PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to pitch this idea to Elon Musk

Patrick Chewing
04-01-2021, 10:41 AM
So I'm on I-87 this morning headed into the city when I get a notification that there's an accident up ahead. Within a few minutes, everyone is just parked on the freeway. Nobody is moving. As the minutes go by, I realize I'm not going to make it to work on time and open my store. It's projecting me to arrive 20 minutes after I'm supposed to open. Customers are gonna be upset if they're waiting outside for too long, and the last thing I want to do is get into a shouting match with these Heebs and their 9 am attitude. So I thought of a great idea to get out of being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic:

A Tesla car or Truck with a built in electric motorcycle that allows you to get on your motorcycle and leave your car behind, that way you can weave in and out of traffic and still make it to work on time. Your car then meets up with you back at work, or, if traffic eases up again and your car is on the move, it notifies you of this and your car meets up with you so that you can mount your bike on it again and resume driving your car.

What do you guys think? This sounds like a winner to me.

BigKobeFan
04-01-2021, 11:12 AM
So I'm on I-87 this morning headed into the city when I get a notification that there's an accident up ahead. Within a few minutes, everyone is just parked on the freeway. Nobody is moving. As the minutes go by, I realize I'm not going to make it to work on time and open my store. It's projecting me to arrive 20 minutes after I'm supposed to open. Customers are gonna be upset if they're waiting outside for too long, and the last thing I want to do is get into a shouting match with these Heebs and their 9 am attitude. So I thought of a great idea to get out of being stuck in bumper to bumper traffic:

A Tesla car or Truck with a built in electric motorcycle that allows you to get on your motorcycle and leave your car behind, that way you can weave in and out of traffic and still make it to work on time. Your car then meets up with you back at work, or, if traffic eases up again and your car is on the move, it notifies you of this and your car meets up with you so that you can mount your bike on it again and resume driving your car.

What do you guys think? This sounds like a winner to me.

Did u watch the dark knight last night?

Patrick Chewing
04-01-2021, 11:49 AM

No way. Just thought of this this morning. I have big brain.

Akeem34TheDream
04-02-2021, 06:01 AM

:roll:

highwhey
04-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Do your customers know you’re a gay?

Proctor
04-02-2021, 12:00 PM
OP fixes watches for people on Craigslist out of his moms basement in Queens