PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the Pandemic will be declared over anytime soon?

Walk on Water
04-01-2021, 03:27 AM
I want you to be realistic. At least here in Cali, everyone is still wearing masks everywhere you go. Hard to even look at anyone anymore. Let's be realistic. The flu never ended even with vaccination. And they say the flu is far less transmissible, although the flu kind of ended with Covid.

If the flu never ended, then how is Covid ever really going to end? Be realistic! Even if more people are vaccinated, that doesn't mean the virus is over. Also, not everyone is going to get vaccinated. So technically, the virus is here to stay. And as long as it's here, it's going to be talked about.

So does this mean that once everyone has had the chance to get the vaccine, we just have to move on and hope for the best? And the people that take it just keep taking it every year?

Axe
04-01-2021, 03:42 AM
https://www.baretreemedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/22_wimpykid_face-tap.gif

n00bie
04-01-2021, 08:21 AM
I want you to be realistic. At least here in Cali, everyone is still wearing masks everywhere you go. Hard to even look at anyone anymore. Let's be realistic. The flu never ended even with vaccination. And they say the flu is far less transmissible, although the flu kind of ended with Covid.

If the flu never ended, then how is Covid ever really going to end? Be realistic! Even if more people are vaccinated, that doesn't mean the virus is over. Also, not everyone is going to get vaccinated. So technically, the virus is here to stay. And as long as it's here, it's going to be talked about.

So does this mean that once everyone has had the chance to get the vaccine, we just have to move on and hope for the best? And the people that take it just keep taking it every year?

I think vaccines will be an annual thing tbh. Covid19 isnt going away.

PullupJay
04-01-2021, 09:21 AM
It's interesting that the common flu isn't a thing anymore

EagleFang
04-01-2021, 09:34 AM

What's that?

I've had it a handful of times in my life, but I don't get it anymore. I also regularly got ear infections but I I don't get them anymore. Not sure what to make of it

warriorfan
04-01-2021, 09:54 AM
COVID-20 coming next year.

Masks and social distancing forever from here on out.

hateraid
04-01-2021, 11:55 AM
No it's not going away. You can't erradixate a virus in a couple of years. Buckle up folks. Phase 4 coming

Street Hunger
04-01-2021, 12:02 PM
No it's not going away. You can't erradixate a virus in a couple of years. Buckle up folks. Phase 4 coming

Seems like the vaccines will at least keep us alive/healthy, even if they are "only" 95% effective.

Walk on Water
04-01-2021, 03:01 PM

So things are never going back to normal? Masks are here to stay?

n00bie
04-01-2021, 03:18 PM
So things are never going back to normal? Masks are here to stay?

I dont think people will wear a mask once mass vaccinations are done. Vaccinations will be here to stay tho.

Walk on Water
04-01-2021, 03:28 PM
I dont think people will wear a mask once mass vaccinations are done. Vaccinations will be here to stay tho.

What about social distancing and limited capacity at games?

tpols
04-01-2021, 05:55 PM

Its the most obvious example of the corruption. The flu completely disappeared after COVID. I think it killed 80k in 2018, but now its all gone! Yay!

diamenz
04-01-2021, 06:48 PM
What about social distancing and limited capacity at games?

no, forget it. the public won't stand for it. once mass vaccinations are done, it's back to normal for everyday people despite what the media and fauci & friends say. people are through with this shit, over and done with it, even liberals.

BurningHammer
04-01-2021, 07:41 PM

I hope more people will wear it routinely in public for general health safety reasons like Japan and some other countries.