensive rn anyways. i've thought about selling it but don't really know where to list it or how to go about it (legally).

highwhey
03-31-2021, 11:52 AM
hit me up at nannypoo@yahoo.com if you're serious... I will send you $2500 today if you aint pulling my leg

nannypoo? :oldlol:

you picking it up or how does it work?

Nanners
03-31-2021, 11:58 AM
nannypoo? :oldlol:

you picking it up or how does it work?

The way it would work is I send you the money via something like paypal, while you send the rifle to my local FFL (federal firearms license) shop... and when they receive the rifle, they process all the paperwork to transfer ownership to me

do you have a gunbroker account? it might be easiest to complete the transaction on there

highwhey
03-31-2021, 12:04 PM
The way it would work is I send you the money via something like paypal, while you send the rifle to my local FFL (federal firearms license) shop... and when they receive the rifle, they process all the paperwork to transfer ownership to me

do you have a gunbroker account? it might be easiest to complete the transaction on there

i'll get back to you on it. i need to think it over for a ocuple days...

TheMan
03-31-2021, 12:04 PM
Great buy, Nanners, the SCAR is one of my favorite weapons in Battlefield :applause:

TheMan
03-31-2021, 12:05 PM

Lol, you are so not selling it now

Nanners
03-31-2021, 12:10 PM

no worries mate, I would def need to think a bit before I sold my scar

anyway, if you do want to sell dont wait too long...with each passing day the likelyhood that I buy a diff one is going to be increasing.

feel free to hit me up on that nannypoo email if you need to get a hold of me :oldlol:

Nanners
03-31-2021, 12:13 PM
Great buy, Nanners, the SCAR is one of my favorite weapons in Battlefield :applause:

its one of my favorites too.. its easily one of the GOAT battle rifles IMO

Dbrog
03-31-2021, 12:53 PM
Soooo...was this topic some strange coverup to sell guns? :lol

On topic, every chick I've been with who didn't shave definitely had a smell. It's also just not appealing because IMO it shows they don't take care of themselves hygienically or they are just a crazy feminist bitch who "won't shave for a man to feel like he's with a little girl." If it's trimmed, that's a different story.

Nanners
03-31-2021, 12:59 PM

On topic, every chick I've been with who didn't shave definitely had a smell. It's also just not appealing because IMO it shows they don't take care of themselves hygienically or they are just a crazy feminist bitch who "won't shave for a man to feel like he's with a little girl." If it's trimmed, that's a different story.

Nah this thread is still about bitches with unkempt landing strips...

but I do want to buy highwheys gun

TheMan
03-31-2021, 01:37 PM

I personally don't like a shaved kitty cat, trimmed yes but not shaven. I like the feel of a kitty cat that belongs to an adult woman and not an underage's girl.

Nanners
03-31-2021, 03:39 PM
i'm serious lol. i haven't shot it in months. i've probably gone off roading a couple times since buying it and forget to bring it with me. ammo is too expensive rn anyways. i've thought about selling it but don't really know where to list it or how to go about it (legally).

I just put in an order for a FDE scar 20s (like the one pictured below), so I guess I'm no longer interested in your rifle

https://i.ibb.co/1TWDNbj/scar-20-1.png

you should get out and do some shooting... its tragic that your scar is not getting regular use.

highwhey
03-31-2021, 03:52 PM
I just put in an order for a FDE scar 20s (like the one pictured below), so I guess I'm no longer interested in your rifle

https://i.ibb.co/1TWDNbj/scar-20-1.png

you should get out and do some shooting... its tragic that your scar is not getting regular use.

i do a lot of off roading in spots that you can shoot but with ammo being expensive and difficult to find, it's annoying to source. nice rifle, i wanted that sand color.

Nanners
03-31-2021, 03:57 PM
i do a lot of off roading in spots that you can shoot but with ammo being expensive and difficult to find, it's annoying to source. nice rifle, i wanted that sand color.

you gotta buy ammo online these days. its nearly impossible to find any desireable caliber/cartridge in stores, and when you do find something good in a store they almost certainly have some kind of weak ass purchase limit... that said I have had great luck buying 5.56 ammo on gunbroker.

the 50 shades of desert sand version of the rifle is def the best color choice IMHO... I have a brownish sig tango6t scope and its gonna look phenomenal on this thing too

highwhey
03-31-2021, 07:04 PM
you gotta buy ammo online these days. its nearly impossible to find any desireable caliber/cartridge in stores, and when you do find something good in a store they almost certainly have some kind of weak ass purchase limit... that said I have had great luck buying 5.56 ammo on gunbroker.

the 50 shades of desert sand version of the rifle is def the best color choice IMHO... I have a brownish sig tango6t scope and its gonna look phenomenal on this thing too

so...what does a used scar 17 go for on the open market? :lol

Nanners
03-31-2021, 10:24 PM
so...what does a used scar 17 go for on the open market? :lol

From what I have seen, the black version is probably worth somewhere between 3.3k-3.8k... and the FDE color scheme is worth a couple hundred dollars more.

If you sell yours for 2.5k, someone is going to be getting a phenomenal deal. I just spent ~4k on that scar 20s

highwhey
03-31-2021, 10:50 PM
From what I have seen, the black version is probably worth somewhere between 3.3k-3.8k... and the FDE color scheme is worth a couple hundred dollars more.

If you sell yours for 2.5k, someone is going to be getting a phenomenal deal. I just spent ~4k on that scar 20s

i'd be happy with 3.5k. still kind of unsure about it but is that gunbroker a good site to sell?

i'll probably just sell it and buy a cheap ar for shooting.

you;re gonna love it man. i'm going to shoot this weekend since you got me thinking about it :oldlol:

72-10
03-31-2021, 11:08 PM
Interesting thread... not.:oldlol:

ftr it's women WHO don't shave

EagleFang
03-31-2021, 11:14 PM
Interesting thread... not.:oldlol:

ftr it's women WHO don't shave

You should be banned for being stupid.

Nanners
03-31-2021, 11:30 PM
i'd be happy with 3.5k. still kind of unsure about it but is that gunbroker a good site to sell?

i'll probably just sell it and buy a cheap ar for shooting.

you;re gonna love it man. i'm going to shoot this weekend since you got me thinking about it :oldlol:

gunbroker is great, its basically ebay for guns... I would def recommend selling on there if you want to sell, most of the scars on that site end up going for ~4k (or more)

highwhey
04-01-2021, 12:01 AM
gunbroker is great, its basically ebay for guns... I would def recommend selling on there if you want to sell, most of the scars on that site end up going for ~4k (or more)

sweet, thanks :cheers:

Chick Stern
04-01-2021, 01:40 AM
Based on the number of posts in this thread, is it safe to say Nanners is a woman who doesn’t shave?

Axe
04-01-2021, 02:49 AM
Based on the number of posts in this thread, is it safe to say Nanners is a woman who doesn’t shave?
:milton

72-10
04-01-2021, 11:14 PM
Would you suggest attaching a 15 to that AR?

Street Hunger
04-04-2021, 07:21 PM
Can't deal with it. Have to pass.

Jasper
04-05-2021, 09:41 AM
From the 70's I always had the impression that sex to them was an animal reaction / which meant get it whenever you wanted it.
As long as they shower and use deodorant never had an issue.

it appears to be a lazy action / but some woman feel they don't need to be a fluff girl

rawimpact
04-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Why not? Takes care of flossing for the night.

bison
04-05-2021, 10:56 PM
Wife material.

iamgine
04-06-2021, 04:34 AM
https://i2-prod.coventrytelegraph.net/incoming/article15659045.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/1_0.jpg